Stores > Danish Design Store

• Danish Design S Danish Design Store Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-02-02

Love the Products but Wouldn't Order Again

"Pros: Great selection of products. Excellent customer service. Friendly staff quickly answers emails / calls with courtesy and handled a replacement for damaged and missing products efficiently.

Cons: Ordered a large shipment of items in October, but communication about arrival of items was very poor. Some items just showed up without tracking notifications; then we had to ask for shipping estimates for the other items which were usually off by several weeks and even months. Finally received our last items in the beginning of February. One item we had ordered became backordered until the end of February, but we only learned of this after asking about its status. So while we love the products and service, you have to be patient and proactive about tracking down your order.

This review was modified by BurgerTims on February 07 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-01-29

"Have only received 1/3 items purchased & charged for. No emails or follow up. Had to phone customer service and still waiting for items to arrive. "

This review was modified by jessicakuhlmey on January 31 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-20

Instant Gratification!

"I had my chair two days after I ordered it! The owner of the local distribution center knows my name. He called and suggested that we come and get our Stingwray chair. I think start to finish it took a half an hour to go get the chair and set it up in our house!

The chair, by the way, is awesome! The service, unbelievable!

This review was modified by mmbuzz on January 24 2017 12:01:52 AM

2017-01-16

Always Pleased

"I've ordered a couple of times from Danish Design Store and they have shipped promptly. Items are well packed and I just love the selection they have to offer. Will definitely shop with them again."

This review was modified by lisedupuis01 on January 18 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-01-16

Would do business with them again.

"We received this sooner than expected in excellent shape. Amazing packaging. "

This review was modified by rebby-90767 on January 18 2017 12:30:02 PM

2016-12-30

Awesome tea accessory

"It was a pleasure dealing with the Danish Design Store. Apart from,beautiful designs the service was efficient and fast.
Love my tea infuser, yes, it was on the expensive side, but is it beautiful and practical.
Marga Bushara

2016-12-26

Beautiful Chairs: worth the wait

"We selected chairs that are a perfect match for a handmade table from Blackcreek Mountain. They are stunning....well-made and elegant. A perfect pairing for this custom table. The delivery experience started out to be disappointing (initially low communication and multiple delays) but Bernard, a manager at Diligent Delivery, came through with great communication, professional assistance, and white glove delivery before Christmas. Greg and I would happily order from Danish Design again! "

2016-12-13

Expected more

"I ordered the wall pods about a month ago. I immediately realized that I ordered the wrong size. I contacted a representative within a day only to be told that it had been shipped already. I was disappointed with the color when it came as it was not true to the description on the site. I am not satisfied. "

2016-11-25

Great products

"We ordered the wood hat holders, great quality and service."

2016-11-20

furnituredesignpro

"Gabrielle was very knowledgeable and extremely efficient and helpful. Excellent customer service. Much appreciated!"

2016-11-17

Where's my stuff?

"Still waiting delivery on an October 3rd order, one month, two weeks and counting. Not real pleased that the charge appeared on my credit card a couple of weeks ago."

2016-10-31

Very good products and service!

"Products are top notch and service was very prompt and helpful. The only negative was shipping took quite a bit for in stock chairs.

Thanks,
Shelly

2016-10-31

A+

"John Palmer helped me quote product and it was very easy to place my order. He was very helpful by getting me everything I needed. We are a company in Chicago and we were pricing product for a BID. I needed additional information like Lead Times and Warranty on the product. He was able to get me that information in a timely manner. I was happy to see a shipping confirmation and a delivery confirmation. I felt that was very helpdul and I didn't feel like I had to hunt somebody down to get a status on my order.
Thanks again!
Lizzy Visconti

2016-10-16

"Helpful staff. Gubi Demon shelves arrived quickly.
Great experience!

2016-10-05

Happy experience

"I bought 4 chairs as a housewarming gift for my niece on the East Coast. Delivery was prompt. There was a snag as the fowarder left a couple of the chairs behind but a call to the Danish Design Store and they appeared shortly afterward. Very happy with customer service and the overall experience."

Share Danish Design Store's store rating

Danish Design Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Danish Design Store is a merchant member
Danish Design Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.