Stores > Daily Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10

2016-03-18

Daily Sale"The Best on-line deals in town"

"I have purchased quite a few items from Daily Sale especially for my Christmas shopping I have never failed to get good quality items from them.I have been VERY SATISFIED!with each and every product I have purchased.I get asked all the time where I got a certain item and when I tell people what I paid they can't wait to get to your web site.Your customer service and return policies are exceptional among industry standards.Keep up the GREAT work!!!"

This review was modified by geejyjones on April 07 2016 08:57:24 AM

2016-03-18

Love The Prices!

"I just love your comfortable bras. No underwire poking me at all. And i love the secure website. Thanks again."

This review was modified by reginagraves68 on March 18 2016 05:42:09 AM

2016-03-17

Need to find cool neat items check out Daily Sale & you will find it :)

"Well, I haven't gotten my order yet, but hey I just ordered it, so not sure of the quality of the service, but it sounds wonderful, what they have to offer that is. I can't wait to get the items I have ordered... I am sure that I will be very happy with them & look forward to ordering more fun stuff too :)"

This review was modified by Kimberlypooh65 on March 17 2016 01:27:49 PM

2016-03-16

I love Daily Sale

"I discovered this site by accident through a pop up e-mail. I placed an order and by mistake placed the order twice. When my orders where received, I was very pleased with everything I received twice. I had no trouble at all returning the order. Daily Sale is an awesome company and the products are well worth the price."

This review was modified by Cincere on March 18 2016 12:22:24 PM

2016-03-15

Broke item and cannot get customer service

I purchased a digital camera a few weeks ago for my wife and it took over a month to arrive at our house. Then we go to turn it on and the battery dies instantly. When trying to charge it we find the charger is broken and will by charge the camera. Now I used email to contact customer service and they told me they would replace it if I sent it back(I would have to pay return shipping) I explained to them that they sent me a broken item that was gaurenteed to work so if they could violate their terms and agreement by shipping a broken item then they could also send me a prepaid return label to send it back to them for a replacement. All I got back was the same message from Olga stating they can do a return or exchange just send the broken one back. This has happened 3 times now. All I want is for daily sale to replace what they sent me for no charge and if they do I will remove this review. I'll be waiting and sending more emails and posting more bad reviews each week.

This review was modified by Wallis88 on March 15 2016 11:16:11 AM

2016-03-08

New Daily Sale Experience

"A first time experience for me. One thing I would like to see is that as you scroll down through the list of items for sale, when you viewed a deal, the system would bring you back to where you had left off. I found myself scrolling back over same items I had already seen many times."

This review was modified by b752121 on March 08 2016 08:54:01 AM

2016-03-02

AWESOME ON-LINE SHOPPING

"I just want to say that this is a very amazing store for on-line shopping!!! They have so many great and amazing products. And to top it off everyone gets a Norton Shopping Guarantee. This store is the one and only place where I actually feel comfortable shopping."

This review was modified by MelissaPrescott79 on March 02 2016 08:15:46 AM

2016-02-23

Awesome customer service

"10 stars to these guys for putting there customers first never in all my years of online shopping had I ever got such a quick response to a issue so fast just great"

2016-02-22

Best Shopping Site Ever

"I am very happy with the daily sale site I love the items that they have and the prices is unbelievable you can find name brand items at reasonable prices I will be shopping from daily sale from here on out I know that they will continue to bring the best items for their customers."

This review was modified by Rosahana on February 22 2016 10:53:05 AM

2016-02-19

quicksilver

"well I ordered ..got it quick ..had an issue...got it fixed.. Krystal @ customer service was very helpful to resolve the issue ..ty"

This review was modified by LUCKYME6001 on February 19 2016 12:33:28 PM

2016-02-19

Got . . . . .No not milk!, . . . . .THIS! . .GO ~

"Hey there! ~
If you haven't been, then by all means do! Go as soon as you can find a few minutes, it's so worth your time, unless . . . .Well, don't you want to be happy? If so you will be pleased I can assure you. SO go now! Find stuff! Get Happy! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."Happy Day!"

* Rock On! ~ Donna G.*
* 2* 19* 2016 *

This review was modified by Antares-13 on February 19 2016 12:32:01 PM

reedsport oregon
2016-02-18

niffty deal

"have had great fun shopping here...with no problems"

This review was modified by outbackhill on February 18 2016 01:38:37 PM

2016-02-17

Really Great Site!

"Love the prices and the products! The customer Service here ROCKS!"

2016-02-03

KUDOS FOR THE HARD WORK!!

"I would like to take this time to thank Michael M. for his hard work to get my order done right!
He stayed with the whole time to expedite my order!! There aren't a lot of people who
would do that! I have become a loyal customer to Daily Sale !! Thanks again !!

This review was modified by DonnaGibson on February 03 2016 12:39:15 PM

2016-01-29

Poor Customer Service and False Advertising

"Ordered power banks they claim would fit all iphones but they don't. Unable to contact by phone. Returned items and have not received refund. Plus I had to pay for return shipping."

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!