DealExtreme - Coupons

"i have placed a order on the 8th nov-2014, for the nokia lumia 820 power strip, its been more then a month and i dont have any updates about where the hell the product is, i tried contacting but to no avail, you people dont have any indian contact number here..please update me how many more days will it take for me to get the product if you people cant deliver the product please tell it to me so that i can purchase it from someone else..its disgusting to have to wait for a product after paying the full amount and not sure were is your product.
i am not sure will i ever receive the product or not please let me know were is my product and by when will i receive it.

thanks.
deepak

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

“Dear deepak1485,
Sorry for all.
Since your order is without tracking number,it often takes longer time than the ones with tracking code.
The delivery time varies from different destinations and different shipping routes.Besides,there might be any unexpected reason causing the delay.
Hope you can understand us.
We will follow up on your case until you receive your package.

DX Team”

"I took a chance and spent $30 on something based on the pictures of the item on dx.com. The item that I received did not have any of the features (Night vision binocular, Range finder telescope) that were shown in the pictures and that were listed. I am surprised that it has such high reviews despite the pictures on the web page being obvious fakes once you see the actual product. I guess that the cheap price should tip you off that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I tried to write a negative review and explain the false advertising made on the web page but the site would not let me submit a negative review. I guess that it would hurt their sales if everyone found out the website is full of lies. Next, I tried to chat with someone at dx.com and they basically blew me off by saying that they will "pay more attention". I told him that I wanted them to correct the website so that they did not take advantage of anyone else and that I would be monitoring that page to see if it gets updated with the correct information for the product. Remember, if it sounds and looks to be too good to be true, it's not!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

“Dear vjdoughertyjr-63390,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
As the item ads shows,"with green film optics glass lens you can see the stuffs clearly in weak light condition" ,it can be used in weak light condition.
If it cannot,there might be something wrong with the supplying.
Thank you for pointing out this,which may be caused by those untrustworthy suppliers. We will intensify our implementation strength on quality control.
As for your case,we have created a ticket case(reference number 40296925C23349809C2617DFE78DEACF) for you. Please upload some pictures or take a video to prove?
Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regrads,
DX Team”

"On 8-10-2014 140925001011970266 order sent to Netherlands but by an misstake by Dutch mail was my package sent back to dx.com tried to explain but get only standard reply back they read the mail not

Dear customer ,
We apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused you.
The state of the orderRC310923762NL is like this ,
2014-11-12 09:37, The item has been delivered successfully
Waiting for your reply,
Best regards,
nicole

Still waiting for a normal solution I'm starting to be angry and pretty disappointed

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-14-2014

“Dear Ray1980,
First of all,sorry for all inconvenience there caused. No matter how postive or negative the review you hold,it means a lot to DX.
On the tracking site,it did show your package has been successfully delivered while you said not.
In this case,please allow us some time to contact our cooperative post office to investigate,which is fair to both of us.
BTW,I will take over your previous ticket to follow up. If you have further query,please reply us via the ticket# 0393D95C75364116A5783AB106C6271C.

DX Team”

"prices are not always the best prices anymore, shop around..
Also, they "unapproved" (their term) negative reviews, so their review system is useless.
Product descriptions don't always match reality. for this order, they describe a 2-port SATA interface as 4-port.

"This outfit is scammed me. Ordered August 24th, order shipped August 25th, they have said numerous times. First delivery follow up question mid September and got a pat answer: "please wait another 1-2 weeks and then contact us again". That was repeated 3 more times. It is now December 10th and I still don't have the order. You decide if you want to take a chance with this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-10-2014

“Dear pandkhens,
Sorry for letting you wait.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to recieve the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.
BTW,we have sent you a private email to your DX account email address via our ticket system.
If you have anything else,please reply us there.

DX Team”

"Very Fast Respon & nice seller"

"2 months down the line from ordering through this site and I have yet to have the rest of the order shipped! yes....2 MONTHS! Be warned not to use this company! every time I get hold of them, they say the same thing... 2-3 days to get items in stock! after a month of that, 2-3 days is just a damn LIE! Will never use them again"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

“Dear Peter_Kirk,
Sorry for the inconvenience you've been through.
Your order was held by some unavialable items while you chose FILLALL policy.
We found you havev opened a ticket on our site. The ticket has been taken over by us.
Could you please confirm whether you would like to split this order so we can ship the available ones first?
Please confirm with us via the ticket.
No worry.We will not close it until your case is solved.

DX Team”

"Long time customer of DX, but mostly small purchases. On Nov 18, ordered a cellphone on pre-sale with a promised shipping day of Nov 20. Item did not ship out until Nov 24. When inquired, representative refused to admit fault.

Then the item was rejected by custom on Dec 2nd. The reason for rejection was "lithium battery" It was either DX did not declare properly or simply that Singapore post was unreliable. It was like playing roulette with the customer's packages.

The new package was "pre-adviced" (label printed, not shipped) despite the customer service rep promising that it was shipped on December 1st. Instead of the original package, seems like a new package was shipped from the Netherlands. I live in Japan, so you can imagine the frustration knowing how far the package is.

