Stores > Decor Island

• Decor Island Decor Island Elite Status

• Address: 715 Church Ave.
    • Contact: cis@decorisland.com
    • Phone: 1-800-440-5919
    • Customer Support: 1-800-440-5919 Option 2

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2017-01-15

Nice but Could be better

"I was lead to believe I would be getting a discount after joining as an insider and was also lead to believe the shipping was free. The handling fee was $100. So definitely not free, no place to apply the coupon either. I Also need the optional waste outlet kit"

This review was modified by Dcarroll-58154 on January 17 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-01-14

"Looking forward with the products."

This review was modified by braydenkole on January 17 2017 12:03:03 AM

2017-01-12

Never received my faucet

"I ordered an Elkay faucet from them Christmas Eve and even paid $50 for the overnight shipping option so I could surprise my wife... it did not arrive Christmas Day (not surprising I knew that was a long shot) then it did not arrive the 26th, 27th and so on until we hit the new year... then I started calling customer service and never had my call answered just kept getting a messsage saying to leave my name phone number and the order number and the problem I was having. Didn't get a call back until the 4th which they said they were going to ship it from a different warehouse. I was mad but at least I knew something was happening and now I'm writing this on the 12th of January 18 days after my overnight order. AND TO TOP IT ALL OF I JUST CHECKED MY BANK STATEMENTS AND THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE SINK PLUS THE $50 FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON A PRODUCT THEY HAVENT EVEN SENT!!! Beware of this company! Decor island if your reading this then my order number is in the reseller ratings form FIX THIS NOW AND REFUND MY SHIPPING "

This review was modified by Decorislandsux on January 17 2017 12:01:11 AM

2017-01-09

Really simple and easy to order.

"I knew what I wanted. It came right up. A few clicks and it was done. Creating an account was an easy afterthought."

2017-01-08

good price!!

"i look everywhere for the pee wee toilet seat cover, i couldn't find it but luckily Decor Island has it!!!"

2017-01-05

delta

"Easy to find the product and order"

2017-01-05

"MelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahueMelissaonahue"

2017-01-03

"Ordered other parts for a project and was happy with parts received. Back for parts for another remodel."

2017-01-03

Coolest faucet for the hottest prices!

"I shopped all over the web (I'm kind of OCD about it, really) and hands down, this was the best price going. Can't wait to install this in my newly remodeled kitchen!"

2017-01-03

"Site was easy to use until now :)"

2016-12-31

Advertise no shipping then charge shipping

"Picked this website because it offered free shipping on orders over a certain amount, turns out they charge shipping on EVERYTHING just call the charge by a different name. "

2016-12-30

faucet heaven!

"very fine found what i was looking for. home depot couldnt supply."

2016-12-29

"Fast and easy. Can't complain"

2016-12-23

Never answered my call

"I looked everywhere for this sink that is no longer available wanted to confirm if I ordered overnight that it would arrive in time for Christmas but they never answered my phone call I called three times waiting over 5 min each time before they hung up on me. I didn't want to order from them but they are almost half the price of other places that are selling the sink and the only one that offered overnight shipping so instead I am leaving this review to show my displeasure "

2016-12-22

Online Representative

"Joe S. was able to help me out through talking to him using the online chat..
He was quick and very knowledge.
Thanks Joe

-Jennifer from R. Essay Plumbing and East End Back Flow

Share Decor Island's store rating

Decor Island is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Decor Island is a merchant member
Decor Island participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.