Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2016-12-07

Great prices and products, but slow shipping.

"Check on DX first before going out and buy something, they usually have it at a cheaper price, even cheaper than amazon. The only problem is the slow shipping. It usually takes 3+ weeks for your package to arrive. But shipping is always free, so I cant complain that much."

This review was modified by flambits on December 07 2016 03:46:31 PM

2016-12-07

Muito contente com as compras

"Estou gostando muito de comprar na DX ! O prazo de entrega melhorou muito nos últimos tempo,o que era o ultimo ponto a ser corrigo!! "

repeat customer

"I have been buying items off deal extreme for many years now and have found the service to be excellent. I used to be worried about return policies and RMA processes but have found satisfactory responses for any item I have not been satsified with. In general if you are wanting things that may take over a month to get to you then DX is a great place to shop. In well over 50 items bought there have been only 4 items that did not get there in the 4-6 week range. The resolution to those 4 items were very satisfactory. The only thing for buyers in North America to be aware of is that android or OS devices are installed in chinese and the appropriate language will need to navigated to."

This review was modified by flois on December 07 2016 10:05:18 AM

Very Good

"Best price and service. Top of mind
Product very good

2016-12-07

Almost everything for anyone!

"Have ordered many items from DX over the past years. It's amazing what you can find there, and the prices are usually very competitive. Shipments can take sometime if you opt for free shipping, but there are faster options available at charge. So all fair. I'm very happy with all my orders so far, and will continue to buy things at dx.com!"

This review was modified by fevensen on December 07 2016 02:52:38 AM

Stay Away from DX.COM

"Bought a 3D printer and two Andriod Media Players from them. They wanted a Photo Copy of my ID and my credit card. My order was canceled because I did not feel comfortable giving them copies of my ID and credit card.

When I asked for a refund they did not refund the whole amount.

Buyers beware.

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear jacques_vivier,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

We just want you know the verification process is required out of security reasons
regarding every order paid by credit card and paypal. Please understand, to ensure every transaction is legal, we would require our customers to provide us with necessary materials. Your information will be kept secret. Please don't worry.

And we did issue full refund for order 161125001046001990. If you have any doubt, please get back to us via ticket service#D7BCECB9CBF5493599FE809B40513211. Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX team”

2016-11-30

A trustful sitee

"I ve been using DX for some time,
You can be sure that your money is safe and they do their best to satisfy their customers.

2016-11-29

Slow customer service & slow shipping

"i tried to contact but they took down the live chat and the ticket service doesnt answer"

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear dectruction_productions,

We are sorry to hear this and sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

We have replied to you via ticket A9310BDCB5DD4A78A7A69463050885F7 on Oct 17. There is no reply from you. Please check it(my account->my profile->my ticket) and get back to us there. We will follow up your case. Please be reassured.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

2016-11-27

Buen sitio para realizar tus compras en linea (De china) desde tu casa

"En lo personal me ha gustado DealExtreme, todos los paquetes han llegado rápido y según como se mira en las fotos y características, en cuanto a problemas solo tuve uno pero era por falta de stock, pero rápidamente DX me realizo un rembolso y me puso en prioridad (o eso dijeron) otra orden que tenía pendiente.

En lo personal los recomiendo, es uno de los sitios que no puede faltar si estas cotizando productos o buscando regalos para tus familiares o amigos. - Dres42

This review was modified by dres42 on November 27 2016 08:22:49 PM

2016-11-27

Good choice and many sends

"Vast choice and the don't wait for having all the parts ordered to send. My last order arrived in for differents parcel/envelops, so I could use them as soon as arrived :)"

This review was modified by charly72 on November 27 2016 11:15:00 AM

2016-11-27

Only negative point: delivery times - otherwise, all good.

"Have ordered a bunch of electronics from DX (twice). Everything arrived in working order and covered my circuits' needs perfectly - at bargain prices.

I used their free shipping service in both my orders, so it took quite some time for the products to arrive. That's their only "weak" spot - delivery times.

If there's no urgency in your orders, based on my experience so far, I highly recommend them.

2016-11-25

ouch screen without problems

"The best site to buy parts in china market.

The packet arrive in time with no problem.

Thanks for all good work DealExtreme.

2016-11-24

Gostei muito do produto comprado

"eu comprei um relógio e adorei sou do Brasil chegou bem rápido eu recomendo ,pois o produto chegou em bom estado e sem nenhum problema...."

Simple And very good

"i'm from algerian. Received in 29 days. Product as described. Good prices.
Support is good. Where I did not receive the item. I asked regained my money. Restore it full on.
Thank you dx.

Que buena esta página DealExtreme

"Vivo en Venezuela sudamericana y me ha parecido estupendo mi experiencia con esta página DealExtreme muy confiable, además que los productos son muy buenos, a su vez, ofrecen distintos métodos de pago para que los clientes podamos elegir a nuestro gusto. Yo compré un reloj y me llegó en perfectas condiciones. "

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.