Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Great for inexpensive stuff!

"I've order from them twice. Both orders contained multiple items. Not all items were as described, but they were so inexpensive I didn't really care. Shipping to Israel can be a bit slow, but I suppose that should be expected."

2017-05-15

Literally just stole my money!

"I ordered a phone 40 days ago and it never arrived. After wasting my time going back and forth through their support ticket system, they dumped the problem on me. Clearly they have lost my package in the mail (a $230 phone) and now they ask me to prove to them that my post office hasn't received in order to get a refund. Canada Post does not track international package numbers so I can't produce the documents they ask for. They want a document proving they haven't received my package, with a seal and signature (all of which my local post office cannot produce). So it is on me to somehow prove it hasn't arrived, but I cannot because their packages aren't tracked.

Now my only option is to deal with a chargeback request through Mastercard, which can also take months. I can't buy another phone because my money is in their hands and now it will be months before I can get a new phone to replace my broken one.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. Worst online shopping experienced ever. I had a good order a few years back with DX, but seeing how they operate now, I will never order again.

$230 lost to these people. Buyers beware! You may get your items, but if you don't, you're basically screwed and they will try and keep your money.

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

“Dear FrancisCloutier,

We are sorry to hear this.

There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package delay". There is one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost, we will make full compensation.

It's very common to see packages not scanned by destination Post Offices while packages are still normally en-route and delivered. The package RP432***988SG has arrived at destination post office according to tracking news on http://www.17track.net/en .Could you please wait 1-2 weeks and see if the package will arrive or not? If it won't come, please get back to us via ticket 9BF641CD644A49C48A41F26BC517B668. We will find a solution for you there. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

Best regards,
DX Team”

2017-05-12

Im satisfy

"Serious, even shipping in France. I recommand"

2017-05-08

trust

"Good experience, greate products and free shipping."

2017-05-07

Good when shopping cheap stuff, not so good on expensive goods

"From my experience with customer support on the site it work greats when you buy "el cheapo" stuff like memory cards, flash drives, lanterns or stuff like that, but if you ever need to return a missing cell phone (my case) they refuse to issue a refund upon return, then you end up having to negotiate and losing (in my specific case) half of the money spent. (200 USD refund out of a +/- 399 USD deal)

Still, I've completed more than 70 purchases there with less than 7 issues arisen, therefore I can say that they try to do right, my only complain stems only from expensive refunds.

(EDIT: After posting the review DX contacted me arguing that they refunded me so little because I took more than 90 days from on status update to another, and I did that after they requested me to legally sort the missing cell phone with the postal service before proceeding into a refund, which of course would take more than 90 days to conclude)

Rep reply posted May-07-2017

“Dear lint-20532,

Thanks for your support with DX.

Tickets would be closed automatically if you didn't reply it within 90 days. It's hard for us to confirm your case as you re-reported it after one year. We did try our best to find a solution for you. Please contact us in time if you have any problem later. We are always here for you.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Best regards,
DX Team”

Good product, excellent store;

"I usually buy newest electronic products from DX. The prices are comparable to other online stores, are very beneficial, so the products are usually cheaper and newer than elsewhere. In addition, we can ensure our orders against any customs duties at customs (upon arrival of our package within the Netherlands or another country) with a small amount, so that our ordered product (s) will never be unexpectedly more expensive. The additional customs tax will be returned."

Very good store

"Very good store, orders are sent on time, prices are acceptable, quality goods, I recommend"

Excelente

"É um bom site de compras pra quem procura novidades eletrônicos tipo celular, acessórios de games, computador, etc.
Nunca tive problema em relação envio do produto recomendo à todos comprarem sem medo.

Cheap and cool stuffs

"Been a customer for almost 9 years. Good stuffs. And also some not so good ones. Depends on the supplier. Best check user reviews before placing order. "

Todo Bien

"LLevo varios años comprando en DX y no he tenido más problemas que los generados por las perdidas de paquetes en el transporte, pero en todos los casos han sido repuestas."

Excellent

"Very reliable experience in buying from argentina"

de acordo!

"ótimo site, bons produtos e principalmente EXCELENTES PREÇOS.
para entender melhor alguns itens, faltam vídeos e melhores descrições. Os ratings ajudam bastante. Quando tem é bem variado mundo a fora e dá uma visão da aceitação do item, porém alguns tem muitos reviews mas a maioria não possui nenhum.

de toda sorte, como eu acabo pesquisando bastante, sempre compro itens que já tenho um conhecimento do que é/virá.
fredericojbj

Muy buena

"La tienda tiene muy variados productos, soy cliente hace varios años y son responsables con los envíos, y aunque alguna vez algún producto no llegó ellos lo rembolsaron, en conclusión yo lo recomiendo, gracias DealExtreme!"

Melhor loja

"Foi a primeira loja de importação que comprei e adoro importar por eles. Qualidade resume."

Some success

"The items ordered an turned up are performing well, but for whatever reason items sent via China Post go into a black hole. One a couple of previous attempts to purchase high performance bike lights I heard nothing from DX until after the 3 week stand-down period I contacted them, only to be given the cheery response 'it was stopped by security. Would like to reorder it?'. I have two different orders coming via 'CN' and I;m not very hopeful they will come through."

Rep reply posted May-04-2017

“Dear dabutlers,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

We can feel what you feel. This is indeed annoying. We deduced that the reason why your package LF033***609CN was returned is because there is a battery in the parcel, which is likely to be detained by custom. Please get back to us via ticket#0338F41A7F824E82BF427D8569DEC7B2. We will follow up your case there. Thanks.

Should you have any questions later, please feel free to contact us by ticket or livechat.

Best Regards,
DX team”

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.