Stores > Deepblueyachtsupply.com

• Fax: 321-978-0253

• checkmark icon COD

2016-08-01

Puller won't pull

"The ACME puller that I ordered fits my 1" propeller shaft but it will not pull my propeller as the screw travel is not long enough. There should be a specification that says what depth propeller the puller will work on."

2016-07-27

order the correct item first

"I ordered stuffing box wrench. description notes the shaft size not the nut size. Therefore I spent $25 extra in shipping before hopefully ordering the correct size."

2016-07-27

Fast Delivery

"Ordered a prop after hours and received it 2 days later with Ground shipping. "

2016-07-26

quickly received product. No problems

"2nd time ordering products from them. Both times received items in just a couple days. No problems."

2016-07-24

Fast shipping

"Item arrived before shipping date. Cheapest price I came across and very reasonable shipping. Thank you"

2016-07-23

"ok - I do not do surveys."

2016-07-21

Speedy

"Very happy with the speed of shipping, the thru-hull arrived expediently and was fairly priced. "

2016-07-18

"Received my order the next day. Great customer service . Will definitely use them again "

2016-07-17

Perfect Fit

"The prop & hub I ordered were a perfect fit. The installation instructions were clear & concise. It took me only minutes to completely install the hub kit and the prop. This was my first experience with Deep Blue Yacht Supply and I will definitely use them in the future. I will definitely recommend them to my friends."

2016-07-15

Keyed Up

"I just received he prop I ordered and It arrived when Deep Blue said it would. This is important because I am entered in a boat shoe at Lake Tahoe at the end of this month.

However, the prop has a 0.312 wide keyway and my shaft has a 0.250 wide keyway. They asked for my shaft diameter, which is one inch, but didn't mention key size. I assumed that .250 key was standard for a one inch shaft.

So, what do I do now?

2016-07-15

Just what I needed!

"Service on the phone was prompt, corteous and shipping was quick. I will order again and tell my friends about Beep Blue Yacht Supply."

2016-07-14

Good cheap and fast

"Great parts and customer service "

2016-07-12

Suzuki four wings props

"한국에서는 이와같은 프롭을 구할 수 없다.
아직 한국에 도착하지 않아서 사용은 못해 봤지만
상당히 마음에 든다.
배송도 아주 빠르다.

2016-07-12

AwesomePrice

"got a reacement shaft for my 1984 ski nautique they were half the price of all other and the same product very pleased "

2016-07-06

Great service & price

"Great service & quick delivery"

Share Deepblueyachtsupply.com's store rating

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is not a merchant member
Deepblueyachtsupply.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!