• Daily Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-07-29

"I ordered a 9" google tablet with a keyboard case. It came quick enough, but the tablet shows a location of Hing Kong which I can't change, no matter what I do, and the keyboard does not work. I have sent 3 email, since they do not have a phone number, and have not received a response. This was a birthday gift, but I can't give it in the condition received.

I seriously hope I get a response soon...."

2015-07-27

"I truly enjoy receiving email from Daily Sale as they always have a great selection of goods and fantastic prices. I rely on them for gifts that I may need and I am never disappointed. I am looking forward to receiving this current order."

2015-07-17

"Very satisfied with service and price and delivery time."

2015-07-17

"BEST website with the BEST Deals!!!! Simple, quick registration. Free shipping. LOVE IT!!!!"

This review was modified by 8Seeds on July 17 2015 01:06:01 PM

Macon, Georgia
2015-07-17

"I purchased a Sonicare electric toothbrush on DailySale. The sonicare is a great toothbrush and the price was outstanding. I like the items and prices on DailySale and plan to continue to purchase from it. "

2015-07-16

"I just bought 3-Pack: Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream 1.7 Oz 1073 $25 what
a deal. So happy to buy something that I use at such a great price.
Quick delivery and great service if you need their help."

This review was modified by CorbettC on July 27 2015 02:48:33 AM

2015-06-30

"Ordered necklaces in May for Mother's Day everyone was very pleased with them and that made me very happy."

2015-06-28

"Please contact us should you have any questions."

This review was modified by JackieYager on June 28 2015 03:16:09 PM

2015-06-26

"Great prices on almost everything you would like to have but also things you may need!"

2015-06-18

"Takes too long to receive order and no shipping information provided. Still waiting for order!"

2015-06-17

"I only ordered 3 items from Daily Sale, but was so impressed with the products, that you have gained another faithful shopper for life. I love the products and the prices."

2015-06-15

"I was very pleased to have found such a great website when I was looking for the exact same thing they had, what a hoot !!"

2015-06-15

"I'm always happy with my purchases from Daily Sale"

2015-06-14

"this is an awesome store with great prices. everytime i go there i have to look at everything."

2015-06-11

"I still have not received this order, altho I received an email telling that it had been shipped. It had a tracking number, but it didn't work. I sent an email to CS and have not heard back yet. Wish I knew where my order is!"

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!