Stores > Deepblueyachtsupply.com

• Fax: 321-978-0253

• checkmark icon COD

2016-06-22

NOT IN STOCK

"prop was not in stock, but let me order."

2016-06-14

Fast order processing and shipping

"Very satisfy with the order prossesing time and shipping, items arrived before scheduled"

2016-06-14

Boat prop

"Great service! Ordered on a Tuesday and had the prop in 5 days using standard shipping. Got the right part and had no problems!"

2016-06-09

On top of my order

"First time using your company. Excellent prices and service. Fast delivery will do business again. "

2016-06-08

"Item was as described and fast shipping! No problems."

2016-06-07

Smooth sailing

"Always an easy transaction. Great prices and outstanding service. Definite difference in quality from the Zinmar zincs compared to what you find at most marinas and the big marine retailers."

2016-06-07

Great catch!

"Very nice prop for the price!"

2016-06-04

Highly Satisfied .........once again

"Great prices and fast shipping an unbeatable combination! This is the only place to go for your props."

2016-05-30

Buy it here

"Best purchase ever very easy good prop very happ. "

2016-05-26

SS SOLAS PROPELLAR

"Was in need of a new prop for my pontoon boat and stumbled across Deep Blue Yacht Supply. I found the right prop at the cheapest price I've been able to find on the internet. Shipping was fast and I received the prop in 3 days. A lot faster than I though I would get it. The prop is everything it was advertised to be and more. Very beautiful, and highly polished to my satisfaction. I definately will keep Deepblueyachtsupply.com on my list of places to order quality boating supplies at reasonable prices. "

2016-05-25

Propeller

"They sent the right one and got it to me fast. If I need anything else I will diffidently use them again. Thanks"

2016-05-24

perfect seller!

"Delivered the right product at the right time for the right price. What more would you want?"

2016-05-11

"Customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for a great experience, I've already told my neighbor about deep blue and your products and service."

2016-05-10

Everything I needed!!

"Had everything I needed. ..couplings and cutlass bearings at a great price. Shipping was reasonable also."

2016-05-09

great price

"great propeller Thanks again"

Share Deepblueyachtsupply.com's store rating

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a merchant member
Deepblueyachtsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.