• Rating 0.00/10 45 reviews

Delta Camera / deltacameras.com (BigCameraDeals, All State Electronics, AllstateElectronics.com) is not a merchant member
    Delta Camera / deltacameras.com (BigCameraDeals, All State Electronics, AllstateElectronics.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Delta Camera / deltacameras.com (BigCameraDeals, All State Electronics, AllstateElectronics.com) contact information

"Purchased Nikon P100 w/ all accessories (KIT) from palacecamera.com: (they also see under this)

I am currently in dispute w/ these people. Like everyone else I agree they are shysters and scam people w/ there "low" price merchandise. They basically sell aftermarket products for OEM prices. They seem to be Nikon products on site and will tell you so but are not when you receive them.
My order was messed up when I received it. Sent no extra battery which I paid extra for. The wrong battery charger was sent. A Canon Charger for a Nikon camera?? Go figure. And LAST, BUT BY CERTAIN NOT THE LEAST, THE CAMERA WAS ALREADY OPEN.
I did not even examine the camera b/c I notice it had been opened. So my first response was to send it all back considering all the issues on arrival. Called to expedite and was informed I would be charged a 15% restocking fee which would cost me 89.99 (599.99x15%) plus the shipping. And all along the company was at fault.
This company sent the wrong merchandise and shorted me merchandise in Nikon Kit AND the camera was open... HOW on earth can this Co. fault me for their mistakes at the tune of 89.99 plus shipping?
I still have everything I received for fear that they will take the merchandise and then still find a way to charge me. What to do. Can anyone advise? I have disputed through credit card co. And next will go to my local BBB! Already filed online w/ the BBB which was supposedly being handled by NY. No response from that BBB.
It seems I'm basically going to pay 89.99 for nothing but alot of trouble caused by this Co. or keep what I have and be ripped off. What do I do?
And yes agree since reading all this I checked prices and they sold me 100.00 worth of accessories for 350.00. And didn't even send the correct ones. Stay away from them. I ordered from palacecamera.com and the charge showed up as All State Electronics. "Talk about not leaving a paper trail!"
Also they will not give you their full names and from the recording I made the same person was on the phone all along only acted as if they were different. Same voice same characteristics in his words... STAY AWAY. I've been left w/ a real bad taste in my mouth. We need to stop this company. I just wish I would have stumbled onto the site b/f placing the order but then still wouldn't have know b/c they have a new name on the market. palacecamera.com 1-888-226-2505
address on box received:
Simon Silver,
(347) 821-4685,
All Electronics,
1002 Quentin Road,
Brooklyn, Ny, 11223-2248
Do yourself a BIG favor stay away...!

modified review This review was modified by cjpearce1 on February 09 2011 11:04:31 AM

"Delta Camera (deltacameras.com) is the worst online, or otherwise shopping experience I have ever had. My story is basically the same as all the other reviews. Camera didn't ship until at least a week later than it should have. I ended up paying the same, if not more than I would have at any other reputable store. And to top it all off, the camera I ordered was for my mother's birthday. They claim to only sell brand new products, but the one that was shipped was scratched up and clearly not brand new. When I tried to call and complain they were extremely rude and tried to pawn me off by shipping a free high speed card for the camera, which has yet to arrive over a month later. These people should be arrested for extremely unethical business practice as well as horrible customer service!!! In addition to this, they now claim to have a seven day return policy that clearly stated on their website....I searched and found no such statement!! This company operates based on lying to customers to avoid giving refunds or exchanging products!!! Don't make the same mistake as me, get your camera from a reputable company like Best Buy."

modified review This review was modified by bmacs82 on November 02 2010 10:14:16 AM

"I ordered a camera I wanted that was labeled "in stock".
When no promised confirmation arrived via email I checked my account and found the status to be "processing". The same was true two days later so I called. When I finally got hold of someone in "customer service" I could barely understand him because of the loud background screaming in some mid-eastern language.
I was told the "in stock" item was really on "back order" for as long as six weeks but might be "only two".
I was offered the "US model" for about twice the price and some "discounted" accessories for roughly 10 TIMES what I found them elsewhere on the Internet.
So what model was I getting in 6 weeks? It turned out to be one without case, strap, memory, batteries, etc. and an owner's manual written in TURKISH. Any chance of getting one in English? NO, this language is being phased out (NO is true, the rest just a frustration joke).
STAY AWAY FROM THESE SO-CALLED MERCHANTS; THEY ARE SCUM INDEED! I can't say that they are doing blatantly illegal things, but I know that much of what is legal is definitely not honest.
AND PLEASE PASS THE WORD.

"BUYER BEWARE!!! I wish I had read other reviews before ordering.
They stated on line that the Coolpix P100 was in stock when it wasn't. I was never notified until after 3 phone calls, when they claimed it would be available in 2 weeks but they had the "U.S. model" in stock (whatever that means).
They sell the accessories (batteries, memory cards, chargers, etc.) for anywhere between TEN AND TWENTY TIMES what they can be bought for elsewhere !!
TRANSPARENT LACK OF COMMERCIAL INTEGRITY but I fell for it.

"Ordered a Canon Vixia HF s20 on 10/6/10. Says it is available on website for 649.00. After waiting two days payment never cleared bank. Called and they said it was on back order won't be available 1 to 6 weeks. Here is exact email.

