Stores > Dealfisher.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dealfisher.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-27

Certified junk

"Purchased an
iPhone and glass top came off in a little over a month. They refused to offer any repair or refund. At the Apple Store they showed us how poorly they had glued on a non apple top, which is why it came off.

2017-09-25

Locked phone

"I paid 260.00 for an iphone unlocked phone from Dealfisher. It arrived with no serial number and the numbers on the back were false. In short, no carrier recognizes the phone and it cannot be used in any way. I suspect it must be stolen and wiped clean. You cannot use any features on it unless it has a carrier (no pictures, music). It is not due to lack of a card as a worker from Best Buy put a card in it and still no carrier would recognize the phone. The company sends friendly replies as if they are interested in helping but in reality, they give you the run-around and you will never see your money again. Do not buy from them!"

2017-09-08

I bought a iphone 5s

"I have a complain i send them a email waiting for a answer and solution for a defective unit."

2017-09-04

Great Phone except the Microphone won't work

"I purchased a Galaxy S6 and it arrived on time and everything was satisfactory until I tried to make a phone call. The bottom microphone doesn't work and no one can hear me. It only works on speaker. Like I said, everything else about the phone was great but I was really hoping to be able to use my phone to actually make phone calls... Hope they can help me make this right."

2017-08-07

Not a single problem!

"I was able to purchase an iPhone 6s Plus (refurbished) for an excellent price and it was in great condition! I have had the product now for about half a year and there hasn't been a single issue with it! I would definitely recommend trying this company out if you want something at a great price and still have great quality."

2017-08-02

iPhone won't power up

"Ordered an iPhone 6 Plus for my little sister going to college soon. She received a 6S instead and it wouldn't power on. They should've included a claw hammer because we got nailed.."

2017-07-29

No phone

"I paid for a phone and did not receive a phone. Instead I received an empty box a day late. "

2017-07-14

Phone didn't work at all

"I went to activate my phone and didn't work at all. The professional at the phone store says it looks like they put random parts together and that it won't work. I would like to be refunded for all of it. Horrible, I don't recommend this for anyone. "

2017-07-10

I Ordered The Iphone 6 plus 16gb

"The phone came 2 days after i ordered and as Is was concerned about the packaging but the Iphone turned out to be there. Everything works but I was kind of skeptical when the Iphone could not pick my carriers service ended up calling customer service and now its working Good as new would Recommend to anyone."

2017-07-06

You ****

"This **** company sent me a phone I paid them over $500 for with a warranty and I can't even get it activated they will be receiving this phone back in the mail and I better get my money back that's for sure "

2017-05-28

Sent wrong model, open box instead of brand new

" I ordered a brand new Samsung Galaxy model number SM-T800NZWAXAR, I received an open box SM-T807V with a missing manual. The item was purchased on Amazon but DealFisher was the fulfillment company. We bought the item to put up as a gift for a school graduation. It was difficult to find the white version so when we did and the price was good we bought it and waited. Preparing to wrap the gift we found that one end did not have the clear plastic sealed tab. Since the item is over Amazon's time limit we can't even leave any seller feedback. Certainly we can't give an open box tablet with no manual as a present and to top it off, if we try to sell it online the "like new" version that DealFisher sent sells for $100 less than the model we actually purchased. Total rip off."

2015-01-20

"Shipped quickly. Item described perfectly, exactly what I wanted"

2015-01-04

"fast delivery of the items I ordered - thanks,"

2014-12-22

"Great service. Haven't set up the Roku yet but know it will be ok."

2014-12-06

"Not only was service very satisfied, but I was missing a part and they sent that immediately. "

Share Dealfisher.com's store rating

Dealfisher.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dealfisher.com is not a merchant member
Dealfisher.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!