"Warning!
This company refuse to reply on complaints.
I ordered two skins for my Iphone and my Ipad. It was impossible to get the wallpapers to match the pattern of the skins. After my complaint, they sent a reply with advice which didnt help at all.
Since then, I have sent them several mails without getting ant reply.
So if they cant solve the problem - they just refuse to reply.
I have already thrown the skins. Avoid DecalGirl!

modified review This review was modified by TomasSweden on February 18 2014 01:45:17 PM

"I've ordered various decals from DecalGirl over the years, most recently for my 3DS, but I've also purchased them for tablets, phones, etc. As other reviewers have mentioned, their stickers don't really provide protection, but they do look good. Fortunately, I've never needed to interact with their customer service; orders have always been accurately and promptly shipped. I will say that one good thing about their decals is that they are forgiving on installation."

"My order was shipped promptly and I received it within the estimated shipping time.
The decal was great quality and better than I'd hoped, packaged in a firm cardboard sleeve with a do not bend sticker. I noticed a minor fabrication error on the decal that I brought up to the company.
They responded within the hour and promised to ship me a new one, completely free of charge.
I have just received my replacement decal and it is beautiful.
I don't normally post reviews but I was pleased with the customer service from this company.

modified review This review was modified by cherry49 on August 21 2013 07:17:28 AM

blaydese's Avatar
Earth

"Note: DecalGirl is the same as istyles.com. As for istyles.com great product, order one large laptop skin and skin multiple items. I skinned my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700, my HTC EVO 4G phone, my wife's cell phone, my son's Nintendo 3DS XL and my daughter's Zune, with some left over. If you can measure, cut, and trim since kindergarten, you can do this with ease. "

"BEWARE of returns. As their name suggests, they sell decals, not SKINS as they advertise. I ordered 2 skins for my wife, package arrived and they were decals, you had to carefully stick them to the phone, then squeegy out the bubbles. Nonetheless, the decal provides no shock protection, it is basically cosmetic. They charge $10 for shipping (item is $10 each), and you have to pay your own shipping back, which has to be with a signature. Translation, I paid $22.00 in shipping fees for two decals that I did not want. "

"Since I already had the skin for my wii console. I looked around on the web to see what was new. I landed on decalgirl.com and found out that there were skins for the wii controllers/nunchucks and the classic controllers. So I looked if they had the one I put on my console and I found it. I placed my order on 12/18/08 and received it on 12/26/08. I was surprise how fast I got it. I'm really happy for the quality of the material and the service that decalgirl.com gave me. I order my wii skin on another website and it took 2 months to get to my house. I would recommend decalgirl.com anytime, and would purchase more stuff from them."

"Good, quick delivery. I ordered a decal for my iPod, and although the quality of the decal wasn't what I had expected, it was still good enough. If I needed more decals, I would consider buying from them being that they have such a vast selection to choose from. "

"Decalgirl is a GREAT service. They charge the lowest I've seen from anybody for an iPhone skin. For less than 10 dollars shipped, I got my skin in under a weeks time. This was my second time doing business with them, the first time I made an error in my info when I placed the order, I dropped them an email and they resolved the problem right away and dropped me a friendly email right back.
Also their selection is the largest I've seen yet.

"I'm surprised the score for this site is lower than 8. I am from Canada and they are from the US. I expected to wait at least 2 weeks since I ordered it with the cheapest shipping. It actually came 4 days later, well packaged and all. I am so satisfied with this seller I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a faceplate."

South U.S.A.

"Decalgirl, slow to action

I have to first admit that the product came quickly in the mail. However, upon LOOKING at it,I found that the faceplate looked nothing like the website had presented. I though I was going to receive a white Mirror chrome faceplate, and found out it looked like aluminum ontop of plastic. Also, half the buttons were not fully operational; i.e. it took massive mashing to get the slightest response. I contacted the reps for Decalgirl first by phone, on which they suggested that I sand the edges to see if they fit better. Didn't work. So I contacted them again, but was only able through email. Then they told me, since I sanded it, I cannot receive the full money back. Thank God, I recorded the conversation, just incase of that. After a couple of long weeks of taking pictures of my psp faceplate to show the defect BEFORE i sanded it, they finally agreed for a full refund. It shouldn't have taken that long. VERY DISSATISFIED!

modified review This review was modified by Ditharia on April 02 2007 09:03:18 AM

california

"I'm totally satisfied with DG so far. The item came within a few days after ordering it and it actually shipped to me in great condition and very fast. USPS sucks with tracking but that's ok. The decals are beautiful and it comes with the instructions too. The little thingies that is used to protect the screens on the DS Lite sucks though. I wouldnt recommend buying them. Because dust can still get inside them even if you tried applying it. And it still difficult to see in the light when you play it.

Overall, I'm happy with Decal Girl. I'll definitely will be buying them again once they make some Wii skins. I can't wait!

"My second purchase with DecalGirl, which was also good. My order shipped three days after placing it (I placed my order on a Saturday), and it arrived in great condition. I'll purchase from them again."

"Ordered on June 19th and canceled on July 11th because I didn't receive it. The website still shows in stock and I contacted customer service 4 times and they kept saying "Next week they will ship". They obviously didn't ship. I would recommend calling or using their live help to see if they actually have the part you are looking for in stock."

modified review This review was modified by ziggyk80 on July 11 2006 12:31:41 PM

"I purchased an apocalypse red skin for my xbox 360. I chose priority shipping and it was received on the 11th. Read http://console.hardocp.com/article.html?art=OTQwLDIsLGhjb25zb2xl

for informatoin on their review and installation tips. I like the skin, got everything the way I want on it and it looks sharp.

"Product was excellent. I ordered a custom faceplate skin and was a little worried about how it would turn out, but I am very pleased with the product. I ordered on 3/4 and recieved it on 3/14, and that's with the slowest shipping method they provide, I am very satisfied the the quick production and shipment."

modified review This review was modified by supernothing on March 14 2006 06:28:48 AM

DecalGirl is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DecalGirl is not a merchant member
DecalGirl does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!