Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10

2016-05-12

Shipping 5 - 7 workdays, my ****!

"After my phone got lost I bought a new one on eu.dx, I was told that shipping would be faster and since I needed a replacement phone quickly I was willing to pay a little more.. (my last phone came from coolicool and it arrived after 4 days, but unfortunately had some 'taxes' -related problems so I decided to order from the DX EU warehouse, since shipping would only be max 3 workdays later and chance of paying taxes would be much lower). Unfortunately I am still waiting for my order and the funny thing is: I ordered some stuff form aliexpress right after I ordered the phone on eu.dx and that already arrived a three and five days ago! (from china!)

The thing that upsets me as well is that I actually paid more for the phone, because I bought from eu.dx instead of dx.com and still stuff sent from china's delivered faster. Decent thing to do would be to deliver asap AND reimburse the difference in cost between eu.dx and dx.com IF I'd actually get the package. Though I doubt dx would even care.

Seriously ridiculous. If the phone is not here by the end of this week I am going to cancel my order and get my money back from paypal. Never again. Don't make promises you cannot keep. I was counting on the shipping time noted, even sticked to the 7 workday max, but even that's passed.
I also checked track and trace from postNL and it says: 'Request for information regarding import declaration'. So this probably means it's going to take more than another week, plus its gonna cost me extra due to taxes/customs.. If that happens both the 'fast delivery' and the 'eu-warhouse equals no customs' is bullcrap. I will wait for another couple of days and if the package arrives before monday I will perhaps leave a more positive review, but until then I am very disappointed.

This review was modified by sennae on May 12 2016 01:39:33 AM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

“Dear sennae,
We are so sorry to hear this.
We can realize that all reviews, negative or positive, are all meaningful for us to go forward.
We checked your order, since from May. 9th, the item has been processed in the country of destination. Due to European Terrorists Attack Events, EU countries strengthened custom security check.
About tax issue, since you bought our tax insurance, and in the event that you are charged any tax & VAT when the package is delivered, please sign for the package and pay the taxes. Then please submit a ticket and provide us the the tax document, invoice or receipt. Please note that the tax insurance service is only for the orders from European countries.The tax reimbursement claim must be made within 60 days from the date of shipment. The max compensation amount is up to $40 for per order.
Could you please kindly close the dispute for us firstly?
We will also follow up on your case via ticket#63953D0A7302436E9B7F639BA7ACDCC3.
If you have anything else, please get back to us via ticket.

2016-05-11

Still no parcel

"It's been 3 weeks since I ordered and I just keep getting told to open a support ticket, apparently there was an issue with my city / postal code (The same one I use for my other overseas orders), I've even gone as far as sending them a screenshot of my address on Paypal. I find that if you don't keep following up or bugging them, then nothing happens.... 3 weeks now and my parcel still has not been dispatched.

Surely they would have known this when they tried to send it if there was an address issue ? I keep asking for a tracking number, and just get told to wait another 24 hours and check again, as the number they have supplied does not work.

All I want is either my order or a refund, I have read some of the other reviews here and the last thing I want is them coming back to me saying it's been too long and there is nothing they can do.

I have now tried supplying another address, hopefully someone decides to look at my ticket and sort this out.

Update:
After contacting me, everything has been resolved and I'm glad to say my parcel has arrived, many thanks for all effort, very happy with my order.

This review was modified by WernerFettke on May 20 2016 03:26:44 PM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

“Dear WernerFettke,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Due to custom strengthened security check all over the world, this parcel was a little delayed and the DHL tracking number will be updated soon.
We will follow up on your case via ticket#6EA8C420AF864C38896E413097BDEF47.
If you have any other query, please get back to us via live chat or ticket service.

2016-05-06

missing memory in my phone - advertized as 4gb it only has 2.5gb hardware

"They keep repeating that some applications are using some memory for the system.
But it is not what this is about, the advertised memory is simply not present. I am a programmer, I can make the difference between available memory and real hardware memory. the phone has 2.5gb of harware memory not 4gb.
At some point they even acknowledge the phone is not as advertised. Still they say it is normal.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. What they are sending is not up to what they advertise!

This review was modified by yomgui1 on May 10 2016 12:08:53 AM

“Dear yomgui1,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
After confirming with our suppliers, the item 303484 you got is not wrong.
Please refer to our specifications?
ROM 4 GB
Available Memory 2.6 GB
The available memory is shown as 2.6 GB, that's because the phone itself has been pre-installed with some software, which will take some capacities.
If you are unsatisfied with this item, please get back to our ticket service for reshipment or refund, but the premise is that you return the item to us first.
Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2016-05-03

Bad experience

"Don´t buy from them. I bought a phone and then when I checked 3 days later they said that the phone was out of stock but they were still selling it and not warning that the item was out of stock, After one month i contacted the support and they did not helped at all they were just saying to wait even more and more and saying if i want my money back, then i lost my hope and tell them to give my money back that was the best thing they did...worst site to buy, worst support and worst everything...don´t buy from them you have been warned..."

This review was modified by sasuketomaz on May 03 2016 06:56:40 PM

“Dear sasuketomaz,
We make a sincere apology for the mess caused to you. Your reviews is a strong force to push us forward.
At the very beginning, when this item was in our purchasing tasks, the related suppliers offered the wrong product data and wrong ETA of restocking, therefore, the shipping time for most batches were delayed.
Now it recovers to normal supplying status. Would you like to buy again? I will send you a private email to your email box.
If you have anything else to query, please get back to us via email service.

