Stores > Detroitathletic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-05-22

"I have bought Jerseys from you before, and i have always been completely satisfied, i will recommend your store to my friends so they can order. Thank you Bill."

ALL IS GOOD But the Tigers lost the 2 road games i went too

"You said it would be to my house on the day you told me.. Thank You"

Top Notch Tigers

"I found the Tigers Top I was looking for online and when it (and 2 other items) were delivered, everything was as described and as ordered. 2 day USPS Priority delivery was exceptional. Thanks.

Tom Billet

Great place to shop

"It's been a pleasure to order from Detroit Athletics. Service is great and the items always arrive so quickly!"

2016-05-18

JUST IN TIME TO GET AUTOGRAPHED!

"Ordered on Wednesday and had it by Friday and signed by Miguel Cabrera on Sunday. Great jersey. great service.

Never a bad experience with Detroit Athletic.

2016-05-10

Excellent Customer Service

"The customer service representative I spoke with was very helpful, accommodating, and so nice. They were able to ship my order same day. I'm very thankful. "

2016-05-09

Great Service

"Super fast in filling my order and delivery. Highly recommend to all Detroit fans. Go Wings!"

2016-05-05

Fast Shipping

"I got exactly what I was looking for at a better price than the MLB website. My purchase arrived here in Camada in less than a week. I will buy from them again. "

2016-05-04

Tigers fan transplant bday gift

"Ordered and sent a Detroit Tigers ball cap to my sister who lives in Minnesota Twins country. She loves it. It arrived in time for her to wear it to the Tigers/Twins game that weekend!"

2016-05-03

Great service

"Fast shipping great product, very satisfied"

2016-04-28

Rocked it with a D!

"Ordered a Detroit Tigers hoodie and it came the next day!!"

2016-04-27

"I have ordered before and as always the product arrives very quickly and always as described."

2016-04-25

"I was very very impressed and happy with the speed of this order I expected it to take several days but it was done at the destination within days!!! will definitely order again"

2016-04-25

Quick Delivery

"I ordered two custom Detroit Tigers jerseys on Friday April 15th and they were delivered by Tuesday 4/19 (My Birthday) with the regular U.S. Mail delivery (Michigan to Arizona). With the custom names, numbers, and patch I thought it would have taken longer to make and deliver. I'm very satisfied with my order and the quality of the custom work."

2016-04-22

Super easy and great apparel

"Bought the throw back Detroit Bad Boys T, and it is everything I wanted. Size chart was spot on.

Never received a confirmation email, but I called customer service and they were great too.

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.