Stores > Deals All Year
  • Deals All Year Deals All Year Elite Status
      445 NJ-23
      B or suite 3
      Pompton Plains, NJ US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      10am -6pm Mon-Fri and 10am - 4pm Sun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Deals All Year by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Fantastic experience!

"Steve was so helpful. I called him right off the bat with a ton of questions and I appreciated his attitude and information. Would definitely recommend to others! Looking forward to receiving my canon!"

2017-06-23

Good customer service & excellent Pricing

"DealsallYear guys were excellent, Kevin and Steve did a wonderful job in working out for trade in and offering a good deal for my New Nikon D810 camera. I saved a few bucks from other dealers who sells at bit high price tag.. Overall its a great place to be for photographic equipments! Cheers.."

2017-06-21

5 star service and prices!

"I have done a lot of homework researching not only the camera equipment I wanted to purchase but where! I was grateful to find Deals all Year and Steven White in particular! I did my homework on DealsAllYear and only read great reviews so figured I'd take a chance too-- the price was unbeatable. Steve called me when I made a mistake with my shipping address-- and despite the delay from my mistake- got me the camera and lens in time for my honeymoon at no extra charge. We got great photos of the wildlife in Costa! DealsAllYear and Steven have been so great to work with! Thanks to Steven for being willing to go extra mile! Would definitely purchase again!"

2017-06-20

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DEALS ALL YEAR!!!

"I was really hesitant to buy such a large camera & lens package from anyone other then the typical giant camera stores around the country or just buy from Nikon itself.

But, after having a long and great conversation with Steven at Deals All Year, I decided to go with him.

And to my pleasure, not only did he go out of his way to convince me he could find great deals on all of my camera and lens request, he also got great Warranties on all and had them shipped pronto!!!

I have a very big order planned for him in a month and from now on Steven will be my goto guys for all camera and Lens purchases.

In this day and age of many bad people and scams online, it was a real pleasure to meet and deal with someone from across the country to get me the best price, warranty and shipping time of my very expensive equipment.

You are the man, Steven!!!

Steven gets a score of 100 stars as well as A+ for hie attitude and professionalism!

Thanks a Million!!! Talk soon.

Sincerely

Julian

www.julianstarksphotography.com

2017-06-16

Best Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced

"The title says it all! I was looking for the best deal on a 5D Mark IV when I came across Deals All Year. At First, I was skeptical because the price was too good to be true! So I purchased the camera and the next day I called in and spoke to Steven to make sure I wasn't dreaming about the deal I just got. Steven was so unbelievably helpful answering any question I had. He had so much knowledge and experience I could tell I was in the right place and it was like I was speaking to one of my friends, not a customer service rep. I never felt rushed or pushed to spend more money and that's why Steven is my superhero! He gave me the best possible deal on the camera with lens and warranty for way less than other competitors like B&H Photo! Even the shipping for overnight from across the USA was so reasonable and when I got my camera the next day everything was brand spanking new. I highly recommend Deals All Year for the only place to purchase your new camera gear. Their goal is to provide the best customer service and give you the best deal possible. I will definitely be a return customer to Deals All Year! Thanks a million! Contact Steven White at 908-214-7210 for the best Customer Service ever! "

2017-06-01

Stellar Service and Attitude

"I recently had Deals All Year purchase a camera body for an amazing price that Nikon was offering practically nothing for. The folks at Deals All Year are always responsive and outstandingly professional in their demeanor. They honestly care about great deals! I will recommend them to anyone who is tired of getting nickel and domed by the big box stores where the little guy has no chance to get a great deal. If you have any questions about your gear or are looking for advice, I recommend you contacting Mr. Steven White directly at 908 214 7210. He is very personable and a stellar guy to talk to about any questions you may have. Can't say enough how highly I recommend these folks! Will definitely. E working with them again. "

2017-05-19

Customer service, Nothing short of amazing!!!

"I just purchased a 10-22mm lens from this company "deals all year", did my homework checking for the best deals around, I got it here! The best part was the amazing Customer service I got from "Steve", PERSONALITY A+++ he was someone you felt you knew, comfortable, Witty, Funny, he was a pleasure to talk to, which made the purchase much easier;)"

Great customer service

"This guy did A+. He really helped get the best deal for money and made sure that I was going to be happy with my product. Because I made an expensive purchase, he actually took the time to call me and confirm my contact information. I used to work in a similar customer service job, and this guy crushed it. I trust him and I can't wait to get my goods! "

Top Notch Experience

"I recently purchased a lens from Steven at Deals All Year and I couldn't be happier. I had several questions pertaining to my purchase and he answered each of them immediately and respectfully. When we began the conversation it was just another phone call with a person trying to sell me something. By the end, I had talked to a genuine individual who I would
honestly call a friend.
If you're looking to not only get a great deal on your camera equipment, but also be 100% certain you will be taken care of, get over to Deals All Year and talk to Steven!

2017-05-17

Amazing customer service!!!

"My wife and I recently purchased a professional grade camera bundle from Deals All Year as a gift for her uncle. Immediately after our inquiry and purchase, we were contacted by Steve (by phone nonetheless) who guided us with our purchase and provided excellent insight to the long term care of our new toy. Our package was delivered quickly and securely with everything as listed on the site. Steve was not only professional but provided exceptional knowledge of the product. He continuously reassured us of Deals All Year's duty to provide 100% customer satisfaction (and he surely delivered). What else can we say about Deals All Year and Steve! Truly a pleasant experience from two very satifised customers! Thank you!"

