Stores > Daily Sale

Customer service: Rating 3.95/10 3.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
2017-02-17

Nothing yet!!!!!

"Have not received anything yet!!!!!

This review was modified by owbranam on February 18 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

Customer for life

"I promised my 11yr old daughter a new iPad but when I went to the Apple store they were $599 and not in my budget, so I checked google and found dailysale.com selling a brand new iPad 4 for just $259 with free shipping, ordered it and arrived brand new sealed within 3 days, now that's what I call a deal! Will save dailysale.com to my favorites and check them frequently before buying elsewhere. - Customer for life! "

This review was modified by HenryApp74 on February 14 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-02-10

Awful Customer Service!

"My credit card was hacked and used to make a purchase with this company in late November. I disputed the transaction w/ my credit card and am confident that it will be resolved in my favor. However, I felt it only right to return the merchandise to DailySale.com so they could credit my credit card. Their supposed 24/7 customer service took days .. weeks .. to get back to me. After going back and forth for 2-3 more weeks, in the end they didn't want to send a prepaid shipping label so I could return the merchandise. Finally, I had to contact their President and after many foolish emails (he actually told me to chase down a UPS truck and get them to take the box without proper labels, etc.), he finally sent me the prepaid shipping label. I have Proof of Delivery that the merchandise arrived back to their facility in mid-January and they now are refusing to refund my money stating they have a "no refund" policy. They told the credit card company, I made the purchase, I took delivery, I must pay for it. Buyer Beware .. and if you are like me and dealing with a fraudulent transaction, well heaven help you! Stay away ... "

This review was modified by LindaFraudulentPurchase on February 10 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-09

Rapid Response

"I received a very speedy response from David and Olga in regard to my question. I am awaiting more news from them in regard to an order, but until I hear back from them, I will say that I am delighted as to the speed of their responses and also was impressed with the suggestions they made to make my "ordering question" more convenient. I was happy they sent me a Print Screen video so I could send the necessary page to them.
Hats off to your customer service people!
Thank you.

This review was modified by Lollee on February 09 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-30

Yippee!! Great items at great prices..

"I love the daily updates on items and prices and service have been wonderful.. "

This review was modified by Larinda_forrester on January 30 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-27

Still Waiting for my Order From DailySale to be Delivered After 3 Months!

"I ordered a Sonic Toothbrush System online from DailySale in October of 2016 and have not received my order as of today January 27, 2017. I have contacted them at least 10 times via email (The only way to contact them. They have no 800 number to speak to a live customer service rep). They keep replying that my order was delivered and shipped via FedEx without signature and left outside my apt door. The order was either stolen or not delivered. I have respectfully requested repeatedly that they resolve this matter by reshipping or refunding my order, to no avail. I will never do business with DailySale again. "

This review was modified by Crealman on January 27 2017 06:45:03 AM

2017-01-23

great products, great prices

"I am always amazed at how much I can save when I go to daily sale. The products are great and I save a bundle. The quality is great and the Norton sale protection is an added free bonus"

This review was modified by c_bomberger_cs on January 23 2017 11:15:01 PM

2017-01-22

Excited Air Fryer Lagasse endorsed

"I received the fryer on Saturday. It came with recipe cards for the foods Chef Emeril Lagasse cooked on the QVC. Looking forward to preparing my first foods."

This review was modified by margaret48c on January 23 2017 03:30:02 AM

2017-01-18

Thought all was lost...but no

"Placed order on 12/29/2016. Shipped 1/5/2017. Today I finally received my order. Ring was beautiful and my hoodie with face cover fit. No strange smells. Looks like Daily Sale is a good thing but don't expect to receive free shipping very fast. Took 14 days to travel from Florida to Virginia, but ai am happy with what I purchased."

This review was modified by Suzyq57 on January 19 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Great Prices!!

"I've been looking for a case for my protective Iphone 4. I didn't want to pay much since I just mainly use my Iphone as an Ipod to listen to music. I was just about to pay double what I paid for it here on Daily Sale. I couldn't believe I could get it for this price! I will definitely will check on Daily Sale before buying ever again.!!!"

This review was modified by edita2011 on January 18 2017 02:15:03 PM

2017-01-16

Boo to Daily Sale!

"Communication is poor. Resolving problems or errors is horrific. It took over a month to even communicate with the company. There is no way to talk to someone. Everything is automated. It is obvious this is a small company dealing with too many demands. I will never order from Daily Sale again."

This review was modified by Monica_Rosales on January 16 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-01-16

greatness today

"to a great company with great deals thank you very much for youre great services and great prices"

This review was modified by stanleysaddler on February 09 2017 02:15:01 PM

2017-01-15

rip off site

"never rec'd any product......never rec'd refund......."

This review was modified by dave3611 on January 15 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-12

Doubling items need to return back to daily.salle

"The 2 neckalaces need to be sent back to. You. I want to be reimbursed the 142.00 spent for them. This is my third request for the (RMA) # so that I can ship them back to you,"

This review was modified by Va1eried on January 12 2017 09:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Quality+Security+Guaranteed pricing!!

"Daily Sale works hard for there Clients to bring us quality Merchandise along with the Guaranteed lowest pricing available for all the products we love. Along with Free shipping and a Secured Norton's Guarantees on the expense of Daily Sale, they have gone above and beyond excellent Friendly Customer Service. Highly recommend Daily Sale along with Norton's Security Guarantees. Refreshingly Honest Business Practice in which I'm truly greatful for the peace of mind knowing my account is in safe hands along with there awesome quality products. Your my go to company for all my orders! Love Daily Sales new & exciting products they choose everyday. The most exciting way to shop with having the Security I need for online purchases. Thank You! "

This review was modified by LJGDSC on January 11 2017 03:51:15 PM

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!