"don't buy anything bulk packaging i learned that the hard way. i ordered a bluetooth motorola elite and it came in good condition but boy was it defective. my friends said they couldnt hear me it was suppose to block outside noise but it did the opposite. i got a jawbone era from another site for same price and retail packaging."

"Ordered a Jawbone ERA bluetooth headset at Amazon, sold by Dependable Resource. Listed as "new" and in "bulk packaging". What arrived was re-conditioned and missing the ear buds. Ear bud headset without ear buds? Contacted Dependable R who said Amazon was responsible for fulfilling order. Amazon said they offer refunds only for items from Dependable Resource. Yet Amazon show 4.9 of 5 ratings for this outfit. DO NOT BOTHER with anything sold by DEPENDABLE RESOURCE. Not Amazon would not accept this review on their site!"

"Ordered a Weber Q-240 grill from "dependable reserouces" through amazon. unfortunately it didn't come with the actual grill surface. so I've got a big heater sitting on my porch.

contacted dependable resources and they said they don't deal with parts issues and directed me to Weber's customer service.

wont order from these guys again. if they wont fix their own mess, I dont want to give them any business.

"I ordered something from these people 10 days ago. Said it would ship out in 1-2 business days and I would get a tracking number when it did. Never got one. Emailed them 2 days ago to ask where it was. Got a email saying it was expected to get shipped that day and I would get a tracking number when it did. Still no tracking number so I have to email them once again. I will never use this company again!"

"Canceled my order same day as they said it was in stock for not being available. Tried to call numerous times to try to see when item would be available again. No answer said they were closed even during stated business hours. After reading other reviews will not do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by resellerassholes on April 16 2010 08:42:36 AM

"bought a BBQ through Amazon. The price was fine, but the delivery took longer than expected. i wrote a mildly critical review on Amazon, and they essentially tried to bribe me to remove it. They said they would refund $30 of the shipping charge, but only if I deleted my review. I did not want to do that, but I clicked on an email they sent me, and my review was deleted anyway! I think these guys are sleazy. I notice Amazon now sells the BBQ direct."

"Order # 102-4756502-6527421

I recently puschased a receiver from this company and it played fine for 3 days and then the DVD player frooze and would not open. Also the USB port would not load data.To my disapointment the company policy is they not take returns unless it is the original box which I discarded. They also will not pay for postage no matter the reason for a return. In fairness to the company they still have not stated their postion. It seems it is all about the company not the customer.

modified review This review was modified by bsib1233 on June 21 2009 12:16:48 PM

"This company sent me a email stating that they canceled my order as requested. My account is still negative the amount of the purchase three days later.I contacted my bank and they tell me that this company has not issued a charge back to my account, and that the charge for $ 209.99 is still pending. I called Amazon.com the company that I made the purchase through, and they tell me that it will take 24 to 48 hours for them to get back to me regarding this issue.

I have this warning for all, if you cancel a order with this company do not expect them to refund your account in a timely manor.

I will never do business with this company again !

"I purchased a TV for $544.00 through Amazon.com from this store front "DependableResource. I received a cancellation email from them stating they received refurbished TV's by mistake and they only sell new. Fine I can understand that. I went to Amazon and looked up the same TV and found the same store front selling the TV for $70 more. When I went to look up my order so I could leave feedback, the order had vanished."

"DependableResource is responsible for pricing items incorrectly, cancelling my order, and having UPS ship back the items. This company does not live up to its name. "Dependable" -- they certainly are not. After leaving negative feedback on Amazon.com for this order, one of the owners e-mailed me and told me it was Amazon's fault - and that he wanted to give me $50 to remove my negative feedback.

I called him, as he had requested and he said he was happy I spoke English because most of his customers don't. Being married to a woman who's parents are from the Phillipines, I found this offensive and racist. He also stated that this has happened before and he had someone else remove their feedback by paying them off.

Since I work with web site design and e-commerce solutions, his lies about Amazon being at fault did not fool me. I believe this e-tailor is the reason online shopping receives a bad reputation.

Be very careful and do not "depend" on them.

"Excellent Experience. I received the tracking # the same day and the product was delivered in two days. They also had the lowest price. I will be back."

DependableResource is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DependableResource is not a merchant member
DependableResource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!