DealExtreme - DX Reviews - dx.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.92/10 4,873 reviews

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,886)

Rating 4/102/5

"Hi

I bought two things in dx.com on January 20, 2013 and today April 15 these objects have not come to my house. I created a ticket for the refund of all money.

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, we will confirm your address in Ticket Reference Number: EFB44B08235D46509B5952AD3DB0CFED , please keep in touch with us in ticket, we will contact post office to check further for your order, we will give you a solution, please no worries.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Best Regards”

"DealExtreme is the Extreme Deal!

I have been ordering many years now and many things, had a little break at some point when they had troubles after a certain Chinese Newyear and renewing their website but they came back much better.

I've been ordering this flashgun for instance that is $184,-- USD which I would normally never just order anywhere. I trusted DX with it as for the years some stuff came over broken and they always replaced it.
For me they are more reliable then some of the stores in the neighborhood if it comes to service!!! I'm in The Netherlands and DX is on the other side of the world!

"I usually buy in DX because it has a lot of useful items, good prices and an excelent service. It's by far the best shopping website."

"I have been shopping through DX.com for a few years by now and I have only good things to say about the concept.

One time I recieved the wrong item and after a few words with the support-team the correct item were shipped. Another time one product was DOA but the swift and precise support-team also came to the rescue this time.

Fantastic and efficient support when needed. I will definately recommend DX.com to anyone - several of my friends and family are already happy shoppers in here.

"I was able to place orders in the past. Sure, the lead time is rather long, but that is a given.
Lately, dx.com could not complete any orders. Items marked as "in stock" became unavailable a few weeks after I placed my order. Even the US-based branch can not deliver: my order was not shipped, and no info was given to my account. I had to call in for service to find out my item was out of stock, a week after I placed my order. That item is still marked as "in stock" on dx catalog, by the way.
Bottom line, there are alternatives to dx.com, and I will use those from now on.

"????????? ???????????? DealExtreme - DX ????? ??????????????? ????. ??? ?????? ???????????? ??????????????. ???????? ??????? ??????? ? ????????. ???????? ?????????? ? ???????."

"the best price online (product + shipping), great costumer service.. i have some problems with the product, but we talk about it and i have a quick solution! great!"

"Excellent experience. Even when I had trouble they solve everything smoothly "

"Here is why dx.com is AWFUL

***STEP 1***
Order #: 140322001031419645
Request: Cancel Unshipped Order/Items for Refund/Store Credit
Status: Waiting for processing
Ticket number: A117C41DC68F4D7A9A0736BDAD476566
Date Received: 4/8/2014 10:45:21 AM (UTC)
Description: My order has still not been shipped after 14 days

***STEP 2***
4/9/2014 9:26:26 AM (UTC) Annie_yu [Request]
Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we have brought you.
After checking, only one item---sku 270550 in your order is still out of stock and hasn’t been shipped out now.
For your convenience, would you like to save the money of this item into the Store Credit from your DX account for your use in your coming order?
Looking forward to serving you in the near future!
Your sincerely,
Annie

***STEP 3***
4/9/2014 10:09:26 AM (UTC) Customer [Response]
No I would not like to save money as credit. I demand full refund as soon as possible please.

***STEP 4 (E-mail notification from dx.com)***
We're glad to inform you that your order 140322001031419645 has just been fulfilled and shipped on [ Wednesday, 09 April 2014 15:33 ].It is now on the way to your destination.

***STEP 5***
2014-4-9 16:24:3 (UTC)Customer[Infomation]
I can not possibly accept your shipment after I requested a cancellation. I have already got the items, which you could not ship for 14 days, from somewhere else. When I demand the full refund, you are able to ship the items somehow! How convenient for you! I have every right to get my full refund and I will enforce every possible way. That is it, I am so done with dx.com.

***Edit after dx.com response***
You still do not want to understand right? I do NOT want your shipment AFTER I clearly declare that I want my full refund. You have a terrible customer service and I do not want to deal with your tricky Hong-Kong businness anymore.

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences, we delayed the shipment for your order because one item you bought had been waiting long for supplier, sorry for the delay.

We found your order was fully shipped on 4/9/2014, please be patient to wait for its delivery, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards”

"Good service and good price/quality rating. I had a problem whith a package. It was broken when delivered, but it earned a $2,- refund for the broken piece. So overall, good service, just be aware that they don't package it very well sometimes(or they throw with it on the airport). "

"DX - ??????? ????????-???????.
? ?????????? ?????? ????????? ???. ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ? ??????? ? ???????????. ???????????? ?????????? - ?????? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ???????. ???????? ?? ???????. ???? ??????? ??????????. ?????????? ? ?????? ?????????, ??? ?????? ?????????????, ????????? ????? ??????.

"Dealxtreme offer a great variety of consumers products and more.
I always browse the latest arrivals and often I find something, from small electronic gadget to kitchen accessories at a very attractive price.
No P&P cost and they offer a tracking number for orders above 15$. And they refund a missing order without problems.
I always recommend them!

"One of the best, for not saying it is, online shopping sites; great products for the right price, some of them expensive, but theres always an aternative with different characteristics enough to full fill your needs.
The shipping could be the olny problem you'll find, but in one way or another, the product arrives to you, with the warranty of DX, they'll refund you if theres any problem with the item you receive.

"I am completely satisfied with all my recent orders, so I can recommend this merchant to others"

"We had problems with the product shipping and we were able to get a refund. After some thing, we were able to claim the product and contacted DX to at least pay for what we received. After the payment, we received a $2,00 prize for our "noble cause" :)

DX treat their customers equally, always trying to make us feel comfortable. Awesome site, awesome customer service!