DealExtreme - Coupons

"Despues de varias compras en DX Dealer no tengo ninguna queja respecto al funcionamiento del sistema. Cuando a ocurrido alguna incidencia se ha resuelto despues de un tiempo. "

"?? ??? ??????? ? ????????? ????? ???????? ?????.???? ????? ?????? ?????? ,??? ?????????? ??? ???????."

"I bought a very bright flashlight from this website on April 11, 2014. I received a portion of my order about 30 days later, but did not receive the main item, flashlight, until almost July. I kept asking them the status after 30 days and they kept putting me off and not willing to send me another flashlight. It finally showed up almost 3 months later. To add injury to insult the flashlight is defective. It doesnt work unless you take out the battery and reinsert it and then shake the flashlight. Then it might light up, but not always. I have been asking for a warranty replacement for the last 3 weeks and they keep putting me off and never replying to either my emails or when I chat with them on their website. My last chat I conveyed my displeasure with getting a warranty replacement flashlight and the representative promised me that I would be hearing from technical support within 4 hours...that was over 5 days ago...

No wonder the DX had extremely poor customer service and it only appears to be getting worse. I would avoid this place if you can find an alternative seller. I will amend me review if they actually respond to my issues and send me a replacement flashlight. None the less, dont expect any order from them to be easy.

"it's very bad, bough something 1 month ago, and the customer service keeps telling me to wait, and that I should have paid 1,7 dol for a tracking number!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we have a lot of tickets everyday, please give us some days to give you reply.

But please don't worry about your order.
We checked your order was sent on 4th August, but your order is lower than $15, no tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months for such order, please just be patient to wait.

DX Team”

"Perfect customer service. Perfect stock. Perfect prices.
There is nothing more to be said.
The only negative point that I found is the shipping time : 2-4 weeks to France with free shipping, but less than 1 week with the $1.17 shipping cost.
One time, my package was lost, I contacted the customer service, and it was entirely refund !
Also, the products have a really good quality for their prices.

"Fast shipping, good product."

"Excellent service and products! They also have a great support service and their response to the problems is quick and efficient. I have years buying with them and I will keep doing it!"

"Having ordered dozens of times over the past three years this is a general review not just regarding the last order number. Bottom line: DX deliver a great bang for your buck but you need to have some patience.
Very low prices and free shipping more than compensate for not always perfect top quality products. Ordering online is easy, payment via Paypal easy and safe. Very wide choice of items would warrant a better search engine but looking through the deals is like browsing through a candy store, worth the time it needs.

Shipment is free but orders sometimes are shipped in multiple parcels. Packaging is fair to good; smaller items are shipped in bubble wrap envelopes, larger items usually in (sometimes rather flimsy) cardboard boxes. All shipments have a green customs label on the outside with a value indication in an unspecific currency. None have caused any customs levy, possibly due to the fact I usually keep the value below US$30.

Shipments are by airmail but take a minimum of three weeks to arrive, one (the exeption to the rule?) even took over 7 weeks. One that was lost in the mail was eventually replaced free of charge, as was one DOA (dead on arrival) item. The vast majority of items arrived without problems within a month.

Customer service is fair. Questions are usually answered within one working day. Answers about late shipments tend to drag you along in the hope the shipment will arrive soon. Based on experience this is not without cause but it can be annoying if you need the items fast.

Conclusion: I'm quite happy to put up with long shipment times and a lousy search engine as the extremely low cost of items and free shipping are really worth it. I will definitely order anything else I might need whenever I can spare the time delay. Warmly recommended!

"Good service, cheap (but good and usefull) products. Very good costumer service."

"waiting now for 4 (!) months to get repaired a defective item which i sent back in 90 day period. Tried to contact customer service a lot of times, added and queried info via ticket ... no feedback! The warranty process is not working as promised. If you buy at dx pray you get non defective sku."

"Absolutely hopeless! Worst customer service ever.
I ordered 2 items 11 days ago and all I got was a credit card debit and a tracking number that gives me NO information. Items were supposed to be shipped 8 days ago and the tracking number shows no movement at all. Not even an initial receipt.
Contacted customer service 5 days ago and have got no answers at all. "Just wait". Have raised a support ticket 2 days ago on their site and it is just ignored. Absolutely USELESS!.
Intend to contact the bank and reverse the credit card charge on Monday if I don't get any satisfactory response.

"I'm an experienced online shopper and i've never had any problem with my purchases. Since i've ordered with DX.
One month later i still waiting for my package, and they gave me a track number that doesn't work. It was the first time i've ordered something with them, and im pretty sure that is going to be the last time.

If i can give you an advice, honestly: avoid DX and check out other similar stores with proven solvency.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, your order was returned back to us because the battery is limited to be shipped to your country. We found your problem was solved that one of our staffs processed the refund for your order a few days ago, please just be patient to wait for your money back.

Refund will be issued to you within 2-3 weeks. Please wait it patiently, you paid by credit card, it needs long time to process the refund, thank you!

DX Team”

"Do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DealExtreme - DX!!! THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTIST!! I ORDERED MY DVR DEVICE MONTHS AGO AND THEY SENT ME AN INCOMPLETE DVR THAT DESPITE ME ADDING THE MISSING PARTS, IT STILL DID NOT WORK. I HAVE MADE NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT THEM AND ALL THEY DO IS GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND. THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM!! I AM LAUNCHING A CAMPAIGN TO INFORM PEOPLE OF DealExtreme HORRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE DealExtreme Are Thieves https://www.facebook.com/pages/DealExtreme-Are-Thieves/103354763081603

CESAR FUENTEZ

“Dear Customer,

Please calm down, we are sorry for the defective item firstly, but we will take the responsiblity for the defective item, we promised you taht we will reship you a new one or give you the money back.
Please kindly cooperate with us to return the defective item back to us, but as we know that you don't return the item back, we need to see the provements for the returned package, such as receipt, the photo copies for the receipt from your post office, and also the tracking number, after we confirm that you return the item back, we will give you new replacement or give you the money, please keep in touch with us in your ticket and return the item back, thanks a lot.

DX Team”

"I made several orders which were shipped without problems except one.
Product arrived incomplete, package was open and damaged, etc... (I was not lucky this time)
What you may want to know, DX don't offer a full refund, to get the missing parts, they have to re-order the products. After 4 months, I'm still waiting...
You may also note that DX is selecting the reviews, bad review are sensored.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, as for the damaged package, maybe it was caused during long shipment.
From the ticket service we found you missed 1 x AC power adapter, please check Ticket Reference Number: 5A53087BA54D4C2DBE0C944178AD5A9C , we gave you the solution that we will give you some money as compensation for this missing power adapter, please kindly keep in touch with us there, we will also follow it up via email and solve your problem, we will meed you needs, sorry for the troubles again.

DX Team”

"Great service, cheap products and overall good product qualities. Never had problems. Very good customer service. My only problem is Brazil's Post Mail, with a very slow for delivering, but not related with DX."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.