"No product, no service, no repsonse. 1 phone call and 1 email, both lies. No repsonse to my multiple inquires. A waste. I have protested the charge with my CC company and will be filing a complaint with VISA."

"I believe this is a fraudulent operation. It is now 11/26/07. I placed an order on 7/9/07 for which they immediately charged my credit card. The order has never been delivered. I've attempted repeated calls during the last 3-4 months. The first two were returned with an excuse for the length of time. The last several calls were not returned.

Stay as far away from these people as you can. There will be no satisfaction and only a loss of your money. My next call will be to my county's consumer protection agency.

"Decorating, etc. has been a NIGHTMARE. They answered their phone well enough when I had an order to place, but now that the delivery of the item is long overdue I can't find anyone at the company. Are they for real? Save yourself a lot of time and trouble and stay far, far away."

"Absolutely horrible. No light fixtures, no return phone calls, no management, no response. Four months & nothing!"

"I only have the order number. No invoice since I did not get my order yet. I am not able to reach a "live" person to talk to, only email or voice mail. Got answers for some of my emails, promising a shipment very soon. It feels like a scam and I want to get my money back but never got a reply to those emails in which I asked them to cancel my order."

"Complete incompetence. I waited 2 months for an order that was supposed to take two weeks. I had to call my credit card company which finally secured my refund. They don't return phone calls, they don't respond to emails, and they lie. They told me my order was on the way and it never showed up. I wound up calling the manufacturer directly and they said the items were in stock and they showed no record of these folks placing an order for these items.

COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE. They are a scam!

"Horrible! I am still waiting (going on week 6) for a light that should have been here within 2 weeks. No contact from the seller... Customer service takes at least 15 minutes to get to the call... then puts you on hold for at least another 30 minutes while they "contact the warehouse." I am fully unhappy with this type of service. It was a mistake doing business with them. Pay the extra couple of dollars for the fixture from another seller and save yourself the hassle!"

"Do not do business with these people Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired ...ordered a light on Nov.15,2005 I never received it ...They had no trouble giving me the run around ...this problem , that problem , bad weather etc. etc .I called to cancel my order On dec 16 as of dec 29 no refund has hit my visa card as of yet ,,,, called them for them to only tell me that I had never cancelled and that now i was to pay a restocking fee ....how conveinant their customer service was terrible as i was told by the credit office never to do business with them again ...like i have to be told that ....BUYER_BEWARE I will be contacting the attorney generals office "

Decorating, Etc., Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Decorating, Etc., Inc. is not a merchant member
Decorating, Etc., Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!