Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

2016-09-19

De las mejores paginas para comprar

"Deal Extrime ha sido de gran ayuda para mi, vivo en colombia y los productos que compro en la pagina son a mitad de precio de lo que cuesta en mi pais, no les dire mentiras, me han salido uno que otro articulo malo, pero monto la solititud y de inmediato me dan una respuesta favorable, y han sido vastantes los pedidos que he realizado.
Número de Pedido Orden Fecha Gran Total Pedido Operaciones
2:59 US$ 257,55 Terminado
160711001021300070 12/07/2016
3:48 US$ 64,99 Terminado

Fast and Reliable

"I ordered a headphone and it arrived much faster than expected. Also, I like how they are offering free shipping to most of the countries is a plus since shipping fees these days are really expensive. Good experience from my first purchase! =)"

2016-09-19

Site muito bom, comprei e continuarei a comprar.

"Estou tendo uma ótima experiencia com esse site DX. fiz umas compras e aos poucos estão chegando...
Até agora sem problemas. Só acho que eles deveriam embalar melhor os produtos dos clientes, principalmente os mais frágeis e caros. No mais, indico positivamente está loja.

This review was modified by luciano1982 on September 19 2016 09:24:07 AM

I am back BUY AGAIN

"I BOUGHT AN ANDROID PHONE AND LIKED THE APPLIANCE DELIVERY FASTER THE COMPETITION AND WHEN I HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE APPLIANCE , ME THEY repaid PART OF MONEY FOR REPAIRS . APPROVED"

Perfect

"I received my order in time and it was great quality. Thank you."

everything is good

"Fast shipping, low price and high quality!"

2016-09-18

Be careful of their product review, and more

"I ordered a bluetooth keyboard/case for my windows 10 tablet. it is a nice case, good feel to it, with a nice keyboard. Unfortunately, it took forever to arrive but I figured it would be worth the wait. Then I tried pairing it with my tablet. It wants a code and I don't know what to enter. I've tried all the 'standard' connection codes: 0000,1234, 6789 but none worked.
I decided to contact the company for some help, impossible to do via email which is my preferred means of contact. I then decided to write a review of the product for their website to get their attention. I spelled out what happened as I did here, hoping I'd get a response on how to fix the problem. Rather than responding and helping me, they disapproved my post and would not put it online.
Therefore I'd be wary of product reviews, since they appear to only post the positive ones.

This review was modified by samrsmart on September 18 2016 01:57:31 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

“Dear samrsmart,

Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

If there is a problem getting item work, please feel free to contact us by ticket(email service). We checked that you have open one ticket#62D0C7FCC00D48828AA295A5D6D267EB. Please check our reply and get back to us there. We will find a solution for you. Thanks.

Best Regards,

2016-09-09

DO NOT USE

"Ordered a battery for camera. NEVER received. Sent a Complaint Ticket. NEVER acknowledged. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thank god it was only for $6. DONT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!

UPDATE - Thank you for the refund. Suspicious it was issued Sep. 12, a week AFTER I posted this review, and a full 3 months since the original purchase. C'mon guys, now you are adding insult to injury!

This review was modified by JWH-Errington on September 12 2016 08:37:30 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-12-2016

“Dear JWH-Errington,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Your package with battery was returned due to customs security check. As for your order 160616001056115603, we refunded money to your paypal. If you have anything else, please get back to our ticket service or live chat service.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

2016-09-06

Almost always excellent products

"I put almost because like in any other shop, not all the products have the best quality. But here in Dealextreme only a few of the hundred products I've been buying have had low quality. On the other hand, Dealextreme has been very honest with me and so do I with them. They have believed me. Once I bought a product it was delayed a lot so I told them and immediatly they sent me the product again. But a week later the product arrived, so in an honestly way I told them and I paid them the product once again."

This review was modified by pcvirtual on September 06 2016 09:53:02 PM

2016-09-01

Good customer support and reasonably fast shipping

"Have been a customer for several years now, so far it's been a smooth ride more or less, compared to domestic services and whenever there is a problem it's resolved and if wrong items are shipped or unavailable there is always a refund. Lately 5$ birthday gift was a nice touch, something that i don't even see from my own parents."

fast delivery

" had a very good shopping experience at this store. I will buy again and recommand to my friends. "

2016-09-01

Not so bad and efficient

"Ordering with DealExtreme isn't a bad deal. Products are cheap and enough efficient for their use."

2016-08-28

Never buy anything from DX

"I wish there was a star for worst possible experience.

Order has been placed since 3 days and there is no response on my queries whatsoever. Live Chat is offline always and there is no straightforward way to contact anyone in DX.

This review was modified by Umarchaudhry on August 28 2016 10:51:06 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

“Dear Umarchaudhry,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience you've been met.

Handling time before shipment is 3-7 working days. DX Phone Lines open Monday-Friday 09:00am-18:00pm (HKTime). Livechat service is available the whole day from Monday to Friday. And ticket staff don't work at weekend too.

Please be reassured. We have replied your ticket#6F9B96CB79354AD0B7F0737A29489F65. Please check.

Best regards,

2016-08-26

very good, fast shipment

"I placed an order of MVP mouse pad on 3-8-2016 and received it on 20-8-2016 with standard free shipping.

I placed an order of MVP radio on 12-6-2016 and received it on 30-6-2016 with standard free shipping.

Both products are very good. The items came undamaged in bubble wrapped envelope.

I don't use tracking code because I keep the total value of my orders below 20$ so I don't have to pay import duty and taxes.

2016-08-26

Best price, good service

"Numerous orders from dx.com and finally globally satisfied. Accepting PayPal payment. Shipping and delivery is quite long but generally in line with the expected delay. Customer service is very efficient and helpful through web-based forms. In case of problem, they find a solution very easily and efficiently: re-shipping or refund (including return shipping fees for out-of-order item)."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.