Stores > Detroitathletic.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-04-27

"I have ordered before and as always the product arrives very quickly and always as described."

2016-04-25

"I was very very impressed and happy with the speed of this order I expected it to take several days but it was done at the destination within days!!! will definitely order again"

2016-04-25

Quick Delivery

"I ordered two custom Detroit Tigers jerseys on Friday April 15th and they were delivered by Tuesday 4/19 (My Birthday) with the regular U.S. Mail delivery (Michigan to Arizona). With the custom names, numbers, and patch I thought it would have taken longer to make and deliver. I'm very satisfied with my order and the quality of the custom work."

2016-04-22

Super easy and great apparel

"Bought the throw back Detroit Bad Boys T, and it is everything I wanted. Size chart was spot on.

Never received a confirmation email, but I called customer service and they were great too.

2016-04-08

Great Jersey

"The St. Patrick's Day Detroit Redwings Jersey is fantastic. The shipping was quick and secure. Pleasure to work with Detroit Athletic."

2016-04-04

The Best of Detroit Clothing

"I'm so glad I found out about Detroit Athletics I'll be ordering again "

2016-04-01

Perfect item

"Size exactly as described. Item is perfect."

2016-04-01

I'm very satisfied

"Fast shipment, good product."

2016-03-29

Exceptional Service

"I've ordered from Detroit Athletic Company before so didn't hesitate to again. Orders usually arrive 1-2 days after placed. The quality of the merchandise is top notch. I've called the store and always receive great help and advice. I've actually been to the store too, and you'll never find a better selection of gear for your favorite Detroit team. Wonderful place!"

2016-03-28

Great jersey

"Good quality jersey. Payed for next day air saver because Detroit came to Tampa Bay but the jersey didn't get delivered on time. Paid $62.20 for nothing"

2016-03-23

Happy Tigers fan

"Arrived quickly. Shirt Just as described .fits perfect. Nice and soft "

2016-03-19

Over the TOP!

"Great selections,quick delivery."

2016-03-15

Fast pitch!

"Got my item the very next day after I ordered it. I decided that my grandson needed a bigger size and it was exchanged with no problem. I will buy from them again. Thanks!"

2016-03-15

"My shirt came the very next day. And I absolutely love it!"

2016-03-12

"ordered a Women's small customizable Red Wings Mrazek jersey and it looked exactly like the official jerseys and fit perfectly, not form fitting just perfect dimensions. I'm 5'4" 118lbs small frame. Ordered online and it arrived the next day. LOVE IT!!!!!"

Share Detroitathletic.com's store rating

Detroitathletic.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Detroitathletic.com is a merchant member
Detroitathletic.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.