Stores > Daily Sale

Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10

2016-06-22

Surprised at some of the Great Deals can Get

"I am actually quite surprised at the deals I can get on this site at times and so far have not been disappointed; hoping the 1800 count Bamboo sheets I just bought turn out to be as good as other things I have bought on this site, looking forward to receiving them!"

This review was modified by kathycat13 on June 22 2016 11:46:57 AM

2016-06-22

The Daily Sales Experience

"Shopping at Daily Sales is a stress reliever as well as taking care of getting gifts for that home warming party, baby shower and yearly birthdays and Christmas presents. It's always exciting to see what is new and my favorite area, what's on sale.

This is an excellent site with quality merchandise and a large variety of different choices all at reasonable prices. I am very fond of this site and visit it at minimal of 5 to 6 times every 3 to 4 days. I also enjoy the emails that come announcing items you might be interested in and allowing you first chance to see it and order it prior to it going out of stock.

Shopping with Daily Sales makes me a great hit with family and friends who are impressed with some of my purchases and what them immediately. I love playing the, "How much did it cost game?" I have helped many of them set up Daily Sales icons on their tablets and phones so they can get to the site simply by touching a button. Daily Sales, I'm not sure if you have set up your own app in the play store but it would be great to have that icon. What we have developed is a simple way of accessing your website with the push of a button but I would like to see you with your own app.

Sincerely,
T Palmer Watkins

"LOOK UP, LIVE LIFE, AND BE WELL. "
SIR T PALMER WATKINS
INSPIRED BY 3 JOHN 1 : 2

This review was modified by TPALMER01 on June 22 2016 02:26:22 AM

2016-06-14

pole saw

"did not receive pole saw yet. Went on line and cannot find any information if sent or when I should receive item.So I cannot write anything about if I am satisfied with the tool or daily sale item.Sorry"

2016-05-27

Color it Manificent

"I am giving it as a gift to a 9 year old girl who likes to drew. You cannot beat the price"

2016-05-27

Sell used as "new" and know it. They are criminals.

"I placed 2 orders from Daily Sale for "brand-new" Logitech Harmony 650 remotes.

I received shipping notifications for them 4 days later. One arrived about a week after that (about 12 days after my order). It was dirty and clearly not new, though it did work. The other's shipping info never updated and reaching out to DHL indicated Daily Sale had never given them the package for delivery.

I emailed Daily Sale about both of these problems and didn't get any response from them for *9 days*. In the intervening time I received another shipping notification* and my second order finally got delivered (also used, not new).

When they finally responded to my email they offered a 20% store credit, or the ability for me to send the remotes back to them (but I'd have to pay return shipping). They refused any form of cash credit.

I can't be bothered to pay to ship back these remotes, but I have learned my lesson not to deal with these crooks.

They have picked my pocket and the pocket of everyone else who's fallen for their nonsense.

They know very well what they're doing. They know very well that the product they sold me wasn't brand new. Look at other reviews on resellerratings to see they've done this sort of thing before.

They're banking on the fact that most people won't complain, or that most people won't bother to return these items. Do not patronize them.

* In actual fact I ended up receiving additional shipping notifications from them. In all, I've received 4 shipping notifications from them for 2 orders, 2 of the shipping notifications have tracking numbers that indicate no package yet received from the vendor. This is further reflection of the messy state of their order fulfillment department.

This review was modified by azinck on May 27 2016 09:34:21 AM

2016-05-20

WOW, What a Deal

"I received my first Order from Daily Sale today and was I surprised, hence the title, The Original VR Virtual Reality #D Glasses were a BIG hit with my 10 year old Great Grand Daughter. Not only did she love it, she was able to set it up easily and fast, in fact she is using it now. And the Surprise Box was loaded with great smaller items that will make great gifts for my customers and guess what I can't wait until my next order arrives on Monday with bracelets, necklaces and much more. Stay tuned for my next review...Lee H."

