Stores > Daily Steals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

2016-08-13

Nice products but absolutely horrendous customer service....8 Non-existent

"Purchased one of their items a month ago or so, and received it a short while ago. Product was as described but it did take almost 2 weeks to finally ship. Once I receive the product it was missing links that are needed to size the watch. Numerous, and I mean like 10 to 15 emails, have been sent with no reply other than we will check on it and check with the vendor. I spoke with Pedro once and he was going to investigate it for me, but have heard nothing since. it's going on almost a month now that I have a watch that I can not use and I cannot get anyone from their customer service to respond via email ,as THEY request, to help me out with this situation. What good is a company that sells great products but has zero customer service after the fact if you have a problem. I had high hopes of ordering more from this company as I like their products and their prices but with no customer service when I need help, what good is the company. If I could read it 0 Stars I would but unfortunately they don't go that low. "

2016-08-11

WAS SKEPTICAL TO ORDER, NOW I SEE WHY........

"Placed the order ( very easy to navigate web site ) and took forever to ship ( 1-2 weeks ) ...received the item ( as described ) and the unit was missing links to size it ( will not fit without links ) ...emailed no less than 10 times over the last two weeks and get canned responses...talked to Pedro once a week ago and numerous emails over the last week have gone unresolved. It should NOT be this hard to rectify this situation to get a prepaid RMA so I may receive a refund !! I very much wanted this transaction to go well as I wanted to order more on their site but with ZERO customer service and help when something goes wrong on THEIR end, why bother ! I CAN say the product was as they described it, but as of right now, its USELESS to me due to the missing components. If they would have responded to the situation ( and emails ) and offered a resolution to the problem, I can work with that, but with ZERO assistance from them in getting this handled, I now have a watch that sits in the box that is absolutely useless. This COULD have been a POSITIVE review for them, but after over 10 emails, 2 weeks and ZERO help in getting this handled from DAILYSTEALS, I have no other choice but to leave a negative review. Disappointing as I say, as I wanted to order more items from them :-("

2016-07-12

Not reliable

"Purchased a pair of Prada sunglasses and order was confirmed. 10 days later my order got cancelled as the product was now 'out of stock'. Refund has not appeared in my account yet... If they have advertised an item for sale, they should keep stock of it! I had bought this for a bday gift and now I have to run out to purchase a new item as Daily Steals only let me know 10 days later that item is out of stock!"

This review was modified by dr2016 on July 12 2016 09:18:31 AM

2016-06-21

Late delivery but good customer service

"Ordered a nexus 5x. The product was delivered as promised. The price was unbeatable.

I paid for expedited delivery which did not occur. After contacting customer service they refunded my expedited delivery fee.

Overall, very satisfied.

2016-03-15

Awesome deal!

"Great service. Amazing good deal. Will use again."

2016-03-03

quicky service

"Got my item faster than expected, always a plus in today's marketplace"

2016-02-29

Lg g flex 2 is a steal deal

"i ordered lg g flex 2 from dailysteals and received the unlocked product, although i dint get the earphones, i still can believe that this website is properly starting to work. Now i have ordered iphone 5s 64gb. Waiting for it to get deliviered as fast as possible."

This review was modified by srikars93 on February 29 2016 12:04:56 PM

2016-02-04

Great Wireless Presenter

"Presenter is Very reliable and pointer has great range! It's a great addition to my presentations and I like the aerodynamic design!"

2016-02-01

"Very good experience thanks"

2016-01-31

Quick

"Ordering process in simple and they have very quick delivery"

2016-01-28

On a slow boat from China!

"Ordered item 1/4/16, received confirmation of order and shipping tracking number on 1/8/16, tried tracking for 1 week, emailed customer service questioning tracking number. They send me an updated link which said the item was received at the sorting facility . As of today 1/28/16 I am still waiting. "

2016-01-28

Everything as promised.

"Not always fancy packaging, but always what I ordered."

2016-01-26

Not very happy with delay

"Cell phone case was delayed for about a month.

Great

"Quick shipping, product as described!

2016-01-26

Daily Steals gives me my Daily Thrills!!

"I always get whatever I ordered all in good conditions"

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!