Product & services pricing Rating 2.43/10 2.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.29/10 0.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.80/10 0.80/10

"I purchased the TV last August.
Promotion and gift card $ 300 of events.
I have not yet.
I was lodging industry.
Therefore I need a lot of TV.
Dell is to talk with the reseller.
I was there is no reseller , Dell , says reseller.
1600 $ gift card does not arrive until now (5 months).
Dell provisions is up to 10.
I did not know the provisions of the Dell.
Dell TV Without promotional gift card is expensive.
Dell is unkind.
Dell is not doing in the future to buy
I will not be buying a TV from now on the Dell
I am not reseller.
I am planning to buy a tv in the Amazon and other places.
Who are purchased more 10ea Dell , please reference.

modified review This review was modified by myongjin on January 29 2015 08:24:51 AM

"Crappy Customer Service,Order toner Keep sending wrong toner,hold time is too long,No results,If you can buy brother printer works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Shahenshah on January 06 2015 03:17:19 PM

"So Dell computers and their customer service is the equivalent to spending the day talking with people with debilitating mental handicaps, except talking with the mentally challenged is rewarding. First off their products are shoddy. Five months in I received a lovely total hard dive failure. Then because of said failure I had to call the seventh circle of hell. I already had done two diagnostic tests but then they made me perform another which takes 30-40 min. After getting another confirmation that my hard dive was DOA, they assured me it would arrive in two days. I asked to keep the faulty hard drive so we could attempt a data recovery. They said it would be $35 but then charged $52 for A DEAD HARD DIVE. Still have yet to receive my new hard drive 10 days later. Called back. After three transfers they hung up on me.

Things I would rather do than deal with any aspect of Dell:
Pierce the head of my dick
Set myself on fire
Walk on a pile of loose legos
Spend an hour in a room full of screaming babies
Bathe in raw sewage

I think I've made my point. If you are seriously considering buying a Dell computer please consider a lobotomy or a sex change as they are much less complicated than dealing with this bunch of morons with a collective IQ of a child's shoe size.

modified review This review was modified by kilted44 on January 06 2015 10:54:13 AM

"Purchased a dell slim model desk top, after 14 months the fan started making a loud noise...i googled and found others having the same problem...called dell, warranty was over....had to replace the part...dell did not have the part...i searched the net...but because it was a slim model i could not find the part...called dell and complained but they just said sorry...so had to buy a new PC...no alternative...now that's what i call good service...never buy a Dell product again. Anyone want a perfectly good desk top without a fan?"

modified review This review was modified by robrobrobrob on January 04 2015 05:59:07 AM

"Failed technical support issue. Repeatedly asked to run diagnostic software that I had run even before I contact and many times afterward. I finally gave up. I then had an issue with my adapter, which they said they would replace. They kept saying this for two months until 'Customer Escalations' got involved and dictated what was going to happen. The representative actually used the word 'dictate', which I found amusing. I decided to live with the technical problems. But after the most recent two month issue and the result of what is happening, I will never buy a Dell again."

modified review This review was modified by TiggerDat on December 29 2014 06:34:11 PM

"New Inspiron 15 had a defective keyboard right out of the box. Surely this would be something that Dell would check as part of the QA process but it seems they do not. I am not happy that I have to do the final QA for them then wait 2-3weeks for Dell to ship it to be repaired then back to me to do QA again. Customer service was quite painful to deal with and took up almost an hour of my time before they agreed to send me shipping info. The first customer service guy I talked to did not want to deal with a return so he simply hung up. I won't buy another Del product."

modified review This review was modified by tony2soon on December 26 2014 12:27:01 PM

"I spent hours on 12/14/2014 and again on 12/22/2014 trying to order a pair of Dell laptops online for my teens for Christmas. On the 14th, I received this message after checking out: "Your Dell Purchase ID is: 2005449896031". On the 22nd, I received this message after checking out: "Your Dell Purchase ID is: 2005455002656". After placing the order on the 22nd, I spent well over an hour (most of that waiting for representatives to get to me) chatting with four different Dell representatives and none of them could find either of my orders anywhere. It was as though I never made either purchase and none of the representatives had the ability to look up what I had already done using the Purchase IDs. With time running out for Christmas, I rushed off to Best Buy and purchased two HP laptops with comparable bells & whistles and saved myself a couple hundred dollars. This has been the kind of deal-killing experience that will prevent me from ever using Dell again for either home or office."

