Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
2017-02-13

good shop for a one stop buy

"I buy for years at DX, but also at other shops alike. The advantage of DX is that in general you get all your product in one shipment in a decent delivery time. Dx has a lot of products although lately I find more often products I like, but sold out. On light bulbs they not the cheapest. On components and modules they have good products. My negative experience is that one time a negative (but as ever honest) review was rejected. My positive experience is that When a module didn't work, it was replaced without discussion (which for sure is not the case with any other shop)."

This review was modified by Eric1967 on February 15 2017 11:30:01 PM

2017-02-13

First and last time with DX

" have waited full one month after order and status of my order didn't changed, no ticket service (wait for the staff), live chat lies about order (please wait, we will have your order in one week etc.)

Don't buy from them

This review was modified by ghowno22 on February 15 2017 08:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

“Dear ghowno22,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your order might be delayed by Chinese Lunar New Year. It would take longer for us to get products from our suppliers. You can ask us to check stock before you place order next time. It seems that you have asked us to cancel order 170117001062149318. We issued refund to your paypal account. Please check.

Thanks for your support with DX.

2017-02-06

Broken product that they then lost after return (that i got to pay for)?!

"Got myself a new phone as the old one is giving up. The phone did however not work as intended, wrong software ( no android functions pretty much) from what was advertised. Then it broke down after a day or so. I contacted the customs and got a return lable filled with barcodes and numbers as you would expect. So i packaged it and sent it away just as they asked me (even took a fricking picture). Problem was i lost the damn reciept from when i sent it, but i thought nothing of it, cause after all i had used their lable. After a month i asked if it had arrived, this is where i got to know that they had no fking clue either. The lable was obiously just for aesthetics and nothing more. So now i have endured almost 3 months of passive aggressive copy/paste answers and periods where they told me to wait then forgetting about me. Today i got the final "yea we **** up, but we dont really care". So not even have i sent my phone back to them, i had to pay for its return! This is without a doubt the worst purchase experience i have ever had! Please for your own mental sanity, stay away from these people."

This review was modified by Daveid on February 08 2017 07:45:06 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

“Dear Daveid,

We are sorry to hear this.

The RMA number is for our reference only. We can't confirm whether you send item back or not without shipping proof(receipt,tracking number etc.). Is it possible for you to get a copy of the receipt or tracking number from your post office? We just can cover the shipping cost when you provide the shipping receipt. We will be very appreciated if you can understand us. Thanks.

2017-02-01

DX Refuses to refund broken product

"Odered a TV box and received it dead on arrival. DX agent Wangjie told me to return it and pay for the shipping which I did. After that they did not repay me the TV box nor shipping. Paypal helped very well (thanks!) and forced DX to repay the product but DX still did not repay me the shipping. Now they do not even reply to any mail. Where I live this is called thieving.
Tickets: 444713A97D70429282D617E4E507C3CC and 4CBA81629C754F8BAE1817E8DE1D410C

This review was modified by Jeff60 on February 07 2017 10:30:05 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-05-2017

“Dear Jeff60,

We are sorry to hear this.

Your ticket should be delayed by Chinese Lunar New Year Holiday(Jan 27, 2017 to Feb 2, 2017(UTC+8)). We didn't refuse to refund for broken item and postage. We just suggested you closing the paypal dispute first. Then we can issue refund directly. As paypal has charged back for item price, we will contact paypal and submit a overdue refund request for extra postage. It should be issued about 10 working days. Be reassured please.

Should you have any other questions, please get back to us via ticket 444713A97D70429282D617E4E507C3CC. Thanks.

2017-01-31

Good shop

"fast delivery, excellent store"

This review was modified by cher_serge on February 02 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-01-31

Good Products and efficient delivery system

"I have used this site a couple of times to buy different products from electronics, to jewelry, and I most say not only the prices are affordable but the delivery is also optimal generally within 2 to 3 weeks."

This review was modified by egodfred on February 02 2017 01:45:02 AM

2017-01-29

shopping in dx.com

"I have purchased from dx.com several times during the years, international free shipping !!!
Dx.com it's a very good online store with very good and cheap prices.
Easy to buy, efficient support and secure to buy.

This review was modified by valybenja on January 31 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-01-27

I will rate it 9 of 10!

"Really nice online shop with nice prices and with free shipping to my country!!!
There is also great community!

The only thing is - I want even wider range of goods.

This review was modified by mukanov_nurbulat on January 31 2017 12:01:44 AM

2017-01-26

Great Service

"I ordered a Chinese phone. It came in just over a week. Tracking isn't easy but it came airmail and then Yodel."

This review was modified by bcjuk on January 31 2017 12:00:36 AM

2017-01-23

Great and efficient shop

"On my first time buying with the Dx, It works great.
My doubts were answered. Maybe I'll come back to buy again.

This review was modified by manolao on January 25 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-01-21

Good description, free shipping

"Good description of products, free shipping"

This review was modified by andrei3md on January 24 2017 12:02:11 AM

2017-01-21

items that much more cheaper than in our shops- quality the same

"I ordered different kinds of electronics
it was the same quality but cheaper about 8-10 times than in shops(infrared thermometr, scales)
still working for 3 years
also flash drives- are good
me last order is cell phone i use for 2 days it is very good but usb cable stopped working on the second day(first time i have received item that stopped working on the second day )

This review was modified by Moonfelis on January 24 2017 12:02:09 AM

2017-01-20

comprando en DealExtreme

"He comprado mas de 15 productos en DealExtreme, y como 3 no me llegaron, pero al iniciar el reclamo, fueron muy activos y me retornaron lo pagado, y los productos son muy economicos."

This review was modified by roteo.10 on January 24 2017 12:01:14 AM

2017-01-20

good site

"I bought handset and it's delivered in Egypt"

This review was modified by AhmedGaber86 on January 24 2017 12:01:11 AM

2017-01-19

Nice Shop.

"I have purchased from dx.com several times during the years. THe items sometimes come in several packages, but nothing is never missing.
I am glad because they do various promotions and games regularly and recently I have received a gift from them - a DX 2017 desktop calendar. My last order came for about 33 days from china to Bulgaria (Europe).

This review was modified by mobiltelfreeman on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.