Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Great prices

"Very good prices, free shipping on all products, nice products and good descriptions."

2017-10-13

Buen producto y exacto el tiempo de entraga

"buen producto y cumplieron con el tiempo de entrega"

2017-10-12

Great value

"I bought three arduinos that were etremely cheap and they all work fantastic, would highly recommend."

2017-10-12

2 achats sur 3 sans problème.

"Très satisfait de mes 2 premiers achats de caméras Ip, j'en commande une troisième, mais celle-ci a été ré-emballée et comporte un défaut de fonctionnement. J'imagine qu'un client leur avait déjà renvoyée.
Je demande une RMA (un échange), et là j'attends 3 semaine une réponse qui est: vous devez prouver et illustrer le défaut en faisant une video et nous l'envoyer (Could you please shoot a video to illustrate and prove? ) .
Donc je dois prouver ma bonne foi en tant que client, ils me prennent donc pour un menteur et un idiot ! Quel intérêt aurais-je à leur renvoyer une camera si elle marche ? Je leur explique que je n'ai rien à leur prouver, que c'est commercialement inacceptable.
Le même interlocuteur, m'écrit le lendemain pour me proposer de conserver cette caméra défectueuse moyennant une ristourne de 30%, ce que j'accepte pour en finir!
Je mets évidemment un avis négatif dans les reviews, et je suis sensuré ! Seuls les avis élogieux semblent acceptés, c'est pourquoi j'écris ce commentaire ici.

Rep reply posted Oct-12-2017

“Dear patricemarieantoine,

We are sorry to hear this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We usually need proof to confirm after-sales cases first. Then we can find a appropriate solution for you. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by ticket service or livechat. We are always here for you.

Thanks for your support with DX.

2017-10-11

Great choice of products, competitive prices

"I am very satisfied with my orders related to electronics, LED and arduino's cards and accessories.
I had an issue with a product that was not compliant to specification and it was reimbursed.
To be recommended.

Very good store

"So far I have only made one purchase, but the experience was very good. The products I bought were shipped correctly."

service good

"Service was good, however delivery took 3 months. However the main culprit was the local post office and customs services in South Africa. You should definitely look into using courier services instead."

I like DX store.

"DX is organized and send all stuffs in fill days. Of course the shipment takes a long, but it is free and the prices are very attractive. And best one is you pay every purchase in Real by Mercadopago!"

Long deliverytime but cheap

"I've used DX five times for deliveries. Im very satisfied with the service. I've had no problem with deliveries or any other issue with the company.

PROS:
+Cheap
+No transport fee.
+Reliable
+Easy to use
+Amazing range of products
+Very satisfied with the products i ordered

CONS:
-Delivery time is long ( 3-4 weeks for delivery to Sweden).

Portugal

Good seller. Low price.

"It was a good experience. "

2017-10-10

good price, smartphone received on time, no problems

"Thanks DX ! Everything okay. Gearbest shipment never arrived, so I ordered through DX and everything went smoothly."

Absolutely reliable shopping

"shopping without problems. I bought a phone. the screen glass was broken. I returned. they paid full. they paid the return postage fee. absolutely reliable shopping."

Portugal
2017-10-07

Could be better

"I have used DX in the past but it was taking too long to send the items.
So i had to search for another one.
Found 2 other sites selling the same stuff but better :)

2017-09-23

HORRIBLLE STRORE!!!!!!

"A few months ago i ordered a phone. Never arrived they no it never arrived and they do not want to give my money back DX (dealextreme) will steal your money.
you are warned!

when i asked for my money back this is there answer
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.
We apologize for this long delay in the delivery process. Around 3-5 days to get the response, please check back then.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.Please wait a few more days and we really appreciate your understanding.
We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.We really appreciate your patient for another a few more days.
when i asked them: please stop apolizing and just refund me my money this was there answer.
We feel a pity to inform you it is confirmed that your order was returned as the tracking shows:Please check back 5-7 days later.
We feel a pity. the returned order if is still in your country, it may be shipped to you again.Please be a little patient.
and more of the same on the live chat.BUT STILL NO REFUND!!!!

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

“Dear OB1-17786,

We are sorry to hear this.

Your package was returned due to unsuccessful delivery. We issued refund to your payment account as your request. You should get it back about 3-7 working days. If you have any further questions, you can get back to us via ticket CD56076733FA48D6B6F60B5B41E3F381. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

2017-09-08

Not accepting bad product reviews

"Recently I made two reviews about their products.
One for a clear plastic Nintendo 3DS XL case which broke after several months. The other is about a 3.5 mm Plug (4 Pole) To 3 RCA A/V cable which is totally useless.
They did not accept these reviews. I wonder why reviews need approved. I'll give them more stars if they accept my reviews.

Rep reply posted Sep-10-2017

“Dear phed,

We are sorry to hear this.

Some reviews might be declined as they doesn't meet review terms&conditions. You can learn more about our review program via http://club.dx.com/reviews/ReviewProgram. If there is anything wrong with the product, please feel free to contact us by ticket service(https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/After). We will find a solution for you there. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.