Stores > Deepblueyachtsupply.com

• Fax: 321-978-0253

• checkmark icon COD

2016-05-24

perfect seller!

"Delivered the right product at the right time for the right price. What more would you want?"

2016-05-11

"Customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for a great experience, I've already told my neighbor about deep blue and your products and service."

2016-05-10

Everything I needed!!

"Had everything I needed. ..couplings and cutlass bearings at a great price. Shipping was reasonable also."

2016-05-09

great price

"great propeller Thanks again"

2016-05-08

Well done

"They went above and beyond making sure I hopefully got the right shaft. Still haven't got it, but if it's not right I am sure it will be because I mismeasured. "

2016-05-07

Very Dissatisfied

"I choose this web site because it is San Diego Marine Exchange and they have a very good reputation. So far, I have not received my order and they have tried to sell me parts that area close match, but not what I ordered and need. This has delayed my project."

Rep reply posted May-08-2016

A rep from Deepblueyachtsupply.com, deepblueyacht, has responded

“Robert,

I think you may have our company confused with another order that you made. We are Deep Blue Yacht Supply, not San Diego Marine Exchange. You made a purchase for some replacement ball valve handles that were promptly shipped and according to the tracking, will be delivered on Monday.

Best Regards,

Mike Heller”

2016-05-06

Not exhausting

"I ordered a thru hull exhaust fitting and the transaction was simple - the item arrived in short order. Thank you!"

2016-04-29

"The parts were exactly what I needed."

2016-04-27

Fast and affordable

"Fast shipping and affordable prices good clear info on website "

2016-04-21

Awesome Service!!

"Easy to follow Web-based store! Great personal service in case you have doubts, and fool proof return system! Thanks for making life easier!"

2016-04-20

"You might want to consider listing all of your products by description EG 15.5 x 13 Lh Propeller for Volvo SX Outdrive rather than by individual manufacturers. This lets the computer do the searching instead of the customer.,,"

2016-04-19

BEST TRANSACTION

"Web site easy, and fast delivery. . Would recommend !"

2016-04-19

Excellent price

"Ship same day I ordered. Received within 2 days. Priced 40% cheaper than I could find anywhere else. And propeller was of high quality and exact match to the OEM part."

2016-04-17

"Thankyou for the good service and rite parts at a good price."

2016-04-15

Fast reponse to my order mistake!

"Just what I needed to finish my zinc intallation."

Share Deepblueyachtsupply.com's store rating

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a merchant member
Deepblueyachtsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.