Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10

2016-07-20

Dont order from here!!!

"I ordered a battery for my phone on the 6th of July. The package wasnt shipped until the 11th. Nine days later, on the 20th, im wondering where are my things. I contact customer service, worried. They told me my package was coming back to them. WHAT !? So you mean to tell me all this time, im thinking my package is on its way and it really wasnt. Then on top of that i have to wait an additional 5-10 more days. I've ordered from other foreign websites and i get in a week in a half, I never had to experience some bull crap like this. I'm sorry, never again will i order something from here."

2016-07-10

Can't speak to the quality of items that never show up

"Last year in the spring I ordered some 18650 batteries for a summer camping trip. They never showed up. It took until winter to get a refund. This year, I ordered some other items for camping. Hammocks, charging cables, etc. After 20 business days I contacted DX to let them know I haven't received the package. Wait a few more days was the response. I waited another week. I was asked to wait longer. And longer. It's now two months later, and I've returned from the camping trip the items were purchased for, and there's still no sign of my DX package. When I contacted them to let them know I've already returned from the trip I hoped to receive the items for, they asked me to send a picture of my problem so they can try to remedy it. Not sure exactly how I'm to photograph a missing package, maybe just take a picture of an empty counter top? Tracking information stopped with an in transit status in late May. It's now two months since I ordered the stuff the DX has been utterly uninterested in sorting out my problem. I purchased replacement items from local retailers for the trip and no longer even have use for the items lost in limbo."

This review was modified by RofoMcTokey on July 10 2016 09:15:38 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-11-2016

“Dear RofoMcTokey,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
After confirmation with our logistics carrier, your order might be lost during transit, which is unexpected.
Sorry again.
We've applied full refund for your order and you will get money back in 3-7 working days.
Please be reassured. If you have anything else to query, you can get back to our ticket service#5390A5B5D4D4400083DB2A4CB65F8B15.

2016-06-27

4 times I ordered from dx and had issues 4 times.

"For me everything went wrong with deal extreme. Orders were delayed or not shipped at all. Orders shipped were never arriving. Fighting for refunds i finally got granted but only for Store credit wich i put down to a new order at europe dx. However today after 1month the first parts arrived but only 3€ worth of parts from 60€ valued order ... However shipping times were rated at 4 days. I wonder how long to wait until the Rest arrives. In total i am dissatisfied with the quality of the products, shipping times, customer service.... everything basically. I order alot online but I have never been so frustrated with a company."

This review was modified by Dude1984 on June 27 2016 06:58:16 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-01-2016

“Dear Dude1984,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience you've been met.
We checked your EU order 160603135065177151, all items have been shipped out, which are split into 4 packages.
Please track them on http://www.17track.net/ and most items are in "handed over" status, which means they will be delivered to your house soon.
They are a little delayed as EU countries intensify custom security check.
We suppose you would get all items next week. If you have anything else, please contact our ticket service or live chat service.
Thanks for your patience in advance.

DX team

2016-05-30

Excellent webstore. Good retailer.

"I am a customer of DX for almost 6 years, ordering rather variety of goods from toys to electronica components and consumer electronics. Actually DX was first huge online-store I began to work with. Must admin, that level of service and quality of goods were rather high all the time, except some moments with a laser leveler, arrived with a crack on its body and a watch, ordered and payed but never arrived. As a result, I war refunded with 25 % of that laser leveler (I am satisfied) and It was appeared, that I was refunded with the whole sum for that watch.
So, I am almost completely satisfied with my cooperation on DX.COM.
Shipping always is it time with a rather good packaging.

ordered 2 month ago, and still nothing

"shipping is taking stupidly long. Customer service is ****, they never help and tell you the same thing over and over again. I will never order from here again and will make sure my friends and family never do as well."

This review was modified by FuckDealExtreme on May 30 2016 05:24:49 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

“Dear customer,
Sorry to hear this.
We make a sincere apology to you. No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
Your order has been confirmed lost, meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to receive the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.

If you have anything else, please get back to our ticket service or live chat service.