modified review This review was modified by m64mcbride on December 22 2014 05:26:20 PM

"Dell is the absolute worst company to do business with. They obviously do not care about their reputation, hence all the negative reviews. When placing my order the representative I was working with said my order would be upgraded to 2 day expedited shipping when you sign up for Dell Advantage, so much to my surprise when my order confirmation said that it would arrived within 14 business days. I also noticed that the subtotals for the order did not add up, so everyone should check this. It's funny that a company that big would try to cheat you. I was overcharged by $5, which is not much, but this should never happen. I contacted another representative, Muktika Sharma, who said she would correct this mistake, expedite my order and correct the charge. So three days later, when I check my order status and I notice again the shipping order date was still 14 days. I contacted now my third rep at Dell, Sravan Kumar, who confirmed that the order was indeed expedited and that they just have not updated the status yet and I would be reimbursed the additional charge. A week later I get an email saying my order is delayed and will not be here for 21 days from when I place my order, contacting now a 4th rep at Dell, Karanpreet Puri, said my order was never expedited and they cannot assist me. So much for 2 day shipping and customer service reps who do not follow up on what they say they will do or actually check on your order status. I will not be ordering with Dell again, if I knew this was going to happen I would have just walked into a best buy. This was suppoed to be a Christmas gift for my mom, i guess I'll be wrapping her an IOU."

modified review This review was modified by anita123 on December 22 2014 10:37:10 AM

"Worst company to do business with. After ordering my server they refused to help make a change to the system before it was even assembled. They prompted me to cancel the order and completely rebuild the system from scratch to reorder it. How about just processing a change request to the factory? NO that's too much work for them. I was actually making a change to upgrade my CPU mean they get more $$ from me. How stupid can you be to refuse to make more money off of an existing order rather than inconvenience your customers who spend thousands of dollars on your companies products. One of those pocket lining executives should stop counting is money and start reading these reviews. I'm not the first nor the last bad review to be written about this company."

modified review This review was modified by UnhappyCustomer1337 on December 17 2014 09:47:00 AM

"The camera of our all in one machine was faulty. The product was still under warranty. We called and were told it's a software issue. After many months of back and forth the technician finally concluded that it's a hardware problem. By then the warranty had expired and Dell first said that there's nothing they can do. Eventually they agreed to 'make an exception', and cover the case. Turns out they have no cameras in stock. Backordered. We wait for month. Then a technician calls to install a totally different camera with lose wires hanging out. This is where we are now. Who knows how this journey will continue.... Dell couldn't figure out what camera our computer has, and told us to ship the computer to them to figure it out?!? It's a mess. Never with Dell again... "

modified review This review was modified by MOMAPF on December 15 2014 04:02:19 PM

"Laptop died 20 months after purchase. Had to purchase a warranty for $300 to get it repaired. tech said they would send the part and get the service call going immediately. A week later I find out that nothing had been done. I get a part and service call scheduled. I have been told it would take 1-3 days to get it fixed. That was over a week ago, the part has been waiting to get picked up for 4 days. No one can tell me when the repair will happen. Best part, if they can't fix this 20 month old computer we are just out of luck. "

"Ordered an item from Dell on 11/12/14, they called be on 11/28/14, and said they needed to extend the shipping date. This was the second time they were going to extend it. I reluctantly agreed to extend the ship date until December 9th. I logged into my account today, because I expected a shipping email yesterday. I found that my order had been canceled. All they do is lie!"

"I recently purchased a Dell laptop and tablet. After I received my invoice I noticed around a $150 dollar difference in price of what I was quoted and charged. Trying to get credit for this has been a nightmare. I am passed from one representative to the next, placed on hold for 30-minutes, told I will get credit, and Dell does not deliver. No I would not do business with this company in the future."

modified review This review was modified by readerdl05 on December 08 2014 10:10:16 AM

" Really bad company to refund your money, 4 month and counting. Caution!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Alanis on November 25 2014 08:56:08 AM

"Plain and simple Dell products and their support sucks. They are disposable."

Dell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dell is not a merchant member
Dell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!