Stores > DecalGirl

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review DecalGirl by clicking a star below.
2017-03-26

What's wrong with these reviews?

"I litterally just bought a skin from decal girl and it was great. The picture was clear and they even cut out the circle for the chrome book Symbol to show through. I got the skin for the Asia chrome book. It looked great and it was only 25$. Don't go off of every review because I got mine and it was in excellent condition."

2017-01-25

Outright fraud.

"Within the space of 1 year I tried to out 1 decal on 2 occasions. BOTH times the product never arrived and order history on "my account" was deleted. Refunds offered but never executed. Reported business to CC company as fraudulent."

2016-12-29

Bad product

"I bought the skin for my Galaxy note 5. The skin did not the whole surface on the edges and corners. They told me since the note 5 is curved on the back, the skin is not big enough to cover it.

2016-12-11

Did not arrive

"I ordered a skin for my acer but my order didn't arrive. When I compained they told me that they will send my order again, but also that second order never arrived. I live in Belgium, maybe they do something fault with the package, I don't know. When you live in Belgium, do not buy something on Decalgirl!"

2016-06-30

If they had told me it didnt fit then i wouldn't have bought it!

"Ordering was pretty simple and deliver went well. However, the entire decal is 1/8th inch short all the way around (macbook air 13" 2015) and 1/8th inch short around the apple decal. A friend had ordered from another company and that decal was perfectly fit...wish I had followed his advice. "

2015-07-27

"Love this decal for my Dell Inspiron. I did order it custom size as the default skin size was a 1/2 inch taller and I didn't want to mess it up. It look so great! DecalGirl did not ask me to write this review. I just am a firm beleiver in review "period"! It helps all of us consumers out there decide if they want to buy a product. I try not to buy products that do not have any reviews on them, they are way to valuable to my time, returns, etc...."

2015-07-18

"I ordered a skin for my Asus Transformer Tablet. Even though the site said the skin I paid 25 bucks for was compatible, when I got it, I quickly discovered that the stickers were either too big in some places (which wouldn't have been a problem, but..) and then TOO SMALL in others (which, of course, you can't fix by trimming). When I contacted them, this is the email I got:
"Returned items must be in original/unused condition - if any skin was removed from its backing, we will not be able to issue any credit or refund for it. We will not ship any skins that appear used back to you, so please check the items before returning them.
"We do not cover the cost of shipping the item back to us, nor do we refund shipping charges."
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. How in the hell was I supposed to figure out if the skin didn't fit if I didn't remove it from the backing? And to not pay for the shipping charges for something THEY messed up? Ridiculous. Avoid this scam-artist site like the plague.

2015-04-10

"The worst customer service I have ever had.
Sent me the incorrect print and when I asked about it they told me they were sorry about the confusion and to have a nice day.
Asked about return information or a refund and was denied any information.
Extremely disappointed.

2014-11-10

"I was very impressed with the variety on DecalGirl. Skins for products are very reasonably priced, very diverse designs and for every product. I was very excited to get my "Library" design for the outside upper lid of my 2013 15" Macbook Pro. The skin arrived faster than the anticipated delivery date which was an excellent surprise however after putting the skin onto my laptop I was very disappointed. The skin itself is about a 1/4 inch too small all the way around the outside upper lid area and the apple cutout about 1/8th too big. I was under the assumption upon purchasing this product that the skin would cover the entire surface area of the upper lid right to the corners and the apple cutout would be exactly the size of the one on my macbook not leaving a silver boarder in between the skin and the logo. In fact, the product description stated that I may even need to trim the excess skin off.

The design is amazing however the product itself is definitely a let down.

2014-10-13

"Excellent customer service and excellent product. Our family has ordered quite a few over the last several years, and they've always been great - forgiving installation and great fit, huge selection, but options to customize as well. Questions are answered very thoroughly and courteously. HIGHLY recommended."

2014-02-18

"Warning!
This company refuse to reply on complaints.
I ordered two skins for my Iphone and my Ipad. It was impossible to get the wallpapers to match the pattern of the skins. After my complaint, they sent a reply with advice which didnt help at all.
Since then, I have sent them several mails without getting ant reply.
So if they cant solve the problem - they just refuse to reply.
I have already thrown the skins. Avoid DecalGirl!

2014-01-20

"I've ordered various decals from DecalGirl over the years, most recently for my 3DS, but I've also purchased them for tablets, phones, etc. As other reviewers have mentioned, their stickers don't really provide protection, but they do look good. Fortunately, I've never needed to interact with their customer service; orders have always been accurately and promptly shipped. I will say that one good thing about their decals is that they are forgiving on installation."

2013-08-21

"My order was shipped promptly and I received it within the estimated shipping time.
The decal was great quality and better than I'd hoped, packaged in a firm cardboard sleeve with a do not bend sticker. I noticed a minor fabrication error on the decal that I brought up to the company.
They responded within the hour and promised to ship me a new one, completely free of charge.
I have just received my replacement decal and it is beautiful.
I don't normally post reviews but I was pleased with the customer service from this company.

blaydese's Avatar

Earth
2013-01-04

"Note: DecalGirl is the same as istyles.com. As for istyles.com great product, order one large laptop skin and skin multiple items. I skinned my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700, my HTC EVO 4G phone, my wife's cell phone, my son's Nintendo 3DS XL and my daughter's Zune, with some left over. If you can measure, cut, and trim since kindergarten, you can do this with ease. "

2012-07-19

"BEWARE of returns. As their name suggests, they sell decals, not SKINS as they advertise. I ordered 2 skins for my wife, package arrived and they were decals, you had to carefully stick them to the phone, then squeegy out the bubbles. Nonetheless, the decal provides no shock protection, it is basically cosmetic. They charge $10 for shipping (item is $10 each), and you have to pay your own shipping back, which has to be with a signature. Translation, I paid $22.00 in shipping fees for two decals that I did not want. "

Share DecalGirl's store rating

DecalGirl is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecalGirl is not a merchant member
DecalGirl does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!