• Dell

Product & services pricing Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.52/10 0.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.17/10 0.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.24/10 0.24/10

"Our Dell printer support phone number resolve all printer service query by call on toll free number1-855-709-2847. If you want help related printer then call our toll free printer support number 1-855-709-2847. Call hp printer contact number for resolve query related Dell printer tech support, Canon printer customer toll free Lexmark printer telephone number 1-855-709-2847."

modified review This review was modified by Printerinfo2015 on March 12 2015 01:33:28 AM

"Dell Customer service is full of shit. They apparently cancelled my order on a preorder I did over half a year ago due to them not having any stock..? WHAT's the POINT of preorder?? And they cancelled the order without even giving me any information. I used a gift card during my preorder and they have YET (over two weeks now...their estimate was 48 hrs) to reimburse me with my gift card amount."

"Worst Customer service ever. I have never experienced anything as bad as Dell support. Brought Alienware 18, motherboard died. Dell did everything in their power to not honor the warranty. I am now without laptop for 5 months and awaiting a court date to settle the matter. Please read some comments before buying Dell products. I would never buy Dell again."

modified review This review was modified by FunnyCunny on February 28 2015 04:49:47 PM

"I ordered a DELL XPS 9530 on the December 24th on 2014 from Dell Australia Pte Ltd. It randomly refused to resume or even boot up (after forcing shutdown). After spending hours of time over the phone with DELL's ignorant technical support team I had to demand their sales team to contact me. It took about 30+ mails within 45 days for them to get back to me.
28 Jan 2015 - A technical person appointed by DELL came and tried to do a repair which made things worse. He had put in a corroded logic board in. Broke all plastic tabs on the back cover.
29 Jan 2015 - Sent email to dell support team regarding the matter and asked for a replacement since my job depends on this computer.
5 Feb 2015 - Received an email confirmation from anzxps_ap@dell.com that DELL has approved the refund. It failed to confirm a date for the refund.
12 Feb 2015 - Issue has not yet been resolved and DELL is unsupportive as of now. I received multiple calls from Malaysia (between 29th Jan and 12th Feb) stating other end is from DELL. Between above period I myself and my Singapore employer (Mr. Anand Singh: Email: anand@gogreenpost.com) had contacted DELL via 30+ mails trying to resolve the issue. Still they fail to confirm the refund timeline and process. Customer Care department from DELL has never contacted me yet.
They had offered a refund over the phone and email. However they fail to provide me with a timeline even after 66 days.

modified review This review was modified by geethk on February 28 2015 02:30:26 PM

"Worst company ever!!! I first purchased an XPS 18 for professional use. The first event that I needed to use it, the computer would not turn on. The second event that I needed to use it, the computer would not recognize the USB ports. There is no way to put a price on the lost business that we've incurred because of their faulty product. I have had the computer rebuilt, a new hard drive, a new touch screen monitor. I just purchased a 2nd XPS18 for no other reason than to back up the one I have that I can't depend on. I spent an hour on Dell's Chat before placing the order. I have since spent an hour and 15 minutes since receiving the shipment, to have Dell first tell me the stand that was suppose to be included, was not included. I took a screen shot of the order that says differently. They have now admitted that the order was suppose to include the stand, but they are all out of stands. They wasted 75 minutes of my time trying to convince me that I didn't pay for a stand when their website said otherwise. Now they have no stand to send. Are you kidding me. I can go on about Dell's false advertising, but what's the point? Buyer Beware"

modified review This review was modified by PapaJDT on February 25 2015 02:31:57 PM

"Higher than average prices and horrible customer service to the point where they will deny their own policies (price match) and lie about events.

If you are able to buy anywhere else, you probably should. Newegg or Amazon are good places to start.

"I don't recommend no one buying a computer from dell. They are overpriced , and don't give you good support . My computer has been messed up for a while month, and I keep calling and they aren't helpful. I wish I would've went with another brand. Lesson learned!"

"I purchased the TV last August.
Promotion and gift card $ 300 of events.
I have not yet.
I was lodging industry.
Therefore I need a lot of TV.
Dell is to talk with the reseller.
I was there is no reseller , Dell , says reseller.
1600 $ gift card does not arrive until now (5 months).
Dell provisions is up to 10.
I did not know the provisions of the Dell.
Dell TV Without promotional gift card is expensive.
Dell is unkind.
Dell is not doing in the future to buy
I will not be buying a TV from now on the Dell
I am not reseller.
I am planning to buy a tv in the Amazon and other places.
Who are purchased more 10ea Dell , please reference.

modified review This review was modified by myongjin on January 29 2015 08:24:51 AM

"Crappy Customer Service,Order toner Keep sending wrong toner,hold time is too long,No results,If you can buy brother printer works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Shahenshah on January 06 2015 03:17:19 PM

"So Dell computers and their customer service is the equivalent to spending the day talking with people with debilitating mental handicaps, except talking with the mentally challenged is rewarding. First off their products are shoddy. Five months in I received a lovely total hard dive failure. Then because of said failure I had to call the seventh circle of hell. I already had done two diagnostic tests but then they made me perform another which takes 30-40 min. After getting another confirmation that my hard dive was DOA, they assured me it would arrive in two days. I asked to keep the faulty hard drive so we could attempt a data recovery. They said it would be $35 but then charged $52 for A DEAD HARD DIVE. Still have yet to receive my new hard drive 10 days later. Called back. After three transfers they hung up on me.

