Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Steals by clicking a star below.

2017-08-16

Quick shipping and order processing, poor quality control and customer care

"I ordered a refurbished google pixel on a Thursday evening and received the phone by the following Wednesday afternoon, so the shipping piece of this was incredibly efficient. However, the device was shipped in generic packaging and included only a no-name usb ac adapter and unknown 12" usb-c to usb-a cable. On top of that, it came without a sim tray, which is pretty basic and should not be missing. Oh, and no pushpin device to remove the sim tray even if one were included. How hard is that to provide? Now I have to order a sim card tray off of Amazon and wait for that to be delivered before I can truly use the phone as a phone. That's disappointing.

Overall, based on the experiences of others with the company, I feel I got lucky that my device came and it was in very good condition. But I can't say I'll ever order from them again.

OK, where's the rest?

"bought >TWO< BluTooth, the bag delivered with *ONE*"

2017-08-16

it is nice goods and cheap price

"only one things, the delivery is little bit late. I thinks so over two weeks.
they notice 5~10 days in a web. I received my glasses over 16 days later.
Really good price and nice quality.

Order cancelled

"I got an email immediately after making my purchase saying the order was cancelled with no reason given. Does not make me want to use the site EVER again. At least give a reason if you cancel someone's order."

Almost Amazing

"The shopping experience was great overall, with the exception of the item description being somewhat lacking in details. I purchased a Google Pixel phone, but had to go the Google Store to look up the full spec list and feature set. It would have been nice to have all that information in the item listing without having to go somewhere else to get it.
Checkout was fast, simple and easy. Saving my info for future use was as easy as entering my phone number. Very nice shopping flow.

A+ Super Easy and Super Experience

"I've been a long time customer. It's always a great experience. Look no further."

Great experience

"Simple, smooth, swift and sincere"

So fast free shipping

"I love dailysteal because they care about their customer and increased the service. "

Wrong item

"I ordered a blue and white hoody and received a black one.is there any way to resolve this issue before I begin publicly reviewing your tactics of not caring about customer orders once you get another sale in regardless of specifications in the colour section."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Thank you for reaching out, we have just sent you an email to proceed with the exchange! We look forward to resolving this for you. Best regards!! ”

Nice site

"Encountered no problems with my order"

This was a rip-off

"My experience was actually so bad.. it could have been better for you if you did not ask me to tell you about my HORRIBLE experience:
It was my first time "and obviously the last one" when i ordered an electronic device for a deep discounted rate.. until now everything is fine.. because it was my first time the website offered me to pick an item from a list for free and i pay shipping only.. i chose the item titled "Men's Assorted Color Classic Dress Socks" with a photo of a collection pairs of socks and price listed was $19.99.... fine now that i selected that to get it free and paid $4 for its shipping cost.. guess what?! i got ONE PAIR OF SOCKS!!
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Seriously?!!
This is totally a RIP-OFF

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Thank you for reaching out! We are very sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your order. I have just sent you a coupon code to allow you to proceed with a purchase with us where you are 100% fully satisfied! Thank you! ”

I bought iphone 7 smart battery

"I bought one it stop working and ordered second it didnt arrive. Very disappointed."

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about any issues with your order. We have just sent an email to you to proceed with either a replacement or a full refund. You can reply directly to that email thread for any questions or concerns during this process! Thank you!! ”

Overcharged

"I ordered the chill pad and did not see an option for ordering more than one. I placed a 2nd order and used the discount code but upon completing the order I found I was charged the full price"

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! I have just checked your order and I can see both orders the coupon code CHILLPAD4 was applied! The price you paid reflected this discount. Thank you for reaching out! Best regards! ”

2017-08-15

Refurbished LG Tone Platinum HBS-1100 Bluetooth Headset - Led indicator light not working

"I bought two refurbished LG Tone Platinum HBS-1100 bluetooth headset. It turns out that one headset's led indicator light is defective and not lighting at all whether charging or when the headset is in operation.

Now I have no idea of the device charging or operation status but have to rely on the voice prompts from the earphones which is very inconvenient and disappointing. Didn't expect my first time purchase from Daily Steals ended up with this kind of bad experience!

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this. We have just sent you an email to proceed with a replacement. This will be at no cost or hassle for you. Please reply directly to that email thread for any questions or concerns during this process. Thank you! ”

2017-08-14

Very convenient and great prices

"No complaints. The prices are great and shopping was easy. Haven't received product yet but I'm sure it'll be exactly as described."

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.