DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.55/10 5.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10

"Good shop and very fast delivery (10 days to Swiss)"

"Great customer service! One of my aux cables i ordered broke right away so i contacted dx and within one day they had responded. My only con for DX is that the shipping takes soooooo long."

"I bought a palette of makeup. It took to arrive, when it came it was with the broken and crumbling with some shadows cover. I believe that DX was not responsible , I think there was not a proper handling on shipping. I contacted the DX and they proposed replacing or value credit. I opted for the replacement , I'm waiting for the product to arrive . After that liked the service that made me and bought other products are still lacking reach. Prices are attractive."

"Average shop, good price.
Delivery could be faster..

"Mi experiencia ha sido positiva en todas las operaciones realizadas con DX. Muy buena la atención al cliente.

"the best service after sale I know."

"Altough I'm not a regular DX buyer, I'm always happy with the order process from putting the item in the basket until the final and always fast delivery. And what's more, the customer service is one of the best one can get. Always a pleasure buying @DX"

"It a reliable web shop. In case of any problem the are proactive to find solution. I suggest."

"Estoy muy satisfecho con las compras realizadas en DX, siempre me han llegado en el plazo previsto y ultimamente me han llegado antes, todos los articulos que he pedido tienen una relacion calidad/precio excelente, solo he tenido un problema con un producto que no me llego en perfectas condiciones, me puse en contacto con el departamento de atencion al cliente de DX e inmediatamente recibi respuesta para resolver el inconveniente, les envie unas fotos como prueba y a continuacion me indicaron como devolver el articulo, los gastos de envio y el importe del articulo me fue reintegrado inmediatamente en credito de tienda (formula elegida por mi), actualmente ya he hecho uso de dicho credito sin ningun problema gracias al servicio de atencion al cliente que me indico como proceder, como consecuencia de esta experiencia, mi confianza en DX a aumentado considerablemente debido a su seriedad, profesionalidad y el excelente servicio de atencion al cliente."

"I order multiple times in a year and always the packages come. But 1 package eith 2 items is never arrived.
A simpel message to servicedesk, wating for 2 weeks, still not arrived.
Complaint made, mail received with instructions, agains 2 weeks waiting time, still not arrived. 3 options: resend, refund or store credit.
I choose Resend. A new order was made by DX.
Its almost 2 weeks further but package is still not arrived.
I am waiting hopefull. The confidence is the experience with older orders (and its was only 1,79 euro).
DX advise was track&trace (costs extra).

""Very pleased with everything I've ordered. Received everything in good order." "

"It is a good place to buy Hong Kong products. The customer service is quite good, too. But the price sometimes is more expensive than eBay."

"I use DX.com and DXsoul occasionally. Although DX soul claims to be US direct (whatever that means) the only difference seems to be less available for purchase on dx soul and slightly higher prices... Shipping from both sites take about a month or so to reach USA. Overall they try to be as polite as possible, refund your money if a shipment never reaches you, but refunds take forever... More an issue with customs than anything. If you like getting stuff for cheap and dont need it immediately, DX is the Shizznit."

"Hasta el momento me parece una buena tienda para compras en China, con una gran variedad de productos."

"I've ordered several hundred dollars of flashlight, parts, batteries and chargers through DX going back about 7 years or so. Back in February I ordered roughly 75$ worth of flashlights and batteries and two months later i got a package that instead was a watch. I immediately started their internal resolution system. The person that got back with me asked me to send them a picture of the watch and the packaging, which i did. We went back and forth with the person promising to resolve my issues. After not hearing from them for three days, I started a dispute with them via paypal. This got the person to respond asking me to close my dispute with paypal, which I told them there was adequate time for them to resolve my problem before the dispute at paypal needed dealing with. Well after more delays with them, they finally got back and offered me three choices, refund, resend, or store credit. I opted for refund, which they said i must close the paypal dispute before they could proceed as it had locked their system. I thought this sounded suspicious so i contacted paypal, they must have agreed because they immediately elevated the dispute from to a claim. All this time the handler at DX is trying to get me to close the claim, saying it was only going to delay my refund and even saying how hurt they were. End result, on the same day they asked me yet again to close the claim and that it was going to cause me more of a delay, i get a notification that my account had been credited and the claim closed. My advice, if you have to start a dispute with them, stick with it until paypal notifies you they have refunded. Once you close your dispute with paypal, you have no recourse. Paypal instructs you to wait until the refund is issued before closing your dispute, this was where DX was getting off track by telling me to close it or wait some more. Were they dishonest? I don't know and will never give them the chance to verify that one way or another. They never did give me an RMA to return them their watch that I won't use. It took 3 days under a month from the time they sent me the incorrect merchandise to resolve this issue, on top of the two months it took the wrong order to arrive. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Tim-tx,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There must be some misunderstanding caused by our operating system.
Couple of days ago,we are unable to directly operate the refund if customer files a dispute on order.
Until you customer close the dispute,we can issue refund.
But now things changed that our top management has issued full refund to your paypal before you close.
The refund ID is 84Y0********26635J.
If you have anything else,pls report to the ticket#EEBECA4D0767480387CDE69C96C46B73.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX”

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.