DealExtreme - Coupons

"This is very good shop, I advise everyone to almost any delivery problems, and even if there are those that support helps to solve quickly"

"Everytime that I want to find some articles with the best quality-price ratio I come to DX.

It doesn't even has shipping costs to my country! (Spain).

I've had minor problems with some orders, but the support was always fast and efficient.

"DO NOT order anything from this place. Most of their stuff comes from China and therefore will take at least a month to arrive. I was willing to wait, but after waiting nearly TWO MONTHS, my package still never arrived.

I had contacted customer support a number of times, and each time they basically told me "keep waiting."

When I finally snapped, they asked if I would like to place another order, and suggested I purchase a tracking number. They refused to do this for free, so I got a refund instead.

Never again.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Please kindly understand your order is lower than $15, system cannot give you the tracking number for the shipment for this order, system only provide tracking number for order higher than $15.

We confirmed that your order is lost, we can reship or give you the refund, but we also cannot reship it with tracking number, you need to pay $1.7 for shipping fee. You said you don't want to pay so we give you the refund instead.

Sorry for any inconveniences, please place order higher than $15 next time.

DX Team”

"Cheap price, good products. At all cases, product was OK and was delivered. Never was broken. Sometimes the package is little broken, but you don't buy products for package. From ten orders, I must do two request to look for where the package is and then was delivered. Usually, the product is delivered to 4 weeks from order. Paying by PayPal is OK and safe. 9 stars from 10 :)"

"Item as described,customer service perfect,but the delivery is a little slow"

"Excellent e-shop. Excellent communication with the complaint. I recommend it."

"Am Extreme Deal of the consumer since 2010 all my experiences got the expected return. Both in how that worked in that did not.

Always got a quick and immediate solution by the team from Deal Extreme.
I recommend to all my friends and hope to receive this quality service for a long time!

Account: brunobatt@gmail.com

"That was my first order in dx.com. One portion has been delivered after 2 weeks, the other one after month from order date (there were problems with one item, tracking number has been changed). The delayed item was defective, but customer service was really helpful. They answered quickly. I have had to return this item and DX has refunded delivery cost. Finally they sent me new item, which works great."

"I have never had any problems with DX in the past.

However, my most recent purchase from DX has led to a terrible situation: the item was faulty and has been returned (according to the tracking report), but DX is refusing to let me know:
1. if the item has been received by them;
2. what their intended course of action will be with this item - replace or refund
3. the reason why they are not responding to me.

The support ticket system staff member was writing back to me promptly up till the time when I sent the item back. I have not heard from him for THREE weeks. Nothing.

I have tried to call DX locally - the phone is not being picked up.

I have talked to customer service on Live Chat - they keep telling me to wait for the support ticket conversation to continue, BUT three weeks of silence is the only thing that is continuing.

I just want my item to be sent to me in a working order - and to stop this nonsense!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, sorry for the delay to solve your problem.
In ticket we found you did return the item back to us, the staff doesn't give you any responses till now because he had a long holiday, sorry for keeping you waiting.
Later we will process the ticket, we will reship you a new item or give you the money back in ticket, please don't worry, we will not ignore customers' problems. Please tell us what you want us to do in ticket, we will give you the solutions.

DX Team”

"I bought about 3 or 4 gadgets from DX and I haven't been disappointed. The last order had a little trouble - it got lost in transit - but after I contacted them the offered me my money back or to send the package again - I chose the package and I got to me really quick this time.

This is what I expect from a webshop - quick response and action in this type of situation.

I will surely recommend them to others

"Reliable site if any problem is solved quite quickly with no problem."

"At first when I ordered the Mini Traveller Dryer, it appeared huge on DX's site, but when it arrived, it was so small that it looked like a play thing. And the delivery also took more than a month. Not what I expected."

“Dear Customer,

We found you bought item 152608 in this order, you can check the descprition from the site for this item, the item is the same as site shows, it is not a wrong or defective item, it is just the item you bought.

As for the shipping time, please understand your order is lower than $15 and it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes long. Thanks for your patience to wait.

DX Team”

" i have ordered some products, one was not compatible even it was for the right product, the other one can not be send due to customs. DX resend cash back very quickly. After that resend the second item by an other way.
Dx is very good seller

"I am familiar with this store for almost a year. First, very wary of buying expensive things, because I was not sure in quality support, if the product was a marriage.

But in the first place all the products I ordered were very good quality.

And in the second half, I returned the product with no problems (due to the manufacturer, not the store) and I fully paid for the cost of return.

Support works with a delay of 2 days, but always attentive and polite

"Compra efetuada em maio de 2014,produto entregue em perfeitas condições,recomendo a todos,preços bem atrativos."

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.