• Rating 4.00/10 5 reviews

Dann Online is not a merchant member
    Dann Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Dann Online contact information

"I have been a long time customer of Dann-Online and have always been pleased with not only the products that I have purchased, but also the prompt and courteous attention I have received when I have had questions. The few returns that I have had to make were handled expediently and without any issues. I have found that most people with positive shopping experiences do not post reviews - so I felt the need to offer my first one here. I will continue to shop at Dann-Online!!"

"Appalling customer service. The returns process was not only slow but downright combative, requiring many emails and an actual argument on the part of the merchant that they knew better than I did how clothing would fit. It's interesting to note that others have found their emails to be rude and/or nonresponsive; whether they're understaffed or simply convinced they are always right, they provided the worst customer experience I have encountered in many years of online shopping. (It's also interesting to note that the only positive review on this site is from the merchant himself, who asserts yet again that the customer is wrong.)
It's a shame, because I like their merchandise and would have made multiple purchases if they had processed a simple return quickly and cheerfully.

modified review This review was modified by educatedconsumer on November 05 2010 09:13:54 AM

"We do feel that after 38+ years in the clothing business that we understand the fit of a garment.....and particularly how one manufacturer over another will fit.

This is our expertise and generally people are receptive to us helping them to find a garment that will fit them.

Tailored garments for men do need some alteration to the finished product. Some people do not always understand that they simply cannot just step into a pair of tailored trousers without some adjustments. The waist, seat, and the bottoms often need attention.

We merely suggested to this customer that they try the next size up........the logical step when fit is too small and from what was described.

modified review This review was modified by ddann on March 08 2011 05:40:26 AM

"Pretty bad experience. Ordered a tote bag from Dann, not personalized. Received a call from a salesperson wondering why I did not want to personalize it. Changed my mind, ordered it with my initials. Received the bag, not what I wanted, tried to exchange, but was told that they don't accept/exchange personalized items. The guy who called me never took the courtesy to talk about consequences of personalizing the item. Looks like they use personalization as a technique to make sales final. Follow up discussions were not pleasant at all. Received a bunch of rude e-mails."

"Poor responses to e-mail queries."

modified review This review was modified by Java2010 on March 18 2010 09:10:06 AM