• Address: 4901 Alpha Rd STE 300
    • Contact: sales@designerhomesurplus.com
    • Phone: 214-295-8460
    • Customer Support: 877-235-8149
    • Business Hours: M-F 9am-5pm Sat 10am-2pm Closed Sundays

"Sold me a microwave. Brought it home and within two hours of plugging it in, the entire thing was completely dead. No power, no lights, absolutely dead. Checked the house fuse box, and plugged other things into the electrical outlet to make sure it wasn't some other issue. It was not. It was in the middle of warming something up an completely died within two hours of purchase."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-10-2013

designerhome, Designer Home Surplus rep has responded

“We are very sorry for the problem you had with the microwave you purchased from us. Unfortunately, sometimes an item can have an undetected issue directly from the manufacturer. Designer Home Surplus is dedicated to offering the best prices and the best customer service and we hope you will be able to find another microwave at our showroom that can meet your needs.”

"John was extremely helpful in finding the item that I wanted when the item I was calling about was already sold. Called back within 30 minutes of initial call. Excellent customer service so far. Will review again once I receive my item."

"Designer Home Surplus provided us with great customer service. Their staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. The promptness of their responses to questions was very much appreciated. Great company! "

"Excelent service, sales person Steven Rungaitis at ext 235 was very helpfull, got great deal for a kitchen package, thank you and will definetely recomend this guy!!!!"

"Steven Rungaitis was extremely helpful in answering my questions regarding the Samsung range I was interested in purchasing. My questions were taken seriously and Steven accommodated my concerns by taking the time to personally check over the appliance. His account of the damages helped me feel confident in completing my purchase. Steven informed me of the policies and procedures so that I received full disclosure regarding the process of my purchase. I completed my transaction will full confidence that the product would suit my needs and arrive in the condition I anticipate."

"Steven R. was great to work with, and was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns in purchasing the Bertazzoni Master Series range. I feel confident in my purchase and delivery thanks to Steven."

"Doing business with Designer Home Surplus has been an extremely positive experience. From the sales person to the delivery man everything has been A-1. I ordered my stove on a Wednesday (from Texas to New York) and it could have been delivered by Wednesday of the next week. For my convenience, I chose Friday.
The Bosch Range arrived in excellent condition and well packaged.
There were no hidden fees and no delivery charge.

Am I pleased?? You betcha-I will return again in the future and I highly recommend the company.

"Great customer service. Steven Rungaitis was very helpful in the ordering process. Look forward to receiving our range!"

"The service I received from Steven at Elite Appliances was exceptional. Professionally, I am a Purchasing Manager, so I buy things all day long. I am very pleased with the way I was taken care of. My questions were answered quickly and professionally. My calls were returned promptly. The pricing was great. And the accommodation as to the delivery timeframe was a pleasant surprise. "

"Nick Favera was very patient, knowledgeable, and straightforward. Best appliance purchase experience ever! "

"I'm very pleased and very helpful"

"Elite Appliances had a great variety and inventory of appliances, great prices, and excellent customer service!"

"I have found the Designer Home Center team to be exceptionally helpful and informative.
They have responded to all my questions in a concise and professional manner.
When we had some issues with a previous purchase they fixed the problem at their cost in a timely fashion.
I enjoy doing business with them and will continue to do so.

Regards,
Mark Weiner

"Excellent service and products."

"Appreciated immediate pick-up on phone by a real person. No convoluted rerouting. REally knowledgable person who know how to quickly locate some fairly obscure add-ons to my main purchase. Would definitely call again."

Designer Home Surplus is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Designer Home Surplus is a merchant member
Designer Home Surplus participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.