2016-05-02

Never got my order...

"I placed an order and waited over the 20 business days, which they ask you to wait, but did not receive my order. I called them and was told my order could not be tracked and that I should wait longer. I asked how long and they said a month or more. Frustrated I waited... It has now been 5 months and I still have not received my order. I created a support ticket through their website and they responded saying that too much time had now passed and their was nothing they could do and that neither China Post or themselves would take responsibility and that they hoped I understood. I have ordered from them in the past and received my orders, but I guess I was just lucky. Beware of their shipping and customer service policy. I'm definitely not ordering from them again in the future."

This review was modified by CaptainKlunk on May 02 2016 09:13:40 PM

“Dear CaptainKlunk,
We are so sorry for the bad shopping experiences you've been through.
Your order has been confirmed lost and there is no tracking number for it, We have arranged reshipment for you couple of days ago, of which the new order number is 160505001056977860.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost, we will make full compensation.

If you have anything else, please get back to us via live chat or ticket service.

2016-04-25

great place to find everything

"great place to buy everything and be on the edge of tech"

This review was modified by donconejo on April 25 2016 06:23:08 PM

2016-04-24

RECOMMENDED The stuff gave You short and correct answers - mostly helpful.

"I rate the store DX very well. You have to keep in mind one thing - it could take a 2 weeks or even 1 month to receive a package from DX. You have to be patient. The stuff gave You short and correct answers - mostly helpful. If your bought thing is broken, they simply help you to find best solution. In my case I write and send to them an email with a description of the situation and picture of thing and a label of letter. They offer me a refund or send another selected by me thing (at a similar price). RECOMMENDED !!!"

This review was modified by zwirek on April 24 2016 01:17:58 PM

2016-04-19

shipping , tracking, & customer service is useless & 30 day delivery also useless, do not buy here!

"nothing but trouble still no product showing up, no help from customer service they just want to pass you to someone else that will tell you to hurry up and wait another week past the 30 days they had to ship it. then they blame post office but really I checked and its DX they never sent it out in time. do not spend money at deal extreme read all the bad reviews first and you will shy away from deal extreme fast. many many many people not getting there stuff but was told it ofcouse was sent!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH DEAL EXTREME EVER IF YOU WANT TO TRACK OR RECIEVE YOUR ITEMS!!!"

This review was modified by shittyservice on April 19 2016 12:39:49 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

“Dear shittyservice,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Your three packages are all still under custom security check.
Since we checked it on 17track.net, there is no further update. We are unable to offer you the latest tracking information unless our carrier reflect the update online, as we have no way to control packages when it arrives at overseas.
Could you please wait another two weeks?
If no further information, we will request our post office to investigate this matter.
You can write back to ticket#9653BEDC08EB4AA6BCCF210229375CB3 by then.

2016-04-16

reimbursement successful!!

"I made a purchase through bank transfer, but then I changed my mind and I canceled the order. With honesty and great confidence, DealExtreme realizaou my refund!"

This review was modified by Taymeson on April 16 2016 07:08:51 PM

Wifi Camera

"DX always surprising with quality and low prices.
JOOAN 1/4" CMOS 1.0MP HD 720P Wireless IP Camera SD Card Recording / 2 Way Speak / Motion Detection have good image quality, easy to instal and good material.
Always on in my mobile.
I bought one and now I will buy 5 more.

This review was modified by 9156190 on April 15 2016 08:27:29 AM

Serviço Impecável

"O Serviço da DX é impecável, é muito eficiente e responsável.
Os produtos á venda na DX são a preços convidativos.
A quipe de Suporte da DX é 5 estrelas é muito competente na resolução dos problemas dos clientes.
Saudações para a DX e bem hajam.

This review was modified by JMBNOBREGA on April 15 2016 07:01:57 AM

Refunded for undelivered item

"I had an item which was undelivered for more than 60 days. I raised a ticket and after a short investigation DX refunded me without any further questions or delays.
This is very good and I feel very confident that if I don't receive anything I will not loose my money.

A few days after the refund I actually received the item, so I refused the refund.

2016-04-15

Order defective, immediately replaced.

"recieved my order security camera , within a week the camera doesnt work anymore, contact dx.com and complain about it, they respond immediately and sent the replacement immediately, also returned my shipping expenses to my account."

This review was modified by tedprodrig on April 15 2016 01:14:38 AM

No warranty, no refund

"I ordered a Sony mobile phone. I received it two months later. It came defective and I tried to send it to Sony, and they told me the phone was not under warranty as it came from outside the EU. DealExtreme told me to send it back to them, that they refund the money and now that I've sent it to them they refuse to refund the money."

This review was modified by OscarAP on April 15 2016 12:57:34 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

“Dear OscarAP,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Our ticket staff has explained everything to you on 4/16/2016.
Refund has been back to your paypal on 4/21/2016.
The refund ID is 58M32******143208.
If you have anything further to query, please get back to our ticket#585A7FF759E741358ED7E1BF621974EB.

Happy shopping

"Variety of products, fast and free shipping, good website and much morengood things."

This review was modified by Otto5858 on April 15 2016 01:31:50 AM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.