Stores > DecorPrice

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecorPrice by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Sold Some Items Not in Stock, then Charged Restocking Fee for Return of Those in Stock Ordered Together

"These guys so me fans even though they weren't all in stock which was a real pain; I went to their site because others were explictly out of stock. They notified me of an incomplete order and asked what they should do. I asked them to wait and told them within 12 hours to cancel the whole order. I even called and left messages. They shipped the items anyway, and after I paid for return shipment, they charged me a 10% restocking fee. They sent me fans they should not have and charged me to return them. I'm very dissatisfied and do not recommend them."

2017-07-17

Pleasant Surprise....James R Moder 92324S22 Prestige 16 Light Crystal Flush Mount In Silver With Imperial Crystal Clear

"After ordering the above light, I became a little concerned because it was several hundreds of dollars less than other sites. I immediately contacted the company just to make sure that they could meet my expectations. There were several communications, but they did get the product to me as required. When my electrician was able to hang the light, he opened it and there was some minor damage. I thought I was doomed because I was past the return policy date. I immediately sent an email explaining the situation. In the mean time, we were able to fix the damage and nothing was evident after the crystals were hung.

Sure enough, I did receive an immediate reply and I was asked to send pictures of the damage. Of course I didn't need to arrange for a return since the damage could be fixed, but I was pleased that the company was willing to look at the damage even though I was past the return policy date.

I would definitely order from this company again.

2017-07-05

A beautiful flush mount light, at an excellent price, and fast shipping

"I ordered a Murray Feiss FM396ORB Bluffton 2 - Lights Flush Mounts In Oil Rubbed Bronze, which is a beautiful, high quality flush mount light for my outside entry way. DecorPrice was significantly cheaper than any other online competitor by a large margin, and their customer service was excellent, in terms of packaging and shipping. Item shipped quickly enough and without damage."

2017-06-30

Beautiful fan!!

"I love my new fan from DecorPrice - it really makes the whole room "Pop". The color is just as pictured on the website. Prices were great and the shipping was lightning fast. I will definitely be shopping here again."

2017-06-28

Order came with slight issues, resolved quickly

"I purchased a Blanco single bowl sink from Decorprice and there were a few small scratches on the inside. I needed to get the sink to my fabricator and I thought I could live with the scratches although I did not want to pay for a sink that was not perfect condition. Since I did not have time to send it back they did credit my account some to compensate. I think it was a reasonable resolution and I really appreciated their prompt response. I am overall very happy with the item I purchased too, it will work well for our new kitchen. "

2017-06-23

1 of 3 carriage post lights arrived damaged

"3 Acclaim Lighting Acorn Collection post lights were ordered. When the 3 packages arrived, one of them had clearly taken a significant hit. Upon opening all 3 parcels, 2 were ok, while the third was damaged with the clear plastic globe dented. The damaged globe shattered when I tried to push the dent back out. I then contacted DecorPrice.com and a replacement was soon on its way to me. The replacement arrived in satisfactory condition. I would recommend to DecorPrice that they use stronger packaging materials as the cardboard that the original 3 items were shipped in was quite thin and flimsy."

2017-06-22

Toto SW2033 Washlet C100

"Great Prices on products and an authorized dealer. I would definitely recommend DecorPrice."

2017-06-22

Hunter Fan Ceiling fan purchase

"I ordered from DecorPrice and had a great experience. They had the exact fan model I was looking for and the price was the lowest on sale. The Hunter fan was on backorder, but it arrived 2 weeks sooner than promised. Everything went smoothly for once. My shopping experience was excellent. 5 stars (and I don't give stars easily). I Highly recommend using DecorPrice."

2017-06-21

Neelam

"I was extremely happy with the prompt delivery and access to customer service"

2017-06-21

DecorPrice = A+++

"DecorPrice is a shopper friendly online website home store. I bought an affordable high quality crystal chandelier for my dining room from DecorPrice. My purchase qualified for free shipping, was delivered on time and was fairly easy to assemble/hang. It looks beautiful! I also received excellent customer service, from DecorPrice, via email communication, for some crystals that needed to be replaced. I highly recommend DecorPrice.com online home store...I know I'll be a repeat customer."

2017-06-20

Worst experience of my life

"Bought $500 worth of chandelier but totally different than the description and pictures. Called customer service told to email then refused return. Finally returned costing $150 including 20% plus shipping cost for not my fault "

2017-06-20

Outdoor pendant light purchase

"I was searching for a quality outdoor pendant light after being disappointed with local big box choices and came across DecorPrice. I found a large selection to choose from along with detailed info on each light. I made my selection and submitted my order. Within days I received my light sent by UPS. Very satified!"

2017-06-19

Excellent experience! Great prices!

"I am very happy with my lighting purchase. It was shipped quickly and packaged extremely well. The fixture has some very delicate details and arrived with no damage. We are building a new home and I can't wait to install it. It is beautiful and the price was the lowest among several sites I searched. I would definitely recommend DecorPrice.com to anyone looking for great deals on quality fixtures. "

Vaxel Pendant Light

"I am very pleased with my experience purchasing from DecorPrice. Great style and quality pendant light at a reasonable price. Fast shipping. "

2017-06-19

Great price and fast delivery

"The part was exactly what was needed, arrived ahead of schedule, and now has been installed without issue."

Share DecorPrice's store rating

DecorPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecorPrice is not a merchant member
DecorPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!