Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10

2016-11-30

A trustful sitee

"I ve been using DX for some time,
You can be sure that your money is safe and they do their best to satisfy their customers.

2016-11-29

Slow customer service & slow shipping

"i tried to contact but they took down the live chat and the ticket service doesnt answer"

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear dectruction_productions,

We are sorry to hear this and sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

We have replied to you via ticket A9310BDCB5DD4A78A7A69463050885F7 on Oct 17. There is no reply from you. Please check it(my account->my profile->my ticket) and get back to us there. We will follow up your case. Please be reassured.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

2016-11-27

Buen sitio para realizar tus compras en linea (De china) desde tu casa

"En lo personal me ha gustado DealExtreme, todos los paquetes han llegado rápido y según como se mira en las fotos y características, en cuanto a problemas solo tuve uno pero era por falta de stock, pero rápidamente DX me realizo un rembolso y me puso en prioridad (o eso dijeron) otra orden que tenía pendiente.

En lo personal los recomiendo, es uno de los sitios que no puede faltar si estas cotizando productos o buscando regalos para tus familiares o amigos. - Dres42

This review was modified by dres42 on November 27 2016 08:22:49 PM

2016-11-27

Good choice and many sends

"Vast choice and the don't wait for having all the parts ordered to send. My last order arrived in for differents parcel/envelops, so I could use them as soon as arrived :)"

This review was modified by charly72 on November 27 2016 11:15:00 AM

2016-11-27

Only negative point: delivery times - otherwise, all good.

"Have ordered a bunch of electronics from DX (twice). Everything arrived in working order and covered my circuits' needs perfectly - at bargain prices.

I used their free shipping service in both my orders, so it took quite some time for the products to arrive. That's their only "weak" spot - delivery times.

If there's no urgency in your orders, based on my experience so far, I highly recommend them.

2016-11-25

ouch screen without problems

"The best site to buy parts in china market.

The packet arrive in time with no problem.

Thanks for all good work DealExtreme.

2016-11-24

Gostei muito do produto comprado

"eu comprei um relógio e adorei sou do Brasil chegou bem rápido eu recomendo ,pois o produto chegou em bom estado e sem nenhum problema...."

Simple And very good

"i'm from algerian. Received in 29 days. Product as described. Good prices.
Support is good. Where I did not receive the item. I asked regained my money. Restore it full on.
Thank you dx.

Que buena esta página DealExtreme

"Vivo en Venezuela sudamericana y me ha parecido estupendo mi experiencia con esta página DealExtreme muy confiable, además que los productos son muy buenos, a su vez, ofrecen distintos métodos de pago para que los clientes podamos elegir a nuestro gusto. Yo compré un reloj y me llegó en perfectas condiciones. "

Rikeu's Avatar

Liège, Belgium

Good price

"I find lots lots of stuff on it. We can find everything we need at a really good price..."

This review was modified by Rikeu on November 24 2016 06:26:41 AM

Simple And Smart

"Very handy website. You can find pretty much anything for very low price.
I love it!!!

This review was modified by ZiZiTaupe on November 24 2016 03:42:40 AM

very nice Electronics site

"on my opinion it's more important than amazon because it able to send to many country with Free shipping . i use it from egypt and it very good"

2016-11-22

O melhor site para se comprar na China!!!

"Adorei comprar aqui na Dx, além de facilitar os meios de compras, através do parcelamento e aceitando cartão nacional, o envio é sempre muito rápido.s satisfação garantida sempre."

This review was modified by antonnio_marcos on November 22 2016 07:42:14 PM

2016-11-22

Best place to Shop

"I am using DX as my primary site to order gadgets and products.
this site is in use for me more than 4 years.

This review was modified by tiptip0n on November 22 2016 02:43:08 PM

2016-11-20

SAFE

"I buy from DX.cm sfor around 3 years. The prices and very good and the customer support is very good. I received on defective unit and it was replaced."

This review was modified by j6miranda on November 20 2016 09:23:19 AM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.