Stores > Dentox Botox Training
  • Dentox Botox Tr

Voice your opinion! Review Dentox Botox Training by clicking a star below.
2016-10-22

Practical Botox Training from Dentox

"When I trained to be a dentist ten years ago, I always thought that would be my primary area of medicine, but Dr Howard Katz has really opened my eyes to the different areas that my skills can take me. Having this new understanding has really transformed my dental practice, and it has helped me to expand my patient base. The training was only one day, but I couldn’t believe how much they were able to pack into just one day – and yet the training was clear and concise, easy to understand at every point, and Dr Howard Katz was very helpful in explaining anything that was complex and slightly confusing. I was really impressed by the fact that they had live patients that we can practice on while we were there on the day, because it meant that I could instantly put to practice the new skills that I had learned.

Since I have returned back to my dental practice, I have been able to use the techniques that I have learned to expand the number of treatment options available to my patients, and I have really enjoyed being able to help those who have wanted to have Botox treatment before but have not known where to go. It’s a lot easier to trust your dentist with something else medical, and I have now had the pleasure in helping to treat people with serious migraine problems, and issues with nerves in their backs. I would highly recommend this Dentox training course to receive your Botox certification, as it has helped me to treat so many patients that I would otherwise never have been able to treat. Having the whole training in one day was a brilliant way to increase my knowledge base and to dramatically change my dental business.

This review was modified by DrFishburn on October 22 2016 08:49:50 AM

Share Dentox Botox Training's store rating

Dentox Botox Training is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dentox Botox Training is not a merchant member
Dentox Botox Training does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!