Stores > Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

"I can't say how I like my lights because I have never received Them, but as far as your service goes it is horrible!"

Never send items until you file a complaint

"I have ordered twice from this website. Yes, I gave them two chances. On BOTH occasions they failed to ship my items UNTIL I filed a complaint with their customer service a MONTH later asking them where my products were!! "

This review was modified by Pofaehr on October 10 2016 02:46:33 PM

Daily Sale review

"I like to make good deals and your site offers a variety of good products and deals. Thank you for that. I ordered your battery deal, but during transit, someone opened the package and helped themselves to 45 AA batteries; I received 55. That is why I made the inquiry asking for your reply. Apparently, I have to go to the P.O. and make a claim, which is very inconvenient."

This review was modified by Royalene on October 07 2016 11:04:29 AM

Grrrrreat prices!

"I have liked every item I have bought except for one. I have bought from Daily Sale over a dozen times.
And always free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I had a small piece on a charger for a tablet I bought break. Before I could email Daily Sale about it my husband threw away the broken charger, and I could not get it back as the garbage was already picked up. I emailed Daily Sale anyway and told them the whole problem. I had no proof to show them or to mail back to them to show them that the charger was broken. I did not expect to get any results, but I tried anyway. Today I received an email from Olga, who has been helping me with this problem, saying that they are sending me a replacement charger. To me this was EXCELLENT customer service, and I am very happy with Daily Sales. I will be purchasing here in the future especially because of this.

This review was modified by darla1961 on September 26 2016 02:50:22 PM

"I have bought a jawbone up24 from DailySale. After one month it stopped working. First I conntacted Jawbone Up24 customers service. They had told me - DailySale is not their authorized service - that is ok, then they told me - the device I have was activated 2 years AGO! So it is refurbished! WHHHAAATTT??? Becuase it is not a new one - I lost my 1 year warranty from Jawbone! They did not man up, they did not give me replacement ... instead of they gave me 10% credit from their shop - GUESS WHAT ??? I do not want anything from you! CHEATERS! BTW: I would give then 0/5 if it is possible"

"I have never been disappointed with Your products. They do take a long time to arrive, but I appreciate the updates."

My purchase

"I have not opened this yet. I bought them for Christmas presents. I think they are a cute idea for seeing phone images bigger. I hope my family like them."

This review was modified by tmarapao131 on September 19 2016 03:55:08 PM

Great savings!

"saved 175$ on something I've always wanted. "

My first experience!!!

"I'm excited about my first purchase at Daily Sale and I will buy again,as many times I can...I am thankful with the way that you buy and the prices and discounts that you get...I will recommend Daily Sale to all my friends and family."

This review was modified by Jowell on September 05 2016 06:26:18 AM

Very nice at a good prices!

"This is a very nice company! Why I can say that is I was shipped the wrong thing but they where on it to try and make it rite! Customer servers means a lot to me! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Tonyapompey on August 26 2016 04:20:09 PM

Great Prouducts!

"Daily Sales has the best products at the best prices. I can always find just what I need or a unique gift at an unbelievable price. I have never been dissapointed with anything I have purchased."

This review was modified by cruised on August 17 2016 04:42:13 PM

secure shopping

"this is my second time ordering from here the products are good quality and low prices"

Cool Bargains

"Great deals and a large variety from which to choose."

This review was modified by nipper_elizabeth on August 04 2016 11:02:56 AM

MsKaty's Review

"I first thought that I did not receive my order, but I did. A family member did not realize that they dropped the package in our truck, and it went between the seats. My apology.
I am completely satisfied with my purchase, and will continue to purchase from Daily Sale. I got a great product for half the money I would ordinarily have spent.

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!