Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Steals by clicking a star below.

IPhone 7 128GB jet black for 499 seemed incredible deal but it is a used one

"I wish the description is clearer. I bought it thinking it is brand new. When it arrived, it is not even in apple box. Cable and power supply are substituted by third party. I am disappointed but the phone is working fine so far. Now I have to pray it works longer. I just found out so many angry customer towards Daily Steals. Remember, there is no free lunch. You always get what you paid for."

Great deal with ease

"Always find great deals and it's easy to complete the purchase."

FAST N EASY

"Let you know when I receive my order."

Order cancelled.

"The order was cancelled by me."

2017-06-26

If I could give it zero stars I would.

"I ordered a case last Wednesday, I was quoted 3-7 business days and if I had any questions to respond via Facebook messenger... Which I did and got no response even though it says at the top "typically responds instantly". I would like to cancel my order as it seems as though the shipping process has not yet begun. "

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We would be happy to help here. It looks like your item is in transit and will be delivered tomorrow on 6/28. Please copy this link into your browser! https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9400110200830604399193 Please let us know how else we can help. Thank you! ”

Still waiting!

"I am still waiting for my purchase. While it may be Daily Steals supplier that is delinquent in delivery, it is Daily Steals from whom I purchased that needs to resolve the problem."

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Can you please send us an email at Support@DailySteals.com with the order number this is in reference to. I can see from your order history, these have been delivered. We look forward to resolving this for you right away! Thank you! ”

Super deal

"I had a little problem adjusting my cart but when it finally worked it was great"

Took a little longer than expected. I arrived today 26 June. Thanks

"Took a little longer than expected. I arrived today 26 June. Thanks"

Snuck in Facebook During My Order

"Somehow, I gave permission for Daily Steals to use my Facebook account. The process was clearly not transparent because I never would have done that had I seen it. It's disappointing because I have been satisfied with Daily Steals for years. "

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! I would be happy to help you with this
This was confirmed by you upon check out. We do not send these without your consent, there is a notification box at the bottom of the checkout page that asks if you would like to receive Facebook notifications. We only send these order updates until the item is delivered to you. This is only done to inform you when your order status changes
I can remove these notifications now for you if you would like
Please let me know!”

Great products

"Would definitely reorder again. "

2017-06-25

Item shows as available, but finally after ordering, it will be cancelled

"It was not good experience with Daily steal. I have ordered 2 times BLU Vivo 5R mobile. Both the times, after order, it will be cancelled. Mobile deal was good, but item got cancelled.

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Very sorry to hear about this! It looks like you tried to purchase one of our Crowdsourced Discount items after the deal was expired on 6/20. We no longer have that item available for that price. The system automatically cancelled and refunded your order. Do not worry, we will have some more great Crowdsourced Discount Deals available soon! You will be notified via email when a similar deal comes along! Thank you!!”

BBQ deal

"I needed a nice accessory set for my grill and Daily Steals came through with a hot deal."

2017-06-25

Super easy and fun to buy

"Super easy to buy. Price exactly like it was advertised. Got free shipping. Waiting for my product now, hopefully everything wI'll be excellent"

2017-06-24

Perfect buying experience!

"I bought my product at an excellent price. It was simple to conduct the transaction and the product was shipped promptly. I'm pleased!"

2017-06-24

Fast and easy!

"Great job making mobile purchases easy. Definitely will do business again. Apply pay option makes it so much faster. Great job. "

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.