DealExtreme - Coupons

"I ordered some magnets. Been almost 2 months and have yet to receive anything. I did their ticket request system it's been 5 days and haven't gotten a response. Their chat tech just tells me to go thru the ticket system and wait. Ridiculous. I have been buying stuff off dx for years. From the recent negative reviews I think that they have been going downhill. I will update this review pending outcome."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, your order takes so long to ship because it is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number so the shipping time takes long, about 2 months.

We will do further help in ticket service and keep in touch with you via email, we will confirm the address with you and solve the problem about this unreceived order.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"excelente site sempre compro lá adoro a forma de pagamento de boleto bancário é rápido e seguro!!!!"

"it is very convenient for me to buy things with deal extreme. awesome."

"As others I also wait for shipment or any answer from DX.
I made an Order on 15.06.14 and started ticket servis, unfortunately still waiting for any response.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-20-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we have many tickets everday, we need some days to handle it and give you reply.
As for your order, it was shipped into two packages in the end of June, we used the two tracking numbers and found both of the packages are on the way, as for the specific information about this order, we sent you an email to tell you about that, please check.

Thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"Best customer service I have ever received! When an item was missing, wrog or defective all I did was report the experience and they always gave my money back or a brand new item.
The shipping is slow. It takes about 3 months for my order to arrive at my country.

"I'm very sactisfied with the dx service, my orders arrive very well, with good prices and a perfect staff"

"The location is great and very wonderful customer service
I remember I bought the product but it was the thing corrupted Fajerony between retrieving money or buy a new one for free

"The main advantage - cheap items, free delivery.
Then come the disadvantages. The shipping time on the web site (7-10 business days) is quite misleading - it refers just to the time DX needs to ship the items EXCLUDING the postal delivery time. So, it takes 1 month for arrival and the order tracking is not working properly.

One of the items - tablet case - was sent wrong, for an old model and didn't fit at all. Then I had to enter the long story of submitting a ticket, making pictures several times to prove it is wrong. After 1 week the DX service desk agreed and re-shipped the right item.

In conclusion, DX is great for items you don't need urgently, i.e. "nice-to-have". Considering the low price, items quality is quite acceptable.

"Estou muito satisfeito com as compras efetuadas na DX, tive todo suporte e minhas compras chegaram bem antes do anunciado. Recomendarei o site da DX.com a meus amigos e familiares"

"Mi pedido 140705001026542108 tenia este numero de seguimiento y tendria que haberme llegado en 24h. Parece ser que lo han retenido por contener baterias de litio y me dieron otro numero de seguimiento y aparece "0 items". Necesito el paquete cuanto antes porque me voy a ir de viaje el 01 de agosto y me tendria que llegar ya sino porfavor devolverme el dinero porque no podre recogerlo y no estoy por la labor de esperar tanto. Llevo esperando desde el dia 8 de julio hasta la fecha de hoy. Estoy bastante decepcionado porque decia que en 24h me llegaria y siempre que compro en dealextreme y tarda con la llegada de sus pedidos."

"DX has great value and great service. Have ordered many items from them and the time that I have had faulty items they fixed it promptly. thanks all ..
sadik

"Will buy from Dealextreme again. Product is very good.

"On my third order on DX I received an incorrect bluetooth keyboard and I wasn't happy about it. Posted to them some photos about incorrect item received and customer service gave me the options to choose from replacement or refund or $7 in store credit."

"I made an order, to be shipped to the US. The shipment was denied at some country's customs, reshipped by Dx.com, and denied again. This seller needs to figure out how to ship successfully.

If that wasn't bad enough, they made me wait another 2 weeks (total time since my order: 2 months 8 days) before offering me a refund today. I hope they prove capable of refunding--at the time that I requested it, the same customer service representative had replied that they are "small workers" with "no right" to decide about refunds.

I won't be ordering here again.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences.
We did ship this order to your country but one of the packages RC013135117MY was returned back to us due to the security issues for package by local customs, it is out of our controls. :( We sincerely apologize the troubles on your order.

We wil refund you the money for this returned package, Refund will be issued to you 1 to 3 working days. You will receive a confirmation email directly from PayPal when it has arrived at your account, please check your paypal account for the refund later.

Thanks for your visit to DX. Wish you good luck and happy everyday.

DX Team”

"I made many orders from DX.com in last years. Few of them were unsuccessful, as there were some shipping problems (batteries not allowed, etc.), I am still waiting for my powerbanks reshipped. But I am very happy with orders and customer support. I am not sure why some others mention poor customer support. First I ask for the order, then complain. Complaining before asking merchandiser does not work. Every time I made a complaint, it was fully addressed, item reshipped or refunded if faulty.
Once mini-helicopter broke after few minutes of flying, they refunded it so I was able to buy another one. This was operational for many weeks, until I broke it after many crashes.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.