• Rating 7.00/10 17 reviews

Dangeo.com is not a merchant member
    Dangeo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Dangeo.com contact information

"Great place to deal with. I was looking for a headset as a gift, and the price was so much better than the competition (including local retailers (no shipping) that I actually got myself a set too, and still saved money after taxes shipping (albeit only a buck or two).
There was a website-related error where my timed-out cart ended up being charged to my credit card a few days before, but I sent them an email and the next day it was fixed, apology and all. Great experience.
Arkadi Romijn
Ottawa, Canada

"- had a problem with a faulty memory stick that they shipped me, they did not respond (ever!) to this problem, I would not recommend this company to anyone"

"I ordered a 2x1024MB OCZ Value RAM kit on Monday with UPS EXPRESS shipping, my credit card is immediately charged, but I do not receive a confirmation email. I call Dangeo the next day, and they say there was a screw up with the system. They confirm my order, shipping method, and address. On Thursday my order ships, but UPS tracking shows standard shipping. I needed this kit this week, and now I have to wait until Tuesday or Thursday? Unacceptable.

I called Dangeo and they refunded the full shipping cost, but I really needed that part last week. All in all, the service was great, and the reps were friendly and professional. A good place to shop as long as their shipping department get their bearings.

modified review This review was modified by d2arcturus on October 18 2005 10:21:54 AM

"They were one of the few websites that stocked a specific monitor i was looking for, and using the price match i saved about $30.00. I ordered it and recieved a call the next day to confirm that i had ordered it, since my shipping address is different than my cc address, which i thought was proper. Although there main shipping is UPS they also let you ship Purolator, which in my case is far better since UPS service really sucks in my area. Recieved the monitor 2 days later and they provided a tracking number. All in all a very smooth and professional transaction."

"Excellent dealer. Great prices and incredible service. I will buy all my products from Dangeo from now on."

"After a few hickups with the ordering (shipping info was different from billing) they were just about to ship my order when UPS went on strike. Dangeo notified me of the strike and said that they had shipped the package CanadaPost Expidited. They shipped it Monday afternoon, I got it Wednesday morning.

Shipping was fine (despite what others say) and the customer service was very courteous to me and kept me well informed about my order.

I managed to successfully pricematch my product down an additional $10.

I would shop there again!

" Great if you want a low price, but they are sloooow to ship!
I purchased components to build a system through them... The various parts were all in stock (according to their web site), but it still took over a week once my payment was accepted for their internal shipping process to begin. In the intervening time between my credit card being charged and the actual shipment being sent out from Alberta, I received absolutely no information as to when I could expect shipment, despite repeated emails to their sales staff.
Also, be very careful with their price watch feature. I submitted URLs to each components lower prices and each was accepted in turn but then on the very last stage of the order - the price after taxes jumped and, it seems, nothing was credited. I sent an email to the sales staff and they quickly fixed this (claiming that it was just a programming anomaly), but caveat emptor!
Anyhow, alls well that ends well, I received all the parts in good condition... it just took longer than it needed to. The company seems legitimate & reliable, and will do well if they hire more staff or elsewise speed up their internal processing time.

"Purchased a video and a sound card. Its been a week now, and I finally got the shipping email that it was sent out, again a week after I ordered. Company has great prices, great PM'ing, but must improve on getting items shipped ASAP. I would buy from them again if I don't mind waiting a week and a half to get my order from Calgary to Victoria."

"Good service, good feedback, quality products, and reasonable prices. I really can't complain about anything on the site. It might be nice to have a wider selection in some areas, but somehow I doubt that's really something to gripe about, considering that they work hard to bring us the latest toys as soon as they arrive."

"I couldent belive what crappy shipping time this company has. I purchased sound card from them, using a credit card, i checked my mail to maek sure the order went through; it did. Next day i decided to go back to dangeo and log in to see that status of my shipment, low and behold they dident have any way to track the shipment... Most other sittes allowyou to track your shipment when you log into the web site. Found out later in the week that parts did not ship out tell like a week after i made the order... i recieved a tracking number, but it was after a week had gone by. I mean a WEEk??? just to ship out a lsy sound card? It was instock also, yet it still took i week to ship. It is now the 27th and I have still not recieved my package. My customer is not happy and it has put me in a difficult position to explain to him what has happend. They also shipped UPS, UPS sucks and their shipping methodes is horrable!

Advice, if your going to buy from these people make sure you call them to make sure things are instock.. their site cannot be strusted if you ask me!

modified review This review was modified by Rare on December 26 2003 11:54:36 PM

"Due to that don't have a credit card, so my friend purchased a sound card for me and I paied him back. It's been a week and still no sound card. I made a purchase for some speakers else where on the 22 and they may get here before the sound card *chuckles*. They are here tomorrow guaranteed. Dangeo your status interaction to the customer plainly stinks. Do what all other companies do, tell the customers what stage of processing the order you are at. Processing payment, prepairing to ship, and shiped. At least have the decency of sending the tracking number when you do ship the package. On top of it all you use UPS which is renown of damageing packages. As seen here not many like UPS http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1736.html For when I do get a credit card, I will not purchase from dangeo untill they improve their shipping methods greatly. Also your product list is mangled. Change it to alphabetical order, so that people don't spend time wasted trying to find a certain product. Your service is great, but you have LOTS to improve on.

Edit: They do give you the tracking number. They just took forever to ship it.

modified review This review was modified by UserB on December 23 2003 05:34:47 PM

"Contact person very knowlegible and helpful. Pricematch policy very fair and ensures that their prices are very competitive!"

"i have pretty much bought my computer off dangeo.
Great service, they are always willing to answer questions.

First order i ever put in was for a thermaltake case which was not being made anymore. Dangeo went out of there way and surprised me with a email that they searched and found one. They even gave me the chance to order it first, which i did :)

" Dangeo offers the best service and prices in Canada that I have found. If their prices are a little higher than other prices you have found, you can use the price watchdog, and Dangeo will match that price. Their customer service is very willing to accomodate you any way that they can. The service representatives at this site are also very knowledgeable. All of these reasons combined make this the best Canadian computer reseller site around! I would highly recommend them to anyone!"

"Responsive to questions. Product shipped fairly quickly.

Only issue was when Is7 motherboard failed (after 5 days) they would not offer a replacement and suggested going through ABIT's eRMA process. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this process to replace a defective product.