Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Awful support

"If you shop on sites like this, you'll eventually come in contact with customer support. When you do, you'll wish you had never bought a single thing from DX or Volumerate.
It will take on average 1 or 2 weeks for them to respond to your support tickets, often with a silly comment or suggestion. It feels like they are wasting your time.

This review was modified by mainframecn on March 23 2017 04:00:02 AM

“Dear mainframecn,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Tickets were backlogged. If you want us to handle your case urgently, please feel free to contact us by livechat. We are always here for you. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2017-03-21

It's my favorite for ages

"For years I've been using Dx for finding electronic accesoires that you cannot easily find in Europe. They have a huge selection and competitively priced.
I would recommend this site to anyone looking for good bargains.

This review was modified by baddie09 on March 23 2017 03:30:01 AM

DX Shopping and their Repesntatives

"DX shopping is good and good items with cheap prices are available. I have multiple orders out of which partial delivery is available and waiting for the remaining even agreed time is passed but we are not in a position to get any positive response. ticket is responded after many days.
While taking order it is mentioned 7 to 10 days.
I order by 3rd Feb, payment is cleared by 8th Feb. Total 42 calendar days passed after payment received and i am still waiting for shipment and more two orders in queue. My one item is refunded back as its no more available even when i order it was not sold out.

Very very disappointing.

This review was modified by kurtashi on March 22 2017 10:30:01 PM

“Dear kurtashi,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your items were shipped with six packages. There is no tracking number for 195487 452695 as the partial shipment is less than $8. It might take longer for the delivery. Your ticket has been replied. If you won't get them, you can get back to us via ticket 794CA0B3481645D5AF1226B61EEA184B. We will follow up your case there. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

2017-03-20

good deal but not that extreme :)

"the price here is lower than another online store but i can found the cheapest one,
bought the item here because another store didn't support payment with pay pal

the price match just for accessories, i tell them the another online store that sell with lower price
but no response

This review was modified by bongbongbong on March 22 2017 08:15:01 PM

“Dear bongbongbong,

Thanks for your support with DX.

We do check all price match requests. It might take us some time to process your request. If you want to learn more about the process, you can contact us by livechat or ticket and tell us the details. We will check the case for you. Thanks.

Ă“timo site

"Sempre entrega tudo perfeitamente."

This review was modified by douglassdsouza on March 22 2017 08:00:01 PM

2017-03-16

Awful service!

"Purchased mobile phone using dealextreme,it states preparation for shipping up to 7 days and paid for fast shipping 3-7 days,should be no more than 14 days,received the item after 5 weeks,in that time opened 2 tickets-no response.Item was received non working/faulty contacted customer service opened a ticket,it's been more than a week-no response.Advice- Stay away folks !!!"

This review was modified by jogars on March 21 2017 12:00:16 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2017

“Dear jogars,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Purchasing express shipping only affects postal service mailing time. It does not affect DX processing time. You are encouraged to contact us by livechat if you need to check order in urgent. We have replied your ticket 6344E4CA8E1E45BDA2992B7C7BF49D3A. We will find a solution for your case. Be reassured please.

2017-03-16

Terribly slow shipping and customer service

"I've been waiting for exactly 3 months for some of the items on my order to arrive.
The first item came quickly (in under 2 weeks), but the other items took more than a month.
After exactly 3 months (from the shipping date) and I have only received 3 of the 7 items that I ordered on a single order!
I don't see how this can be excusable in any scenario.
I sent them a message about this about a month ago, and it took them 11 days to reply. That is also unacceptable.

This review was modified by LeadfootLP on March 21 2017 12:00:15 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2017

“Dear LeadfootLP,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your ticket was delayed due to the CNY holiday. It's very common to see packages not scanned by destination Post Offices while packages are still normally en-route and delivered. We need to contact the carrier to investigate this matter. And we will follow up your case via ticket 9CEA20627E624E7283A1406530A97A36. Be reassured please.

Excellent Service

"I received the product before said time.
One thing I really love is that step by Step courier detail. Where my product reached i was aware about it.

