Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

2016-05-03

Bad experience

"Don´t buy from them. I bought a phone and then when I checked 3 days later they said that the phone was out of stock but they were still selling it and not warning that the item was out of stock, After one month i contacted the support and they did not helped at all they were just saying to wait even more and more and saying if i want my money back, then i lost my hope and tell them to give my money back that was the best thing they did...worst site to buy, worst support and worst everything...don´t buy from them you have been warned..."

This review was modified by sasuketomaz on May 03 2016 06:56:40 PM

2016-05-02

Never got my order...

"I placed an order and waited over the 20 business days, which they ask you to wait, but did not receive my order. I called them and was told my order could not be tracked and that I should wait longer. I asked how long and they said a month or more. Frustrated I waited... It has now been 5 months and I still have not received my order. I created a support ticket through their website and they responded saying that too much time had now passed and their was nothing they could do and that neither China Post or themselves would take responsibility and that they hoped I understood. I have ordered from them in the past and received my orders, but I guess I was just lucky. Beware of their shipping and customer service policy. I'm definitely not ordering from them again in the future."

This review was modified by CaptainKlunk on May 02 2016 09:13:40 PM

2016-04-25

great place to find everything

"great place to buy everything and be on the edge of tech"

This review was modified by donconejo on April 25 2016 06:23:08 PM

2016-04-24

RECOMMENDED The stuff gave You short and correct answers - mostly helpful.

"I rate the store DX very well. You have to keep in mind one thing - it could take a 2 weeks or even 1 month to receive a package from DX. You have to be patient. The stuff gave You short and correct answers - mostly helpful. If your bought thing is broken, they simply help you to find best solution. In my case I write and send to them an email with a description of the situation and picture of thing and a label of letter. They offer me a refund or send another selected by me thing (at a similar price). RECOMMENDED !!!"

This review was modified by zwirek on April 24 2016 01:17:58 PM

2016-04-19

shipping , tracking, & customer service is useless & 30 day delivery also useless, do not buy here!

"nothing but trouble still no product showing up, no help from customer service they just want to pass you to someone else that will tell you to hurry up and wait another week past the 30 days they had to ship it. then they blame post office but really I checked and its DX they never sent it out in time. do not spend money at deal extreme read all the bad reviews first and you will shy away from deal extreme fast. many many many people not getting there stuff but was told it ofcouse was sent!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH DEAL EXTREME EVER IF YOU WANT TO TRACK OR RECIEVE YOUR ITEMS!!!"

This review was modified by shittyservice on April 19 2016 12:39:49 PM

“Dear shittyservice,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Your three packages are all still under custom security check.
Since we checked it on 17track.net, there is no further update. We are unable to offer you the latest tracking information unless our carrier reflect the update online, as we have no way to control packages when it arrives at overseas.
Could you please wait another two weeks?
If no further information, we will request our post office to investigate this matter.
You can write back to ticket#9653BEDC08EB4AA6BCCF210229375CB3 by then.

2016-04-16

reimbursement successful!!

"I made a purchase through bank transfer, but then I changed my mind and I canceled the order. With honesty and great confidence, DealExtreme realizaou my refund!"

This review was modified by Taymeson on April 16 2016 07:08:51 PM

Wifi Camera

"DX always surprising with quality and low prices.
JOOAN 1/4" CMOS 1.0MP HD 720P Wireless IP Camera SD Card Recording / 2 Way Speak / Motion Detection have good image quality, easy to instal and good material.
Always on in my mobile.
I bought one and now I will buy 5 more.

This review was modified by 9156190 on April 15 2016 08:27:29 AM

Serviço Impecável

"O Serviço da DX é impecável, é muito eficiente e responsável.
Os produtos á venda na DX são a preços convidativos.
A quipe de Suporte da DX é 5 estrelas é muito competente na resolução dos problemas dos clientes.
Saudações para a DX e bem hajam.

This review was modified by JMBNOBREGA on April 15 2016 07:01:57 AM

Refunded for undelivered item

"I had an item which was undelivered for more than 60 days. I raised a ticket and after a short investigation DX refunded me without any further questions or delays.
This is very good and I feel very confident that if I don't receive anything I will not loose my money.

A few days after the refund I actually received the item, so I refused the refund.

2016-04-15

Order defective, immediately replaced.

"recieved my order security camera , within a week the camera doesnt work anymore, contact dx.com and complain about it, they respond immediately and sent the replacement immediately, also returned my shipping expenses to my account."

This review was modified by tedprodrig on April 15 2016 01:14:38 AM

No warranty, no refund

"I ordered a Sony mobile phone. I received it two months later. It came defective and I tried to send it to Sony, and they told me the phone was not under warranty as it came from outside the EU. DealExtreme told me to send it back to them, that they refund the money and now that I've sent it to them they refuse to refund the money."

This review was modified by OscarAP on April 15 2016 12:57:34 AM

“Dear OscarAP,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Our ticket staff has explained everything to you on 4/16/2016.
Refund has been back to your paypal on 4/21/2016.
The refund ID is 58M32******143208.
If you have anything further to query, please get back to our ticket#585A7FF759E741358ED7E1BF621974EB.

Happy shopping

"Variety of products, fast and free shipping, good website and much morengood things."

This review was modified by Otto5858 on April 15 2016 01:31:50 AM

2016-04-13

Good webstore

"Attractive prices, but sometimes low stock or definitly out of stock on some items.
Very professional if you encounter problem.

This review was modified by mojojojotroi on April 14 2016 05:52:23 AM

2016-04-12

Good Deal

"This is one of the cheapest online shops. Memory Cards and Pendrives have the best price at HongKong Store, I ordered a lot of from them. The minimum order of the free shipping is 15$. Correct customer service, broken products are refunded without a word. The shipping time is a little bit long, but it has been compensated with the low price. I recommend this shop for everyone!"

This review was modified by TensinHan on April 12 2016 04:59:25 AM

2016-04-05

DEFECTIVE ITEM DONT WANT TO REFUND

"I have bought a cell phone from this store and at first, they have had started very bad. I had to wait 40 days to receive my package.

After a few days of using the cell phone, i realized that the screen was getting unsticked.
But that wasnt the big problem. I tought i could buy some specific glue and voilá. I nevermind about that...

After a few months of usage, the cell phone didnt charge, it started not charge one, two, tre days and I had to make a terrible gymnastics with the cable to make it charge. AND THEN NOW MORE CHARGE...

I have open a ticket and they said i could put it in a store near my location to fix it. I DID! And when they call me back they said that it is dead and unfixable.

GUESS WHAT.... Now, they are asking me to send it to them, but the shipping cost is 90€ (+-85 UD $) who is gonna pay that? i cant afford that amount of money.

And now, after all this, they wont refund me.

I will give NEGATIVE feedbacks of this store to everyone i know, internet and everyother ways..

DONT BUY FROM THIS STORE, SCAMMERS!

This review was modified by RuiMartins on April 06 2016 05:40:24 AM

“Dear RuiMartins,
Sorry for being late to reply you.
Please firstly read our return policy here: http://www.dx.com/Page-Conditions#return-policy.
After 150 days and within 365 days from shipment
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will be forwarded to the factory for repair. The shipping cost both ways will be covered by customer.

However, we've sent you a replacement for free.
The new order number is 160411135053590299.
If you have anything further, please get back to us via ticket#0B637EBE8965454A839A9F84295DDA35.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.