• Daily Steals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.53/10 0.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.43/10 0.43/10

Upstate NY

"Avoid this Company like the Plague. I ordered a Refurbished Cell Phone that can not be charged. When I contacted "Daily Steals" that the phone is broken they responded " After reviewing your order, we have decided that no action will be taken at this moment because:
- As your order was shipped by the supplier and not from our warehouse, we are unable to proceed with this order normally. Please contact returns@freedompop.com to process a return.
(From their Web Site) What is your return policy for cell phones and tablets?

Damaged, defective, or incorrect items can be returned within 30 days of receipt. If it’s defective, it must be a manufacturer defect and not damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect. All items must be returned with original packaging and accessories. Upon receipt, your return will be processed. If the item is defective, damaged, or incorrect, a full refund will be provided. If the item is not defective, damaged, or incorrect, a 15% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If the item is missing original packaging and/or accessories, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.

FreedomPop was sorry to hear it and that is the last I have heard from them. I turned this over to PayPal and hopefully they will be able to get some results as neither Company will reply!

"I ordered a headset a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. I've emailed the company a few times and do get responses but they are not satisfactory (basically, just wait longer). I emailed them this morning requesting a refund. I know not every company can ship as quickly as Amazon but a month is ridiculous."

"Just like many, many other, I was stupid enough to order from this company. What was advertised as a "New" ipad, was received in a generic box, not Apple packaging, and a generic charger. After several emails and threats, they finally sent me a return authorization in early February, 2015. I shipped the return on 2/14/15, they finally acknowledged it on 3/11, saying they had issued a refund and the credit would appear within 1 to 5 days, but a month later, nothing."

"Nothing but grief from this seller of used (so-called refurbished) or counterfeit defective crap! Their "surprise box" that I fell for had only three items, none of which were of any use to me. It was a 'surprise' allright. Like the kid that got a lump of coal in his sock at Xmas. "

"I don't know where to even begin with this worthless company. AVOID this company. Do not give them one dime of your hard earned money. We ordered a tablet and it arrived and powered up. Once you removed the power supply it would shutdown instantly. Contacting them...was a nightmare...I contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute. My awesome credit card company took care of EVERYTHING and we won the dispute. PLEASE don't fall prey to this nasty company. They will take your money and then avoid you so you can return the product. "

modified review This review was modified by rebeccalauterbach on April 02 2015 05:11:48 AM

"Do yourself a favor and AVOID this website! They have caused a LOT of headaches and a LOT of people to lose money and I 'm one of them. Their claim of "new" with a 1 year warranty is SUCH A LIE. They have not returned any of my emails and I've quit trying to contact them. "

modified review This review was modified by wmitch3647 on April 01 2015 05:02:41 AM

"I bought some things and they delivered but the 3rd time I made a purchase,i have not received my package neither a reply after several efforts to contact the customer service for refunds. Beware!! Scam. 30days now no refund,and my order was not delivered."

"The item I received was not as pictured. I'd seen: lightning cable; I received: 30-pin cable. It took 10 days to arrive to my US location (Massachusetts).

I wrote customer service and received a personal reply, and a refund, within 4 hours.

I have bought other things from Daily Steals and I have been pleased with what I bought, they were as described and shipping was prompt.
One mark of a good company is the quality of the products they sell; another is how well they handle adverse situations. Based on my experience today they receive high marks in the handling of their mistakes.

"The price was good. I researched and couldn't beat it. The item arrived in a weak and a half. It was as advertised. However, they have NO customer service. No order confirmation even though they immediately charge you. Only way to confirm that they have the order is to have an account and check your order on their site. No invoice to save for warranty purposes. No way to print an invoice at their site. No response to emails - just a form saying they'll get to you and don't email again or it will delay things. I paid by PayPal so I thought I had SOME protection. I'd never buy from them otherwise."

"Shopping with Daily Steals is at best, a "crap shoot". I have purchased several small items that were acceptable and some that did not work. For inexpensive items, Daily Steals issued a refund and did not want the product returned.
I recently purchase an iPad Air which was advertised as "NEW" with a "ONE YEAR WARRANTY". When I tried to register this iPad with Apple, I was informed that it was used (refurbished) and that the warranty was expired. I contacted Daily Steals 2 days ago and have not received a reply. If you're OK with false advertising, then go for it, but I'd prefer to deal with an honest reseller. I'm very disappointed and will NOT buy from Daily Steals again.

"Worst company EVER!!! Sent me the wrong product 2 months ago. Had to fight to get a RMA (kept sending me invalid links), finally got the product returned and they still haven't issued a refund. Contacted them over a week ago and they said I'd have it in 1-5 days. It's been 8. BEWARE!!! Worst customer service I have ever experienced!"

modified review This review was modified by Tammiej on March 18 2015 09:23:59 PM

"“Stay away from this thief's ...!”

One of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I contacted them for a product replacement and they responded positively and said they will refund the $15 asap. Few days later they asked for my credit card info to refund the money and I gave them my paypal info to refund. After that I never heard from them and I sent number of emails to every email ID I had from these people and none of the DailySteals customer service never responds to my inquiries after that. SO NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THESE LOOTERS.

modified review This review was modified by Paul6 on March 18 2015 06:35:09 PM

"Buyer beware! I mistakenly took my chances on this company but when the product arrived found it to not contain license for operating system as advertised. 30 day return policy is ineffective when they fail to respond. When they did finally respond they refused to refund with the explanation of "handled" whatever that means. Don't do it! You will simply have garbage and less $."

modified review This review was modified by Ashe5 on March 17 2015 12:54:17 AM

"After reading these reviews, I wasn't sure I wanted to gamble with them ... But ... I did. I ordered a refurbished iPad last Saturday, got an email last Tuesday that it had shipped, and today it arrived in it's original packaging, looks great and works great !!! If things change, I will come back here for an update."

"Wish I'd checked ResellerRatings before I bought a Lenovo Refurb laptop from these people.
It was advertised as preloaded with Win7Pro - and arrived WIPED, no O.S. - and essentially useless to me.

When I filled out their "contact form" I received an autoreply saying they're really busy so it'll be a long time before they get back to me. (Their site says they respond to questions within 24 hours ... hah! I guess that means you get an autoreply saying "later, dude" within 24 hours.

They have a 30 day return policy - a week of which has now gone by with NO RESPONSE from them.

And get this: the autoreply saying they're too busy to respond warns you that if you contact them again (I waited a week!) it'll make it take even LONGER to hear back.

I thought I was a pretty savvy online shopper. I'm such a chump for shopping here. I'll have to go to the credit card co. and have them force a stop payment. Simply awful.

Glad I used Paypal ... I'm opening a dispute.

modified review This review was modified by Gruntle on March 11 2015 12:59:17 PM

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!