• Address: 2010 Atlantic Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10

"I ordered an iPad Air 32 GB after reading a post in CNET's Cheapskate blog by Rick Broida. I received it earlier than expected. The Daily Steals listing said to expect 7-10 business days to process. I placed the order on Jan 15th and didn't think the order would be processed until Jan 27th. I got a message saying the iPad shipped on Jan 22nd and I received it on Jan 26th. I received what I expected - a new iPad Air with charger and Lightning cable. The only difference I could tell vs. making a purchases from a store was the box it came in was a generic box vs. the very well designed cartons Apple uses. Since that carton gets thrown away/recycled this wasn't important to me."

modified review This review was modified by KO4524 on January 30 2015 04:52:18 PM

"They will steal your money! Dailysteals is exactly what is sounds like, they are thieves. I ordered something from their website and after they told me they had a supplier issue, they went dark. I had to spend hours contacting them and filing a FRAUD Claim with my bank. DO NOT BUY OR USE THIS SITE!!!! LAIRS AND CHEATERS!!!!! They do not deserve 1 star."

modified review This review was modified by Igorkrash on January 28 2015 12:04:47 PM

"Great company. No issues At all. Customer service was friendly, polite and quick! "

modified review This review was modified by jamesdea868 on January 27 2015 03:05:31 PM

"Why didn't I research this company first?????
Got my iPad air today. Was supposed to be NEW!!!!
It came in their own generic box instead of an Apple box with a used power supply and a lightning/usb cord. That was it not a scrap of paperwork in it. Can't tell if the Ipad itself is new or refurbished. BAD COMPANY!!!!

"It's what everyone else is saying. Great prices and if you are one of the fortunate ones to actually get what you ordered, and in a timely fashion, then you're one of the lucky ones. I ordered two Klipsch speakers, received one of them. I emailed customer service asking where the second one was, and did get a prompt reply back saying they'd look into it. 3 weeks later, nothing. Repeated emails went unanswered. Finally got a response back saying they "escalated" the issue and were looking into it more aggressively. A week later, nothing.

I'm now left with no alternative but to go to my credit card company and contest the charge. These guys have no problem taking your money but their customer service is bad to the point of fraud. And what they've done to me is absolutely theft. I will never do business with them again and I strongly recommend no one else do business with them, either.

modified review This review was modified by rmathes on January 22 2015 04:52:01 AM

"Worst experience ever with an online retailer.
Ordered a Notebook Computer on Dec 5th.
Did not receive until 5 weeks later.
No Customer service at all.
Buyer Beware !!!!

modified review This review was modified by Roscoe2000 on January 21 2015 05:21:41 AM

"Pretty much what everyone else has to say. No customer service phone number. Emails to CS take 3-4 days to be responded to and when they do finally respond, they haven't answered your question. Pretty crappy site and very crappy customer service. "

"Wish I would have gone on here before..I wouldn't be going to my bank with all these reviews to file a fraud charge..I ordered on Dec 10 with the guarantee my order would be here by Christmas and I still haven't received it although I have emailed them several times..and used merchandise really...
Imagine that...i just got an email saying my orders on the way..we shall see

modified review This review was modified by poedgranny on January 02 2015 12:09:14 PM

"this is the worst shopping site ever in the human history. The shipping takes at least a month. No return. No customer service phone number. When you email them a question. It feels like they do not reply anything that they do notwant to answer. In a nutshell, do not get lured by the low price on this site. You never get what you expect."

"Daily Steals and their parent company are under investigation for taking money but failing to deliver purchases.

Daily Steals has taken my funds for purchases but failed to deliver said purchases. I have attempted to reach out to the business on multiple occasions for almost a month. To date, I still have not received a refund or the products which I purchased from this company.

A cursory search on the internet will find multiple accounts form former customers of dishonest and unlawful business practices. To date, I still have not received a refund or the products which I purchased from this company.

The holding company, Chaos Commerce Inc., has many negative reviews concerning their business practices that easily found on the internet.

If you're using this site to do reserach on the company before deciding to make a purchase with the; no matter when you read this, do not under any circumstance shop with Daily Steals or any of Chaos Commerce Inc's companies.

modified review This review was modified by D.Bel on December 23 2014 11:22:20 PM

"Horrible shipping times horrible customer service lots of false advertising stay away "

modified review This review was modified by gfiuza13 on December 22 2014 01:10:50 PM

"Scumbag losers canceled my order because they oversold an item then refused to give me back my money. These thieves are out to steal your money on a daily basis. That is where they got their name from. "

modified review This review was modified by alphastorm on December 21 2014 11:41:43 AM

"BEWARE - Ordered from this site several times. Both times shipping took forever. I ordered two colognes through their drop shipper site 10 days ago, and they just were confirmed to be shipped today. Conveniently they are "shipped" 24 hours after I requested my order to be cancelled. (Found a better deal, with better shipping on eBay) They apparently rushed to ship my order today before writing me back and telling me "Sorry, it's too late to cancel your shipment, and there's no refunds." I hear that a lot. "You purchased a "Heist" item and those sales are final." Pretty sure BBB would disagree with those policies as this is an american based company. I ordered shirts prior to these colognes that literally had unraveling threads around the neckline. I hadn't even worn it yet! I took pictures, sent them to DS and they informed me that nothing could be done, as they do not refund for certain purchases. I'm pretty sure that practice is illegal when selling shit goods. I am contemplating filing a claim through paypal to have my funds returned and just not accepting my current order when/if it ever comes. I would say this site is a con. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. GO TO EBAY FIRST!"

modified review This review was modified by Ryan429 on December 18 2014 01:20:36 PM

"Its the worst site. Seems like they are selling stolen items. The items are in so bad condition that they look like stolen."

modified review This review was modified by aneesr on December 11 2014 08:12:16 AM

"I received damaged and malfunctioning item. In addition manual and parts were missing.
I requested multiple times for a refund but received no response. Open a case with paypal. Dangerous seller.

modified review This review was modified by tbsinf on December 04 2014 08:59:23 AM

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!