• DealExtreme - D

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10

"I bought a lamp for a vehicle. One turned out to be faulty. Reimburse the cost of the defective bulb. Shop like. Prior to this order of problems with the product was not. Vladimir"

"I have used dx for quite a few stuff prices are good and products are not bad
i have had 1 instance where a package never showed up they gave me a few options to resend the item refund the money or store credit they even gave me a voucher to say sorry for the trouble
i wont say all their products are great but you will fins some great stuff for relatively cheap
and free delivery world wide

"??????????????????????????
This is all I ever see when trying to track my order with the link given with the shipping information email. When invited to write a review I complained about it and was told that they will be addressing the problem and taking appropriate action. The reaction from Customer Service is prompt and positive - they give the impression that they care.
I like the time-saving policy of including postage in the price shown. It was at my local Post Office within 2 weeks. I am in S.E. Asia.

"I have been a long time purchaser on Deal Extreme (DX.com). The first order took a bit longer for delivery to India, however, subsequent orders have been reaching me in less than 18 days on an average.

The products sold are great and the pricing is fantastic too. Several of the products (mostly car lights, flashlights) I purchased have been performing as intended over the last one year - speaking about their quality.

The only time I had to ask for a refund when one item was damaged through transit - Deal Extreme refunded the entire amount as an in store credit.

Buy with confidence, a great place to buy

"great place to order from and good stuff customer relations is great also"

"Ideal website for the patient: shipping to the EU takes about 5 working days from the moment you receive the message that your product has been shipped. For products that do not have `direct shipping', add another 3 weeks or so. Nevertheless, prices are low, the product matches what you order, and in case the product is no longer available (which happened to me only once, while I ordered there many times) the refund is made in the same account, currency and amount as the original payment. Deal extreme features many products which are hard to find elsewhere, for the products which are available elsewhere (like raspberry pi/arduino) it can sometimes be slightly more expensive than the cheapest local store (without shipping)."

"DX is a great source for a wide variety of great value consumer products. Indeed, some of the products I have bought here are identical to those sold in local high street shops (but much, much cheaper - with free shipping).
Extensive product listings, lots of customer product reviews and easy to navigate website. DX keeps you well informed on the progress of your orders.
As long as you are aware that it takes time (2-4 weeks) from order to delivery shopping here is a great way to make your money go further.

"i think that title said everything, dx.com is average, low cost eshop, no need to wrote more, some devices bought from their sites wasnt working, but after successfully claim a got another or i got stored money credit to use them to buy another items. some orders are good and easy to use after recieve them."

"I'm extremely pleased by the DX buy. The material came fast."

"La atención al cliente es prácticamente insuperable, en todas las ocasiones que los he contactado me han atendido muy bien y dado una buena solución. Quizá el único detalle es el tiempo de respuesta, pero es comprensible ya que existen más de 12 horas de diferencia entre zonas."

"I'm very happy with DX. Everytime I think about buying something unusual and fun, I come to this site. Thusfar everything arrived neatly. I had one problem with a lighter not working, got the option to get a new one sent to me or a refund. All in all a great, trusty place to pick up fun stuff."

"I've managed to recieve all the packages I've ordered. Some of them without problems, others wich had problems such as deffective item, delay on arriving or not arriving at all was promply solved by costumer service, that rapidly provide an awnser. I've had problems in the 1st order and I could stop using this store, but I gave it a try and DX costumer Service improve a lot. The only con I have its the impossibility of write a review on DX website to inform other costumers not to buy a certain product because the manufacturer don't give support after the purchase and before"

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear RuiDurao,
Thanks for your support and consistant concern on DX!
Based on your support, we can realize what we have to improve!
We cherish every opportunity making us in progress. If you have any suggestion or advice to other customers,you can go to our official forum( feedback section) to write a thread,but please make sure the content is objective and just.
There you can express any thought you want.

Have a nice day! Please bring our regards to your family,too!

Best Wishes,
DX”

"Hi all,

First I have some doubts about shopping online. I've started with ordering goods with low prices when the goods received on time with no problems I continued to order from them and it's been more than 20 purchase with no problem. If there's a problem Customer Support is working very well. I'll gladly recommend it. A small note: be very careful with the dimensions if you are ordering clothing glasses etc.

"Exceptionally rude staff! "

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear bobby-bob,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
As for this order 150815001064228276,it has been shipped out on 8/20/2015 1:00:35 PM.
If you are unsatisfied with our staff, you can report it to the ticket#6494EE4BFA1C44708346336B0F1C6B2D.
Sorry again.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX”

"Very professional, with goods of high quality. The customer service is great, I had one order that the item got lost in transit and they refunded me the full amount.
I would highly recommend using DX!

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.