2017-05-04

Great experience buying pro-photo-gear at Deals AllYear!

"I'm a professional fashion- and beauty-photographer, based in NYC.
Recently I bought a new Nikon D810 and a 50mm Sigma Art-lens from Deals All Year.
It was overdue that I finally decided to buy a new camera and a fix-prime lens. I usually always bought my photo-gear at B&H.
Unfortunatley I didn't really have the full amount of money available to buy a new Nikon D810 in combination with the 50mm sigma art-prime-lens at B+H. It would have been about $4200 (included tax).
So I was considering buying a used body on eBAy. Then I saw that used bodies are pretty much the same price than brand-new bodies. I saw that the D810 was almost 30% cheaper than at B+H. I was surprised and didn't really understand how Nikon cameras can be so much cheaper than at B+H or Adorama.
I just wasn't aware of 'grey-market' cameras in the US. First I was skeptic buying a new and expensive camera online since I use it as a professional-photographer. But I did a lot of research about it. Many photography friends warned me about buying grey-market, even they didn't really know what it means. So I did my own research. The amount of money I could save was too tempting :) The main-reason that held me off buying online was the warranty and that you are not able to bring Nikon bodies to most repair places in the US, for example: Nippon NYC. But I learned that there is other established and professional repair places in NYC that take import cameras without a US-product-serial-number.
Compare to all the other grey-market sites on ebay, Deals All Year was the only place that had an actual physical-photo store and a telephone-number. So I called Deals All Year and talked to Steve. He was very helpful and very competent . He took my last doubts about buying my camera online. He offered me such a good deal for the body and the lens that I couldn't resist. The price for body+lens was just $2800 !. In comparison to B+H $4200!!!!! So I saved $1400!! What makes a big difference in the final price is that Deals All Year doesn't charge taxes compare to all the other listed ebay-stores(-links). TO be save and feel comfortable with my new expensive camera I added a 5 year warranty for my camera and 7 years for my lens. Both was $250! Both, the product itself , but also the insurance was so much cheaper than B+H, Adorama or Amazon.
Finally I decided to buy my camera with Steve. The package arrived on time. Both products were in brand-new untouched condition. It even came with a manual! I tested the camera and the lens for a few days. Everything worked. I'm super happy that I found Deals All Year and I saved so much money for exactly the same product. And because of the warranty package I feel very safe.. Deals All Year works with an experienced repair-store that been around and established for decades.
I was so thrilled buying from Deals ALL Year that I just ordered my second Sigma-Art lens (85mm)
Since I got my new camera, I recommend all my professional photography friends and colleagues to safe money and buy their gear in the future at Deals All Year. Just ask for Steve. He's the man!

2017-05-03

A Very Pleasant Experience

"After buying a refurbished Nikon D 7200 from Nikon directly, I learned that the unit was not refurbished enough. Once the battery was inserted in the camera, whether powered on or off, the battery would lose charge overnight. I returned the camera to Nikon within two or three days and got a full refund. I didn't want to try another refurbished unit so I shopped around for so-called gray market cameras. Although I've heard many horror stories about purchasing such a camera, I discovered Deals All Year and I was surprised by the mainly positive reviews they've received. Steve White was mentioned in a number of reviews as being helpful, honest and efficient and so I called Deals All Year and Steve answered the phone. After a brief discussion in which he answered all my questions, I ordered a D 7200 from him directly. I told him that I would be leaving town on Thursday morning, the 4th and he said he would make sure I got it by Wednesday the 3rd. It turned out I received the camera on Tuesday, the 2nd - the day after I ordered it and with no extra charge. Steve also offered me a discount on a 5-year warranty, which I accepted and today I registered the camera with Mack Worldwide Warranty. So far the camera has been great and I look forward to using for years to come.

2017-05-02

Awesome Customer Service

"Mr.Steven White was truly the best when comes to customer service. Helping me get the best deal out there for the camera that I desired to being so patient and helpful when it came to payment options. After struggling through pay pal and creating four accounts Mr.White was able to give me two other options to pay for the camera. Not only that he acknowledge the the time crunch that I had in order to pay the camera. On top of that Mr.White always returned my phone calls and emails regarding any inquiries. Truly some of the best customer service out on the market currently. Not to mention since we were struggling so much and had so much stress Mr.White put free 3 day shipping on my package free of charge and even gave me a free battery with my camera. Truly awesome, not to mention Mr.White is such a nice guy you could talk to him for hours and hours. Truly amazing, and I would recommend this site to anyone. Will definitely buy from here again."

2017-04-28

Buying a Nikon D5

"I love the way they were very courteous throughout the whole ordeal and made shore I was satisfied."

2017-04-28

A Brink and Mortar Store On-line

"Steve White did an outstanding job explaining the details I wanted to know about PayPal. He knew I wanted to purchase the Cannon Lens but took the time to answer questions I had about my PayPal credit. He answered them for me and provided the confidence needed to proceed with the order. The conversation was like I was in real photography store with him on one side of the counter answering questions.

I purchased my Cannon camera from them about 2 months ago but he re-enforced the warranty on the camera and now the one related to the newly purchased lens. Steve goes above and beyond with supporting me. The purchase was easy and I know he and the staff at Deals all Year will take care of me on the next purchase - why go anywhere else.

Share Deals All Year's store rating

Deals All Year is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deals All Year is a merchant member
Deals All Year participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.