Day Deal Reviews - daydeal.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.67/10 33 reviews

Day Deal is not a merchant member
Day Deal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"All I can say is do not order from this company. They insisted my order shipped, and they were sure to charge my account, but I never received my product. When I called to complain I was told that it was basically not there problem. If you order from them you will not receive your purchase and will have no recourse."

modified review This review was modified by RickII on November 13 2013 04:58:45 AM

"I have a funny experience with Day Deal, i've ordered some accessories & a back-up battery, then after 2 days, they send me an email for confirmation, but all of a sudden i noticed that order price reduced,,, i've tried to get more details & discovered that they didn't ship the battery , later on upon contacting the customer service they said that yes we cancelled it from the order cause the courier don't ship batteries. now i've to get it from a different website & bay more for the customs taxes due this...."

"They responded to my request for a replacement battery cover for my Samsung galaxy S2 right away but they insisted that i return the extended battery also. fair enough I guess so I packaged them along with the form they had me download, requesting either a refund or replacement. I chose replacement and sent the package at my expense and insured. After clearly stating I wanted a replacement via 3 emails, they refunded my PayPal account instead. Now I have to order from someone else and pay for shipping all over again. Guess I'll lose about $15 on this "bad DealDay"."

"I have been ordering phone cases and charging accessories from DayDeal for the last three phones, so over about 5 years or so. I have always been satisfied with my purchases, and get compliments and "where'd you get that?" about my phone cases. This last time around, I received a defective case, and they sent a replacement right away without requiring me to send the bad one back. I'm still very satisfied with DayDeal, I think the customer service is excellent. I will continue purchasing from them and recommending them to everyone. The selection is the best I've been able to find over 5 years of looking!"

"I've bought many phone accessories from Day Deal. I've always been satisfied. There was one time where they sent me the wrong item, but they gave me a refund and let me keep the wrong item (which I never used, but still nice of them to not make me package it up and send it back)."

"I've never had a problem with Day Deal. Delivery times were ok, and email replies were always quick and helpful. Granted, I've only ever ordered Bold 9000 battery doors from them. Once, I had an issue where a delivery was lost in transit, but Day Deal quickly sent me a replacement free of charge and with no hassle. I would probably use them again if the need arises."

Rating 6/103/5

"Mediocre happy. Will shop here again, maybe soon."

"I ordered a Remote Controlled Switch Socket (3 pack) . It's been 3 weeks & I haven't heard a word ! I emailed them twice , and I got no response either time . Is it that difacult to answer a simple email ?"

Rating 4/102/5

"I was very disappointed in this company. Not only did they have to resend the product so it took twice as long because of a great delay in first order but also I asked if the case fit a specific phone and was told it did so. Well after finally waiting weeks for the item it did not fit so I wrote to the company explaining everything and felt I should have the shipping back of the item credited as well since they not only lied about the product but messed up with the shipping so bad. They refused and also would not give me a phone number or email of a supervisor or manager when asked for it. This is no way to run a business not only lost my business which I order alot online but also word of mouth will hurt their business. They have alot to learn obviously!"

Rating 4/102/5

"They advertise FREE SHIPPING on cell phone accessories, but apparently that means they do not pay the shipping cost, so it is free to them! DayDeal sent my order in regular first class USPS mail, but did not put any postage on it, so I had to pay the Post Office to get it. I'm only out 44 cents, but still, that is terrible. Before leaving this negative review I called their phone number yesterday, and it went to voicemail, and then I emailed customer service and still haven't heard back, so I feel they deserve a negative review.

Edited to add: They did end up replying to my email and offered me $5 store credit, so I tried ordering again and this time they did pay the postage on the package. Hopefully the first order was a mistake.

modified review This review was modified by apibboater on December 23 2009 05:31:10 PM

"If you order anything from this company, hope that it is in good condition and will not fail after 30 days. Otherwise, you will be very sorry. This company DOES NOT stand behind their merchandise. I wasted a lot of money purchasing items from this company that failed after four months or were not compatible with my cell phone and not discovered until after this so-called 30 day "warranty" period. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!"

"Wow! These guys are fantastic! I ordered the Monaco Metal Case for Blackberry Curve 8300 8310 8320 8330, Silver. They offered one of the cheapest prices out on the web. Delivered it in 3 days as expected. I can't be any more pleased! Thank you Day Deal! "

"I made my first order Sunday night and received an order confirmation email right away. 2 days later I received an order processed and shipped email. My order arrived on Friday, well packed with everything intact and I selected the standard free shipping. I did read the reviews here before making my purchase and the fact they accept PayPal was basically the final deciding factor. A phone and fax number were easily found on their web site as well as being included in the emails. Since it was a smooth transaction and I did not need customer service I can not comment on that. I would do business again."

modified review This review was modified by 3Dginsu on February 21 2009 11:30:44 AM

"Created an account and placed my first order (for a couple of cell phone carrying cases) on a Monday afternoon. Opted for the free standard shipping, which *could* have taken close to two weeks at the outside. But I received the items the following Friday. Along the way, Daydeal's email notifications were fast and efficient, and their phone number was included in all of them (and is not 'hidden' or buried on their website either), although it is not toll-free. Packaging was solid, items were of better quality than expected, prices great. No reason arose for me to discover what their customer service or problem resolution would have been like, and maybe I just got lucky, but for me the bottom line was that my transaction couldn't have gone better."

"I bought a headset amplifire from Day Deal on July 27. On July 29, I received a shipping conformation, but with no tracking number. I didnt think anything of it, so I just waited for it to arrive. On August 18, I still didnt get it. So I emailed the customer support asking them where my stuff is. They emailed me back the next day telling me that I should wait the full 7 business days (where it has been 15 business days so far), and included a tracking number with a link to the UPS site. It said it shipped and that it was in the USPS's possesion. Very common. But the part that was not right was that the station that the package was in was called "Southern Connecticut". This is not how a USPS lables their stations. Additionally, the lady at my post office looked all over the data base with the tracking number, and there was no evidence of it ever being in USPS's possesion. So UPS must returned it probably due to a bad label. Because of the possibilty, I made sure that my address was right, and it was. So that was Day Deal's fault. It took them another 15 business days and a lot more emails for them to finally give me my money back. I will never have anything to do with them again."