Now about Product, Product was also excellent as described.

Greeat Service by DX.

One thing you can improve i.e. packaging. Mobile box was cracked, though mobile was untouched and in excellent condition.

Would like to purchase again and again only from this site.

Regards
Nishant

This review was modified by 10764809 on March 17 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-03-15

Did not receive full shipment, help-desk does not answer

"Made an order that was shipped in 3 parcels. 2 arrived but the third disappeared and still has not arrived 45days after order payment. Worst, help-desk has not responded to information requests after a week.

Prices are definitely good but the service is very very bad. I would not use them for any order of high financial value as they do not show interest in customer service.

This review was modified by EU-CUSTOMER on March 17 2017 04:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-15-2017

“Dear EU-CUSTOMER,

Thanks for your support with DX.

You can track your last package via http://www.17track.net/en. (2017-03-15 00:59 Milan, hand over the customs) The package is still in transit. Could you please wait for it with patience? We have replied your ticket FC3169F303884BF19B5677512DC71DA9. If you have any doubts, you can get back to us there. Thanks.

Good and cheap products

"All types of Good and cheap products. Good service"

This review was modified by pHardik on March 17 2017 05:30:01 AM

DISAPOINTING

"I HAD A DAFECTIVE ITEM AFTER 2 MONTHS, A SMARTPHONE DOOGEE Y6 MAX,I OPEN A TICKET AND 2 MONTHS NOW THEY RESPOND AFTER 15 DAYS,VERY DISAPOINTING FOR A SUCH BIG SITE"

This review was modified by kostas_antigoni4 on March 17 2017 12:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-15-2017

“Dear kostas_antigoni4,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your ticket was delayed due to the CNY holiday. We will follow up your case and find a solution for you via ticket 9A66736C01E343F398D1E9D8D6A91934. Be reassured please.

2017-03-06

Not received my order after 12 weeks

"After 12 WEEKS of waiting, still not received my order.
The customers service is very slow to reply my ticket number (383DDDA5A65E4B2B95AC90C92B4109FB ). I open a dispute case with PayPal ! I am very disappointed to not receive my order after this long waiting. Unfortunately my patience has reached its limits. Sorry, but very bad shopping experience !

This review was modified by Stephano.M on March 08 2017 12:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-06-2017

“Dear Stephano.M,

We are sorry to hear this.

We need time to confirm whether your package is lost or not. We can issue refund for the lost package. Could you please close the paypal dispute first? Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Best Regards,

2017-02-27

A very professional company

"I'm from Brazil and I bought several times in DX.
Every transaction was satisfying.
Once I had a product availability issue and the staff readily could solve the issue by giving me back a gift credit (I chose to get this credit instead of waiting the package).

The delivery time may vary from 20 days to several months (6 months for me), but it have nothing to do with DX, usually the package stays in the Brazilians Customs (Aduana) queue, waiting for validation...

My last order was a Mi Band 2 and took only 27 days to be fully delivered.

:D

This review was modified by CM_Araujo87 on March 01 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

good shop for a one stop buy

"I buy for years at DX, but also at other shops alike. The advantage of DX is that in general you get all your product in one shipment in a decent delivery time. Dx has a lot of products although lately I find more often products I like, but sold out. On light bulbs they not the cheapest. On components and modules they have good products. My negative experience is that one time a negative (but as ever honest) review was rejected. My positive experience is that When a module didn't work, it was replaced without discussion (which for sure is not the case with any other shop)."

This review was modified by Eric1967 on February 15 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-02-13

First and last time with DX

" have waited full one month after order and status of my order didn't changed, no ticket service (wait for the staff), live chat lies about order (please wait, we will have your order in one week etc.)

Don't buy from them

This review was modified by ghowno22 on February 15 2017 08:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

“Dear ghowno22,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your order might be delayed by Chinese Lunar New Year. It would take longer for us to get products from our suppliers. You can ask us to check stock before you place order next time. It seems that you have asked us to cancel order 170117001062149318. We issued refund to your paypal account. Please check.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,425 merchant members.