• Deepblueyachtsu Deepblueyachtsupply.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-07-26

"an awesome company to deal with, My order was perfect & I received it before I was even expecting it. I'm very Happy & will buy from you again. Thank you for making customer service good again because I've had problems with ordering parts & they take their time sending it you & when you ask, they tell you that it wasn't in stock & on back order, they should say that before they take your money.

Thanks Again,
Ash"

2015-07-26

"Very good timely delivery back in the water with new prop almost as fast as getting one local good job thanks a bunch will look for you next time i need something and will recomend to friends "

2015-07-26

"Service has always been great.
Regards Mike Davidson"

2015-07-26

"Reasonably priced product & quick service."

2015-07-25

"I accidentally ordered the wrong prop,within five minutes I received an email to confirm my choice. That email saved me a lot of trouble and time. "

2015-07-25

"couldnt be any better place to buy boat supplies"

2015-07-25

"Excellent support and help in selecting the correct product"

2015-07-24

"Great product,fast shipping good p;rice. A++"

2015-07-23

"Product was delivered on time. I ordered a Honda prop and received a Yamaha but it fit so I guess all is good. At low rpm it makes a whining sound. "

2015-07-23

"Professional. Courteous. Knowledgeable. Excellent inventory. Great pricing on products. Shipped quickly. Products received were correct, packed well, and in good condition."

2015-07-23

"Excellent sales representative "

2015-07-22

" Item was as described, very pleased with customer service, very reasonable priced, and will do business again with deep Blue yacht supply company. Thanks"

2015-07-17

"thank you for cutting the engine keyway on the shaft , to bad i wasn't aware i could have had faster shipping ."

2015-07-15

"First of all shipping was quick I ordered on Friday and got the prop on tuesday , I talked to a rep.with deep blue and told him what prop that I had on my 20 ft. pontoon boat I told him it was a 17 1/2 pitch prop on my motor he paused for a second and told me that I needed a 13 pitch I said send me one . I was getting about 26 mph with the 17 1/2 pitch when I put the prop on that he said that I needed the 13 pitch the boat come out of the water faster and I can get 33 mph now. The folks at deep blue know what they are doing . Thank You Deep Blue My problem is now solved. Barbara and Tom Meadows"

2015-07-15

"Salesman recommend prop size and pitch for my application and hit it on the money! Great hole shot and easily pulls any tube or skiers. Thanks"

Share Deepblueyachtsupply.com's store rating

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deepblueyachtsupply.com is a merchant member
Deepblueyachtsupply.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.