• Address: 114 Del Prado Blvd. South
    • Contact: customercare@deerso.com
    • Phone: 239-574-4275
    • Customer Support: 239-574-4275
    • Business Hours: 8am to 5pm ET

"Excellent experience. They shipped the first business day after I ordered, emailed a valid tracking number, sent a follow-up email to make sure I'd gotten the t/n. The part itself arrived the following day - obviously subject to UPS ground shipping logistics, but in this case a stellar experience."

"fast confirmation & shipping is free! will order again!"

"No Hassles ... Delivery Faster than the Internet Could Reveal ... SEARS (rhymes with SPAM), Eat Your Heart Out!"

"The DEERSO website was very easy to use. The product was delivered in a timely manner and was in good shape. I am happy with DEERSO and will use them again."

"Very happy! Helpful cheerful great help."

"Site was a bit awkward to shop initially, until I figured out that the paints were listed in chronological order by paint code. Order went smoothly otherwise, and shipped in the 1-2 day window as promised. I liked that I could look up the tracking # of the shipment, although I have a suggestion for improvement - If the tracking # could be automatically emailed to me when the order is shipped, that would be really nice."

"Very pleased with the pricing and speed of delivery..... free shipping is always a plus."

"I am very please with the order. It's fast.

One suggestion: It would be perfect if I get an email to indicate the order was shipped with the tracking number.

Other than that, You are the best.

"I had some issues with the vegetable chopper that I had purchased;however,the customer service department handled everything for me and made my purchase a very satisfying experience.I would happily make future purchases knowing the company will stand behind their products. "

"Deerso put a box of 4 Pyrex GLASS bowls into a shipping box with NO packing material. The box arrived intact, with the glass inside smashed to bits"

"This has been a painless transaction. We are doing a job for a family that has a handrail with five inch spaces. Not to code. So the baby is starting to walk and will fall or get stuck if we do not take it apart, and do it right. They were leaving for a few days, it was perfect timing. Then I ordered the 23 inchers, instead of the 32 inchers. The girls at deerso were so helpful. I received have the 32 inchers in record time, then the other half, oops shipping error, the next day. WOW. The one I returned are being processed and hopefully won't cost us much on the restocking. I had two days to stain and poly them, and install, before baby returns!!!
Thank you Deerso, you are in the 'favorites' as a place to check first if we need anything!!

"I initially was not happy that an item that I ordered was not available for shipment to California. This was not a fault of Deerso but I felt that the website should have stated so. I was contacted by Deerso's customer service manager Christine apologizing for any and all inconvenience I encountered. Christine was extremely thorough contacting me via e-mail, personal phone calls and a letter sent through the mail hoping to hear my experience and to get ideas of how they could improve so that no other customer needs to go through a similar experience. She even went so far as to contact the manufacturer to see if they had an item that could be shipped to California, which they in fact did. Christine then obtained all sources near me where I could check about buying the item since they didn't offer it themselves. AMAZING! Besides doing this I was was also more than compensated with a credit at Deerso. I'm sure Deerso will address items that are prohibited in certain states. I will undoubtably do business with Deerso in the future and would recommend them to anybody, as I received maybe the best customer service I have ever had."

"Just purchased a fondue pot for my sister for her birthday. Was unsure about purchasing an item online without seeing it in person. Found the item thru Deerso and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get a hold of customer service to ask questions. They were happy to talk to me and even called the manufacturer when they were unable to answer whether the product came in any other colors. I don't know of too many companies these days who go out of their way to assist customers. I received the item within the time frame that was quoted...I was happy with their prices and especially happy with their friendly customer service staff. Good experience...would definitely buy from them again. "

"I ordered Val-a Tear Mender thru Amazon.com. The order was processed thru Deerso.. I Received Bish's Tear Mender.... that is not what I ordered. If you don't have the Val-A Tear Mender in the photo you shouldn't advertise it.. I am very upset... I needed this fast for a project. And of course you can't get ahold of anyone to return a product... Go Figure.."

"Ordered Simpson Strong-Tie FPBM44 E-Z Mender from this site. They should be sold as pair according to the Simpson site and the price is doubled from single unit of other sites. However, Deerso shipped the single unit and charge double price."

Deerso.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Deerso.com is not a merchant member
Deerso.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!