• Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Just waiting to receive my great priced items "

"Enjoyed browsing your website. Many very interesting choices. "

"Most of the items I've purchased through Daily Sales are things I've never seen before at really good prices. I've purchased a couple of things that I did return because they didn't work out to be what I expected. But they didn't give me any trouble when i requested a return. "

"So far I have placed 3 orders. My first order I received a partial shipment and it has been almost 30 days and I have not received the balance yet. My second order arrived within a week and I just placed another order today so I am on the fence with the shipment questions"

"I'm pretty well satisfied with Daily Sale and would (and have) recommend(ed) it to all my friends and neighbors. There was only once that I received a broken product and was given a very small credit rather than send it back. Now that I know about the Norton guarantee that all products will be received and will be in useable condition, I'll know in the future to simply return anything that's not satisfactory. Overall, Daily Sale is great and the staff has always been more than delightful to deal with. "

This review was modified by SherryD46176 on August 25 2015 10:49:00 AM

"I had a very good experience with this company... And will be doing more business with you guys...."

This review was modified by Amypball71 on August 24 2015 04:24:56 PM

"Dear, Daily Sale yes I was satisfied, however, there was a lot of going back and fourth due to the fact that this computer has been taken over by a number of HACKER'S I requested a telephone # and I never received it? The reason I requested the telephone number is obvious, due to the HACKER'S I am glad you sold me the google for $79.00 and one months free Norton protection. I am very thank full to your company and all employed with Daily Sale. You have basically saved my life. Once I receive my laptop and order Norton via telephone I hope and pray that I will be able to take advantage of working with PCH and all their survey companies!!
I would like to purchase the additional Norton, however, I will not do this via email on this HACKED computer. That is why I requested a telephone # so I could speak to some one about the added Norton. Many, many, many thank-yous to you all. GOD bless you all for saving my life. Lara Clarke has been taken over by HACKER'S and once I am up and running with my new computer I am extremely excited about getting back to work and starting earning some very much needed money, because I have been out of work now for just over 2 years. Again, many thanks to all of you. Have a great day!! Look forward to your call or your telephone number so I can order the additional Norton. Bye P.S. I believe I ordered my laptop this past Sunday which would be 08/16/2015. I would have to leave this site to doubled check my email. However, I am certain it was this past Sunday of 08/16/2015.

This review was modified by 2468abc on August 18 2015 09:59:06 AM

"This is my third order and so far I am extremely satisfied with my purchases. I thought it was too good to be true but it is not and I have started forwarding your emails to my friends and hopefully they will start ordering too. Thanks for all the great opportunities you offer to save a little money."

This review was modified by lbrow40 on August 12 2015 10:24:00 AM

"This is my first time shopping on this site. I found it to be such a pleasure. The prices were unbelievable. Plus just giving us the guarantee free. No stipulations is totally unheard of. Being a customer that look for deals. You more than went beyond any thing expected. Thank You. Sincerely, Mary Callahan "

This review was modified by maybaby60 on August 05 2015 08:35:11 AM

"Daily Sale is, quite frankly, OUTRAGEOUS in the values sent to your email. Anyone who doesn't take a look at these bargains is just totally dumb. Great bargains on unique items and lightning fast shipping that is FREE. What could be better???"

"I haven't received my item, yet, but I only ordered it today...this is about Daily Sale's excellent customer service.

I placed my first order with Daily Sale today and inadvertently entered the wrong shipping and billing address. Since I had already placed the order before noticing the mistake, I needed to change the address before the item was shipped.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to correct it on the order, so I changed it to the correct address in my Account Information. However, that change didn't show up on the actual order, so I emailed Daily Sale's Customer Service and explained the problem that the item appeared to be destined to be shipped to the wrong address...and requested that they change the shipping address to my correct address.

Jacob responded very quickly and confirmed that he took care of the address issue and assured me that the item would be sent to the corrected address.

If that wasn't impressive enough, I got an email shortly thereafter that the item was shipped, the same day as ordered!

Looking forward to receiving the item as described...which, after my positive experience so far, I feel confident that will happen. In fact, Jacob's quick resolution of this issue made me feel confident enough about my first order from Daily Sale, that I placed another order from them today.

Will try to leave another review after I receive the item.

So far, I'm impressed with this seller who I had never done business with until today!

This review was modified by xk8300 on August 04 2015 07:26:33 PM

"I ordered a Nike FuelBand and went through the steps of setting it up online only to find out from Nike that the product hardware was broken and the band could not be used. And because it took longer than 30 days to get all this figured out, now Daily Sale will not refund or exchange the product. "

"I wasn't for sure and then I heard several people from the advertisement on TV and thought I would give it a try, so I did and I could not believe how low the prices were and Daily Sale is where I plan on shopping for Christmas presents this year. So I am totally satisfied with the overall experience I had shopping on their website and would suggest it to other's and let them see for there self."

This review was modified by Mary57 on August 03 2015 08:05:06 AM

"I ordered a 9" google tablet with a keyboard case. It came quick enough, but the tablet shows a location of Hing Kong which I can't change, no matter what I do, and the keyboard does not work. I have sent 3 email, since they do not have a phone number, and have not received a response. This was a birthday gift, but I can't give it in the condition received.

I seriously hope I get a response soon....

"I truly enjoy receiving email from Daily Sale as they always have a great selection of goods and fantastic prices. I rely on them for gifts that I may need and I am never disappointed. I am looking forward to receiving this current order."

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!