Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10

Serviço excelente

"Serviço prático, e sem burocracia, o produto foi entregue em tempo récord e chegou bem embalado."

Muito bom

"ótimo site.
Comprei recentemente coisas que chegaram muito rápido e outras que nem tanto.
Mas recomendo com certeza.

Usuario de hace años / Long time user

"Llevo comprando en la web desde su primer año, página barata y con gran variedad de productos, accesorios, repuestos, electrónica...
Tarda en llegar (algo más para baterías), pero por el precio merece la pena.

Shopping there since their first year, cheap web with lots of goods, accesories, spare parts, electronics...
Long time delivers (a bit more if buying batteries), but worth it given the price.

Deal extreme. Extremely good deals!!

"I absolutely love this website.
It has the best bargains and so much variety.
I am in South Africa so shipping sometimes takes a while but it always gets here and it is always perfect.
The customer service is also very good, if something breaks soon after receiving it you just send a message and a picture and they replace it.

Great web store, all you need is here

"All my purchase in this web are ok, quality, cheap. I like this web!!!"

This review was modified by sergioyeyi on October 20 2016 11:17:46 PM

Good prices and free delivery

"It offers very competitive prices and free delivery. Mostly a hassle free experience, although your item might take its time to arrive."

Show de bola

"Site muito bom, e pelo menos o vendedor do produto que comprei foi muito rápido na postagem, quando chega no Brasil é claro que demora bastante, mas dai é outra coisa. Recomendo."

This review was modified by valeriodbz on October 20 2016 04:30:06 PM

Eeasy shopping direct from China

"I shop at DX since 2014, mainly electronic DIY (do-it-yourself) modules for both my home and hobby. The offer many types of modules for good price I would hard get in my conuntry in Europe. Quality of DIY modules is very good, I am satisfied.

Sometimes I also buy some cheap consumer electronic (flashlight, teeth brush holder with hourglass etc.), but their quality mostly corresponds to price.

I also claimed two broken items. Negotiations were good, fast and the refund or change the good mostly without problems and necessarity to resend bad items back. It is necessary to apply the warranty shortly after delivery.

Transport is reliable, goods come mostly up to 1 month after purchasing.

This review was modified by rkoblizek on October 20 2016 08:09:53 AM

DX is Recommended Seller

"The goods have been received, good condition in accordance with the order, thanks dx"

One stop shop

"DealExtreme are always my first stop when I eager to buy something. Most of the time I don't even bother looking on other sites. I find DX awesome because of its low prices as well as the free shipping. On other sites most of the time the prices are low but than you find out the the cost of the shipping triples the total cost - not on DealExtreme.

P.S., they always have some coupons and deals - look for it. ☺

Very good!!!

"dx.com is the best site to buy gifts or very useful gadget, with a very low price and a fast shipment. I am very happy with dealxtreme"

Melhor site para compradores brasileiros

"Comprei diversos itens no DX, nunca tive nenhum problema com o site ou o atendimento.
Os produtos possuem um bom preço, as especificações são listadas de forma clara, além de contar com um sistema de reviews dos produtos, postados pelos compradores.
A possibilidade de pagar com o Paypal é outro grande atrativo.
O recebimento dos produtos aqui no Brasil demora um pouco, mas esse é um problema da nossa alfândega e Correios.
Como sugestão poderia haver outra forma de envio de produtos eletrônicos (baterias, etc.), pois esses itens não podem mais ser despachados para o Brasil pelos meios convencionais.

This review was modified by danilocs on October 18 2016 09:19:05 AM

Shopping from the other side of the world

"I purchased a wallet and it was free shipped from China to my house front door. The payment was fast and correct. This wallet is exactly as the picture shows and I am very excited to make many more purchases. "

everytime a good time

"i received every time the goods. I only have to wait a month but shipping charges are always for free. Here I can find items I can't find where I live, whith good prices."

This review was modified by kappevale on October 17 2016 08:35:54 AM

One of my favorite store

"I have been made purchases in Dx.com for several year, I really like this store because it provides products with low prices, easy to pay, and even the products coming from China, I never had issues in the shipping process. I think this website could be better only if it increase the amount of products and better refill the products out of stock"

This review was modified by MigStefano on October 16 2016 03:50:04 PM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,631 merchant members.