• Deepblueyachtsu Deepblueyachtsupply.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Very easy to order and was shipped faster than I thought. Will use again when needed."

"Only took 3 days for delivery of the prop I ordered."

"Fast efficient service. Order arrived just days after ordering."

"The website is easy to navigate and their items arrive in a timely manner with good email updates of the order. "

"I am from the Land Down Under ( Australia ) I ordered 2 New Solas Saturn Stainless Propellers on the 6th of March and received them here in Australia on the 16th March.
The price was good the seller was fantastic and the product was better than expected. Their website is so easy to use and it has lots of really good information, it's so easy even an adult can use it. Thank you Deepblueyachtsupply.com

"Been doing business with Deep Blue Yacht Supply for years. Great service, excellent prices and never any back orders."

"Awesome price and fast shipping, can't ask for more!"

"Thank you just like I ordered."

"The order will filled and shipped the same day which fantastic service. I have been ordering these same parts from them for many years , I keep coming back to the because of the great service and prices."

"Very good to deal with. Shipped fast and good prices.

Another order I had to cancel (on my part, realized it wouldn't work) had not shipped yet but we're very prompt in responding and canceled. Very good customer service.

Thanks and will order again!! It's a boat!

"great job! fast shipping . i was impressed"

"the attention of the customer service department is personalized and left very satisfied in the manner and time in which they treated me"

"Everything I needed for the best price. Website could use some work though."

"I am very satisfied with the promptness and satisfaction granted to me with my purchase. I received my prop in a timely manner and very satisfied. Thanks again!"

"Our order was handled promptly, packaged very well and came to us very quickly. That is saying a lot when we live in a very remote part of Alaska. You are an excellent place to do business with and we will order again. "

Share Deepblueyachtsupply.com's store rating

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a merchant member
Deepblueyachtsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.