Stores > Deals All Year
  • Deals All Year Deals All Year Elite Status

445 NJ-23
      B or suite 3
      Pompton Plains, NJ US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      10am -6pm Mon-Fri and 10am - 4pm Sun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Deals All Year by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Fast shipping. Called me to confirm my shipping address. Kevin is very helpful and kindly take care of my concerns and questions. Haven't got the camera yet but everything goes very well so far. "

2017-08-08

AWESOME SERVICE ! CLEAN NEW CAMERA

"So we all know cameras are super exspensive and we're all use to the super stores that exsist well guess what your missing out DEALS ALL YEAR IS THE PLACE TO GO !! You get good mom and pop prices and the chance to have a personal relationship with your seller in my case i worked with steve and by the time it was time for me to leave the store with my new camera i felt as if i knew steve for years and i could trust him a truly customer oriented store unlike the super stores with their uninterested sales associates the workers at Deals all year actually care about you make the right Dslr choice !
-DeAndre

2017-08-03

Exceptional Customer Service A+++

"Ive made purchases on Ebay for over 10 years and never encountered a friendlier Seller than DEALS ALL YEAR. Ask for the "Magic Man" he's Super nice and Knowledgeable, looking forward to buying more Photography Gear with them. *** Also Unmatched Pricing for TOP of the line Equipment. Thrilled with them!! "

2017-07-27

"i recently just sold my DLSR and i was debating on what should be my next Camera. after couple weeks of research i landed on Nikon D750! I started shopping for one in Canada ( i live here) and its pretty expensive compare to States and even used ones were selling for more than new in states. i went on eBay and found 3 that i thought it was well priced and got me excited to just buy one already! i called Deals all year because thats the only eBay seller that had an actual location and website! STEVE WHITE and i spoke about what i was looking for and whats the best way to have my camera covered with protection too. OVERALL I AM VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING THIS MAN HAS DONE TO MAKE SURE I AM A HAPPY CUSTOMER! its rare to have an exceptional customer service! thank you and i cant wait to have my D750 in my hands! "

2017-07-17

Great seller

"Kevin offers the best prices and equipment on the internet.!!!"

2017-07-15

Steve is freaking awesome and super knowledgeable!

"I had an issue with my payment and with the help of Steve we got all of this figured out. However prior to the close of my sale Steve the sales rep was able to answer all of my questions especially when picking out the best lens for my camera. Ni"

2017-07-12

Steven White.. the guy you want to get it right

"Steven was Super helpful and Easy to chat with! He quickly helped me with my question and even answered more questions I didn't even know I had :) I highly recommend him! You can reach him at 908-214-7210. "

2017-07-12

Great company.

"Totally not the Deals All Year's fault but had very poor experience with PayPal and their inane policies and system. Steven was a total star and helped me out via email and on the phone. Because of the aggravation he threw me in a freebie which was much appreciated, but totally not necessary as it was nothing to do with those guys at all. Very happy with price, very happy with purchase - made the leap to full frame. Very pleasant to deal with and my package arrived within a couple of business days. Would totally recommend Deals All Year - I came to them after finding slightly better prices elsewhere but those other stores had totally awful reviews - would rather pay more to a company that cares about their reputation - and it shows!!"

2017-07-11

Purchased Canon EOS 80D Deals All Year

"The purchase of a Canon EOS 80D camera from Deals All Year was an unexpected experience and pleasure. The company representative contacted me to ensure that the shipping address was correct. During my brief conversation I explained to him that my concern was that the camera and lens arrive by Friday as it was a gift from my nephew a priest to his Bishop in Europe and he was departing on Friday after a brief visit here.
The company rep could not be more helpful and understanding of our situation and guaranteed that the camera would be shipped and delivered in time. Thank you Deals All Year for the great service and low price.

2017-07-11

excellent experience

"Steven Was very helpful on helping me choose the right camera, and made sure all my answers were always answered promptly!"

2017-07-10

EOS 5D mark IV

"Once again thank you Steven for the discounted price and excellent customer service, this was my 2nd purchased from DealsAllYear, first was the canon lens 24 105mm and today i purchased the Canon 5D Mark 4 and another lens 24 105mm USM II, Steven should I say super fast when it comes to customer service and very friendly guy, he will listen to your needs. Definitely will buy again from this store. Hotly recommended DealsAllYear!!!!"

Execellent product!

"Deals all year was great to work with and communicated with me to answer all my questions. The camera I bought was shipped quickly and arrived just as described. Would definitely buy from them again. "

phenomenal customer service!

"I was called by Steven White to let me know about my order. Friendly, enthusiastic and kind! The price was great and they will have my business from now on, directly with Steven.

Thanks,

Derrick Mickens

Fantastic Experience

"Received a great camera at a great price. Best part was the personal attention to my questions and order special sent by Steve himself. Would definitely use again."

My New Favorite place for Cameras

"I've been doing photography since my young age and keeping up with new Cameras and lenses it's always a challenge due to the high prices. For a while I was trying to find a reasonable deal on Canon 5dsr and it was hard, I found a store in New Jersey that had a great deal but I wasn't sure if they were real lol I spoke to some gentleman once over the phone asking about the camera and that was it, like a month later I called again and as soon as he answered the phone he said " O you're calling about 5Dsr" I was very impressed that he cared to remember what I was looking for. I drove to NJ from NY there I met the person I was talking to over the phone Mr. Kevin he greated me with a smile and politness and I purchased the 5Dsr with an extra battery. He gave me a great deal and he was super kind as a person and professional Salesman. As of now this will be my new One Stop shop for all my digital equipment. Highly recommend this place to all. "

Share Deals All Year's store rating

Deals All Year is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Deals All Year is a merchant member
Deals All Year participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.