Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

Great deals

"I'm been buying on the DX website for a long time and always got my goods in exccelent conditions. Thanks"

DealExtreme

"A loja virtual Dx.com é muito boa! Tudo que comprei no site chegou na minha residência sem nenhum problema!
Ótimos preços, sempre com ofertas incríveis, recomendo a todos!

2017-04-25

Good price but it has its trade offs.

"I mean, DX has some really good items at a really good price and a great variety of products. I've bought things that are for camping and survival and lately i've been buying electronic materials.

I know there are a lot of other things in all price ranges but i would not risk expending too much money on an item, the shipping is not always as fast and it is not reliable. Sometimes i've lost complete packages (good thing they are cheap) or the ones that do arrive are missing some components, like my latest buy that was incomplete.

What i usually do is that i buy enough to have a tracking number on my package. If you are OK with paying really cheap for some good stuff, you need to be OK with waiting a lot of time to get it and to take to risk to loose it in the process. I know this sounds bad but it really isn't.

Bottom line it is worth the time for the price you pay for some really good quality products.

Confiável

"A DX demonstra ter responsabilidade e interesse na satisfação dos clientes. Não tive problemas. Do carrinho à entrega, tudo ocorreu como deveria. "

2017-04-25

Gostei da negociação com a DX. Recomendo a todos.

"Gostei da negociação com a DX. Recomendo a todos.

2017-04-25

Great place to buy electronic galore!

"DX it's a fast way to buy electronic and LED lights. They alays give a simple and fast solution to resolve out of stock issues and refund broken items. South America is receiving packages after 45 days ordered. "

Best store ever

"i'm client for more than 7 years, i've never had any problem with DX, their team always answer all doubts. "

Excellent

"No one problem on this site"

Very Good

"The site is extreme effecient, and has a very fast ship. I like for layout and notifications for email. Very good for me."

Good prices

"Good prices, free delivery, great variety of products"

Dx is the best

"I've been purchasing from deal extreme for a long time and I have to say that the services they provide are excellent.The products,the prices and customer support are more than I expected.I will continue to be they're customer still.Thank you DX."

2017-04-24

Buena pagina

"Desde que conocí la pagina mi experiencia ha sido muy buena, he tenido problemas pero les han dado solucion a tiempo y de mejor manera que existe.

2017-04-24

The worst

"The worst buying and after sales experience I had in years of online shopping. Never again. They sent me a defect product and when I contacted them they went all Chinese on me, not understanding anything and repeating the same poem. 96€ lost. "

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear SpyrosBaxevanis,

We are sorry to hear this.

Please make sure that you contact us in a correct way. If the item is defective, please open a ticket case via https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Aftersales.NewDefective . We will follow up your case and find a solution for you. Be reassured please.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

2017-04-22

Recomendado.

"Apesar da demora na entrega, em virtude, dos correios do Brasil, a DX em si é muito boa. Resolvem os problemas e imprevistos que surgem. Recomendo."

2017-04-21

excelent service. good prices.

"excelent service. good prices."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,413 merchant members.