Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10

"Best site to buy and the content and I believe him.
  Honest in handling and speed in responding to customer request and do not forget the ease of use

And it provides rapid support for any inquiry to the customer

This review was modified by 9437538 on November 25 2015 07:32:48 AM

"DX.com is a very professional site with a nice costumer service.
I recieved a broken product and within 1 day they ordered a new one for me - for free. It took only two emails to get it sent over here.

The delivery takes some time to Denmark, but it is worth it!

"All you need you have it. Good price, quality sometimes could be better.
Good client attention. Delivery time vary from 1-3 weeks.
good option

"there are no words to describe my experience with dx.com. the least i can say is that they are my no 1 choice in buying abroad. great customer service, good delivery for bought products and always there to help you with any problem that might occur.
as i said number 1

This review was modified by Malakh on November 25 2015 12:16:44 AM

"So far I am very very very satisfied with the store. They are selling most of the items I have been searching for and lot of more other. The communication with them is very helpful. Also they would like to help you as much as they could although the mistake was on your side. For example I have not found the battery pack ( button size ) in package with other item and I have asked them for the information if it was in the same package or will be delivered with the different one. Unfortunately for me, it was there, but my son had been faster than me and he had thrown the package out without asking me or checking the whole content of it. Of course he is too small to do that but, not too small to take interesting things and play with them. DX would like to help me with that, and asked me if I would like to have another one free of charge or any payment. I rejected their offer, because it was not their mistake but mine. Sorry for other companies, but this is the way how the seller has to communicate to buyer. By this "issue", I have them on the top of my list of the e-Shops. "

This review was modified by peter_takac on November 24 2015 11:01:00 PM

"Great Service, Excellent Deals.

The site offers many affordable products that tend to make good gifts. Novelty items as well as cheap electronics with great customer service.
I would gladly recommend them as the past dozen purchases have largely been a positive experience.

This review was modified by gambit318 on November 24 2015 10:37:55 PM

"Excellent reliable store , thou not as cheap as some other but they give real warranty "

"This is horrible. I ordered two tablet s a few months ago. One arrived defective. It was replaced and the new one arrived dead. I have asked for a refund. Since then it has been a nightmare. The customer service are inventing all kind of lies telling me that PayPal refuses the refund, that I need to confirm my PayPal account a thousand times, that I need to wait 15-20 working days for another refund attempt and so on. This is really horrible. I will take legal steps but I just wanted to warn other customers (and I will do the same all over internet). DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE THIEVES!!! EVER!!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2015

“Dear Scampensis?
We apologize for any inconvenience there caused.
We found you also opened a thread on our forum. We've explained to you on the forum.
As for paypal payment, If the time is over 90 days since from the day you paid, we have to apply overdue refund to our bank(which means our bank directly transfer money to your paypal account). In this case, it will take about 2 weeks for the bank both our ends to verify materials. Sorry for the first time,our bank failed to verify your information and then we re-submit your refund request to them. DX never make you lose money. No worry,pls. Please just give us more time. Thanks.
If you have anything else,please get back to us via that forum thread.

Best Regards,

"One year ago I ordered a Samsung Galaxy III on DX.com. We got one after nearly two months (!!) and half a year later It blew up at night, when charging. Well, shit happens and It's not DX problem, originally. We asked to solve our problem and were proposed to (1) fix It in our country and get accounted for (not money back, of course - just into our account in DX) either (2) send It back and get accounted for either (3) send It back and get a new one. In each case 20 USD had to be removed as a payment for their delivery of an original phone - and in cases (2) and (3) additional 20 bucks had to be paid for the second delivery (which normally cost, may be, 3 or 4 dollars).
Well, It's already look much worse, but we accepted to send our phone back and to add $40 to get a new one. Finally, It came. BUT!
The second part of the story starts. The refurbished phone, we've got, did not connect to any network. I mean, It connected for half a minute (or for 2-3 minutes) and disconnected. He was useless. For one week already we try to get a new one - but the only option, proposed to us is (a citation) "How about you return the item and I keep the money as store credit for you ?"
The result: It blew up August, 31. Today is October, 28. FOR TWO MONTHS ALREADY we do not have cellular phone. We payed twice, payed for sending a phone and the only thing we are proposed is to pay a little bit more (for sending back a phone) and buy something other from this site. Is not It awful?

Rep reply posted Oct-28-2015

“Dear PetitUlysses?
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Please kindly read our return policy here: http://www.dx.com/Page-Conditions#return-policy.
As for the defective item 391067,please wait for the reply from Lisa through our ticket system.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

"Very Satisfied. Extremely good customer service. Fast shipping on products that are on stock. One of them which was out of stock took 14 days to ship, but customer service was very efficient.
Overall, excellent.

"Buena pagina , buenos precios .. segura , esta pagina fue mi primera experiencia de compra en el extranjero y afortunadamente he tenido muy buena experiencia con ella. Me llego un producto malo y me dieron la chance de cambiarlo o devolverme el dinero. Me gusta mucho esta pagina , cumple con todo lo que dice."

"I have placed several orders on DX.com and was only impressed with the service thus far. Even in the event of postage failure that was completely out of their hands they came through and exceeded expectations."

"I have used DX.com since 2015 and I will continue ordering from there. I have ordered 3 times from dx.com and just one dellivery didnt arrived to my adress. dx.com is give the money back after a month so its ok.
The quallity of their product is solid. I have used dx for future. Stuff prices are good and products are not bad at all.

"I ordered a device to be connected and communicating with my PC.
When connecting, my PC immediately reported a fatal error and does not start-up again.
I have a lot of cost repairing my PC and the device delivered is not working at all, while other devices of the same brand from other companies are working fine.
I will never buy anything from that company again.

Rep reply posted Oct-20-2015

“Dear avanschel,
We are sorry to hear this.
We've issued full refund for this item to you.
You might get money in about 3-7 working days.
If you have anything else,please open a ticket to contact us.

Best Regards,

"DX siempre me ha ofrecido un servicio impecable, pero en la última compra me equivoqué y pedí un Emisora de Radio sin los accesorios necesarios de antena y fuente de alimentación. El problema era complicado de resolver por mi parte en España, así que me puse en contacto con ellos y me ofrecieron cambiar el artículo por el modelo que incluye estos accesorios. Me facilitaron los medios para hacerles llegar el artículo equivocado, me ingresaron la devolución del importe y finalmente pude pedir el modelo correcto. ¡ Insisto !, fue un error mío y DX tuvo la amabilidad de cambiármelo ..... ¡Insuperables, servicio extraordinario!"

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,677 merchant members.