DealExtreme - Coupons

"I have bought a lot of cheap good things. And it is so easy. Shipping takes time though. Great service. I recommend."

Indonesia

"I have ordered many times last year at dx.com (the last is at 12/2/2014). All the items arrived safely at my place. I have to admit that two of the orders take longer time to arrive, but they did arrive. The items' quality are acceptable, considering their cheap price. There are, of course, other online store with much more various items than DX, but I find that DX is the best store for cheap items."

"Last week, I bought 17 items, 15 of which were MVP. I placed the order on a Saturday and the 15 MVP products were shipped the next day. That is impressive. The other 2 items had a 7 - 10 day lead time and shipped in 6 days, again impressive. I would however like to point out that my previous order with split shipments was a nightmare and took forever because of DX not having stock of certain items.

The quality of most of the items is very suspect but I suppose you cant expect much considering the price you pay.

Best advice I can suggest if you plan to take a leap of faith and order something, is as follows:
1) Buy only MVP products if you can.
2) Do yourself a HUGE favor and pay that bit extra for expedited shipping. My products arrived with DHL less than a week after I ordered. In past experience, airmail with tracking number takes about 3 months and without tracking number took up to 6 months.
3) Read the reviews to see if the product is as described/pictured and see what others think about it. Some products exceed customers expectations, and others, not so much.

"I THINK DX IS THE BEST TRADE SITE TO SHOP. VERY COMPETENT AND SERIOUS ON ALL ISSUES RAISED. DELIVERY IS VERY FAST AND PRODUCTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS SEEN ON SITE"

"Excellent quality products, low prices.
Good customer service, attentive to answer any questions in the process of buying and shipping.
Came to El Salvador in just 35 days
No doubt I will continue buying DX

"A great customer service."

"I bought a headphone, was really cheap. After 6 months it broke. They have a very transparent process of returning, within a week I had a refund as store credit. very correct service. Good shop for small things.
Kind regards, Adb345

"I am very much satisfied shopping via DX.
Goods I received were as expected, packagind was good and strong and arrived safely, the only drawback was it took around 25-30 days to receive the goods.
Prices of the goods were OK.
Now whenever I need something I look forward to check with DX.
Thanks

"The shop have the best prices and variety the only cons is the time to arrive"

"My first order at DealExtreme was in 2012. Had not any difficulties or problems with my order so they are really reliable. I ordered since then regularly and all my orders i have received without any problems and in the expected delivery time. Overall i am very happy with their offer, handling and service and that makes me a happy costumer."

"I received 1 product in just 1 week. I waited 3 weeks for the other product partial shipment and nothing came. Tried calling Sydney Cs their phone just kept ringing. Left a ticket note no response. I am not recommending dx. I received 1 of the 2 products I ordered but the invoice they sent me that was shipped first were the one's I have not received. This is the first time that it happened to me with my online purchases. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear karen111203,
Sorry for the mess.
Pls understand that,for orders without tracking code,the average delivery time is 2-6 weeks.
Actually both items have been shipped out,but sometimes the items are not likely to be in the same cargo freight space.
Maybe the former has been on the flight while the latter was still waiting for an available freight space.
I have taken over your ticket#5E4D3FCD554644D781F8B6AFC8707F6A.
Until your case is solved,I will not close that ticket.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

"Good assortment. Reasonable prices. Good track the movement of the parcel. I recommend this store.

"el penultimo pedido que hice a dealextreme fue un raton marca logitech. Me llego rapido (15 dias) y aun precio fantastico.
El producto era nuevo pero me ahorre la mitad respecto a comprarlo en otras tiendas.
Llevo varios años comprando en dealextreme y siempre he recibido los productos y cuando he tenido algun problema siempre han estado ahi (una lampara de pasillo que compre se estropeo a los 3 meses y me han devuelto el dinero)
Estoy totalmente satisfecho con DX y recomiendo comprar ahi.

"Nice item bought (USB stick) which performs well. Delivery is rather slow, but such comes with the low price. Service and respond time to mails is very good and polite."

"Hi there.

I'm a DX client for about 6 - 7 months now. In this time I ordered lost of items from them (more then 20), using air mail and express delivery.

Almost everytime I receive all the items, with a few complains here and there.

The thing is, I think they (costumer service) lie sometimes and I don't know why. That's a terrible pratice.

For example (not a real example, is just an example to make my point across): I order something on January 10th. It's one of they MVP services (shipment sent it 24 hours and it takes 7 to 10 working days to reach you.

What happens A LOT is: On January 11th (one day after the order) they send me an e-mail telling me that: "We're glad to inform you that your order ****** has just been fulfilled and shipped on [ **DATE*** ]. It's now on the way to your destination."

But the traking number DOESN'T WORK. I contacted them and they tell me It will work in a 3 - 4 days. Then... sometimes 5 days latter (or more) they send me another e-mail:

"We’re writing to inform you that the package [ from your order ****** has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services.

We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order is sent to you as soon as possible.

Here is the new package tracking number *******."

The strange thing is, this time the traking number ALWAYS WORK in the same day that the e-mail in sent, no "it will work in a 3 - 4 days" needed this time around.

And DHL information always as information about the date that the item was shipped, is not the day they tell me it was.

Now I'm having issues with one of my last orders. Samething.

They 90% deliver the items. Sometimes they don't. One time I had to use paypal dispute to have a solution. Sometimes delivery takes a lot more time then they say. So, i will stop shopping with them because of the delays in delivery and the lies. If they don't lie about it I would be cool as long as they tell me the true that it will delayed.

If you can wait long for you express shipments than i supose no problem. If you can't I wouldn't recomend using dx.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear shopeddy,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We don't lie to any customer.
1. Whether the tracking number can be tracked or not,doesn't depends on us but the post office.
The post office often update their online infomation in 1-3 working days after shipment.

2. Due to strict custom security check policy,sometimes we have to switch the shipping channels to make sure all packages can arrive at the destination safe and sound.
Hope you can understand. I have checked your order 150113001016141131,everything is normal now.
If you have anything else,pls contact our live chat or ticket service.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.