Stores > Deals All Year
  • Deals All Year Deals All Year Elite Status

445 NJ-23
      B or suite 3
      Pompton Plains, NJ US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      10am -6pm Mon-Fri and 10am - 4pm Sun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Deals All Year by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Great customer service!

"I purchased a canon 80d camera, it arrived on time. However the company sent me the wrong handbook, I immediately contacted Steve(customer service) and he solved the issue within minutes. Thank you Steve!
And also the camera itself came in its original package, brand new. Satisfied with this purchase!

2017-10-12

Quick, great pricing, good service

"Well, the title summarized everything. I bought a Canon 200mm F/2 and Steve W helped me to have a smooth transaction."

2017-10-11

Helpful,Prompt and Curteous

"I was pleasantly surprised at the promptness and professionalism of this online retailer. In particular I spoke with Steve who was always helpful, polite and knowledgeable and provided me with help and all the answers that I needed to complete a quick transaction. The prices of the website are great and unlike many online retailers who have low prices the customer service is great and people actually answer the phone and are willing to work with you!

I strongly recommend this retailers and Steve in particular!

2017-10-10

Magic Man Steve

"I had an amazing experience working with Mr Steve who was extremely helpful and informative with ref to the product i was interested in purchasing,Nikon D 750, it was his positive and helpful attitude which initiated me to purchase from this company, I highly recommend you to use this company for your photographic needs, they are super well proced and the company name deals all year truly lives up to it :)"

2017-09-29

Great customer service, buy with confidence

"I was so hesitate to purchase the expensive camera Canon 1dx mark ii direct from them at first, talked to Steve and I have confidence after he convinced me. Yesterday, I got the camera, it is what he promised me, it is true brand new. Because I purchased it direct from them, I got a very good deal, saved me $900. I talked to 3 different people from their store, each one is very nice, very professional, very friendly and very helpful. I am so released and happy now to get what I expect to."

2017-09-21

Cannon 80D Purchase

"Deals All Year has been great to deal with. Waiting for the camera to arrive today. The ordering process was great, the follow-up phone call was very professional. So far everything has been perfect. Their price was good and the service has been awesome."

2017-09-16

Be sure it is not used one.

"Hi ,
I brought canon mark-III on Feb-26-2017.
I drove 100 miles to the store and got this camera. Look wise and everything was good.
The picture quality was also good.
But when I downloaded I found the picture count is 8300. OMG...
Canon says it could be anything between 5-100. I use canon 6D after two years the poicture count is 8000. So I was given a used camera saying a new one, because at the shop there is no way you can verify. So I suggest please take your laptop and make sure what you paying you are getting that.be aware of this.

Thanks,
Sam

2017-09-09

Awesome experience

" never been a review writer cause its waste time for me if there is some of company got my review and 1 star then that would be a terrible experiences for me cause I am a professional bad review writer.
BUT! Deals all year got my first 5 star review cause it was a really wonderful experience.
Mr white he is a nice person have a really patient and general with my vice cause for me when I get the phone call from the online store I was gonna always think there is some problem happened and they gon need me provide my info again but his service makes me chill up and he gives me a extra battery and 3 years international warrenty for a reasonal prices and cool with the separate payment cause I got the salary delay if you watching now and considering buy some gear equipment from this website this store.
Choice it.
It wont let you down.

2017-09-06

What a Joy to work with Deals All Year

"What an absolute joy to deal with this company. The personal 1 on 1 care is the best especially in an age where when you make a call you can only get a computer to talk to.
After I made my purchase (Also best deals I found online) I received a call to assure I had found everything I needed. It happened to be a Sunday before a holiday when I made my purchase so on that Tuesday I recieved an email letting me know it was about to be sent out. And another call today to follow up on everything.
I spoke with Steve White. He was super helpful and knowledgable in answering some non related questions about cameras that I had.
I highly reccommend doing buisness with this company if you get the chance. You wont be sorry.

2017-09-04

Highly Recommend Deals All Year!

"We needed to buy a old model manual 35 mm camera for our son away at college for an introduction to photography class. We dealt with both Steven White and Kevin Karim and received an unbelievable amount of help and care from these gentlemen. We returned to the store the day after we purchased a Nikon 35 mm camera and returned it for another model (nothing was wrong with the camera, we changed it because of additional class information our son received from his professor). Kevin helped us and was extremely patient and professional in assisting us in making the change to another camera. It's perfect for our son's class and we are so glad we dealt with such a respectable, knowledgeable and customer-friendly business. We have already started spreading the good word about Deals All Year and will surely return there in the future. Thank you!"

2017-09-02

Super accomodating

"I was so happy with Steve, the man who helped me. My husband is in Iraq deployed and he really wanted to buy a special camera for our trip to Ireland. For him the camera is everything! I think he deserves it and so Steve was so accomodating for communicating information to me that I then was able to relay back to my husband in Iraq to make sure we got what we wanted. I could tell that Steve was genuinely happy to help us out. Thank you! I will definitely buy from them again! "

2017-08-22

This is my second purchase

"around one year ago i bought Nikon d810 at that time I got the best price on ebay from deals all year. because I trusted them today I just bought nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E. When the lens arrives I will write down my impression and what I got. I advise you to deal with Agent Stevens, he is a speaker and offers a lot to satisfy the customer."

2017-08-15

Sony Alpha a6300

"I have just finished ordering my Sony Alpha a6300 for business use. I will receive it in 3 days, courtesy of my sales rep. I usually never write reviews, but I was very well taken care of by Steven White. This guy was great from start to finish. He was knowledgeable about the product and about his competitors. I had a budget for this camera, and although I went a little over my budget I was comfortable with the purchase because it came with a 5 year warranty, a high quality lens, an extra battery, and expedited shipping. I mentioned to him that my father's birthday was this weekend and he offered a discount on the expedited shipping so I could capture the priceless moments with my new camera. This was a huge purchase for me and I'm happy that I was able to get some help through the process from such a fun and knowledgeable person. Thanks a lot Steven. I appreciate you."

2017-08-11

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Fast shipping. Called me to confirm my shipping address. Kevin is very helpful and kindly take care of my concerns and questions. Haven't got the camera yet but everything goes very well so far. "

2017-08-08

AWESOME SERVICE ! CLEAN NEW CAMERA

"So we all know cameras are super exspensive and we're all use to the super stores that exsist well guess what your missing out DEALS ALL YEAR IS THE PLACE TO GO !! You get good mom and pop prices and the chance to have a personal relationship with your seller in my case i worked with steve and by the time it was time for me to leave the store with my new camera i felt as if i knew steve for years and i could trust him a truly customer oriented store unlike the super stores with their uninterested sales associates the workers at Deals all year actually care about you make the right Dslr choice !
-DeAndre

Share Deals All Year's store rating

Deals All Year is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deals All Year is a merchant member
Deals All Year participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.