Stores > Deepblueyachtsupply.com

• Customer Support: 800-454-6960
    • Fax: 321-978-0253

• checkmark icon COD

2016-07-18

"Received my order the next day. Great customer service . Will definitely use them again "

2016-07-17

Perfect Fit

"The prop & hub I ordered were a perfect fit. The installation instructions were clear & concise. It took me only minutes to completely install the hub kit and the prop. This was my first experience with Deep Blue Yacht Supply and I will definitely use them in the future. I will definitely recommend them to my friends."

2016-07-15

Keyed Up

"I just received he prop I ordered and It arrived when Deep Blue said it would. This is important because I am entered in a boat shoe at Lake Tahoe at the end of this month.

However, the prop has a 0.312 wide keyway and my shaft has a 0.250 wide keyway. They asked for my shaft diameter, which is one inch, but didn't mention key size. I assumed that .250 key was standard for a one inch shaft.

So, what do I do now?

2016-07-15

Just what I needed!

"Service on the phone was prompt, corteous and shipping was quick. I will order again and tell my friends about Beep Blue Yacht Supply."

2016-07-14

Good cheap and fast

"Great parts and customer service "

2016-07-12

Suzuki four wings props

"한국에서는 이와같은 프롭을 구할 수 없다.
아직 한국에 도착하지 않아서 사용은 못해 봤지만
상당히 마음에 든다.
배송도 아주 빠르다.

2016-07-12

AwesomePrice

"got a reacement shaft for my 1984 ski nautique they were half the price of all other and the same product very pleased "

2016-07-06

Great service & price

"Great service & quick delivery"

2016-07-05

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a prop on 6/28 and paid for 2 day shipping. Today is 7/5 and still have not received my prop. I have called times and each time the response was "let me get you a tracking number and will email or call me back. I STILL HAVENOT HEARD ANYTHING. I CAN NOT RECONMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY. AND IF ASKED,I WILL HIGHLY RECONDMEND NOT TO BUY FROM THEM"

This review was modified by brohn on July 06 2016 08:50:46 AM

2016-07-03

Great seller!!!

"Website was easy to use. Product was accurately described. Shipping was fast. Packaging was great. Will buy from them again."

2016-06-27

Prop and weekend kit.

"On time as promised. Paid for 2 day shipping. "

2016-06-26

What I ordered, Fast !!

"Mega fast service/shipping. Knowledgeable sales rep."

2016-06-25

Quick Service

"I placed my order and within a couple of days I received the prop I had ordered. I haven't put it on yet but it looks as I expected. Thank you for your quick response."

2016-06-23

Satisfied

"Quality product and very fast delivery! "

2016-06-22

NOT IN STOCK

"prop was not in stock, but let me order."

Share Deepblueyachtsupply.com's store rating

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a merchant member
Deepblueyachtsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.