DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10

"Very prompt and reliable service from dx.com. The refund was also credited very early, as per online standards. Overall very happy shopping with dx.com"

"As always, DX offered me a perfect service. I often make purchases from that website and never had any problem. As an example, this particular product arrived with a broken piece (first time for me; and I already ordered tens of products in the last years); I sent a message and in 24 hours they answered me and sent me a new product right away."

"i'm very glad from dealextreme, they have wonderfull customer service, thanks."

"I found this Company to be very honest and reliable. Something rare in the business world these days. They have a huge range of products at very reasonable prices. I highly recommend them "

"I like shopping on DX. Everytime i visit the Shop I find One or two gadgeds. At my last order I had the first RMA but the problem was solved within 12 hours. Perfekt !!!"

"The EDCGEAR Multifunctional 6-slot Box brings me the knife option I've always wanted and fits the original 6-slot Box. The saw insert was even better at cutting the thicker of materials. Too bad liability has held back the release of such a productive option sooner. Be aware the side-plates are not removable but this version is a worthy and durable backup."

"The order was divided into several parts, depending on the stock. Each delivery cost from $ 15 was assigned the track number. All products come in two weeks. All good quality. The only negative - long check payment, sometimes takes a week."

"Very quick response and helpful staff. Without any complications. Purchase ran completely without complications."

"DX is a great places to shop, is’ cheap and great service if the item is lost or DOA."

"Fast communication when you need it. "

"I ordered some products at 02 Feb, my oder was divided at four package, 2 of them i gave very fast, but for other i looking forward to this days. Few days ago DX give me proposal to resent this items becouse package is missing, they also give me refund for what i dont need anymore. I thenk there is very good service."

"I think the prices on DX.com are really incredibly low.

They have the same 2 problems as every other china shop:
-) delivery time of around a month
-) quality is not always perfect

But unlike most other china shops, in my experience their support is really good, and if they happen to send you crap (which happened to me 2 times out of 11 orders total yet) you simply need to upload photo proof and they refund the whole price.

The one time this happened to me with a bigger item they wanted the item returned but they also refunded the (sadly in Austria very high) postage costs.

"Excelente loja, uma das mercadoria se perdeu durante o transporte dos correios, mas logo ao entrar em contato me enviaram a mesma imediata, restante das mercadorias que fiz o pedido todas vieram no prazo"

"Great service from a great company! My phone was defect and i got the sending cost back and a new phone! Great!!"

"Good and fast Service/ support.
It takes a long time to get items, but i'm aware of that, so i don`t order something if i need it right away.

All in all i have been very pleased with the gadgets / itemes i have recived so far.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.