• Rating 0.83/10 3 reviews

Denny And Kathy's Superstore is not a merchant member
    Denny And Kathy's Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Denny And Kathy's Superstore contact information

New York

"Amazon is the storefront, Dennys and Kathys is the actual seller.

Typical price bait and CANCEL, I ordered 1 package to be sure they were selling this item ECQL1 as the 10 pack, I then ordered 20 more 10 packs 1 day later on the 11th of sepetember. 9 days later I get this email cancelling my order, 1 day after I send them an email asking them when they might be shipping and to confirm thay they are in fact 10 packs. They bait you with a low price/ and then cancel before they ship...what a racket!!!!

"Poor Experience. Delivery, delivery, delivery. They advertised 4-5 days delivery. Later, AFTER the order was placed, they changed delivery to 9-12 days. And, you guessed it, it arrived on the last day, or 12 days later. I paid for (ground) shipping too, as this was a time-sensitive order.

When I contacted them for some (any) explanation, they defended the overly late shipment and didn't even apologize for the problems it caused me. (Later, when I threatened to complain to Amazon, where I placed the order, they gave me a lame apology; by then, it was forced and therefore insincere.)

By the way, the other order I placed with Amazon, on the exact same day/time, got to me in 3 days!

DON'T TRUST THEIR ADVERTISED DELIVERY DATE. From my experience, it is bogus and its purpose is to offer a "carrot" to get your order, a bait-and-switch tactic.

modified review This review was modified by Tooney on August 16 2012 08:01:29 AM

Ornery's Avatar
Northeast Ohio

"Purchased a "Water hammer arrester" for a fair price on 9-26-11, shipped on 9-30-11 and delivered on 10-6-11. Not great, but I had no problem with that.

The arrester didn't work, so I asked for a refund. Was told, "We would be more than happy to refund your order for the product purchase price." They also included a verbose list of exclusions, none of which pertained to defective items. So, I returned it, and was given only 90% of the purchase price.

After MANY emails back & forth, I was finally given the balance of the purchase price, AND the shipping I paid upfront. That was not expected or asked for.

Why the change of heart? I was not cordial in the least. Just the opposite, I was quite annoyed, and made sure they knew it. It was a piddly amount of money I was quibbling about, but that wasn't the point after the first refusal to refund the full purchase price.

Anyway, I'm wondering if they were contacted by ResellerRatings about the fact I was adding them to the site? Their full refund, plus shipping was given conspicuously soon after the site submission was approved. Maybe I'm just pessimistic. Maybe they decided to take the high road despite my terse replies. Maybe they're good eggs after all.

I guess I have to ask myself, if I'd shop with them again? Honestly, if they had something I wanted for the best price, considering how this transaction panned out, I'd give 'em another shot.