Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.51/10 7.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.8/10 7.8/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8/10 8/10

Awesome, with patience

"I've gotten some great deals and had excellent customer service the few times I needed it. It's shipping for free from China, so I make sure I don't order anything I need right away. I guess I could pay for shipping, but who does that?"

This review was modified by jason_e_harvey on January 19 2017 07:00:03 PM

2017-01-17

O melhor site para compra

"Sempre compro lá e sempre indico aos amigos "

This review was modified by Alisson1987 on January 19 2017 12:00:02 PM

Works every time!

"DX was my first foray into online shopping and I was a little wary of risking too much. They impressed the hell out of me by delivering to Kenya within 2 weeks. The tracking number provided enabled me to keep track on the location of my package.

My second shopping experience has not been as pleasant but that is mostly my fault. I changed my shipping address and somehow filled it out incorrectly. 3 out of the 5 items shipped have already arrived successfully. Waiting on the other 2. This is still within the 20 day shipping period. Impressive, considering I made my purchase during the holiday season.

All in all I would definitely recommend DX and I will be coming back for further business.

NOTE: DealExtreme - DX prompted me to write this review but with the following disclaimer..."Please note that you may post your true experience (either positive or negative) and DX would never offer incentives for customers to bias their reviews." ....Everything I have written is a true account of my experience shopping experience on the site

This review was modified by iNOB-Mac on January 19 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-01-14

Good stock, but some issues remain.

"DX has anything you may want for a DIY'er, and even has something for fashion fan out there.
They're more tech-wise though. I am very satisfied with their offerings, but unfortunately I live in a idiotically customs-regulated country; we can get only 5 overseas shipments per calendar year (before 2016 it was limited to 2!). Every order I place on DX I ask them to ship in one package. But sometimes a DX staff member must redo my order due to shipment issues (batteries are frowned upon in shipments after 9-11) or stock issues (ordered an out-of stock item but they don't tell you so). When doing this, they do not re-enable the "One Shipment" option and I ended last time with not two, not three but FOUR different shipments, ruining 80% of my yearly clearance.

Submitting support tickets regarding this particular issue did not have any satisfactory result after they shipped my goods, of course, so they in fact screwed me. And they never notified me of what they were about to do to my order, so next time I will have to basically, BABYSIT them to make sure THEY do not "accidentally" screw me again.

This review was modified by 1-25217 on January 17 2017 12:02:55 AM

2017-01-14

I love it!

""DealExtreme it's a very good online store with very good and cheap prices. I'm grateful with what i received and i didn't have to return anything. I love free shipping.""

This review was modified by duiliolima on January 17 2017 12:02:50 AM

2017-01-13

They accomplish what they promise

"Whenever I have had a problem, they have solved it in a proper way. The best is that I have had little problems..."

This review was modified by guillermors on January 17 2017 12:02:33 AM

2017-01-13

docela dobré, dlouhá doba doručení

"Přepravované zboží i bez sledovacího čísla nakonec dorazilo. Všechno zboží, i když ne příliš bezpečně zabaleno, přišlo bez poškození. Poškozená byla jen krabička, v které byla věc zabalena. Jedenkrát museli měnit dodavatele zásilky, protože balík neprošel letištní kontrolou a tím se cesta hodně protáhla. Ale vše šlo sledovat dobře podle jejich odkazů. Ceny jsou nízké, avšak musí se počítat s tím, že více jak 22 EUR je v ČR proclíváno nebo alespoň připočteno DPH a dopravné + výlohy pošty, což už tak výhodné být nemusí. Výhodné pro malé předměty s dopravou zdarma.
Jeden výrobek přestal záhy po zapojení fungovat. Pokusím se o reklamaci. S reklamací v tomto obchodě zatím zkušenosti nemám. Jinak se jeví jako korektní obchod.

This review was modified by Odetka on January 17 2017 12:02:03 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-15-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear Odetka,

Thanks for your support with DX.

For 27 countries in Europe, we provide a tariff insurance service. If you are a European customer and worried to bear the European import duty, we suggest you pay Import Tax & VAT Insurance when you do the checkout. Then we will pay the duty when the parcel is held by local customs. (For more details, you can refer to http://www.volumerate.com/FAQ/faq.)

As for the defective item, please open a ticket case via https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Aftersales.NewDefective . We will follow up your case. Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

Truth In Advertising

"When DealExtreme does what they say they do what they say; all because they have an effective day one ironclad policy against swindling!

This review was modified by gilberttorres1957 on January 17 2017 12:01:44 AM

Bom

"Os produtos chegaram rápido, porém não vieram bem embalados, por este motivo uma película de vidro se quebrou no transporte.
No geral, gostei muito da experiência. Apenas a melhora da embalagem seria a ressalva.

This review was modified by Abiel on January 17 2017 12:01:42 AM

Muito bom o site

"Rápido no envio chegou rápido também estudo certo muito obrigado DX"

This review was modified by Danielmm on January 17 2017 12:01:35 AM

2017-01-12

I recommend DealExtreme - DX

"I have ordered 15+ items from dx.com and have always received my order on time. I have had a few faulty products (car LED bulbs failed within the warranty period) but replacements were sent free of charge and without any hassle. Customer service is very responsive, respectful and accommodating. Shipping times typically takes 3-4 weeks. Get familiar with your dx.com account because this is where orders are tracked and where you'll go to communicate with customer service. I've never tried calling them I've only opened a ticket. Keep in mind this this is not top quality stuff so you get what you pay for but I can't complain."

This review was modified by KyleABC123 on January 17 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-01-10

I Love DealExtreame

"Extreme Satisfied with DealExtreme - DX service and support."

2017-01-08

Awesome

2017-01-06

After 15 orders still the best service

"Everytime I need electronics like stuff for Arduino or other microcontrollers I order from DX.com. The downside is the shippingtime (around 4 weeks from HK to EU, and around 2 weeks from EU to EU). Once had a broken product but was replaced right away!

Would recommend to others and would gladly order again :)

This review was modified by Jucko13 on January 06 2017 07:13:09 PM

2017-01-06

Really cheap and reliable

"I love DealExtreme, every product I ordered just arrived safe and not in pieces."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.