DealExtreme - Coupons

"I'm not very happy with the work DX. and service their customers. I worked for many years with the DX and have always been pleased. But now I do not know what's happening.
Two and a half months I've been waiting your kitchen faucet. after treatment in the DX I was told that the order is returned customs. After my request, to return the money was still correspondence. money but I have not gotten to your account. Such services on the DX I had not seen before.

"I've ordered many times from DX and the products usually arrive in Canada in a very reasonable amount of time (roughly two weeks). In rare cases it has taken a couple weeks just to send the order but they were for esoteric items so it is possible that they weren't in stock. Anyway, I will continue to use DX without a doubt. The free shipping will ensure that is the case!"

"I have purchased an item and it took a long time to arrive. When it arrived it never worked as expected.
I sent it back if RMA and they refused to pay me back the costs of shipping, (shipping of the defective item they sent me).
After another very long time I have received the replacement item and what is the surprise. The item does NOT work at all.
I paid $22 on the item and they offered me $6 refund. What is the logic in this ? It's their obligation to refund me in full and they refuse to do this.
A very dishonest people website to do this. As they have no international regulation they do whatever they want with no penalty.
Buying at Dealextreme is a high risk of loosing money.

"Realicé el pedido facilmente sin ningún tipo de inconvenientes y me llegaron todos los objetos sanos, en perfectas condiciones. Recomiendo totalmente éste sitio. Estoy muy contento con los resultados. "

"When ordering from DealExtreme it is like doing shady business with a smuggler of some sort. The goods you order take a very long time to arrive, and in the nailbiting period of waiting, you feel like you have been scammed. I had a package that was taking more than the promised 3 weeks to arrive, and i wrote to them. They asked me to wait, and less than a week later, through an exchange of messages, it arrived. I never felt like they would just leave me behind, and i'm sure that they would have refunded my money if it failed to arrive. Also, they are relatively quick to respond to your messages."

"I ordered some magnets. Been almost 2 months and have yet to receive anything. I did their ticket request system it's been 5 days and haven't gotten a response. Their chat tech just tells me to go thru the ticket system and wait. Ridiculous. I have been buying stuff off dx for years. From the recent negative reviews I think that they have been going downhill. I will update this review pending outcome."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, your order takes so long to ship because it is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number so the shipping time takes long, about 2 months.

We will do further help in ticket service and keep in touch with you via email, we will confirm the address with you and solve the problem about this unreceived order.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"excelente site sempre compro lá adoro a forma de pagamento de boleto bancário é rápido e seguro!!!!"

"it is very convenient for me to buy things with deal extreme. awesome."

"As others I also wait for shipment or any answer from DX.
I made an Order on 15.06.14 and started ticket servis, unfortunately still waiting for any response.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-20-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we have many tickets everday, we need some days to handle it and give you reply.
As for your order, it was shipped into two packages in the end of June, we used the two tracking numbers and found both of the packages are on the way, as for the specific information about this order, we sent you an email to tell you about that, please check.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"Best customer service I have ever received! When an item was missing, wrog or defective all I did was report the experience and they always gave my money back or a brand new item.
The shipping is slow. It takes about 3 months for my order to arrive at my country.

"I'm very sactisfied with the dx service, my orders arrive very well, with good prices and a perfect staff"

"The location is great and very wonderful customer service
I remember I bought the product but it was the thing corrupted Fajerony between retrieving money or buy a new one for free

"The main advantage - cheap items, free delivery.
Then come the disadvantages. The shipping time on the web site (7-10 business days) is quite misleading - it refers just to the time DX needs to ship the items EXCLUDING the postal delivery time. So, it takes 1 month for arrival and the order tracking is not working properly.

One of the items - tablet case - was sent wrong, for an old model and didn't fit at all. Then I had to enter the long story of submitting a ticket, making pictures several times to prove it is wrong. After 1 week the DX service desk agreed and re-shipped the right item.

In conclusion, DX is great for items you don't need urgently, i.e. "nice-to-have". Considering the low price, items quality is quite acceptable.

"Estou muito satisfeito com as compras efetuadas na DX, tive todo suporte e minhas compras chegaram bem antes do anunciado. Recomendarei o site da DX.com a meus amigos e familiares"

"Mi pedido 140705001026542108 tenia este numero de seguimiento y tendria que haberme llegado en 24h. Parece ser que lo han retenido por contener baterias de litio y me dieron otro numero de seguimiento y aparece "0 items". Necesito el paquete cuanto antes porque me voy a ir de viaje el 01 de agosto y me tendria que llegar ya sino porfavor devolverme el dinero porque no podre recogerlo y no estoy por la labor de esperar tanto. Llevo esperando desde el dia 8 de julio hasta la fecha de hoy. Estoy bastante decepcionado porque decia que en 24h me llegaria y siempre que compro en dealextreme y tarda con la llegada de sus pedidos."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.