Stores > Danish Design Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Danish Design Store by clicking a star below.

2017-06-23

Unique gifts

" Great customer service..If you have any questions or any problems they will take very good care of you. I had a few questions and emailed them, Connie got back to me within 24 hours."

2017-05-29

Great product

"They had a felt basket that was out of stock everywhere else. They had it at the same price and delivered it on time. It is beautiful and holds our throws in our living room."

2017-05-28

Took a month and a half after returning item and four phone calls to get a refund

"I had never ordered from Danish Design Store before when I ordered a dinner plate to replace a broken one in my set.
I promptly received the plate I ordered and realized I had ordered the wrong size. I was sent instructions as to how to return the item and was told that I would have to create a new order to get the correct-sized plate.
I thought it best to return it and get a refund before placing a new order, since I would not be able to simply exchange the plate for the correct size.
I packaged the plate and followed the instructions for return, mailing the box from a local U.S. Post Office on 04/11/17. USPS tracking showed the item was delivered on 04/13/17.
Towards the end of the month of April, I called Danish Design and was told that I would be refunded before the end of the month.
The end of April came and went. I called and spoke with Gabrielle on 05/18/17, and was told that she would see to it that a refund was made. I spoke with her, again, on 05/23/17 and was told the same. On 05/26/17, I spoke with Lindsay. Later that day, a refund was finally made minus the 20% restocking fee.
I am disappointed that it took a month and a half to receive a refund when I followed the instructions. That and having to make four phone calls before getting the refund seems excessive. And it's not as if Danish Design tried to make up for any of that by reducing the restocking fee.
Considering that a number of other dealers carry this pattern and other items I like, I don't see any reason to do business with Danish Design ever again.

2017-05-24

No communication. Avoid them

"Order placed 2 months ago, no follow-up, no news about expected delivery and after calling them to inquire why after almost 2 months i didn't receive my order, they tell me if is coming to their warehouse in MAYBE 2-3 weeks... No news yet. A real disaster in terms of customer's experience."

2017-05-20

Where's my order?

"So far, terrible - I never received my order nor have I heard anything back from you updating me about when my order is shipping. Plus I paid in full up front."

2017-05-18

Item not arrived yet

"Hi. We have not received the item. Can you please let us know when it will arrive "

2017-05-12

Very bad experience

"My credit card got charged even though store could not fulfill my order. Required a number of email to get refunded (over three separate transactions). Because this was a foreign transaction, I still ended up being refunded over $10 less than my card was initially charged."

2017-05-11

Dissatisfied

"Delivery time is too long. Some items were backordered. And they charge 20% of restocking fee upon return. Won't order again"

2017-05-07

Never received my items and my order was canceled without notice.

"I received an email letting me know my order was canceled and that I would be getting refunded. I just wanted my boxes and still haven't been able to find some."

2017-04-30

Wonderful service!

"Danish Design Store is where I shop for any special items I need for my home. I recently purchased some lamps, one of which had a small issue, upon contacting customer service I was immediately taken care of. The staff are quick to respond and very efficient. They contacted the manufacturer and had a new one to me in two weeks. It's nice to know that there are still companies that care about efficiently taking care of consumers. Thanks Danish Design Store, you have a customer for life!"

2017-04-28

We didn't purchase anything

"The worst experience ever. No one answered and we didn't receive anything after 6 months."

2017-04-27

Great product and excellent service

"Poulsen 3/2 lamps were delivered on time, however there was a broken piece and Danish Design Store promptly replaced the part. Very reliable and responsive company."

2017-02-02

Love the Products but Wouldn't Order Again

"Pros: Great selection of products. Excellent customer service. Friendly staff quickly answers emails / calls with courtesy and handled a replacement for damaged and missing products efficiently.

Cons: Ordered a large shipment of items in October, but communication about arrival of items was very poor. Some items just showed up without tracking notifications; then we had to ask for shipping estimates for the other items which were usually off by several weeks and even months. Finally received our last items in the beginning of February. One item we had ordered became backordered until the end of February, but we only learned of this after asking about its status. So while we love the products and service, you have to be patient and proactive about tracking down your order.

2017-01-29

"Have only received 1/3 items purchased & charged for. No emails or follow up. Had to phone customer service and still waiting for items to arrive. "

2017-01-20

Instant Gratification!

"I had my chair two days after I ordered it! The owner of the local distribution center knows my name. He called and suggested that we come and get our Stingwray chair. I think start to finish it took a half an hour to go get the chair and set it up in our house!

The chair, by the way, is awesome! The service, unbelievable!

Share Danish Design Store's store rating

Danish Design Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Danish Design Store is not a merchant member
Danish Design Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!