Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Steals by clicking a star below.

Mystery box

"Sometime I get stuff I don't needs. I've gotten really cool stuff. I'm addicted to the surprise. Try it. Why not?"

That Daily Steals DEAL!!

"Always something good - Always a great Price!"

It's a whole new site!

"I have to be honest, I came across Daily Steals again after seeing one of their deals on Slick Deals and I must say I'm impressed with the change. The site looks much better, and I received the order relatively fast. I will give them a try again and will let everyone know but so far, great job. "

2017-04-18

Rip Off

"I bought a cheap-o refurb smart watch. It was defective upon arrive, the screen/display was broke. Repeated attempts to get them to resolve this issue were fruitless. They simply don't respond. If you have an issue with an item, all I can say is, hope you have better luck than I did. They sold me junk, kept my money, and refuse to even acknowledge my emails other than to say "We'll get back to you.""

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“albundy73, we're terribly sorry that you've had a negative experience with us. This type of treatment is not the way we would ever want to run our business. I've gone ahead and have issued you a refund your order, and would be happy to extend you a coupon code for a future purchase. If you'd let us, we would like to show you what a great experience shopping with us really is.”

2017-04-10

Avoid

"Bought a refurbished Pebble watch, defective out of the box. I placed the order before seeing the reputation of this seller. "

2017-03-22

Poor Customer Service

"I cancelled my order within 20 minutes, and Oh look at that, they didn't see the cancellation until about 5 minutes after the order was "shipped" so there's nothing they can do about."

2016-12-07

BUYER BEWARE AND DON'T BUY FROM DAILY STEALS!!

"I ordered a Huawei Honor 8 (Unlocked) Smartphone + Doctor Strange Gift Box + Huawei Accessories Gift Box from Daily Steals and received a box from them on 11/30/16. The box contained an accessories box, a Dr Strange gift box and NO PHONE. I contacted UPS who said the problem was with the seller. I immediately emailed Daily Steals stating that the phone was missing from the box. (NOTE, I could ONLY email them because they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER) I have written 7+ emails between 11/30/16 and today (12/6/16) to Ishia Renfield requesting resolution to this problem. My card was charged for the phone on 11/26/16. Written directions on the response emails state that resolution may take up to 24 to 72 hrs to complete. His only replies to me have been generic = "We sincerely apologize for a delay in response - we've received a massive influx of inquiries of all different kinds, and we want to make sure to address each and every person in the unique way that they deserve. If possible, please bare with us - we're only human! We hope to get back to you soon!" I finally asked him how to cancel and get a refund. When he did not respond to that, I told him I would be writing to the Better Business Bureau (who have MANY complaints against this company!!!). i filed a complaint with the BBB as I stated I would. All attempts to call Daily Steals have failed. Any published number is answered with a recording stating "you are not authorized to call this number"
UPDATE AS OF 12/14/2016: After reporting to Better Business Bureau, I finally heard from Daily Steals. I received a full refund as of today. AGAIN, buyer beware and do not use this company unless you wish to go through a great deal of trouble to get a non-delivery resolved.

2016-10-18

Terrible products and customer service

"Cannot stress how crooked this company is. Sent me a broken speakers and are refusing to refund my money. I will be dealing this with my credit card company. Anyone else who reads this, call your credit card company and start a chargeback. Don't rely on these thieves"

2016-08-13

Nice products but absolutely horrendous customer service....8 Non-existent

"Purchased one of their items a month ago or so, and received it a short while ago. Product was as described but it did take almost 2 weeks to finally ship. Once I receive the product it was missing links that are needed to size the watch. Numerous, and I mean like 10 to 15 emails, have been sent with no reply other than we will check on it and check with the vendor. I spoke with Pedro once and he was going to investigate it for me, but have heard nothing since. it's going on almost a month now that I have a watch that I can not use and I cannot get anyone from their customer service to respond via email ,as THEY request, to help me out with this situation. What good is a company that sells great products but has zero customer service after the fact if you have a problem. I had high hopes of ordering more from this company as I like their products and their prices but with no customer service when I need help, what good is the company. If I could read it 0 Stars I would but unfortunately they don't go that low. "

2016-08-11

WAS SKEPTICAL TO ORDER, NOW I SEE WHY........

"Placed the order ( very easy to navigate web site ) and took forever to ship ( 1-2 weeks ) ...received the item ( as described ) and the unit was missing links to size it ( will not fit without links ) ...emailed no less than 10 times over the last two weeks and get canned responses...talked to Pedro once a week ago and numerous emails over the last week have gone unresolved. It should NOT be this hard to rectify this situation to get a prepaid RMA so I may receive a refund !! I very much wanted this transaction to go well as I wanted to order more on their site but with ZERO customer service and help when something goes wrong on THEIR end, why bother ! I CAN say the product was as they described it, but as of right now, its USELESS to me due to the missing components. If they would have responded to the situation ( and emails ) and offered a resolution to the problem, I can work with that, but with ZERO assistance from them in getting this handled, I now have a watch that sits in the box that is absolutely useless. This COULD have been a POSITIVE review for them, but after over 10 emails, 2 weeks and ZERO help in getting this handled from DAILYSTEALS, I have no other choice but to leave a negative review. Disappointing as I say, as I wanted to order more items from them :-("

2016-07-12

Not reliable

"Purchased a pair of Prada sunglasses and order was confirmed. 10 days later my order got cancelled as the product was now 'out of stock'. Refund has not appeared in my account yet... If they have advertised an item for sale, they should keep stock of it! I had bought this for a bday gift and now I have to run out to purchase a new item as Daily Steals only let me know 10 days later that item is out of stock!"

2016-06-21

Late delivery but good customer service

"Ordered a nexus 5x. The product was delivered as promised. The price was unbeatable.

I paid for expedited delivery which did not occur. After contacting customer service they refunded my expedited delivery fee.

Overall, very satisfied.

2016-03-15

Awesome deal!

"Great service. Amazing good deal. Will use again."

2016-03-03

quicky service

"Got my item faster than expected, always a plus in today's marketplace"

2016-02-29

Lg g flex 2 is a steal deal

"i ordered lg g flex 2 from dailysteals and received the unlocked product, although i dint get the earphones, i still can believe that this website is properly starting to work. Now i have ordered iphone 5s 64gb. Waiting for it to get deliviered as fast as possible."

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.