• Dalton Wholesal Dalton Wholesale Floors Elite Status

"FIVE STAR *****
I too was skeptical, as I am with anyone on the internet. FANTASTIC is all that I can say. I ordered (52) cases of Versini Consenza Eucalyptus 5" x 1/2" and other assorted pieces. I dealt with Dustin. Extremely professional, kept all promises, shipped and delivered when they said. In addition all of my (52) cases were the same batch number. So, no concern as to seconds or mis-marked dye lots. My professional installer was totally blown away with the quality of the materials and the manner in which they were shipped and protected. These people are real, have a job-site building and can be seen at anytime. They all speak real good Southern English. AND the price was simply outstanding.

Panama City, Florida
Business Owner (43 yrs.)

"My flooring from True Hardwoods was shipped in a timely manner. When we inspected the product shipped it did not appear to be correct even though the numbers on the boxes were correct. We left two messages (due to no one answering our calls)asking if Armstrong could have shipped the wrong product? I tried emailing True Hardwoods again no response. I finally called Armstrong to verify what I had ordered and discovered changes had been made to the flooring from the sample I had view and therefore was not what I had expected. I'm keeping the flooring. I did call the Better Business Bureau and they said not returning my calls was not acceptable and to file a complaint. Once True Hardwoods had my payment and shipped the product they were done too bad because had this worked out they would have gotten more business. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

truehardwoods, Dalton Wholesale Floors rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize that you weren't able to get in touch with us.

Sincerely
True Hardwoods Inc”

"Very knowledgeable, friendly and responsive customer service"

"True Hardwoods verified my order by phone when I did not order a complete box. The shipping company they use was easy to access to keep track of the shipment. I would use then again.

"True Hardwoods has great selection, excellent quality, very good pricing and their service is top notch. Excellent experience with John in operations! Very very pleased with the product and their service - they answered all the questions I had and helped me make my final selection on flooring based on questions they asked...all over the phone! Very knowledgeable staff that care! One note - if you are ordering more rare types of woods like hickory the manufacturer (such as Somerset for example) only does runs in batches so you would want to order early because lead times can be longer than expected. This is just something to keep in mind when ordering that is out of True Hardwoods control. "

"the order was filled on time and the quality was very good."

"Living almost 500 miles from True Hardwoods all my communication with them was by phone and email. They rate a perfect 10 in knowledge of their product, customer service, prices and tracking delivery of the order. Thanks for making an unplanned "remodel" less stressful!"

"Outstanding service, great product."

"We couldn't be happier with our new floor and the excellent customer service from True Hardwoods. We've recommended them to anyone we know considering new flooring."

"the products came in as promised and look great. we did have a little bit of an extended wait to receive the product, and it did not come at the time promised. we had to call the delivery company several times to find out where our flooring was. "

"I would highly recommend True Hardwoods to anyone. The price was good and the people were exceptionally nice."

"I talked to John two times and he was very helpful in answering my questions. I would highly recommend them anyone."

"Their price was great and they shipped quickly."

"They did exactly what they said they would. Shipped on time and were very helpful when several problems came up on my end prior to shipment . I would refer friends and relatives and would use them again without hesitation."

"I ordered 22 cases of Santa Barbara Harvest Oak on 2-21-2014. Order shipped on 2-27-2014 and was received on 3-3-2014.

Excellent price for an very good product.

Share Dalton Wholesale Floors's store rating

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a merchant member
Dalton Wholesale Floors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.