DealExtreme - Coupons

"The product alway comes as you ordered, if there is any problem they will quickly answer it. and you won´t get disappointed."

"Demora mas chega perfeitamente"

"Ordered in May, goods never arrived, given a tracking number which never updates, each request for refund met with response to wait another 7 days, after time passed, same request back to wait, been over two months and still no refund!"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Your order is delayed to be delivered due to the securtiy issues in local customs, but please don't worry, we used tracking number and found it is on the way.
We will keep in touch with you via email, please continue to contact with us, your problem will be solved, thanks.

DX Team”

"The prices are pretty good, it used to be great until recently. The products do come in 4-5 weeks to the U.S.A.. I assume delivery varies greatly depending where you are. The shipping is free! I like buying cheap items on here for myself. It is especially funny when I buy a $1 item and have it delivered to an unsuspecting friend."

"I had already bought things in 2012 and 2013 from dealextreme and until now I was satisfied. But it seems DX has degraded.

I am waiting for two orders now, one from dx.com, the other made at eud.dx.com.

The first order, 140629001076537322, was shipped 30.07.2014, which is 24 Work-Days ago. Of course, nobody is responding to my "I haven't received my order after 20 workdays" - Ticket.

The second order (140720135016589385) I made on eud.dx.com. Dealextreme claims on their EU Direct site: Handling Time: 2-4 business days, Delivery: 7-10 business days.

Seven days has passed now, the status is "backorder". All items were available on their website when i ordered, and they are now. None of the items has been shipped. No response on my ticket.

I also checked the live chat a few times, it is always offline. It seems they don't have a customer service.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we have many tickets everday, sorry for the delay to reply.
We found order 140629001076537322 was shipped on 30th June, but it was shipped without tracking number for the value is lower than $15, shipping time takes longer than normally, please be patient to wait, it is on the way.

Order 140720135016589385 now is being packed, it will be shipped soon. The delayed shipment for this order due to one of the items has been waiting supplier for some days, hope you understand.

Please don't worry about the two orders, they are ok. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"We ordered batteries on June 3, 2014 from DealExtreme aka DX, order total $149.60. We were given an invalid tracking number and after about 2 weeks, contacted customer service regarding our order. We were told there was a problem with customs and they needed to re-ship the package. They claimed they re-shipped the package on June 16, 2014.

After a few days, they updated the tracking number to a new one (tracking #RP103232973PH ). This was also "invalid". I contacted customer service again via their "Live Chat" feature. I was told that the system takes time to update and was assured my order did ship. They requested I wait another week.

On June 20th, I contacted customer service again via their Live Chat. I was informed that security had tightened, and the order would take 14-21 business days to arrive, and that the tracking number was fine, I just needed to wait for updates, and was again assured that my package was on the way.

Flash forward to July 20, 2014, I had decided I was patient for long enough and submitted a "ticket" to the website requesting a full refund. This morning, July 25, 2014 I received a message from them to "please wait two more weeks".

Their stalling tactics took me past PayPal's 45 day limit on claims (I did not know prior to this incident that I only had a 45 day window, or I would have acted sooner).

I now have no batteries, have since had to order elsewhere, putting me WAY behind schedule, and worst of all, I am out my $149.60. This company uses deceptive practices. They are dishonest and know how to work the system here. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! They are GRADE-A SCAM ARTISTS. In the VERY unlikely event that DealExtreme aka DX makes good on my refund, I will be happy to amend my review here, but as it stands now, they are not even worthy of the one star rating I was forced to provide.

“Dear Customer,

We apologize the inconveniences. Your order was returned back to us due to the security issues, we reshipped it in July.
The reason why you can't use the new tracking number to check anything maybe because this package is being returned back to us again, also the problem about security.

Please kindly keep in touch with us via ticket service, we will confirm your order with post office, we will give you the money back if you want.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Have buy in DX a long time and had few problems since. I can say that the only point I dislike for satisfying the DX is on the more complex electronic products that are sold without a technical manual that makes it very difficult to use the equipment."

"Many products at amazing prices, free shipping via Ordinary Post, long time and often the products arrive broken but there is an excellent post-sales service.
If you do not hurry you recommend buying DX.COM.

"it's kind of great concerning the prices and the communication,
a little delay in delivery but it's worth it
i would recommend it ^^

"Verkligen mycket bra service!
Jag är nöjd till 100%

Really very good service!
I am satisfied to 100%

"I ordered several items from DX.
It took DX 7 days to discover that they don't have an item i ordered in stock(!!!).
Due to very bad customer service i had to cancel the order through credit card.
The item i ordered still appear in DX as "in stock".
Will not buy from DX again!!!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for the shipment for this order.
The delay shipment was due to one of the items in your order has been waiting long for supplier.

We checked your order to see that it was cancelled, we refunded you the money to your paypal account on 23th July, sorry for any inconveniences.

DX Team”

"Delivery and service delays, however the service is excellente! I'm satisfied! Thank you!"

"I apologize. Money really went to the expense. there was no message to my email address and I thought that money was not returned. it's my fault. I beg your pardon DX workers."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences.
But please understand we did ship your order to your country, but because the security issue in your local country, this order was returned back to us.
We found you agreed with us to keep the value for this order as store credit into your DX account, we did this, but some days later you asked us to refund you the money, no to keep it as store credit, we did it, we refunded you the money for this order to your paypal account on 15th July, please check to confirm the problem was solved.

Thanks for your support on DX.

DX Team”

"I've ordered many times from DX and the products usually arrive in Canada in a very reasonable amount of time (roughly two weeks). In rare cases it has taken a couple weeks just to send the order but they were for esoteric items so it is possible that they weren't in stock. Anyway, I will continue to use DX without a doubt. The free shipping will ensure that is the case!"

"I have purchased an item and it took a long time to arrive. When it arrived it never worked as expected.
I sent it back if RMA and they refused to pay me back the costs of shipping, (shipping of the defective item they sent me).
After another very long time I have received the replacement item and what is the surprise. The item does NOT work at all.
I paid $22 on the item and they offered me $6 refund. What is the logic in this ? It's their obligation to refund me in full and they refuse to do this.
A very dishonest people website to do this. As they have no international regulation they do whatever they want with no penalty.
Buying at Dealextreme is a high risk of loosing money.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the defective item you received.
In Ticket Reference Number: 3B6824F83AC44247B5FD301B12748C87 we found your problem was solved and you accepted our solution.

We have refunded you $6 for the defective item sku 257780. Therefore, we'll refund you the rest $16.71 to your paypal account.

We will process the refund later, we will keep in touch with you via email, please check to confirm.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.