Stores > Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.15/10 4.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.80/10 3.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.62/10 3.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.59/10 3.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-04-03

yeppie

"fast, easy,exciting I even ask my friends to try it. "

2017-03-29

PRODUCT PRICING CHANGES

"Charged more than indicated in the Daily Sale email, REPLY FROM DAILYSALE: I sincerely apologize, the way our company works is that we offer daily deals, items that go on sale for 24 hours at a time. If the 24 hour sale passed, your email may still list the sale price, but the site itself will have reverted to the initial price point. I do apologize for this inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Melvin S.
Customer Service
Daily Sale, Inc.

2017-03-28

Very Easy to Use

"Using this website was amazingly easy. From viewing the item to the details about it to checkout. The checkout was the smoothest of any I have done online. Very happy."

2017-03-27

undecided

"Ordered 6 days ago and have not received any confirmation of my order shipped

easy and secure

"finding the product was easy
checking out was smooth
price was amazing
ordering with security is priceless

2017-03-24

Did not get my package nor can I get help from customer service

"I would never order anything from daily deals again as of now I am calling the bank to get my money back because I have not received my product I have emailed them several times and have not gotten any response about the product that I ordered daily deals are a joke and I will not order anything else from their establishments"

Couldn't Access My Account

"I didn't use their information because I got into my account as soon as I sent it but I will definitely keep the information for a later use just in case. Also thank you for responding in a timely manner!

Lisa Berg

Defective Goods

"I had ordered an item that didn't work. They wanted to give me a partial in store credit for a broken item I paid full price for. Plus, communication is extremely poor. Stay away, they are trouble."

WAITING

"I ORDER A Kocaso Bluetooth Free Movement Earphones/Earbuds Order ON THE 27TH OF FEB 2017 AND YOUR COMPANY Canceled MY ORDER... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY AND ALSO WHY MY ORDER WAS CANCEL AND WHY MY $19 HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED NOR A EMAIL EXPLAINING THE REASON FOR THE CANCELLATION "

2017-03-23

Worse experience of my life

"I placed an order with this company and never received it. When i emailed asking for status they said it was delivered I responded with it was not. This went on for 2 weeks straight. On the 3rd week as they still responded with the same exact pre written email i called my bank and had them refund my money which they did the same day. I responded to dailysales last email telling them this and they still responded with the same pre written email! Will never order from them again"

2017-03-23

will not respond to broken item

"Received my items but had one that got broke in shipping or handling filed a complaint on line . Was sent an email it was received and someone will be in touch with me in 3 days it has now been a week and have not heard a word from anyone. I will not buy from again to many other sites with same discounts and product. Consumer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2017-03-22

Satisfied

"Easy to find products an Check out"

2017-03-22

Always excellent prices and products! New stuff Daily

"Never have any problems with these guys. Love purchasing quality items for a low price. Slow shipping but its free so I can't complain."

2017-03-14

Luv it!

"Daily Sale is the only on line shopping service that I use because it has the best deals on the products I actually use!"

2017-03-07

DailySale.com is my go to shop

"I shop Daily Sale often as the products are very good quality and great prices. I always get my items on time, well packaged."

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!