• Address: 2010 Atlantic Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I've made two orders with Daily Steals. The first one was for a well priced digital multimeter. The second was for a genuine MFI lightning cable that turned out not to be genuine. While I was annoyed that I got a phony cable, they refunded my order promptly and I didn't need to send them back the cable. I'd still order from them, but I'll definitely scrutinize the product first."

"3 out of 4 units were bad out of the box! BOught through Rakuten (Buy.com). Called them and they said I had to go through Daily steals. Because I was a few days past their 14 day return, I had to pay return shipping. 3 out of 4 WERE BAD OUT OF BOX! HELLO! RAkuten is going to spam folder. Will stick to EBay and their buyer protection. Stay away from this reseller!"

modified review This review was modified by Kev1900 on October 22 2014 02:58:20 PM

"Absolutely one of the WORST companies I've ever dealt with in my life. They take TWO weeks to ship after they take your money and are so laid back about it. THE BEST PART? I ordered a smartphone from them AND THE PHONE WAS NEVER DEACTIVATED!!!!!!!!! I've never been so aggravated from an online store in my entire life. These people are the bottom of the barrel of online resellers."

modified review This review was modified by nauticalstar on July 14 2013 08:27:17 AM

"I ordered two snorkel sets from them on June 4...just received them and they are JUNIOR Size. Nothing in the original post indicated they were for kids and not adults. I received no shipping notice, and they showed up unwrapped and very much smaller than I expected.

BOOOO...No more orders from Daily Steals.

modified review This review was modified by rileysguy on June 29 2013 10:43:07 AM

"I've ordered dozens of items from Daily Steals and have been very pleased overall with their products and customer service. I've always been apprehensive about buying online from discounters out of a concern that there would be no recourse in the event I received a damaged or faulty product. However, over the course of my transactional relationship with Daily Steals, I have always received responsive, top-notch service from them.

On one occasion, I bought a camera that was sold as waterproof, but quickly took on water when submerged. Daily Steals fully refunded my money with no questions asked once I returned the product to them. On a second occasion, I received a damaged ladder that had been dented during shipping. Daily Steals promptly sent me a replacement ladder after I sent pictures of the damaged item. Most recently, I double-ordered an item on accident. Daily Steals cancelled the redundant order and sent me a personal (vice robo) e-mail confirming as much.

I have been blessed with the opportunity to deal with Whitley from their customer service department on every occasion when problems arose and she has always responded with quickness, courtesy, and in a language I could clearly understand. I will continue to business with Daily Steals and would (and have) recommend this merchant with confidence to my friends and family.

-Tim W.

modified review This review was modified by USAP8riot on June 24 2013 02:17:39 PM

"I purchased an Ipad 2 weeks ago for 149, which just arrived today. Shortly after plugging it in the screen turned bright orange and then the unit died and has failed to turn on or do anything since. I notice on the back of the unit it says demo unit not for resale. As far as I am concerned it's buyer beware"

modified review This review was modified by jerrywight on June 19 2013 05:55:01 PM

"I ordered one of those cheap $10 dollar laser pointers and it lasted about 10 minutes before it stopped working. I changed the batteries, nothing. I emailed Daily Steals on a Saturday telling them what happened thinking it would fall on def ears from what I've read online. But on Tuesday they emailed me back asking if I would like a refund or a replacement unit. I can say that I am very satisfied with the way this was handles and just want to give credit where credit is due."

modified review This review was modified by drbax on June 19 2013 05:46:39 PM

"I have in the past on a few occasions had some issues with products, orders etc. I was lucky enough to be assisted by Whitley who has in every case rectified my challenge and made everything correct, even if I have made the error. She is an asset to Daily Steals and to be quite honest I was not going to purchase anymore from them but as mentioned Whitley helped me and I decided to continue purchasing from Daily Steals. If not for this assistance long ago and her expertize I would have not purchased from them. To sum it up Whitley is Great and because of her I continue to purchase from daily steals."

modified review This review was modified by julianjoffe on June 19 2013 05:45:15 PM

