Stores > Deal Genius

9-5 Central Time
      773-276-1001
      support@dealgenius.com
      773-276-1001

Voice your opinion! Review Deal Genius by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

I would give a "0" if I could.

"I will never order from them again due to their "fair" return shipping policy.  I will also let Wal-Mart know since I purchased your product through them. I know you think this is a "fair" policy but I think it woud have been "fair" to know this information BEFORE PURCHASING.  I will let Wal-Mart and my friends know about this policy and will be happy to leave you a review.  I hope this is worth your over $8 "fair" return shipping charge when I am positive it does not cost this much. "

2017-04-26

What a rip off

"Ordered some items online and never received them. They said they were delivered and will not refund my money. I ordered the stuff through Walmart.com and they are no help either"

2017-01-09

Never Again! Well....maybe

"I ordered 3 items. They were out of the one which was no big deal. They emailed me and refunded my money. The jacket I ordered was too small and I sent them 2-3 emails and called, still no response. I just wanted to switch the size but I think I'm going to be stuck with it. HORRIBLE customer service as there really is none.

UPDATE - I was finally able to get someone on their online chat and he/she couldn't have been more helpful. They refunded me immediately. Game changer.

2016-11-23

Immediate customer support

"One of the items I ordered was cracked when it arrived. I sent Deal Genius an email to report this. Within two hours I had a personal response offering to ship me a replacement or accept a refund, whichever I preferred."

2016-07-18

New Boat, New Hats!!

"My husband and I are building a boat and needed sun hats to wear out on the water. These hats are just the ticket. They have netting on the top to keep your head cool."

2016-03-09

Totally hassle free Return and Refund Experience!!!!!

"Best Experience in 20 Years!"

2015-12-23

"I've ordered from DealGenius twice now...and both times the items came broken....and NO ONE HAS EVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS....NEVER AGAIN."

2015-04-14

"Shipment was fast - product was as advertised - very happy."

2015-03-31

"Easy to order. Great products and friendly people!!"

2015-03-22

"Good communication. Slow delivery but the price was right."

2015-03-10

"arrived quickly, material was weaker than expected, but overall good"

2015-03-06

"As usual, quick delivery with quality of the product I expected."

2015-03-05

"Very fast shipping and awesome prices"

2015-03-05

"I've ordered many times from Deal Genius and have always been completely satisfied."

2015-03-03

"I don't even know to what product this rating is connected since I buy so much from Deal Genius. They are wonderful, their selection of products is interesting, broad, and of high quality, often name brands, service is great, and there are no delivery charges. I have bought a great deal from them and the great part is that on the one or two occasions when there has been a problem they have worked with me until the problem was solved to my complete satisfaction. I check their site first thing every morning, never miss it, and look forward to my next "find" from Deal Genius."

Share Deal Genius's store rating

Deal Genius is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Deal Genius is not a merchant member
Deal Genius does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!