DealExtreme - Coupons

"Best website for online purchase. Their customer service is awesome. Keep placing orders since last four month and everything i ordered arrived in good condition. Price is fair and shipping is free worldwide.

I recommend this website to my friends and everybody is having a great shopping experience.

"Fantastic website with the best deals anywhere! I have ordered tons of products from gadgets to useful things. Always great customer service when there is an inquiry and I feel safe ordering from the site. Thank you!"

"I am very satisfied with items that i bought at dx.com, rapid delivery even i am in Morocco, i will buy again and again..."

"I've ordered a product, but received the wrong item (item is mislabeled in the warehouse).
They've re-sended the item, but still the wrong item. In both cases i've contacted support and they where very friendly and helpful. Eventually i got a refund. Great service!

"Cheap and good quality. The packaging is the only point to improve."

"As online selling is getting more and more challenging, low cost with good quality product is a MUST. In additional, free internal shipping will be value add. Dx.com has all these great values to be a good internet reseller company.
Their after sales support was great and responsive. Normally I will get my response within a day, or the most on the second day.
The product warranty over the quality and perfectness also under Dx.com company policy. It is a great company to deal with.

"what you odered, that you get, if you want a cheap thing, you get it, if you want a thing, what is good, you get it, good value for your mony, good costumer service."

"I recommend DX. If you have any problem with your order, you can email them and they will do their best to solve it. "

"website you can find everything I want so beautiful, is also a nice free shipping."

"The service is great. Good quality. Package. I like shopping from DX."

"The best service for me. I recommend to my friends."

"I ordered two items and they cheap, arrived fast and work.

"My order was shipped super fast, arrived in my country in about a week, but my country was the problem, where it took over 20 days to arrive at my residence.
In short, the DX service was great, was purchased product quality, and the shipping was fast, no problems. It was my first purchase (Ipega PG-9025), but I intend to do more.

"Very good. The customer service is great. Here where i lives delivery takes long, but not DX fault. Local post office and customs."

"Very good and cheap products. Free shiping and a very good aftersales and they do their best to satisfy you."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.