This review was modified by LEEHATFIELD on May 20 2016 02:15:13 PM

2016-05-20

Hot Dog

"Daily Sale has got the best deals I have found so far. They have lots and lots of good stuff that is very good priced. There is something for everyone. Easy to join, easy to check out, and Free Shipping."

This review was modified by andygump on May 20 2016 11:12:22 AM

2016-05-12

very very poor service....

"i had ordered an iphone from dailysale...it went to the wrong address and even after more than 3 weeks i have not tet received my money back or a replacement.
I tried contacting cust supp. and they said the item has not yet received,usps though ate saying the item would reach back to the seller on 4/28...its more than 2 weeks now.
Every time i try to contact them all they have to say is thry havnt recd the item yet.

Please be careful while ordering anything.

thanks,
kp

This review was modified by Kaustubhp on May 12 2016 10:25:29 PM

2016-05-05

Fantastic!!

"Thoroughly enjoy shopping with Daily Sale!! Guarantees help make sure I am satisfied with what I order."

This review was modified by wattsvondac on May 05 2016 06:21:31 AM

2016-04-30

They sent me a remanufactured watch when they advertised it as being new

"I just received my moto 360 1st generation smart watch from Daily Sale. The advertisement stated that this was a brand new watch, however when I received the watch it was in a non standard package that clearly stated that it was remanufactured. This is not what they advertised and the reason I purchased the watch is because it was supposed to be brand new. The watch has issues with charging and I can see why the original owner sent it back to Motorola for repairs because it clearly doesn't work correctly. They will not take the watch back even though I just got it and tried to RMA it back to them for a refund. Do yourself a favor and avoid this retailer unless you want to experience this type of business practice."

This review was modified by puffnstuff45528 on May 01 2016 04:17:28 PM

2016-03-18

Daily Sale"The Best on-line deals in town"

"I have purchased quite a few items from Daily Sale especially for my Christmas shopping I have never failed to get good quality items from them.I have been VERY SATISFIED!with each and every product I have purchased.I get asked all the time where I got a certain item and when I tell people what I paid they can't wait to get to your web site.Your customer service and return policies are exceptional among industry standards.Keep up the GREAT work!!!"

This review was modified by geejyjones on April 07 2016 08:57:24 AM

2016-03-18

Love The Prices!

"I just love your comfortable bras. No underwire poking me at all. And i love the secure website. Thanks again."

This review was modified by reginagraves68 on March 18 2016 05:42:09 AM

2016-03-17

Need to find cool neat items check out Daily Sale & you will find it :)

"Well, I haven't gotten my order yet, but hey I just ordered it, so not sure of the quality of the service, but it sounds wonderful, what they have to offer that is. I can't wait to get the items I have ordered... I am sure that I will be very happy with them & look forward to ordering more fun stuff too :)"

This review was modified by Kimberlypooh65 on March 17 2016 01:27:49 PM

2016-03-16

I love Daily Sale

"I discovered this site by accident through a pop up e-mail. I placed an order and by mistake placed the order twice. When my orders where received, I was very pleased with everything I received twice. I had no trouble at all returning the order. Daily Sale is an awesome company and the products are well worth the price."

This review was modified by Cincere on March 18 2016 12:22:24 PM

2016-03-15

Broke item and cannot get customer service

I purchased a digital camera a few weeks ago for my wife and it took over a month to arrive at our house. Then we go to turn it on and the battery dies instantly. When trying to charge it we find the charger is broken and will by charge the camera. Now I used email to contact customer service and they told me they would replace it if I sent it back(I would have to pay return shipping) I explained to them that they sent me a broken item that was gaurenteed to work so if they could violate their terms and agreement by shipping a broken item then they could also send me a prepaid return label to send it back to them for a replacement. All I got back was the same message from Olga stating they can do a return or exchange just send the broken one back. This has happened 3 times now. All I want is for daily sale to replace what they sent me for no charge and if they do I will remove this review. I'll be waiting and sending more emails and posting more bad reviews each week.

This review was modified by Wallis88 on March 15 2016 11:16:11 AM

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!