DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10

"This place is a joke. I ordered some batteries 3 months ago and I have yet to see them. I have been back and forth with them for months and still no help. After ll this time they are just now offering a refund or resend. Last response took over 2 weeks because of a Spring Festival. Seriously!? Never again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

“Dear GRandle,
Sorry for all.
We indeed spent our Spring Festival and tickets are piled up,so we delay in replying you in the ticket.
We have issued refund for the lost items 34712*4.
Credit Card refunds typically take 3 to 7 days.
The time it takes the money to reach your bank account may vary due to different issuing bank policy.
Anything else,please report to us in the ticket 62E94C307AEE4D05BC9BF1E88123D6B1.

DX”

"I have ordered few things from DealExtreme few times and had trouble in the last two times: 1. ordered a memory card and card reader, never turned up and never tell me they were out of stock until I call them a month later, I emailed them and asked for no refund and no reply until I called them.
2. ordered a mobile broadband modem battery over 2 months ago, emailed them couple times and just telling me it is on it's way. I have asked for the refund but never organised it for me. never shop their again

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Dear frkli,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
We just checked your order 141227001012503807 for the item 70554-Genuine HB4F1 Compatible Rechargeable 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Huawei E585/E5830.
We will follow up on this order via the ticket#A61F99CA4D54404590FD69F71F79D146.
About other items memory card and card reader,please tell us the related order number in the ticket.
Thanks.

Best regards,
DX”

"Great selection, expedite shipment, the costumer services helps you before, during and after the sale"

"As there a lot's of DUTCH people here, i'll write this one in Dutch
NEDERLANDS:
Ik ben zéér tevreden over DX. Als je spul uit China en omstreken koopt zit er altijd wel rommel bij, dat risico loop je. Maar met DX hoeft dat niet. De klantenservice is echt goed! Ik Heb al meerdere malen wat besteld en ook al 3 keer iets defect/verkeerd ontvangen. Maar alle keren werd dit door de klantenservice heel correct afgehandeld. Ze zijn vriendelijk en komen ook met duidelijke antwoorden en oplossingen.
De manier waarop je je klacht kunt indienen kan misschien iets duidelijker maar de afhandeling is top!
Wat wel een nadeeltje is, is de levering van je bestelde goederen. Het verzenden (per boot of vliegtuig) duurt lang en het track en trace werkt niet goed. Het kan zomaar 3 tot 6 weken duren voor je iets hebt. Daar kun je niks aan doen maar het lijkt allemaal wat onduidelijk, mede omdat het lang kan duren. In de meeste gevallen had ik het echter wel binnen 3 weken in huis. Vaak is dat in deel leveringen. Het deel dat snel te leveren is word het eerst verzonden. Maar het is allemaal goedkoop en zonder verzendkosten dus waar zeuren we over. Als je het snel wilt moet je het in Nederland bestellen.
Wat DX betreft ben ik een tevreden klant die regelmatig terug keert.

"i ordered 2 orders from dx.com. the first one on 17 dec 2014, the seconf 22/ dec 2014. the second arrived and the first is still didn't.
the Annoying issue is that the support staff, all times send me Service and Empathy messages, but the problems is still open and i still dont have my goods after 2.5 months. i still wait for refund.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Dear lovedove,
Sorry for the delay to reply you,but please understand that we have released an official notification in the forum that most of DX staff will be on Chinese Traditional Spring Festival holiday.
Your order might be lost during transit.
We have issued full refund for you.
Credit Card refunds typically take 3 to 7 days.

DX”

"I honestly expected better, the quality is average.
Overall: 8/10

"I made an order consisting from more items. Even though I choosed to send it all in one package, the order has been sent in 2 packages. One of them hasnt even arrived, but this doesnt look to be DX's issue. I made a ticket and they resent me the missing order again (it hasnt arrived yet, but I beleive it shortly will :) ). I appreciate their attitude, the way they communicated with me and the overall service as well.
In one one word: Im a satisfied customer :)

"I have bought more the 100 products on DX. All products were delivered with trust and quality. In my opinion, is one of best sites for shopping on the internet."

"I already made several orders from DX and overall i am more or less satisfied with provided services and support.
Though for some of my orders i had to wait for weeks before shipment (i disabled the option "Ship available items first").
I would recommend DX to use trusted delivery service (PostNL) for the orders which contain items with Lithium batteries. All my orders with Lithium batteries were returned to DX and then re-sent using other delivery service.
Also it would be great to have an ability to manage the orders which were not fully shipped and be able to choose which items to ship next so total price of the package will not become less than $15 (and therefore get TrackingID).
Despite of the mentioned above CONs I am going to continue to buy stuff at DX.com!

"Excellent online store. Large assortment of electronic parts. Everything comes in time and without marriage."

"About 20% of this stuff is garbage - reasonable odds at the price for rural customers, but I don't trust the reviews at all. My "1800" mah batteries only hit 900 in a careful test, and they rejected that review, and all the others I put in with few stars. Those batteries were rejects, not the cream of the crop, re-labelled by a crook. Two different USB ports are useless, for different reasons."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-01-2015

“Dear bobstuart,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Thank you for pointing out this,which may be caused by those untrustworthy suppliers. We will intensify our implementation strength on quality control.
About defective items,I have opened a ticket for u.(reference number#A2D635B47E2143A2B376C842B3C46CA3).
We will keep following on your case until it is solved.

"Good and Honest Website

I buy from dx for more than 3 yeas, never had any problem with it. Some products came broken but they quickly sent me another one, with no costs.

Great company!

"Best store I've ever buy from. Standard time delivery, but so many items in the store, great communication if any problem occur. Bought so many modules for Arduino, watches, electronical components, PC gadgets...everything perfect."

"overall experience is good. will definitely come back and refer to others."

"Altough i have heard about the site long ago, i did not shop anything from dx. com till last 2 months. And now i can not stop ordering. The prices are good enough and moreover, the shipment is free what ever you order. There is always someone trying to answer your question both online and with email. They are very sensitive. Now i have one other shipment waiting. But i do not have any fear since i have full trust on them. I now i will get it soon as always done."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.