• Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Ordered necklaces in May for Mother's Day everyone was very pleased with them and that made me very happy."

"Please contact us should you have any questions."

This review was modified by JackieYager on June 28 2015 03:16:09 PM

"Great prices on almost everything you would like to have but also things you may need!"

"Takes too long to receive order and no shipping information provided. Still waiting for order!"

"I only ordered 3 items from Daily Sale, but was so impressed with the products, that you have gained another faithful shopper for life. I love the products and the prices."

"I was very pleased to have found such a great website when I was looking for the exact same thing they had, what a hoot !!"

"I'm always happy with my purchases from Daily Sale"

"this is an awesome store with great prices. everytime i go there i have to look at everything."

"I still have not received this order, altho I received an email telling that it had been shipped. It had a tracking number, but it didn't work. I sent an email to CS and have not heard back yet. Wish I knew where my order is!"

"I enjoy shopping on this site because of the great products,prices and the way they show they appreciate their customers! "

"I am absolutely THRILLED with the items, I've purchased on your website.

I've highly recommended your services to at least (3) friends, and relatives.
At first I thought the items were second-class: Boy did I get a surprise when I received my Tennis Bracelet.
At a time such as this, when everything is so expensive, it gives one the assurance that Daily Deals, will always have special benefits for the consumer..... for an incredibly affordable price.

Kudos to you!!

"I am happy with the price"

"I like what a saw and I wanted to get everything but I could only get a few items."

"The 20$ spent on two kids mystery bags were not worth the price. (color change clock, five pack Glow stick and a five pack of finger puppets. I was looking for better"

"Loving daily sale love it."

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!