Stores > Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.70/10 3.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Sale by clicking a star below.

WAITING

"I ORDER A Kocaso Bluetooth Free Movement Earphones/Earbuds Order ON THE 27TH OF FEB 2017 AND YOUR COMPANY Canceled MY ORDER... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY AND ALSO WHY MY ORDER WAS CANCEL AND WHY MY $19 HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED NOR A EMAIL EXPLAINING THE REASON FOR THE CANCELLATION "

This review was modified by RAIMONDIROSS on March 23 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-03-23

Worse experience of my life

"I placed an order with this company and never received it. When i emailed asking for status they said it was delivered I responded with it was not. This went on for 2 weeks straight. On the 3rd week as they still responded with the same exact pre written email i called my bank and had them refund my money which they did the same day. I responded to dailysales last email telling them this and they still responded with the same pre written email! Will never order from them again"

This review was modified by Marlau71107 on March 23 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-03-23

will not respond to broken item

"Received my items but had one that got broke in shipping or handling filed a complaint on line . Was sent an email it was received and someone will be in touch with me in 3 days it has now been a week and have not heard a word from anyone. I will not buy from again to many other sites with same discounts and product. Consumer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

This review was modified by movestones on March 23 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-22

Satisfied

"Easy to find products an Check out"

This review was modified by Tashasmith265 on March 22 2017 09:30:02 PM

2017-03-22

Always excellent prices and products! New stuff Daily

"Never have any problems with these guys. Love purchasing quality items for a low price. Slow shipping but its free so I can't complain."

This review was modified by SpiroDiscoBallPanda on March 22 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-03-14

Luv it!

"Daily Sale is the only on line shopping service that I use because it has the best deals on the products I actually use!"

This review was modified by lilcharity on March 14 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-03-07

DailySale.com is my go to shop

"I shop Daily Sale often as the products are very good quality and great prices. I always get my items on time, well packaged."

This review was modified by PeterZweler on March 07 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-03-01

Daily Sales :: Best Deals On The Internet

"I shop Daily Sales often as the products are of good quality and great prices. I always get my items on time, well packaged.Never had any item to arrive that was not exactly as described .I sent Daily sales and email thanking them for the Norton Security Guarantee and it is a free service.I was not asked to write a review ,but would I answer couple of survey questions. This is my honest opinion and I will continue to check out Daily Sales regular."

This review was modified by joycebunnell51 on March 01 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-17

Nothing yet!!!!!

"Have not received anything yet!!!!!

This review was modified by owbranam on February 18 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

Customer for life

"I promised my 11yr old daughter a new iPad but when I went to the Apple store they were $599 and not in my budget, so I checked google and found dailysale.com selling a brand new iPad 4 for just $259 with free shipping, ordered it and arrived brand new sealed within 3 days, now that's what I call a deal! Will save dailysale.com to my favorites and check them frequently before buying elsewhere. - Customer for life! "

This review was modified by HenryApp74 on February 14 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-02-10

Awful Customer Service!

"My credit card was hacked and used to make a purchase with this company in late November. I disputed the transaction w/ my credit card and am confident that it will be resolved in my favor. However, I felt it only right to return the merchandise to DailySale.com so they could credit my credit card. Their supposed 24/7 customer service took days .. weeks .. to get back to me. After going back and forth for 2-3 more weeks, in the end they didn't want to send a prepaid shipping label so I could return the merchandise. Finally, I had to contact their President and after many foolish emails (he actually told me to chase down a UPS truck and get them to take the box without proper labels, etc.), he finally sent me the prepaid shipping label. I have Proof of Delivery that the merchandise arrived back to their facility in mid-January and they now are refusing to refund my money stating they have a "no refund" policy. They told the credit card company, I made the purchase, I took delivery, I must pay for it. Buyer Beware .. and if you are like me and dealing with a fraudulent transaction, well heaven help you! Stay away ... "

This review was modified by LindaFraudulentPurchase on February 10 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-09

Rapid Response

"I received a very speedy response from David and Olga in regard to my question. I am awaiting more news from them in regard to an order, but until I hear back from them, I will say that I am delighted as to the speed of their responses and also was impressed with the suggestions they made to make my "ordering question" more convenient. I was happy they sent me a Print Screen video so I could send the necessary page to them.
Hats off to your customer service people!
Thank you.

This review was modified by Lollee on February 09 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-30

Yippee!! Great items at great prices..

"I love the daily updates on items and prices and service have been wonderful.. "

This review was modified by Larinda_forrester on January 30 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-27

Still Waiting for my Order From DailySale to be Delivered After 3 Months!

"I ordered a Sonic Toothbrush System online from DailySale in October of 2016 and have not received my order as of today January 27, 2017. I have contacted them at least 10 times via email (The only way to contact them. They have no 800 number to speak to a live customer service rep). They keep replying that my order was delivered and shipped via FedEx without signature and left outside my apt door. The order was either stolen or not delivered. I have respectfully requested repeatedly that they resolve this matter by reshipping or refunding my order, to no avail. I will never do business with DailySale again. "

This review was modified by Crealman on January 27 2017 06:45:03 AM

2017-01-23

great products, great prices

"I am always amazed at how much I can save when I go to daily sale. The products are great and I save a bundle. The quality is great and the Norton sale protection is an added free bonus"

This review was modified by c_bomberger_cs on January 23 2017 11:15:01 PM

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!