Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10

Melhor site para compradores brasileiros

"Comprei diversos itens no DX, nunca tive nenhum problema com o site ou o atendimento.
Os produtos possuem um bom preço, as especificações são listadas de forma clara, além de contar com um sistema de reviews dos produtos, postados pelos compradores.
A possibilidade de pagar com o Paypal é outro grande atrativo.
O recebimento dos produtos aqui no Brasil demora um pouco, mas esse é um problema da nossa alfândega e Correios.
Como sugestão poderia haver outra forma de envio de produtos eletrônicos (baterias, etc.), pois esses itens não podem mais ser despachados para o Brasil pelos meios convencionais.

This review was modified by danilocs on October 18 2016 09:19:05 AM

Shopping from the other side of the world

"I purchased a wallet and it was free shipped from China to my house front door. The payment was fast and correct. This wallet is exactly as the picture shows and I am very excited to make many more purchases. "

everytime a good time

"i received every time the goods. I only have to wait a month but shipping charges are always for free. Here I can find items I can't find where I live, whith good prices."

This review was modified by kappevale on October 17 2016 08:35:54 AM

One of my favorite store

"I have been made purchases in Dx.com for several year, I really like this store because it provides products with low prices, easy to pay, and even the products coming from China, I never had issues in the shipping process. I think this website could be better only if it increase the amount of products and better refill the products out of stock"

This review was modified by MigStefano on October 16 2016 03:50:04 PM

Lowest Prices

"Always the lowest prices for cables, adapters, etc. My goto store anytime I need something and can wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive to Canada. Convenient and reliable."

all okay

"all okay

Since i've been shopping in DX all goes okay.

From China to Portugal takes maximum 2 weeks sometime less.

Cheap products and quality is okay for the price, normally good quality!

I never had the experience about defective items (fortunately) so i didn't use never the warranty.

I recommend shopping in DX

Uma Loja em que confio.

"Tipo melhor loja para compra para Brasileiros, é a única loja que oferece opções de parcelamentos e pagamentos com cartão nacional. Isto é maravilhoso. "

cheap shopping abroad

"I've often shopping dxmall.com very cheap price, free shipping and delivery costs very quickly to Indonesia so I highly recommend for the shopping enthusiast for shopping in dxmall"

This review was modified by makkiahmad on October 14 2016 04:24:14 AM

Fast shipping, good product

"I'm using DX during last few years. Their service is good"

Great store, always satisfied with bought product

"I am using this store for couple of years , and I was always satisfied. I have bought lot of expensive stuffs, and once when I ordered wireless speakers they came defected. They have great customer service, and after I sent short video explaining problem with it, I got new wireless speakers sent without any refund, or any cost from my side. This was huge plus from my experience with Customer service and I always recommend this store to my friends. Also the shipping time is very good.

My recommendation

Good site but

"I am new customer of DX,
I bought of them many times and I was satisfied with the products, despite one I got a raspberry Pi 3 and it was defective and they offered me only partial refund which can't even afford the half price of the item.
Despite that everything is good

This review was modified by Ahmed1024 on October 09 2016 03:44:49 AM

"Pros: I use it for saving 4k videos shot with my Nexus 5x and it's great and very fast. Cons: building material. Has some little scratch on one side. Conclusion: a must buy it if you're a geek and shoot in 4k and don't have a sd card to put the videos on."

This review was modified by falazzeri on October 03 2016 06:26:19 AM

"I've been spending 3x and all is well, the goods arrive quickly and the goods are very satisfactory"

"DX will usually have the lowest prices on all items. I've ordered an item from there, it was a lens adapter mount and for it's price it was good. It was 10$ but built quality is good. Usually sites like these sell cheap but fragile items but my experience with DX was the opposite. It has a good build quality."

It's a nice site

"i like dx.com becouse have little price .But you take the order after 1 mount :("

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.