Many posts on the forum resulted in a lot of denial of error, but eventually they apologized. They also made wild accusation against their competitors when the issue of higher prices was brought up. They accused the competitor of disrupting the market place by having lower price and vowed to have them terminated by manufacturer, but in fact DX has the same pricing practice. They offered no compensation to me at all time.

Now it's Dec 9th, the package finally showing outbound from Netherlands. It's been 3 weeks since the promised pre-sale date. The only thing DX was consistent at was telling me to WAIT, WAIT, WAIT and WAIT. I needed this phone by December 15.

DX is a big disappointment. They are not to be trusted for anything you need. This dispute has now entered Paypal mediation. DX also comes at you with vague threats that if this enters Paypal dispute, they will do nothing about the order (which they're already doing, so I got nothing to lose)

Edited: The DX reply below is more of the same tune. They offer no explanation why the package is shipping from the Netherlands instead of Singapore when I am in Japan. Addressed NONE of the issues above. They are just replying to give the appearance of assistance, but in fact offered NONE.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

“Dear rukawa,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have read through your forum topic.
Our staff have made an apology to you.
About the "high price" thing,our purchase dep. staff will reply soon via the forum.
As for the order 141118001066819252,here is the tracking infomation,
2014-12-09 07:48
The item is at the PostNL sorting center.
All NL packages will be forwarded from Netherlands to the destination country.
please wait patiently.If you have anything else,please come back to us in the forum.

DX Team”

"I will begin with the fact that' s really good. Those service quick and polite. any questions will answer. If the product has come with the defect, the company has to offer several options, namely. Return all the amount or half, to your card or to the account of the store, despite what there was a situation. There may once again to send the same product for their account. With this problem was not I have. Navigation bar also like ??? convenient and it is clear. About the deliveries they are some reason for many. can sometimes during the month to send and sometimes about two months have to wait, but the order ??? equal to come. I am pleased with the fact that there order a. Prices much cheaper than I have in the city. Finally want to say you want to cheaper? Buy on the DealExtreme and you will not regret!)))))"

"I like shopping by Deal Extreme, because I can find there almost anything I can imagine for affordable prices. Great advantage is also shipping fee for free if you are willing to wait a little bit. I also became defective product and my experience with customer service and their help is excellent. There were several possibilities of refunding the defective piece of goods offered to me like become my money back, instant store credit to buy something else and couple of others. I also realised several times, that the same goods can be bought in my homeland for twice as expensive prices as by Deal Extreme. In that case I am definitely willing to wait for my goods from DX for fair prices. "

"This company is a nightmare. I bought 2 faucets in March. Received one after a few weeks, which is okay, but the second one never arrived. I had to contact them, they kept saying wait 2 more weeks, wait 2 more weeks. Finally got the second faucet 3 months later. THEN I finally got a plumber to come around to install them, and they didn't fit! I then asked to return them, they gave me the procedure, but shipping is at my expense. Again, better than nothing. So I sent back my faucets, and followed the procedures they told me. Then I followed up to know when I can expect my refund, and they tell me that I will only get 50$ because 'it has been a long time'. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. A STORE CREDIT IS ALSO UNACCEPTABLE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Dear milou_7,
We apologize for any inconveniences.
We will try to explain everything to you.
Fiirst,you placed this order on 3/19/2014 6:33:12 AM and we shipped them splitly in three different packages RC477456336CN,RC474229255CN,CP892969095HK on 3/26/2014 3:11:38 PM,3/26/2014 4:15:31 PM and 3/27/2014 9:51:32 AM( you chose the "FILLAVAILABLE" shipping policy,it's the reason why order was splited).
149220 (shower head)was delivered on 2014-05-29 17:04,
71850(faucet) was delivered on 2014-05-23 16:16,
while 272838(kitchen faucet) was delivered on 2014-04-07 00:00:00.
However,you filed a ticket about the defective item until 11/17/2014 2:14:46 PM.
It is indeed a long time since you received your packages.
Could you please tell us why didn't you contact us as soon as you receive the items?
About the defective items 272838 and 71850,according to our return policy,we can only save the money as store credit in your DX account.
As for the details,I will reply you via the ticket# 6B5EF29605E74D2DA052EBAC3598BC1C.

DX Team”

"best prices in market, i am very satisfied buying from this site, and i ll recommend anyone to have the same expierence!"

"I have ordered something that has never arrived. I contacted the customer care and I had a very prompt reply, and they refund me.
It's a pleasure to deal with DEAL EXTREME - DX because the people that work there are very kind and beautiful.

"Congratulations to all team dx,

good prices, delivery of material that takes a little longer this is not their fault
it is posted the next day, more fulfills what it promises!

I thank the attention of everyone,

Regards
Marcos Santos

"My Order # 141108001097657277 is a month old now and there seems to be no sign of the shipment/package.

Can you send me the proof of postage/shipping ?

Lets see if u can prove yourself that it has been shipped !!!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Dear IvanParker,
Sorry for letting you wait.
Since your order is without tracking number,it takes longer time to deliver. It has been shipped on 11/11/2014 11:00:03 PM while it often takes about 2-6 weeks.
Hope you can understand us.
BTW,I have taken over your ticket#8D011F3027B9412F92818401702178E3.You will get replied within 24 hours.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.