"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They told me my bank card was not mine, canceled my order, but did not return my money! Do not buy from these scammers!?"

modified review This review was modified by Dr0n31 on January 10 2014 02:54:29 PM

"I ordered a Folding Knife Fork Tool online through Defense Devices's website and got a confirmation for the purchase in my email inbox. I waited for the product to arrive in the mail for about a week and a half but nothing showed up. I called them up but received a voice-mail so left my name, phone number, purchase number, and notified them of the situation. My call was not returned . So about a week later I contacted them again; this time a Defense Device representative answered the phone. I told him about my situation; he told me that my billing address was incorrect and that he sent me an email notifying me that the purchase was canceled as a result. I verified that the billing address was correct and I did not receive an email notifying me that the order was canceled. The representative was not accommodating or apologetic. Such bad service is unacceptable. I personally hope not to purchase from such unprofessional company and hope you don't either. It will be a shame to have to go through such an unpleasant waste of time. "

"Defense Devices offered an awesome buying experience. They are one of only a few places online to get the product I was looking for, and they had it for the best price. After ordering I emailed with a question and received a helpful answer 10 minutes later. The shipping was fast and the product exceeded my expectations. 10 out of 10!"

"I am a first time customer. I purchased a couple of home defense items on the 19th of February. I received the items, well packed, on the 23rd. I didn't have any problems with their website or checkout process. I paid with an American Express. I would recommend this seller."

"good price on what i ordered, confirmation e-mail with shipping number, got here in a week or so from across the country... good experience."

"These guys really suck. I dont know how else to elaborate."

"Sent me the wrong size slingshot ammo in a broken package that was stuffed in a plastic bag. Rather than just crediting me the 2.50 for the wrong item they sent they told me I somehow got a better deal by getting a smaller size ammo and insisted I send the ammo with the broken package back. I asked if I would be reimbursed for postage but got no response. Let them pay me for postage and handling the way they charged me for postage and handling. I would not trust them to even give me credit if I sent this item back. The postage would cost as much as the merchandise. Stay away from these liars and their junky looking website. They only sell junk and argue over 2.50 like its two hundred and fifty. I should have been given a refund just by being insulted with a broken package stuffed in a plastic bag. The ammo was 5/16 crossman. It was somehow placed in a crossman package marked 1/4 ammo. Just gives me the feeling they are pawning junk off on me.

"Good, reliable store. The shipping is a little bit misleading though, making it sound like everything is shipped through UPS. My package was shipped priority mail USPS, which isn't bad either, and is stated if you dig around the website. Overall, a very good shopping experience. I would buy from again."

"Have ordered from in the past and never had a problem."

Defense Devices is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Defense Devices is not a merchant member
Defense Devices does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!