"Beware!!! You've been warned! This was my first ever dealings with dailysteals.com and I was disappointed with the delivery and product. Yes, I did read their free shipping FAQ policy and it did state that item will ship in 7-10 "business" days after the sale ends. So be mindful of when the sale ends and factor that in with the arrival. It took about 3 weeks before I received my item which were supposedly brand new HP ink cartridges (paid $20) but when I finally got the item they were refilled HP ink cartridges. If I knew that these ink cartridges were going to be refilled type then I would have gotten them from eBay for much cheaper and faster shipping. Unfortunately, I had thought that these bad reviews others had written where just to good to believe about this company so I took a leap of faith but now I'm a believer that this company needs to revamp its sales ethics. Now I'm not saying that all products you order will be recertified as this was my first order but now I'm hesitant about ordering from this company again in the future. Now customer service was so so as I did get a response back when I inquired about my order, believe it or not, on the day my item was delivered. But they truly need to revamp their order status since it never stated as to when my shipment was shipped and would arrive. It only updated the next day after I received my item. Yes, I shouldn't really complain about free shipping but for the 3 week wait I would have rather paid shipping elsewhere but if you have patience to wait then you'll be ok. Now for those shoppers still not convinced about my review then take the leap of faith and experience yourself if you like. Your experience could be ok...I don't know...but I'm disappointed with this company."

modified review This review was modified by bigboyboom on June 16 2013 02:55:36 PM

"3 weeks and still not shipped. They do not answer emails. Pathetic business ethics. "

modified review This review was modified by mondogecko on June 15 2013 11:48:19 PM

"I have made over 25 orders from Daily Steals since 2010 and have never encountered any issue with the company. But, my purchases are never over $30 anyway.

I had contacted their customer service once by email and was responded within a day. It turned out it wasn't a real issue as my payment was declined by PayPal while I was travelling oversea.

They had stopped shipping notification since mid 2011 and this would be my only little complaint as sometimes the shipping was a little slow. I am not sure how others get a tracking number as I never see any in the order confirmation email or website order details.

modified review This review was modified by jingwee on June 13 2013 12:22:00 PM

"I purchased a computer from DailySteals. I should have know better. They have a thief as their mascot!!! They list no contact number on their page. I have purchased from them before. They charged me 15 days ago and the tracking number is still not scanned. I emailed and got a responce saying they would check with their vendor. I've not heard anythign back. Thank goodness I paid using paypal adn hopefully I will get my money back through paypal. I would not purchase from them ever again and if you haven't, DONT!"

modified review This review was modified by Carson1234 on June 12 2013 10:29:03 AM

"You have been warned, Daily steals.com is just awesome! Okay so first off I ordered some good earphones from their and it took quite a while to ship, thinking I got ripped off I came here and gave a bad review. Turns out the only problem was that I did not confirm my account, and yes it took a little over a week but you know some “steals" take time to process. What really made it for me was that the great customer service that I have received it is completely awesome. They take no more than two days to respond. Once my earphones came back I noticed they had a small flaw. Thankfully I have contacted them and they actually paid for my return shipping to get a replacement or refund. I will have to update this review as its it just arrived to them, but if I where to tell you if this worth it: YES. Great customer service in my hand and the earphones aren't a knockoff!! Thank you daily steals.com!!"

modified review This review was modified by THE_Gabe on June 18 2013 08:27:46 AM

"I purchased a HP TouchSmart All-In One PC this PC had a ton of scratches and finger prints, no type of paperwork or software was included, anything that indicated HP was covered or either removed from the computer, why sell it as a HP if you are going to cover it.And to top it all off the mouse and keyboard did not work. Overall it only seems to work as a touch screen I tried to hook up another wireless keyboard and mouse which did not work either. It seems that the usb ports do not work. Overall I am very unhappy with my purchase especially spending 550.00 for this pc this really should have been sold as a used product or at least stated in the description that it was a used unit .... For just a touchscreen pc I would keep it for my daughter to play games on it if they are more than willing to issue me half of my money back. At this point I just have an oversized tablet. Well at least with the tablet I can pair it with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Well I have sent over a request to them I will wait and see how it go... "

modified review This review was modified by Douglas3 on May 17 2013 11:47:08 AM

"This is one WEBSITE that i would say ALWAYS use a credit card so you can dispute the transactions easily. They never respond to your emails? I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s4 they stated was available and should receive within 6 business days. I should have bought it off eBay which iwas slightly cheaper. I still have not received any item and my emails have gone un responded. In 2013 ? i find this very unacceptable. This was my first time shopping with this company... Wish i could give a zero star.. Would be filling a complain with my ccard company tomorrow."

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!