Dealfisher.com Reviews - dealfisher.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 1,339 reviews

Dealfisher.com is a merchant member
Dealfisher.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,339)

"Good deal! Decent arrival times and cheap."

Rating 8/104/5

"Very good in delevery very fast. I'm very happy with the business. "

"I ordered Roku system and it arrived very quickly, and appeared to be brand new, although it was advertised as a 'Refurb'.
I am very happy and will do business with Dealfisher.com again.

"Awesome website and customer service!!!"

"The phone I ordered was advertised as being in like new condition. When I got it there where chips out of 2 corners. "

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014
dealfisher's Avatar
dealfisher, Dealfisher.com rep has responded

“Hi Nick,

I want to apologize for this issue and for the wrong unit being shipped. It is never our intention to send products which are not accurately described.

Mistakes can happen and when they do we appreciate the opportunity to correct them and satisfy our customers concerns.

We want to right this wrong and better our relationship, please when you have time reach out to us further via email so we can move forward. Customer service is very important to us.

Thanks
John
DealFisher Customer Service”

"Got a great deal on a refurb Roku LT. Fast shipping, thanks. "

"Delivered as promised and on time."

Rating 6/103/5

"I was very happy with the purchasing experience. I had an issue with the items I purchased and had to return them. That process has gone smoothly, but I still haven't received my refund yet."

"Fast delivery, as advertised, didn't have to wait very long to be processed. Just a solid purchase.

"I had to return an item. Communication was very quick and the refund was processed as promised."

"I was very satisfied with my purchase from Dealfisher.com - good prices, fast delivery. Thanks!"

"I find your service to be quick and easy to order and the products to be a great value"

"prompt delivery. product as advertised"

Rating 6/103/5

"Still have not gotten the camera to work."

"Product was as advertised and delivery was prompt"