Stores > DecorPrice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecorPrice by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

1 of 3 carriage post lights arrived damaged

"3 Acclaim Lighting Acorn Collection post lights were ordered. When the 3 packages arrived, one of them had clearly taken a significant hit. Upon opening all 3 parcels, 2 were ok, while the third was damaged with the clear plastic globe dented. The damaged globe shattered when I tried to push the dent back out. I then contacted DecorPrice.com and a replacement was soon on its way to me. The replacement arrived in satisfactory condition. I would recommend to DecorPrice that they use stronger packaging materials as the cardboard that the original 3 items were shipped in was quite thin and flimsy."

2017-06-22

Toto SW2033 Washlet C100

"Great Prices on products and an authorized dealer. I would definitely recommend DecorPrice."

2017-06-22

Hunter Fan Ceiling fan purchase

"I ordered from DecorPrice and had a great experience. They had the exact fan model I was looking for and the price was the lowest on sale. The Hunter fan was on backorder, but it arrived 2 weeks sooner than promised. Everything went smoothly for once. My shopping experience was excellent. 5 stars (and I don't give stars easily). I Highly recommend using DecorPrice."

2017-06-21

Neelam

"I was extremely happy with the prompt delivery and access to customer service"

2017-06-21

DecorPrice = A+++

"DecorPrice is a shopper friendly online website home store. I bought an affordable high quality crystal chandelier for my dining room from DecorPrice. My purchase qualified for free shipping, was delivered on time and was fairly easy to assemble/hang. It looks beautiful! I also received excellent customer service, from DecorPrice, via email communication, for some crystals that needed to be replaced. I highly recommend DecorPrice.com online home store...I know I'll be a repeat customer."

2017-06-20

Worst experience of my life

"Bought $500 worth of chandelier but totally different than the description and pictures. Called customer service told to email then refused return. Finally returned costing $150 including 20% plus shipping cost for not my fault "

2017-06-20

Outdoor pendant light purchase

"I was searching for a quality outdoor pendant light after being disappointed with local big box choices and came across DecorPrice. I found a large selection to choose from along with detailed info on each light. I made my selection and submitted my order. Within days I received my light sent by UPS. Very satified!"

2017-06-19

Excellent experience! Great prices!

"I am very happy with my lighting purchase. It was shipped quickly and packaged extremely well. The fixture has some very delicate details and arrived with no damage. We are building a new home and I can't wait to install it. It is beautiful and the price was the lowest among several sites I searched. I would definitely recommend DecorPrice.com to anyone looking for great deals on quality fixtures. "

Vaxel Pendant Light

"I am very pleased with my experience purchasing from DecorPrice. Great style and quality pendant light at a reasonable price. Fast shipping. "

2017-06-19

Great price and fast delivery

"The part was exactly what was needed, arrived ahead of schedule, and now has been installed without issue."

Great priced lights

"I had purchased 1 ceiling and 1 wall light , since I had find a best price on this site : DecorePrice.com . I had received the lights and they where exactly what I expected. I had also called customer service before purchase to find more about the lights before purchasing and had given info I had requested. I will definitely recommend DecorePrice.com for it item value /cost and , good customer services. "

TechnicalThug's Avatar

Central New Hampshire

Hansgröhe at DecorPrice

"I'm big on safety and on making things fail safely by default. One place where this comes in is showers. Someone taking a hot shower can too easily get scalded if someone elsewhere in the house suddenly starts using cold water. A couple of people flush toilets, say, or someone starts running a cold-wash laundry load.

The answer to this is thermostatic valves. And if you want a REAL thermostatic valve, not just a pressure balancer, you're talking Hansgröhe. And if you're shopping for Hansgröhe, you should be shopping at DecorPrice, because DecorPrice is where you will get the widest selection of Hansgröhe kit for the best prices. Delivery is fast, typically only a few days if your item is in stock.

This time, I got 95% of the way through an installation of a valve and trim kit I'd bought a year ago and only now got a chance to install, and realized at the flow-testing stage that I'd bought the wrong valve and trim — a single-outlet valve for shower or tub only, rather than a dual-outlet valve with a diverter for tub AND shower. (That wasn't DecorPrice's fault; I misunderstood the terminology and bought the wrong valve first time around. I'm not bothered, I still have a standalone shower stall to do that it will work perfectly in.) I went back to DecorPrice, found the CORRECT valve and trim, and placed a new order, and DecorPrice had it in my hands three days later. Once again, DecorPrice came through.

Toto s300e washlet bidet

"I was very happy with the price compared to other sights, and it was shipped promptly with no problems. I would recommend Decorprice."

Excellent Prices

"Great Prices on products and an authorized dealer. Rarely can you find the two together. "

2017-06-19

Great prices and customere service!

"Shopped around for a new ceiling fan recently. DecorPrice had great prices, prompt delivery and amazing customer service!"

Share DecorPrice's store rating

DecorPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecorPrice is not a merchant member
DecorPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!