Stores > Designer Case
  • Designer Case

Voice your opinion! Review Designer Case by clicking a star below.
2013-08-29

"I placed an order for two phone cases. One of the phone cases was not the right type for the phone it was meant for and I contacted the company through email as their policy describes. I have tried twice to contact them for an exchange and I have not gotten a response. I can't trust to purchase anything from them again and I won't as well not recommend anyone to purchase."

2013-05-14

"Do not buy anything from there people!!! They charged me, made me wait 20 days for my case and of course when I opened it, it was the wrong case...... I sent them an email with a photo of my invoice and the wrong case and they still have not responded... This was almost a week ago now. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau after I right this review! IT'S A TRAP! Don't let them steal from you!"

2013-04-29

"i wonder why anybody would say possitive things about this company. Please take my advise_ DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. They took the money out of my account and have refused to respond to any of my e-mails. All i want is my case or a refund. Ther is not a phone number to call and speak to a human, HMm, i wonder why ??!I am reporting them to the BBB tonight, I hope it works. If by chance someone from Designer-Case reads this and wants to respond, please, feel free. stevenc545@gmail.com"

2012-12-05

"Had an issue, but I e-mailed their customer support and received a response the next day stating they would issue me a full refund. Good to know they value their business. Will update this review again once I have for sure received my refund."

2012-10-09

"I ordered the LV case for my Kindle Fire and I absolutely love it! It is extremely well made and goes well with my other accessories. Shipping was fast and item was well packaged. I will be checking back often to see what new items are available. "

2012-10-05

"What a great store for Designer Cover Case for Mobile Phones. I got three covers from this place and will buy more!!!"

2012-10-05

"Order a Ipad Case for my New IPad 3 in Sep. What a great case, this is the bomb. Thank you very much Designer Case Store"

2012-10-02

"I LOVE DESIGNER CASE!!! THE CASE I RECEIVED WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED FOR MY 9900 BLACKBERRY BOLD AND THE ORDER WAS EASY TO TRACK WITH THE USPS WEBSITE. THE CASE ITSELF WAS HIGH QUALITY AND PUT TOGETHER VERY WELL. ARRIVAL OF MY ORDER WAS 7 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS AND THE PACKAGING WAS GREAT. I WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN SOON FOR MY OTHER PHONE... :-) "

2012-07-24

"The shipping is alright. However they made some misleading claims.
"We will ship your order 48 hours after the payment has cleared." My payment cleared the day I ordered it and it didn't ship until 7 days after the fact. Also "free protective screen cover with every order". Mine only came with the case, no screen protector. They also claim that they ship from Hong Kong, mine shipped from the US. Washington to be exact. Edit: Upon reading my review the company claimed that they had no record of my order and had my post deleted. Reseller Ratings contacted me and I sent them proof of my purchase and they reactivated my review. Will not be ordering from this company again. Terrible customer service.

2012-04-25

"Spline kept coming out of the magnetic sleeve on top making the cover useless. Applied some crazy glue and all is O.K. with it but I shouldn't have had to deal with all that. It would have been too time consuming to send it back and all. "

2012-03-26

"I have placed 3 different orders with this store and have always had a smooth transaction with them. Their items are unique and competitively priced. I will definitely order again in the near future."

2012-03-26

"Bought an angry birds case for my daughter for xmas. She loved it and hasnt taken it off since. It came very quick after ordering and half the price than the same case sold at all the stores aound here. I referred friends and will buy all my cases from designer-case.com"

2012-03-23

"I purchased an iPhone 4s Cover from this site a few month ago, as a friend suggested the link. The ordering process was Ok and they shipped out the item to me within one week. What an amazing deals. Thanks!"

2012-03-23

"Loved my case !!! Fast shipping !! Very durable !!!"

2012-03-22

"Honestly I don't know what all these complaints are about. I placed an order for 3 LV iPhone cases, paid for 6-12 day shipping, & had my products within a week. love all 3 of my cases, got them at a great prices, & I receive NUMEROUS compliments. everytime someone sees my phone they ask me where I got it from & want the site name so they can order one themselves. I have many real Louis Vuitton products, & now my case blends right in. you'd think it was real too!

I would recommend this website (I already do). didn't have any problems & clearly it's not a scam since I got my items with no issues!!!!

Share Designer Case's store rating

Designer Case is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Designer Case is not a merchant member
Designer Case does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!