Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"I ordered bathtub from Decor Island in April. Two months later (6/6/14) I am still waiting for my tub, while at the time of order it was advertised that it will be delivered in two weeks.
Shipping services is beyond poor. Tracking website does not provide any information on when customer should expect delivery.

"5/30/14: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE...from the rude customer service guy I spoke to on the phone at 718-838-3600 regarding my order...to the delivery guys and ESPECIALLY the female dispatcher (nasty attitude and a liar). I requested at least 30 min call before arriving at my house. Of course....the driver called when he was in front of my house and when I called back 5 min later they had left. Therefore, had to reschedule another delivery date. Who has time to sit around and wait for a delivery that is scheduled between 9am to 5pm?? Never again will I order from decorisland.com nor recommend to anyone.
Phil Hernandez

"Stay away from this Co. They are the worst.
Customer Service is hard to get,
Phone lines are not working properly, so you wind-up holding for over half hour, and no response. Have to go through order dept. to get someone to answer the phones.
Trying to get my money back because tub ordered came in wrong.
No accountability for their mistake so far. Looks like small claims court is my only option.

"So far not sure if there a scam or not ordered a kitchen Faucet and were very quick to collect there money but over a week and I have yet to get my order and worst I cannot get a human being on the phone to confirm the order and they never emailed or asked for any shipping instructions and for some strange reason they do not work Friday thru Sun which only adds to my worry that they may be a second rate company. Sorry folks you need to get your customer service in check it by far one of the worse I have come across and all I'm asking is for information on my order I paid for upfront. I will be giving them until Monday but being a Holiday I'm sure it will not come then and I thank God I used Paypal so if it doesn't show up I will cancel the order."

"I ordered a faucet on 5/6/2014..as of 5/20/2014 I have not received the faucet nor a tracking number. Multiple calls to customer service results in a lot of excuses but still no faucet. It is difficult to reach their customer service as usually can only leave a message. I am not happy with Decor Island and will never order from them again despite there good prices

"Although they took my order, about 8 days later they advised me that the dryer was "not in stock". No further explanation. Not acceptable service."

"Item damaged, and customer service sucked. Wanted me to buy it again. Because my contractor did not open the box upon arrival to check item. THere was no damage to the box but the tank was broken."

"One month since my order was placed and still not here!! "

"Super cudos to Joe He was great to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful. The site is easy to read and use - Best prices I have seen on the net -

"I just ordered a vanity and two medicine cabinets form Decor Island. I bought them from Joe Spiegel, and I would recommend both he and Decor Island highly. We worked out a great deal on the purchase, and everything was delivered exactly when Joe said to expect it. All in all, he and Decor Island were a pleasure to deal with, and I will definitely use them again."

"I love Decor Island. Its staff works very hard and efficiently to help me find the part of a bathroom faucet which is not available in Canada. It is La Toscana 78CR211 Elba Single Handle Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-Up Drain (Chrome). I lost the handle. I chatted with Joe online yesterday. She got solution for me today. Unexpectedly the manufacture will send the part to me for free!

Thank you Joe!!!

"Ordered and paid for a moen faucet on March 5, Recieved a confirmation order number and was told it was shipped on March 6 and to expect it in 7 to 10 days. After 17 days, I repeatedly emailed and called to ask why it wasn't recieved. After two days finally recieved an email with no explanation that the order was cancelled. Still no response and now have to deal with credit card company as to reversing charges.

"Decor Island was my absolute worst online ordering experience ever! After being told twice that my order had been shipped i still had not received it so i called only to find out they never processed my order. Ended up that they don't even carry the item that was listed online and had told me shipped. "

"Very good service from Joe Spiegel."

"This company is a clone of Faucet Stop, but they don't say so. They also list merchandise for sale on their website that they do not have in stock so that when they call you to "confirm" your order, they will then try to cross-sell you something that they DO have in stock.

Decor Island is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Decor Island is a merchant member
Decor Island participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.