• Address: 2101 CEDAR SPRINGS ROAD, SUITE 1050, DALLAS, TX
    • Contact: sales@deedshop.com
    • Phone: 2144477931
    • Customer Support: 2144477931
    • Business Hours: 10-5 EST

"Takes longer than it should, but I'm excited about my new cs6 master collection and it was less expensive than anywhere else. When you pay that kind of money for anything, everything but the download itself should be almost instantaneous and have clear one click operations."

"Miscommunication regarding product only being available as a download despite phone call and offering product online as disk. Order cancelled; but money promptly refunded."

"Too many back and forths in the process to get a serial number, but it was delivered and works. "

"Everything went Smooth and I was able to get the Product on time and faster than I thought it was going to take. Thanks DeedShop.com"

"Very convenient, easy and cheaper than any other place I looked to buy what I needed. Will come back for future buys! "

"DeedShop promptly shipped product and it arrived as described."

modified review This review was modified by dmounce on May 14 2012 07:45:41 AM

"Excellent service and fast processing of order. Their prices on Adobe products are the best I've found. Had no issues with installing or updating. I look forward to doing more business with DeedShop.com."

"Best price, and they responded quickly when i needed the serial number for the downloaded program ( Adobe Suite). I'll use them again."

"Easy and straightforward. I appreciated that they made sure I understood I was ordering a download and a Mac version so that I ended up with what I really wanted."

"Easy to order and promt updates provided

Would Highly recomend using Deedshop.com

modified review This review was modified by aiaccessory on April 24 2012 01:17:47 AM

"A cost effective and fully supportive supplier. I'm not that IT savy and had some issues with the download of some software but Deed Shop were incredibly patient and responsive, offering advice on better download tools and my issue was very quickly resolved. A fab service."

"Deed Shop is all good news - download code came quicker than stated, software works fine no problems at all, was initially concerned that the cheap price was too cheap, but no worries it really is excellent and very easy, this makes buying software very affordable the cheapest I have seen!"

"Good products. I am very satisfied. "

"I ordered Adobe InDesign CS5.5 from DeedShop and am 100% happy with the product. They offered the best price I could find and delivered the product on time. I would definitely order from DeedShop again."

"Great price and service -- I couldn't be happier -- Thanks!"

DeedShop.Com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DeedShop.Com is not a merchant member
DeedShop.Com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!