"Excellent service, received Unlock Code and Support ASAP, worked like a Charm.
Highly recommend, cannot beat the price, one tenth of what Saturn wanted, and I never left the house. Thanks

"The garage had to disconnect the battery on my Ford car, so when I got it back the radio no longer worked and it was asking me to enter a code, which I could not find. I wasn't sure what to do, but went on to Google and found FordLockCodes.com, who for $6.99 claimed they could send me a code. I must admit I was a bit sceptical, but wow Brian from FordLockCodes.com sent me the code really quickly. The site includes instructions, which are really simple, and within a minute the radio was up and running again. Other customers have said how much more dealers charge for this service, and it must be much more of a hassle to go through a dealer anyway. FordLockCodes.com is fast, efficient and a fantastic service for anyone unfortunate enough to have their radio locked."

"easy to use fast respond cheap as you can get it that i found
thanks a lot will use again

"Your review of DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com)
I acquired a used GeoDelco radio AM/FM+cassette+CD player and found out it needed a "code" to unlock it and I didn't have ANY idea what it was. I went to a car stereo shop and he told me to go to a Geo/Chvy dealer to get this code. THEY WANTED $85 to do it. So I went on the internet and found this DelcoLockCodes website and they just asked $9.99 - - -and it works now. The communication thru emails was (superior) and even the follow-thru was too. This business should get some kind of reward of recognition.

"This is a trustworthy site. As soon as I gave them my 6-digit number, they responded immediately with the code I needed.Good straight-forward instructions on how to enter it in. It all worked very well!"

"Absolutely amazing. Tried and tried for days to get a working do it yourself web solution that worked, then finally called the dealer. They wanted $50 and taxes -by appointment only. Found DelcoLockCodes.com, and within minutes of paypaling the code was in my mailbox, and the radio was up and running again. At 1/5 the cost. "

"Great site!! I sent payment and my stereo code and had my unlock code in a few hours. The code was sent via e-mail along with simple instructions on how to unlock my stereo. I worked great. So much cheaper and faster than the dealerships."

"Simple to work with had code in a few minutes!! Great to deal with!"

"I used DelcoLockCodes.com for the first time today. I am more than happy with the quick response to my questions, and easy to follow CORRECT information to get radio working.
Being in the car biz,I know I'll be back!
Thank you again, DelcoLockCodes.com

"Amazing! After several frustrating attempts to unlock with incorrect delco code, I turned to delcolockcodes.com. They provided easy step-by-step instructions to obtain 6 digit key number to provide them with specific information to look up specific delco code lock number. Only took about one hour from payment to email with delco code (and that was after business hours). I tried provided delco lock code and it finally unlocked successfully! I highly recommend delcolockcodes.com and will pass the word to others about their services. Thanks again! "

"I have to say I was skeptical at first, this site claimed to unlock my radio for a mere 9.99, while I was hearing anywhere from 50 to 100 dollars for the dealer to do the same thing. So I thought I'd give it a try. I followed the instructions given, made my payment and within 20 minutes my code was sent to my cell phone via text message. What's even better, it worked! My radio which had locked because I got a new battery and I could not unlock because I was not the original owner who had set the code, was now working! WOW, amazing! Clear, simple instructions, small fee and quick service, I'm impressed, I've told 10 people since Tuesday about my experience and the service from this site. Thank you Delcolockcodes.com"

modified review This review was modified by Abthing on December 03 2010 04:49:27 PM

"Perfect. Placed my order, texted them my info, and they got me my code in about 5 mins, and it worked. Simple and easy."

"Thank goodness for DelcoLockCodes.com!
Couldn't believe the dealership wanted $97 for the same service. Easy to follow directions, extremely fast service and a great price too. Thank you so much.
B. Rivera

"After purchasing a used car last week i wasnt not informed that the Stereo was locked. When i called around to see how to get it fixed the price quoted was $60.00 that i did not have. I drive a 45min drive everyday to school which this past week seemed like a 4hr drive without a radio. Luckily i stumbeled upon this site and had my radio unlocked in no time! with cash to spare. Highly recommened, excellent service! "

"Buy with Confidence.This is the real deal.Very quick with my unlock code.Stereo is back working."

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DelcoLockCodes.com (also: FordLockCodes.com, HondaLockCodes.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!