DealExtreme - Coupons

"Just a nightmare, i have ordered 05 october 2014 some products with express shipping option. after 2week nothing. any tracking number working. I have contacted 10 times the support and all the time answered to wait hour for updated tracking but nothing !!! i have also sent ticket support. I have push up paypal to refund and dx.com play with me with bad reply to don't refund my order. Just simple word. go away !!! i have keep all conversation with support and history of this order. The most bad over 10 years experience on web shopping"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences.
You choose the expedited shipping method, but it is available for order higher than $30. Your order was shipped out into two packages, both of them are lower than $30 so the packages cannot be shipped with expedited shipping method.

We checked your order with post office to know that your order was returned back since the security problem, the items you bought are avoided to be delivered to your country, the security angency refused your order without noticing us, so we can't notice you to know, sorry. :(
We gave you full refund for this order, we are so sorry about your problem, but please don't angry and understand us, thanks.

DX Team”

"Lowcost products with outstanding bonus of FREE SHIPPING. I ordered new car key case. Comes fast and fits perfectly."

"Even after some trouble with intentional shipping, witch was not their fault, DealExtreme support managed to fix the issue and deliver the package."

"At first and I think like any other customer, I am skeptical when it comes to Hong Kong/China websites. This one is located in Hong Kong but they have multiple warehouses, in every continent. They also provide free shipping to any products worldwide, which is very good. They ship even products that are USD 1 worth with free shipping. I had a problem with a phone battery, they sent me a replacement without asking anything for the new battery, their service is great. They move slow in this period of time because of the politic conflicts in Hong Kong, but usually they are very fast and professionals. Shipping times, at least for me (I am in Romania), vary between 3 and 4 weeks. Since the shipping is free, I don't have any reason to complain about it. Also Deal Extreme offers 1 year warranty for the products sold on their website. The only problem is that you need to ship the item yourself to the specific continent warehouse in order to be checked and either repaired, sending you a new product or sending your money back. It is a very good website and I strongly recommend doing business with them."

"I ordered a laser pointer a month ago. It never arrived. I reported it on day 24 and they don't even contact me."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting but please don't worry, the value for your order is $6.54. Please understand this order was shipped without tracking number because we only provide tracking number for order higher than $15. Shipping time takes long for order without tracking number, so please just wait patiently and don't worry, your order is still on the way.

DX Team”

"I like DX. All shippment was good, and when i had a problem they resolve it. Thanks Dx"

"Lost my order shipment and half-heartedly tries to help.
I ordered 2 batteries for a RC helicopter, waited two months (from Hong Kong to US), contacted them, and they told me to wait longer. I waited 3 months, and they finally did research and identified it as "lost". Now they want to charge me an extra $1.70 to get a tracking number on a new shipment which will take 2 months. DO NOT do business with this company. Awful support.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences.
Please understand system only provide tracking number for order higher than $15. Your order is lower than $15 without tracking number, we can't check anything and just ask you to wait patiently. Now we confirm your order is lost during shipment, we only gave you the suggestion that if you want to pay $1.7 to buy a tracking number, it is better for you to receive this order. You told us that you don't want to pay, we also arranged to the replacement for your lost order, we solved your problem. Please just wait for the shipment for your new order now.

DX Team”

"I placed an order 21 Aug. 23 October, still not arrived. Lodged a ticket 16 October. 23 October, still no reply.

The tracking says unuccessful delivery on 20 October (2 months!!!), to an office which is staffed all the time and receives many parcels successfully every day.

Please note the helpful reply below doesn't explain why their customer service didn't respond in over a week.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences we caused to you.
For the unreceived order 140821001048294185, we confirmed with post office to know it was returned back to us due to not pass the customs safety check becuase of the battery problem, please understand this is not our fault, we did ship this order to your address, but it avoided by your local customs.
In Ticket Reference Number: ACFB155DBF774674B18140DEC063C23E, we gave you the refund for this order, please check your paypal account to see the money back.

Sorry for the troubles and thanks for your understanding.

DX Team”

"DX- very good. I fully satisfied them. Best prise, free shipping and service."

"Everything I ordered has always been, but send it slow, the last order 3 weeks could not send, it's been almost 2 months, the order is not received."

"DX has gone bad the last months. Ordered many items for many years. But the last months DX delivery times are going extreme and if packages arrive they are repackaged by DX themselves and within the original damaged envelopes hold the goods.
The last three months I have 2 packages not arriving, 4 did. One will be refunded after a long wait for the ticket and I am waiting now for days for the refund to happen.
The other ticket, , sent 6 september according to dx, of value 13,64, and not delivered , also waited for 6 working days, had to get a live chat to get it going. And of course the standard delaying reply (check your address, check the post office) arrived. So I told the address is right (they can see the dozens of orders that went fine here) and the wait begins again. After finally getting attention via the live chat I was told to wait another two weeks while they check the post office.
And then I can enter a new ticket, and the wait and standard delays (is the address correct question) will begin again.

IS DX in trouble? Extreme long delivery, repackaging orders, long long waits for tickets, voice chat incapable of solving anything.

Edit: after reading this review DX refunded me immediately instead of the 2 weeks they wanted me to wait again... Sorry to see that a public review was required to get them moving. No more DX for me.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-26-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for order 140906001069468211.
Your are an old customer in our site, you should know that if order is shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes longer than order with tracking number.

Your order 140906001069468211 is lower than $15 without tracking number, so you wait long to receive it. Please kindly keep in touch with us via ticket, we will give you the solution if you still don't receive it two weeks later. Further more details, we sent you the email, please check there, thanks.

DX Team”

"The products arrived on time, I received a discount of $10 because transmitters did not work properly."

"Produits interessants a des prix tres interessants. Le seul souci est l'impossibilite de prevoir une date de livraison. En effet, meme les produits marques en stock peuvent ne pas l'etre. Si on est pret a patienter 1 mois entre commande et reception alors c'est parfait."

"Exrtemly large variety of goods, very low prices but something is not working well, about their shipping partners. I ordered one cell phone and some other things two months ago and the phone is never delivered. They said that there was problem (twice) in Singapore's airport ( i believe that the problem was about phone's availability). In the end they gave me back all my money. I am thinking to test again buying from them, hoping that they have improve their shipping methods."

"I have been a regular customer, shopping here quite regularly with positive experience. But my last 2 orders changed that. One was eventually delivered very late and another one was not delivered at all. In both cases I raised tickets, but the seller was not very responsive. I requested (ticket 02EEB1A788284A72B4E1FD44286B8CAF) a full refund for my last order, but the seller has not responded in weeks. Therefore I do not recommend them."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long.
We found order 140605001030543569 was shipped without tracking number, we confirmed the address with you to know that the address is correct, your order should be lost during shipment.
Please tell us you want to get full refund for this order or reship it via Ticket Reference Number: 02EEB1A788284A72B4E1FD44286B8CAF , we will do what you want us to do, thanks for your patience and understanding.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.