DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10

"Items were lost during transit for this order (batteries). DealExtreme refunded me without any problem.
In fact I ordered many items since many years to this vendor. They are very professionnal, honest and efficient. For instance when items are lost they refund us or resend another one.

"I love the DX. Till know everything was fine, I had some claim, but was handled well."

"Yes, it was a good experience, the purchase was quick, I found what I needed, but I had problems with sending the fault of the Post Office in Brazil (delay and subsequent indicative of packet loss, but that was retrieved later).

Fortunately the Deal Extreme sent another package after explaining everything and we passed checks.

Negative point as some products, perhaps due to the origin (suppliers).

The after-sales support works fine but there is some problem in understanding (communication), sometimes explain something and understand other.

"I have buyed a lot of things here for years, and the user experience is always excelent. Even, one time a package didn't arrive and they refund the amount to my account very quickly."

"Always good to do business with them. Excellent communication and fast response. The free shipping is a plus, although most of the time I wait around three months for an order. Goldfinger101"

"This place is a scam! They send me a non functioning phone, get me to return to there address, then, after I returned it to them, they email me saying the address they made me send it too is no longer valid.

I am a drop shipper, I ended up having to spend money out of my own pocket in order to stop this customer from placing a lawsuit against me.

They still have my money and now the returned item, plus the extra I had to spend to ensure this customer had another phone.

So this website, in total, made over $300 from me for a phone that was apparently only $158.

All the positive comments here are as fake as this websites warranty terms and product quality.

Just goes to show that pretty much every website like this one are related.

There badges from "Trusted sources" are also deceit.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Dear martinheeremans,
Sorry for the trouble caused to you.
About our newly-updated returning address, we just got this notification couple of days ago.
If you have returned this item to our previous address,it doesn't matter.
About the defective item,you know that we have arranged a new replacement order 150319132022187573 to reship a new one.
Now it is in "checked" status and will be shipped soon.

"Paid in July 2013
Never got completely! Sku: 38323 never delivered!
Their answer always is: WAIT !!!
And after a few months: IGNOR !!!

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Dear Gligor,
Sorry for the inconveninece.
Actually we have ever communicated with each other about this order 130701001032598246 via the ticket#27311F83171047449ED89D9FCDE9EA56.
However,you didn't give us a reply to the Customer Service representative for more than 90 days since 12/12/2014 11:17:33 AM,this ticket was automatically closed by our system.
About the item 38323(1),it might be lost during transit.
Would you like us to save money as store credit into your dx account?
Please confirm with us in the newly-created ticket#560E1BFACA894696B6B75C1C8457C813.

DX”

"DX.com is truly a cheap place to buy your awesome gadgets and everything else that you need. They literally have anything and it comes with a good price, quality and service. Get your stuff shipped 4 free or a little faster for almost nothing + you can even get money back or a brand new product if it is broken.
too good but true

"I ordered some rechargeable batteries. The order acknowledgement/shipping process is one of the slowest I've dealt with for a major online retailer. It took 5 days to ship and then DX used a method with no tracking. When the package had not arrived in 30 days, I contacted them and was asked to wait another 14 days. I waited another 30 days. I contacted them again. They are yanking me around with emails that bounce and ridiculous requests for additional information. I doubt I will ever do business with them again. In 2015 who orders consumer items with the idea of waiting months?

*Update 23 Mar 15. I did receive a refund to my PayPal account. It is unfortunate that emails and tickets went unanswered, but a post here gets a prompt response.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

“Dear lingenfr,
Sorry for letting you wait.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to recieve the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.

If you have anything else,please contact us again.

DX”

"Great store, very serious and professional.
I received back the amount of an order that never arrived. They were very kind and helpful.
Thanks!

"I like this store, all the products are good, shipping it's OK, customer attention it's very good, I recommend it."

"Very good products at a low price. When need help, the staff is very quick."

"Great products at low costs, always buy the DX."

"DX is a nice shop, but after more than 70 orders. One package never reach me. After 3 months of waiting, I opened a ticket. They made me wait more than 2 weeks of ticket blabla asking always the same thing (3 times my address and ask to wait more and more) before sending me again the package. If you have a quality problem (that will append with Chinese product) they will be nice and partial refund or pay you the shipping to send back the item. After all this years I buying from them I am really disappointed. The shipping can be very long, but I think after 3 months, we can consider that the package is lost. I was waiting very impatiently my package... Normally it takes 2-3 weeks to reach Switzerland."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

“Dear maclovers,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
About your order 150119001048209216,our post office confirm lost.
We have issued refund 11.23USD to your paypal and reset a new 3USD gift card.
About gift card details,we have sent the information to your email.Please check the content of your ticket#15FA3689422640868F6744681763C348.
Anything else,please contact us again.

DX”

"Very cheap products with free shipping cost. Lots of things you can imagine. Buy everything you need with a low low cost. The only thing you need is a little patience because the product came in two weeks, if you want to be free postage."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.