Things I would rather do than deal with any aspect of Dell:
Pierce the head of my dick
Set myself on fire
Walk on a pile of loose legos
Spend an hour in a room full of screaming babies
Bathe in raw sewage

I think I've made my point. If you are seriously considering buying a Dell computer please consider a lobotomy or a sex change as they are much less complicated than dealing with this bunch of morons with a collective IQ of a child's shoe size.

modified review This review was modified by kilted44 on January 06 2015 10:54:13 AM

"Purchased a dell slim model desk top, after 14 months the fan started making a loud noise...i googled and found others having the same problem...called dell, warranty was over....had to replace the part...dell did not have the part...i searched the net...but because it was a slim model i could not find the part...called dell and complained but they just said sorry...so had to buy a new PC...no alternative...now that's what i call good service...never buy a Dell product again. Anyone want a perfectly good desk top without a fan?"

modified review This review was modified by robrobrobrob on January 04 2015 05:59:07 AM

"Failed technical support issue. Repeatedly asked to run diagnostic software that I had run even before I contact and many times afterward. I finally gave up. I then had an issue with my adapter, which they said they would replace. They kept saying this for two months until 'Customer Escalations' got involved and dictated what was going to happen. The representative actually used the word 'dictate', which I found amusing. I decided to live with the technical problems. But after the most recent two month issue and the result of what is happening, I will never buy a Dell again."

modified review This review was modified by TiggerDat on December 29 2014 06:34:11 PM

"New Inspiron 15 had a defective keyboard right out of the box. Surely this would be something that Dell would check as part of the QA process but it seems they do not. I am not happy that I have to do the final QA for them then wait 2-3weeks for Dell to ship it to be repaired then back to me to do QA again. Customer service was quite painful to deal with and took up almost an hour of my time before they agreed to send me shipping info. The first customer service guy I talked to did not want to deal with a return so he simply hung up. I won't buy another Del product."

modified review This review was modified by tony2soon on December 26 2014 12:27:01 PM

"I spent hours on 12/14/2014 and again on 12/22/2014 trying to order a pair of Dell laptops online for my teens for Christmas. On the 14th, I received this message after checking out: "Your Dell Purchase ID is: 2005449896031". On the 22nd, I received this message after checking out: "Your Dell Purchase ID is: 2005455002656". After placing the order on the 22nd, I spent well over an hour (most of that waiting for representatives to get to me) chatting with four different Dell representatives and none of them could find either of my orders anywhere. It was as though I never made either purchase and none of the representatives had the ability to look up what I had already done using the Purchase IDs. With time running out for Christmas, I rushed off to Best Buy and purchased two HP laptops with comparable bells & whistles and saved myself a couple hundred dollars. This has been the kind of deal-killing experience that will prevent me from ever using Dell again for either home or office."

modified review This review was modified by m64mcbride on December 22 2014 05:26:20 PM

"Dell is the absolute worst company to do business with. They obviously do not care about their reputation, hence all the negative reviews. When placing my order the representative I was working with said my order would be upgraded to 2 day expedited shipping when you sign up for Dell Advantage, so much to my surprise when my order confirmation said that it would arrived within 14 business days. I also noticed that the subtotals for the order did not add up, so everyone should check this. It's funny that a company that big would try to cheat you. I was overcharged by $5, which is not much, but this should never happen. I contacted another representative, Muktika Sharma, who said she would correct this mistake, expedite my order and correct the charge. So three days later, when I check my order status and I notice again the shipping order date was still 14 days. I contacted now my third rep at Dell, Sravan Kumar, who confirmed that the order was indeed expedited and that they just have not updated the status yet and I would be reimbursed the additional charge. A week later I get an email saying my order is delayed and will not be here for 21 days from when I place my order, contacting now a 4th rep at Dell, Karanpreet Puri, said my order was never expedited and they cannot assist me. So much for 2 day shipping and customer service reps who do not follow up on what they say they will do or actually check on your order status. I will not be ordering with Dell again, if I knew this was going to happen I would have just walked into a best buy. This was suppoed to be a Christmas gift for my mom, i guess I'll be wrapping her an IOU."

modified review This review was modified by anita123 on December 22 2014 10:37:10 AM

Share Dell's store rating

Dell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dell is not a merchant member
Dell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!