Stores > Daily Sale

Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-16

Great Prouducts!

"Daily Sales has the best products at the best prices. I can always find just what I need or a unique gift at an unbelievable price. I have never been dissapointed with anything I have purchased."

This review was modified by cruised on August 17 2016 04:42:13 PM

2016-08-05

secure shopping

"this is my second time ordering from here the products are good quality and low prices"

2016-08-01

Cool Bargains

"Great deals and a large variety from which to choose."

This review was modified by nipper_elizabeth on August 04 2016 11:02:56 AM

2016-08-01

MsKaty's Review

"I first thought that I did not receive my order, but I did. A family member did not realize that they dropped the package in our truck, and it went between the seats. My apology.
I am completely satisfied with my purchase, and will continue to purchase from Daily Sale. I got a great product for half the money I would ordinarily have spent.

2016-07-20

Awesome follow up!

"Olga was quite helpful with my problem. She took the time to investigate what my issue was, asking me to send a picture, understanding my concern and offering me a satisfactory solution.
She also gave me detailed instructions on what to do on my part. Thank you very much.

2016-07-20

Great Service:

"I will tell my friends about Daily Sale because I am very happy with their service!!"

2016-07-18

So far so good

"I haven't received my cushioned kitchen floor mat, as of yet, I don;t have a product to evaluate. The ease of ordering was great the information you supplied was good enough to entice me to place my first order.
When it arrives I will be more than glad to provide an update.

2016-07-13

My watch got here on time

"My smart watch arrived in good condition on time. It has a lot of features at an extremely low price. I just ordered another one Can't go wrong at this prive"

This review was modified by Davebigguy on July 13 2016 05:47:42 PM

2016-07-11

Give me BREAK!!!!!

"Ordered a vacuum on June 28, 2016. Today is July 11, 2016. So far I have received 46 emails, yes that number is correct, all with over 20 tracking codes for my package. I finally received a reply email from them, a standard can reply with no real answers. Tracking numbers lead no place with the shipping company. So I believe I will have to file a complaint with my credit card company. There is no good contact number for Daily Sale. Beware!!!!!"

This review was modified by LostinOklahoma on July 11 2016 03:09:39 AM

2016-06-30

Very Involved and Excellent.

"My order got boomeranged all over Florida, but Krystal from the customer service department was there with supportive and informative knowledge."

This review was modified by TheDarkEnforcer on June 30 2016 06:52:08 AM

2016-06-27

Daily Sale is an all-round gem

"Daily Sales product's are as genuine as their savings and value.this company has an excellent choice of products and prices to match. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to save money on valuable merchandise. "

This review was modified by gunganjim on June 27 2016 06:21:42 AM

2016-06-22

Surprised at some of the Great Deals can Get

"I am actually quite surprised at the deals I can get on this site at times and so far have not been disappointed; hoping the 1800 count Bamboo sheets I just bought turn out to be as good as other things I have bought on this site, looking forward to receiving them!"

This review was modified by kathycat13 on June 22 2016 11:46:57 AM

2016-06-22

The Daily Sales Experience

"Shopping at Daily Sales is a stress reliever as well as taking care of getting gifts for that home warming party, baby shower and yearly birthdays and Christmas presents. It's always exciting to see what is new and my favorite area, what's on sale.

This is an excellent site with quality merchandise and a large variety of different choices all at reasonable prices. I am very fond of this site and visit it at minimal of 5 to 6 times every 3 to 4 days. I also enjoy the emails that come announcing items you might be interested in and allowing you first chance to see it and order it prior to it going out of stock.

Shopping with Daily Sales makes me a great hit with family and friends who are impressed with some of my purchases and what them immediately. I love playing the, "How much did it cost game?" I have helped many of them set up Daily Sales icons on their tablets and phones so they can get to the site simply by touching a button. Daily Sales, I'm not sure if you have set up your own app in the play store but it would be great to have that icon. What we have developed is a simple way of accessing your website with the push of a button but I would like to see you with your own app.

Sincerely,
T Palmer Watkins

"LOOK UP, LIVE LIFE, AND BE WELL. "
SIR T PALMER WATKINS
INSPIRED BY 3 JOHN 1 : 2

This review was modified by TPALMER01 on June 22 2016 02:26:22 AM

2016-06-14

pole saw

"did not receive pole saw yet. Went on line and cannot find any information if sent or when I should receive item.So I cannot write anything about if I am satisfied with the tool or daily sale item.Sorry"

2016-05-27

Color it Manificent

"I am giving it as a gift to a 9 year old girl who likes to drew. You cannot beat the price"

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!