Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.25/10 140 reviews

Decor Island is a merchant member
    Decor Island participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Decor Island contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10

"Super cudos to Joe He was great to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful. The site is easy to read and use - Best prices I have seen on the net -

"I just ordered a vanity and two medicine cabinets form Decor Island. I bought them from Joe Spiegel, and I would recommend both he and Decor Island highly. We worked out a great deal on the purchase, and everything was delivered exactly when Joe said to expect it. All in all, he and Decor Island were a pleasure to deal with, and I will definitely use them again."

"I love Decor Island. Its staff works very hard and efficiently to help me find the part of a bathroom faucet which is not available in Canada. It is La Toscana 78CR211 Elba Single Handle Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-Up Drain (Chrome). I lost the handle. I chatted with Joe online yesterday. She got solution for me today. Unexpectedly the manufacture will send the part to me for free!

Thank you Joe!!!

"Ordered and paid for a moen faucet on March 5, Recieved a confirmation order number and was told it was shipped on March 6 and to expect it in 7 to 10 days. After 17 days, I repeatedly emailed and called to ask why it wasn't recieved. After two days finally recieved an email with no explanation that the order was cancelled. Still no response and now have to deal with credit card company as to reversing charges.

"Decor Island was my absolute worst online ordering experience ever! After being told twice that my order had been shipped i still had not received it so i called only to find out they never processed my order. Ended up that they don't even carry the item that was listed online and had told me shipped. "

"Very good service from Joe Spiegel."

Rating 4/102/5

"This company is a clone of Faucet Stop, but they don't say so. They also list merchandise for sale on their website that they do not have in stock so that when they call you to "confirm" your order, they will then try to cross-sell you something that they DO have in stock.

"Great service over the phone, Joe made sure that I got the best price and the correct sink and faucet for my kitchen. "

Rating 6/103/5

"I received your confirmation of my order it does NOT show shipping costs. The order states that the Grand Total is $14.40, but my account was debited $24.39. Can you clear this up for me and fill my order as soon as possible.
Thanks.

"Great store, while checking out website Joe invited me to order by chat. I was assured the faucet I wanted was in stock and could reach me in 6 or 7 days, so I ordered. A few days later I called to request a tracking number and Joe must have answered because when I gave him my name he said, "I remember you, give me an hour, I will e-mail the number." An hour later I had the number and the faucet was scheduled for delivery the next day, which it was, the seventh day after I ordered. Perfect!"

"Requested and paid for overnight shipping. They shipped the package UPS Ground (which is supposed to be free) and refused to refund the shipping costs. And the Customer Service character I spoke with mumbled "I am so sick of this f**king bull-sh*t" at the beginning of my call as he was looking up my order number. Real classy!"

"Joe is AMAZING! Give this man a Christmas bonus or a raise or something! I heard about Joe from others in the Mid-Century home restoration movement, but didn't realize the magic he does until I experienced it firsthand. Joe found what is probably the last regal blue Viper round front toilet in existence for me. In addition, to a Bahama pink one in the same model.

As the director of the nonprofit Nevada Preservation Foundation, I know how hard it is to find these fixtures. THANK YOU JOE!

"I do a fair amount of online shopping. I have never had the level of personalized service that I received from Joe S at Decor Island. We are finishing a complete renovation of our home and even though I didnt find Joe and Decor Island until most of the money was spent he has supported us as if we were his only customer.

Joe;s knowledge of Dornbracht, Franke and other high end brands surpasses most distributor customer support. He has found us difficult parts and taken time to make sure we were buying proper elements.

I am a real estate sales professional and I will proudly recommend Joe S and Decor Island to anyone that is upgrading or renovating. Joe has made me a customer for life. I only wish I met him earlier in our process.

"I dealt with a delightful young man named Eli who had the patience of a saint and the desire to assist me. He followed up with the necessary research to be certain my order would be shipped promptly and was totally courteous. He was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend this company based on my experience with this employee and with their enormous number of choices."

"Ordered item 4 weeks ago, credit card was charged after one week, still no item or any contact initiated by this vendor. have written email to support with no response. called support and was told it was in shipping status, but would not give tracking number."