• Address: 445 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10016
    • Contact: custserv@datavis.com
    • Phone: 212 -689 - 1111
    • Customer Support: 212 - 689 - 1111 ext 710
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 8:00pm Mon-Fri 9:30am - 8:00pm Sat 9:30am - 7:00pm Sun
    • Fax: 212 -689 - 1743

"I purchased a item on sale, me and over 5 other guys, DataVision never sent us any confirmation(never got charged at first) and they never sent us our items after waiting we sent them emails and called, they said they didn't mean to put the item on sale and would NOT let us buy the item they then charged everyone, but me the price of the item, then a few days later they canceled, and changed the price from $52 to over $500! luckily they didn't charge us any more, 8 days later we got Fraudulent charges put on are Credit Cards and luckily our CC company's canceled them and we are getting new cards. I strongly advise you to NEVER use DataVision, They have horrible customer support and they will take your CC # and use it to buy other items. they are now charging $350 for the item."

modified review This review was modified by Delta6326 on May 09 2013 01:14:27 PM

"I'm writing this because of their rude customer service representative. I called to ask if they would list an item on the Barnes & Noble Marketplace so I could use my B&N gift card to purchase the item. I see they list a lot of electronic items on there. He said something very rude that was like "customers don't dictate what we list on our web site or other web sites." The point is he was very rude in his answer to me. He could have just said "I'm sorry but we don't do that" or something to that effect. After reading the other reviews here, I'm glad I didn't do any business with them. And you can tell most, if not all, of the good reviews are fake. Click on the user names of the positive reviewers and notice it says "Total Reviews 1." Obviously an employee posting that 1 positive review."

modified review This review was modified by alex179 on January 11 2013 12:55:58 PM

"I ordered a Canon 5D Mark III. Within 3 hours of ordering the price dropped by $100. I received an email saying they would be refunding me $100 because the price dropped. My camera was shipped same day, and I received it the next day by noon. Couldn't be happier with their service."

modified review This review was modified by inkio on October 26 2012 06:07:51 AM

"I ordered a Canon 5D Mark III from DataVision (Ebay) and was happy with the transaction. The product was packaged well and I received it within 24-hours of placing the order. I would definitely do business with them again."

"I purchased a Netgear Modem/Router from Datavis via Ebay. I did not experience any problems the first 30 days until I bought a new computer and had to reconnect the DSL line to the router. The router was not picking up the internet signal. I contacted AT&T twice, and both repair men said it was the router not connecting to the internet. I contacted Netgear because of the 30 days warranty from Datavis, and I was told this router was manufactured in Nov 2010, and there was nothing they can do unless I bought their extended warranty for $80. This router was listed "NEW" on Datavis Ebay listing. I also need to mention I threw away the original packing, which is the main reason Datavis wouldn't allow me to return the router. However, I got ebay involved as well as my credit card company to dispute this claim on my behalf. Otherwise, I would be out $150. I will NEVER purchase from Datavis nor a Netgear product again. "

modified review This review was modified by lgrudek on June 01 2012 08:01:45 AM

"For defective merchandise claims, they make buyer pay for their own shipping and then they will issue 15% restocking fee. If you contact them to credit back the restocking fee, they will give you runaround. Worst customer service."

"Absolute most lied to I have been by an online retailer. DATAVIS SUCKS. Extremely rude, arrogant and sarcastic in almost all their responses. That's when they actually did respond! They "guaranteed" shipment of items then failed to produce. Even bragged they were not like other retailers early on when the orders were placed and that they would never cancel orders. People lost out on other deals and bought accessories they can not use now. Then when their website couldn't handle all the orders, they mark up the items $20 to sell on eBay. The only problem is they never had the items to begin with!! Datavis.com SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"There are lots of negative comments here because of the HP Touchpad firestorm that Datavis (as well as a ton of other companies online) found themselves in. Datavis sold their Touchpads $20 over MSRP which did not make me feel all that wonderful. That being said, I got my 32GB from them. I placed my order shortly before the website said OOS, and they made sure to get me my product.

The best thing about Datavis was simply that they kept in communication with everyone. Using Facebook, everyone knew the status of Datavis' inventory. Unfortunately a lot of people are upset that they didn't get a Touchpad (several of my family members and my partner are in the same boat and I've invested a lot of time into trying to get them for them). However, I feel as though the blame should be more on HP and less on the retailers. Don't shoot the messenger, especially when they were never notified that anything of this sort was to happen.

Yes I got my product. Yes Datavis charged extra. Yes I would pay that fee again for the great support I got in return. THANK YOU.

"Do you remember the sleaze-ball electronics store from the flop-movie: "Don't Mess With The Zohan"? Well, guess what you're essentially dealing with? Their reviews, regardless of date, speak for themselves. Sony guts... Lies... Zer0 customer service, & nothing but 'Gimme d'cash'... If you arrived here after your order, God speed & good luck, else; bend over sunshine! If not, spend the extra on a reputable and honorable dealer, unless you want to have to use E-Bay's buyer protection & Pay-Pal for insurance; otherwise there is NOTHING to see here. "

"Placed an order for a 8GB DDR3 ( 2X4GB) memory kit. Received a 4GB ( 2X2GB ) kit in mail instead. Called customer service and informed them about the mistake. They told me that they cant give me the 8Gb , It was a mistake on their side but they are unwilling to give me the 8gb at this price, SO they will just take their product back and give me a refund."

"one of the most crooked companies I have ever dealt with. Its sad that big companies like Datavis can screw over people and get away with it just because they have lots of money and power. They lied an order i made and did not deliver. They did not answer my emails and even offered me a useless 20% off coupon for their crappy products. The other crooked company Ebay will just let Datavis continue doing business because Ebay only cares about the money they make from datavis sales. Datavision should be ashamed of themselves"

"When they knew that supplies were limited they didn't ship in the order that people purchased. Instead they shipped out to whoever yelled at the customer service dept the loudest. This is after they sent an email saying not to call or email. Way to reward the idiots that can't read!"

"Ordered a touchpad for my dads birthday next month and datavis assured me that all orders places on touchpads WOULD BE COMPLETED! those are their exact words. I passed on two different oppertunities to score the rare touchpad because DataVis ASSURED ME that no matter what I would get my touchpad. Today I checked the status of my order (2 weeks after i placed it) and it says CANCELED. This was going to be the perfect gift for my father and his business trips and datavis ruined it by making false promises. If datavis would have expressed even a shred of doubt that my order would completed, I would have bought another touchpad from another retailer just in case. They really fu**ed me.....datavis really fu**ed me hard. Please honor the thousands that were screwed by datavis.com and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! they are a terrible company with RUDE employees that LIE."

"Instead of shipping product promptly, sent multiple e-mails with excuses about their distributors. Apparently sold a product they never had for over MSRP."

"one of the most crooked companies I have ever dealt with. Its sad that big companies like Datavis can screw over people and get away with it just because they have lots of money and power. They lied an order i made and did not deliver. They did not answer my emails and even offered me a useless 20% off coupon for their crappy products. The other crooked company Ebay will just let Datavis continue doing business because Ebay only cares about the money they make from datavis sales. Datavision should be ashamed of themselves!"

Datavis.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Datavis.com is not a merchant member
Datavis.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!