Stores > Dalton Wholesale Floors
  • Dalton Wholesal Dalton Wholesale Floors Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dalton Wholesale Floors by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

Good deals

"Great flooring at a great price. Delivery was quick. I did notice that once the order was placed, i didn't get a delivery indication until the shipping company called to schedule the delivery. Otherwise, great product and service."

This review was modified by OrangeHedgehog on March 24 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-22

slow order processing had to stay on them to get my order filled

"slow shippers , very good product so far"

This review was modified by DollarBillNumbat on March 24 2017 07:00:07 AM

2017-03-20

Very Satisfied Consumer

"We fell in love with the floor at a local retailer. Unfortunately, their price was out of the ballpark of what we could do. Searched online and found DWF. Placed the order after we measured a number of time to be sure it was the correct amount. Received an email quickly acknowledging our order. Replied to the email and was told we would hear when it shipped, but no estimate as to how long that would be. Send another email and received nothing, so I finally called. Left a message for the ecommerce manager and received nothing, so decided to call. Customer service was VERY helpful and gave me all of the information I needed. Shipped and received before we were supposed to, and in great shape. Thanks for helping us save money!"

This review was modified by CMILRMAR on March 22 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-15

Quality Product

"Title says it all! Beautiful when installed!"

This review was modified by kdondar on March 17 2017 01:15:01 PM

2017-03-11

Better than the chain outlets

"My first choice would be to buy local. But for our particular choice of flooring DWF was way less money. The service was good and the freight company, Saia, despite some torn boxes was fine. The result is name brand flooring for the price of off brand local offerings. Very happy."

This review was modified by dlramsey on March 14 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-03-09

Lower prices

"Got the exact flooring I wanted for $3 a square foot less than anywhere else I can find it. Took a little while for shipping but totally worth it love love love my flooring"

This review was modified by krantz133 on March 14 2017 12:00:27 AM

Delivery issues

"The delivery took longer than advertised, and when I contacted the company on multiple occasions, I received the run around. By the the time the wood floors arrived in my state I no longer lived at the address and had to go through hoops to have the last mile delivery company change address and deliver floors. Due to delay I had to reschedule contractor several times, and delayed install of floors in new home by a month. Dalton took responsibility at the end and covered the address change fee but after some unnecessary back and forth emails. "

This review was modified by mascontris on March 08 2017 08:00:11 PM

Great Flooring, Great Price

"My flooring arrived as advertised. The personnel at DWF were very helpful and made the entire process flow smoothly. I would definitely recommend them and order from them again. "

This review was modified by ginnysoddy on March 08 2017 12:45:02 PM

Couldn't be happier

"I was so nervous about ordering online but it was so easy and I saved thousands compared to what two local flooring stores quoted me. I even called to make sure everything was the same product and customer service was great in answering all my questions. I ordered 72 cartons of engineering hardwood and it was shipped promptly. The truck pulled up to our driveway and we unloaded directly into our garage. No issues at all with the product!"

This review was modified by jdschrage on March 08 2017 09:15:01 AM

Lack of communication.

"We have ordered flooring through Dalton previously and were satisfied with the transaction. This time we placed an order and submitted a credit card for payment. As before, we were waiting to be contacted by the freight line to finalize shipping delivery. However, I just happened to notice several days later that my credit card had been credited for the full amount of the order. Apparently the type of flooring we ordered was not available. However, Dalton did not notify us. They just credited our credit card without telling us. During that time we were waiting for the shipment. "

This review was modified by mikecollins293 on March 07 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-03-02

"Dalton Wholesale floors had the best price for my floors. I ordered online and they were shipped the same day. The costumer Service was great when i called to add the lift gate service. Very helpful and willing to help. "

This review was modified by ishjoe0211 on March 07 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-03-02

Awesome price and fast delivery

"At first I was a bit hesitant placing such a large order online but figured I would be protected using my credit card. I was able to get a quote while speaking with someone on the phone, I saved over 1000 bucks and everything was delivered in 3 days where as local places were going to take 2 weeks. I would not hesitate to doing business with them again, have already recommended someone over to this place. "

This review was modified by mmartins018 on March 07 2017 12:00:15 AM

Easy

"All parts from ordering to delivery went well"

This review was modified by garramoneg54 on March 07 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-03-01

Excellent source

" Very happy with the follow-through. Easy to work with. Very very satisfied "

This review was modified by sherwoodflooring on March 03 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-03-01

Beautiful Floor

"Order floor from Dalton came earlier than expected. Very pleased with product. It looks so beautiful. I would recommend to anyone looking to purchase. "

This review was modified by maggie_ellenwood on March 03 2017 11:30:01 AM

Share Dalton Wholesale Floors's store rating

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dalton Wholesale Floors is a merchant member
Dalton Wholesale Floors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.