• Dann Online

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"We purchased a valet from Dann and wanted to return it for another one. After getting a return authorization from them we shipped the product back at our expense. We were told they never received it. After showing them UPS proof of delivery at their address, they then told us that the person who signed for it - Lee - had never worked for them. They then denied ever receiving any shipment from us. The company is a fraud and this is obvious from the other reviews on this site as they concur with ours. I will be contacting the Federal Trade Commission and I will be contacting their merchant banking service to inform them of this company's illicit activities. They ripped us off for $300.00. Period"

This review was modified by ArthurTaylor on February 10 2015 09:11:50 PM

"Horrible to do business with! Terrible website. I should have known since they have no phone number. They have no customer service. I wish I had seen how bad their ratings were prior to ordering from them!"

This review was modified by MDBYRD on January 29 2015 03:58:29 PM

"I have been a long time customer of Dann-Online and have always been pleased with not only the products that I have purchased, but also the prompt and courteous attention I have received when I have had questions. The few returns that I have had to make were handled expediently and without any issues. I have found that most people with positive shopping experiences do not post reviews - so I felt the need to offer my first one here. I will continue to shop at Dann-Online!!"

"Appalling customer service. The returns process was not only slow but downright combative, requiring many emails and an actual argument on the part of the merchant that they knew better than I did how clothing would fit. It's interesting to note that others have found their emails to be rude and/or nonresponsive; whether they're understaffed or simply convinced they are always right, they provided the worst customer experience I have encountered in many years of online shopping. (It's also interesting to note that the only positive review on this site is from the merchant himself, who asserts yet again that the customer is wrong.)
It's a shame, because I like their merchandise and would have made multiple purchases if they had processed a simple return quickly and cheerfully.

This review was modified by educatedconsumer on November 05 2010 09:13:54 AM

"We do feel that after 38+ years in the clothing business that we understand the fit of a garment.....and particularly how one manufacturer over another will fit.

This is our expertise and generally people are receptive to us helping them to find a garment that will fit them.

Tailored garments for men do need some alteration to the finished product. Some people do not always understand that they simply cannot just step into a pair of tailored trousers without some adjustments. The waist, seat, and the bottoms often need attention.

We merely suggested to this customer that they try the next size up........the logical step when fit is too small and from what was described.

This review was modified by ddann on March 08 2011 05:40:26 AM

"Pretty bad experience. Ordered a tote bag from Dann, not personalized. Received a call from a salesperson wondering why I did not want to personalize it. Changed my mind, ordered it with my initials. Received the bag, not what I wanted, tried to exchange, but was told that they don't accept/exchange personalized items. The guy who called me never took the courtesy to talk about consequences of personalizing the item. Looks like they use personalization as a technique to make sales final. Follow up discussions were not pleasant at all. Received a bunch of rude e-mails."

"Poor responses to e-mail queries."

This review was modified by Java2010 on March 18 2010 09:10:06 AM

Share Dann Online's store rating

Dann Online is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dann Online is not a merchant member
Dann Online does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!