We apologize but the updated status on this order is still on backorder due to a delay from our suppliers. The E.T.A. is 1-6 weeks. The credit card is not charged and will not be until your order is ready to ship. Please contact us with any follow up questions. You will be contacted once the order is ready to ship. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I never checked out rating of the merchant. Obvious this is in line with the previous complaints about the merchant. I cancel ordered and ordered from another merchant. Make sure the merchant says they have in stock. Seems that the lower price merchant uses available as why to get you to order and try to sell you inflated shipping or options. BUYER BEWARE

"I was attracted by the low price, and set up an account and made a purchase, at least I thought I did. The next day I received an email telling me to call an 877 number to answer some questions about the order before it could be finalized and shipped. I called and on the 5th try to get in touch with them during their normal business hours I finally got a person, they said it was back-ordered and wouldn't be in for a few days, but promised me that in one week it would be at my door. 3 weeks later I cancelled and ordered from a different company.
BE SUSPICIOUS of any company that asks you to call and finalize an order. Luckily my card was never charged, but my bank is still watching my account. I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn't always go with the lowest bidder.

"Same as all of the below reviews. They are a scam. I am still waiting to see if I receive my camera...even if I do, I would NEVER call them or order from them again. They leave important information off of their website, make you call to confirm the online order, and are rude and dishonest once they have you on the phone (after waiting on hold forever-every time you call)."

"This is a classic bait and switch operation. They offer a camera - in this case a Canon sd1200 - priced below the competition and then attempt to sell high priced add ons. If you don't take the add ons then you are told the item is on back order. It never goes off back order. Save your self considerable grief and avoid Delta Camera no matter how good the price offer is. You'll never see the product."

"Delta Camera..NOTHING BUT A SCAM... I ordered a Canon SD 1300 camera from their website on May 26, 2010, the website claimed that I would get the camera within 7 business days, which was perfect since I was buying it as a birthday gift. A few minutes later I get an email instructing me to call them and confirm my order. I called them and had to wait on hold for 30 minutes before someone came on the line. THe man on the line tried to sell me a battery for the camera that I told him I am not interested in. He then proceeded to tell me that my camera is backordered and will arrive a week late. He asked me if I wanted to wait or cancel my order. I told him I would wait. After 2 weeks of not hearing from them, I tried to check the staus online and my order was not found. I called them to find out the status of my camera. A very rude man answered the phone and told me if I asked any questions he would cancel my order and hung up on me. I called back after being hung up on and the next person to attend my call apologized for what happened and told me it would be another 6 weeks before I rcvd my camera. I asked him to cancel the order. I am just hoping they do not charge me as they have done to others. I wsh I read the reviews before ordering from here. NEVER AGAIN!! and I am late with my bday gift. "

"I know now from reading the reviews that I have most likely lost my money to Delta Camera. I also was told a week ago (I called them) that it was back ordered and would be two weeks. How do we get rid of these guys? Can we get Dateline involved? This seems to be right up their alley.
I feel bad and sad and had. Oh well, live and learn. God Bless Us All

"Ordered two cameras in Nov. 2009 on backorder.In Feb.I Filed complaint with N.Y. BBB. I suggest than all who are scammed do the same.It's the only way to get rid of these crooks."

"I wish I had seen this review before waiting 2 months to find the scam is still on.
They did the same to me with the removal of the battery and charger and telling me to buy one from them. when I did not it went to back order and they did not notify me - when I called them they said they had a letter wrong in my email. Still waiting and they do not answer phones on days they are supposed to be open? I can't even cancel on line or by phone.

"Had ordered the Canon D10 camera and after not hearing anything in regards to the order after a week called to see what was going on. Was informed the camera was on back order for 4-6 weeks and they must have "over looked" notifying me. Called the next week just asking if the camera was in stock and was told they were getting a shipment in 1-2 days. When I told them about my order they would not help me since it was under my husband's name. I had him call that night and they told him I was never told the camera would be coming in within a few days and that they were still on back order, they went as far as saying I was lying. I called back the next day and once again was told the camera would be in any day now. Once I explained my concern about being told one thing and my husband another the guy had enough nerve to tell me I didn't have a life and should stop calling!!! Needless to say I cancelled the order and would not recommend them to ANYONE!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!! "

"I ordered a camera for my nephew. The day I ordered it, I called to see if it was in stock. It was. When it had not arrived at his home the next week, I called- out of stock, they were expecting it in that week. Weekly phone calls- always not in, expecting it last week, this week, etc. Finally I was offered the 'US package' rather than the 'Japanese package' with more items for significantly more money. At this point, my nephew had already taken his trip abroad without his camera, but I wanted him to get it. So I bit.
I was having it shipped directly to him in Michigan. I even confirmed that on the phone last week.
It arrived at my home in California yesterday!
I made a complaint to the NY State Consumer Protection Board.

"They had the best price going on a Sony Camcorder, I asked if it was Brand New in the Box, and they said yes, except there would be no battery or charger, would I like to purchase one of each and I said no. He said enjoy your purchase and hung up on me. I immediately checked the order status it had gone from STOCK to BACK ORDERED I canceled the order..."