Rien à reprocher

"Client depuis quelques années, j'ai rarement été déçu. Le service client est réactif, et compréhensif. Par contre, certains produits sont parfois de mauvaises qualité, mais Deal-Extreme n'hésite pas à rembourser quand le problème est avéré. De plus, les prix pratiqués sont agressifs, et on ne peut pas non plus exigé systématiquement une grande qualité vu les prix si bas. Pour ce qui est dela livraison, elle est gratuite, donc, on peut bien attendre entre 7 & 15 jours, la ausqsi on ne peut pas tout avoir. Le bilan est donc très satisfaisant."

This review was modified by Neofab on May 29 2016 11:24:31 AM

Nikolay_Islentev's Avatar

Odintsovo, Russia

Good service

"DealExtreme was the first international shop I've tried.

Never got any serious issues with my orders. Sometimes delivery was extremely slow, but I can not blame DX for how carrier service works. DX always sent my orders in reasonable time. None of the packages were lost so far.

Items quality varies greatly. From cheapest items you could expect poor quality, but some of them could be surprisingly good.

Live chat with Customer Service was easy and efficient. Problem was solved in a couple of minutes. However, Error Report (about incomplete information, wrong specification, etc.) from product page does not seems to be resolved fast enough.

The site navigation and search is easy. With proper keywords I can find exactly what I want most of the time. The stock and the price not always the best, but definitely worth to look at.

This review was modified by Nikolay_Islentev on May 29 2016 06:16:34 AM

2016-05-27

Ótimo Site.

"Recomendo o site, ja compro há alguns anos, único problema é o prazo de entrega (que a culpa seria dos correios e RFB), sempre que tive um problema, foi prontamente justificados e resolvido!!! Ótimo poder confiar em empresas assim. espero poder fazer novos negócios em breve.

Recommend the site, already buy a few years ago, only problem is the delivery time (that guilt would post and RFB) whenever I had a problem was readily justified and solved !!! Great to trust companies as well. I hope to make new business soon.

This review was modified by rdomingues on May 27 2016 03:45:50 PM

2016-05-27

Full Refund for undelivered Item

"I ordered a GY-521 which was not delivered and I was given full refund after a few days I brought the matter to their attention."

This review was modified by Tanmay444 on May 27 2016 03:32:19 AM

2016-05-12

Shipping 5 - 7 workdays, my ****!

"After my phone got lost I bought a new one on eu.dx, I was told that shipping would be faster and since I needed a replacement phone quickly I was willing to pay a little more.. (my last phone came from coolicool and it arrived after 4 days, but unfortunately had some 'taxes' -related problems so I decided to order from the DX EU warehouse, since shipping would only be max 3 workdays later and chance of paying taxes would be much lower). Unfortunately I am still waiting for my order and the funny thing is: I ordered some stuff form aliexpress right after I ordered the phone on eu.dx and that already arrived a three and five days ago! (from china!)

The thing that upsets me as well is that I actually paid more for the phone, because I bought from eu.dx instead of dx.com and still stuff sent from china's delivered faster. Decent thing to do would be to deliver asap AND reimburse the difference in cost between eu.dx and dx.com IF I'd actually get the package. Though I doubt dx would even care.

Seriously ridiculous. If the phone is not here by the end of this week I am going to cancel my order and get my money back from paypal. Never again. Don't make promises you cannot keep. I was counting on the shipping time noted, even sticked to the 7 workday max, but even that's passed.
I also checked track and trace from postNL and it says: 'Request for information regarding import declaration'. So this probably means it's going to take more than another week, plus its gonna cost me extra due to taxes/customs.. If that happens both the 'fast delivery' and the 'eu-warhouse equals no customs' is bullcrap. I will wait for another couple of days and if the package arrives before monday I will perhaps leave a more positive review, but until then I am very disappointed.

This review was modified by sennae on May 12 2016 01:39:33 AM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

“Dear sennae,
We are so sorry to hear this.
We can realize that all reviews, negative or positive, are all meaningful for us to go forward.
We checked your order, since from May. 9th, the item has been processed in the country of destination. Due to European Terrorists Attack Events, EU countries strengthened custom security check.
About tax issue, since you bought our tax insurance, and in the event that you are charged any tax & VAT when the package is delivered, please sign for the package and pay the taxes. Then please submit a ticket and provide us the the tax document, invoice or receipt. Please note that the tax insurance service is only for the orders from European countries.The tax reimbursement claim must be made within 60 days from the date of shipment. The max compensation amount is up to $40 for per order.
Could you please kindly close the dispute for us firstly?
We will also follow up on your case via ticket#63953D0A7302436E9B7F639BA7ACDCC3.
If you have anything else, please get back to us via ticket.

