Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Exceptional Service

Placed an order for a few small accessories, order was shipped out same day and arrived the next.

Also contacted Dazmode about availability of an item they didn't have listed. Not only did they respond within 30 minutes they offered to custom order it for me.

Great place to shop

"Want to buy from here outside of canada or America? Don't.
Simple as. Been waiting a month and a half for my package and counting and I 100% regret my sale with them.

In reflection I should have parcel forwarded it but the shipping times were not disclosed to me at any point so who was to know it would take months to arrive.

Considering I got told this AFTER it had been shipped I feel slightly cheated.

so yes. International shoppers. Don't even go there.

"I ordered my EK Supreme HF Full Nickel on May 26th and received it on the 31st.

Great prices and a lot of hard to find products available. I will be back for more. Thanks Daz for a worry free and easy purchase.

Canada

"I was reffered to this site by a forum I frequent. At first I was unsure of what to think,
after looking at product that was carried and compairing prices I made up my mind. The particular items I ordered were 65% cheaper then the competitors. The packaging method was second to none, I was very impressed and pleased with how thoroughly it was packed. Shipping was comparable to some of the fastest sites I've used.
All in all I now look to this site first for my PC needs.

"The store website look could need a little work and the amount of differents products could be better, but in the other hand they've got components that are somewhat hard to find.

The prices are very interseting, I've done some compare and they are cheaper than everybody in almost 75% of their stock.

My order was processed within a day, I've received it 2 days later, and everything was very well packeged. So I must say that I am very pleased of my business with them, I will definitely buy again from DazMode and I recommend them to everyone looking for some computer watercooling parts or anything else that they carry.
Thank you DazMode.

modified review This review was modified by DarkRanger on April 24 2010 04:28:45 PM

DazMode is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DazMode is not a merchant member
DazMode does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!