Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"My first purchase went extremely well with Dazmode, and it's a pretty cool store. I ordered a Lamptron Fc5 v3 from them on Saturday night, and it was shipped out right away on Monday with the tracking telling me it will be here Wednesday. Which is exactly what I paid for, and I'm not sure why there is a negative review regarding shipping. Shipping is out of their hands once it's shipped via your preferred method. Perhaps it's a newer system, but as of late August 2014, the shipping page tells you all your options, the prices and the expected delivery times right next to them... I thought the bigger and more well known companies should do this as it was very convenient for me... They also had the fan controller when other big name places had yet to stock it, and at the lowest price I could see anywhere - especially being in CAD. It's worth mentioning that I placed this order originally on Friday, and had selected the wrong shipping method without realizing. Luckily in the order page there was a cancel and refund button, which I clicked and sent an email in just to be sure. Without an issue, or question, I was refunded the same day (Took a couple of days for my bank to process it).

I found the overall experience really nice and was kind of expecting to find a higher score here, which I think Dazmode truly deserves.

If you're looking for anything water cooling related you ought to check it out.

Update: I have since placed two more orders from Dazmode and they have gone wonderfully. I ordered a slew of fittings and parts for a loop in the a.m, and Daz had them shipped out in the early afternoon of the same day.

My most recent order was for a block, reservoir, pump and a few other various parts. I had mistakenly selected the wrong reservoir, and forgot to add an adaptor to connect my pump into the reservoir so I submitted a service ticket. When I woke up a few hours later, Daz had responded, and was all the willing to help me out and put my order on hold until we had it sorted. It took maybe an hour or so to fix it up, and when it was done I received notice that it shipped. What awesome service... I mean really. There is another online store I shop from regularly that I've been waiting for a couple of days for them to respond to a simple enquiry. I understand they're a lot more busy and sell a bigger variety of parts, but still this service seriously cannot be beaten.

modified review This review was modified by Smokey_the_Bear on September 05 2014 12:30:57 PM

"Exceptional Service

Placed an order for a few small accessories, order was shipped out same day and arrived the next.

Also contacted Dazmode about availability of an item they didn't have listed. Not only did they respond within 30 minutes they offered to custom order it for me.

Great place to shop

"Want to buy from here outside of canada or America? Don't.
Simple as. Been waiting a month and a half for my package and counting and I 100% regret my sale with them.

In reflection I should have parcel forwarded it but the shipping times were not disclosed to me at any point so who was to know it would take months to arrive.

Considering I got told this AFTER it had been shipped I feel slightly cheated.

so yes. International shoppers. Don't even go there.

"I ordered my EK Supreme HF Full Nickel on May 26th and received it on the 31st.

Great prices and a lot of hard to find products available. I will be back for more. Thanks Daz for a worry free and easy purchase.

Canada

"I was reffered to this site by a forum I frequent. At first I was unsure of what to think,
after looking at product that was carried and compairing prices I made up my mind. The particular items I ordered were 65% cheaper then the competitors. The packaging method was second to none, I was very impressed and pleased with how thoroughly it was packed. Shipping was comparable to some of the fastest sites I've used.
All in all I now look to this site first for my PC needs.

"The store website look could need a little work and the amount of differents products could be better, but in the other hand they've got components that are somewhat hard to find.

The prices are very interseting, I've done some compare and they are cheaper than everybody in almost 75% of their stock.

My order was processed within a day, I've received it 2 days later, and everything was very well packeged. So I must say that I am very pleased of my business with them, I will definitely buy again from DazMode and I recommend them to everyone looking for some computer watercooling parts or anything else that they carry.
Thank you DazMode.

modified review This review was modified by DarkRanger on April 24 2010 04:28:45 PM

DazMode is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DazMode is not a merchant member
DazMode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!