2016-05-11

Still no parcel

"It's been 3 weeks since I ordered and I just keep getting told to open a support ticket, apparently there was an issue with my city / postal code (The same one I use for my other overseas orders), I've even gone as far as sending them a screenshot of my address on Paypal. I find that if you don't keep following up or bugging them, then nothing happens.... 3 weeks now and my parcel still has not been dispatched.

Surely they would have known this when they tried to send it if there was an address issue ? I keep asking for a tracking number, and just get told to wait another 24 hours and check again, as the number they have supplied does not work.

All I want is either my order or a refund, I have read some of the other reviews here and the last thing I want is them coming back to me saying it's been too long and there is nothing they can do.

I have now tried supplying another address, hopefully someone decides to look at my ticket and sort this out.

Update:
After contacting me, everything has been resolved and I'm glad to say my parcel has arrived, many thanks for all effort, very happy with my order.

This review was modified by WernerFettke on May 20 2016 03:26:44 PM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

“Dear WernerFettke,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Due to custom strengthened security check all over the world, this parcel was a little delayed and the DHL tracking number will be updated soon.
We will follow up on your case via ticket#6EA8C420AF864C38896E413097BDEF47.
If you have any other query, please get back to us via live chat or ticket service.

2016-05-06

missing memory in my phone - advertized as 4gb it only has 2.5gb hardware

"They keep repeating that some applications are using some memory for the system.
But it is not what this is about, the advertised memory is simply not present. I am a programmer, I can make the difference between available memory and real hardware memory. the phone has 2.5gb of harware memory not 4gb.
At some point they even acknowledge the phone is not as advertised. Still they say it is normal.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. What they are sending is not up to what they advertise!

This review was modified by yomgui1 on May 10 2016 12:08:53 AM

“Dear yomgui1,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
After confirming with our suppliers, the item 303484 you got is not wrong.
Please refer to our specifications?
ROM 4 GB
Available Memory 2.6 GB
The available memory is shown as 2.6 GB, that's because the phone itself has been pre-installed with some software, which will take some capacities.
If you are unsatisfied with this item, please get back to our ticket service for reshipment or refund, but the premise is that you return the item to us first.
Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2016-05-03

They compensated me, after a failed order

"I bought a phone from them but they took so long to ship it and I was forced to cancel the order, but after I made my review in here, they explained the problem and that it was the problem of the suppliers who gave them wrong data. After a while of negotiation they provided a good support and gave me a gift card for my troubles. Now I will see if this doesn´t happen again."

This review was modified by sasuketomaz on June 04 2016 05:55:48 PM

“Dear sasuketomaz,
We make a sincere apology for the mess caused to you. Your reviews is a strong force to push us forward.
At the very beginning, when this item was in our purchasing tasks, the related suppliers offered the wrong product data and wrong ETA of restocking, therefore, the shipping time for most batches were delayed.
Now it recovers to normal supplying status. Would you like to buy again? I will send you a private email to your email box.
If you have anything else to query, please get back to us via email service.

2016-05-02

Never got my order...

"I placed an order and waited over the 20 business days, which they ask you to wait, but did not receive my order. I called them and was told my order could not be tracked and that I should wait longer. I asked how long and they said a month or more. Frustrated I waited... It has now been 5 months and I still have not received my order. I created a support ticket through their website and they responded saying that too much time had now passed and their was nothing they could do and that neither China Post or themselves would take responsibility and that they hoped I understood. I have ordered from them in the past and received my orders, but I guess I was just lucky. Beware of their shipping and customer service policy. I'm definitely not ordering from them again in the future."

This review was modified by CaptainKlunk on May 02 2016 09:13:40 PM

“Dear CaptainKlunk,
We are so sorry for the bad shopping experiences you've been through.
Your order has been confirmed lost and there is no tracking number for it, We have arranged reshipment for you couple of days ago, of which the new order number is 160505001056977860.
Sorry for all.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost, we will make full compensation.

If you have anything else, please get back to us via live chat or ticket service.

2016-04-25

great place to find everything

"great place to buy everything and be on the edge of tech"

This review was modified by donconejo on April 25 2016 06:23:08 PM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,538 merchant members.