Stores > Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

RUN AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

"BUYER BEWARE doesn't even begin to tell you about these people. I placed an order Sept. 6th (it's now Oct.23) and the only response I've gotten is a bull crap cut and paste reply to my questions. "

2017-09-23

Not even star worthy

"Zero customer service. No support. Bought iPhone 6S took a month to ship. Paid $300. Phone still had goo on it from a sticker. Banged up, and set up for international use, can't turn off shutter on camera. Beware buying iPhone made in/for China. There's a difference. No one to contact!!! Avoid this company! !!"

2017-09-10

never received!

"Ordered Apple Computer never received 3 weeks later no number to call!
Never order from this Daily Sale!
How is Amazon involved with this Company I could of payed threw Amazon account!
Crazy!

2017-09-06

LOOK OUT..

"These guys are crooks,We ordered a note 4 cell phone on Aug.4th for 103.00.. didn't receive it till Aug 29th!! It was a branded Sprint phone which will not operate on a 4G system ,T Mobile or AT&T, I continued to email them every day they said the information on our order would be sent to there "ZEN DESK" .That was the last I heard ..I have also called there phone # in Florida and it is just a recording.I have now involved my C.Card company as they continue to ignore me ,I just can't figure out how a company can continue to get good reviews ,(on there website)when they continue to screw people over!!"

2017-08-27

Two orders that werent' shipped.

"I placed two orders on 8/23/17 and they stated they were shipped and gave me two tracking numbers but when I check these four days ago, it says status unavailable. I tried contacting customer support, they never responded at all. Very bad, will never buy again with this company."

2017-08-23

Dissappointed

"I was not satisfied with the tire inflator I ordered. Since there is no customer service phone number, I sent an email to learn about the return policy. That was almost a week ago, and I still have not received a response. I would hesitate before ordering anything in the future."

2017-08-23

Horrible

"I bought a printer from them and I received the printer without ink cartridge and it specifically says on the box that ink cartridge is included. I got a good price on the printer but the ink cartridge cost me just as much as the printer. "

2017-08-17

3 pack solar lights

"Order placed on 6/29/17 it is now 8/17/17 and have not received my item yet. These people are the absolute worst on the internet. Never again."

2017-08-12

Ordered item on 7/18/17; suppose to rec 7 days. A/o 8/12/17; can only get mumbo jumbo and rhetoric about their shipping policy; yada, yada.

"Lousy, lousy, lousy, lousy"

2017-08-02

Defective product

"I ordered a MacBook from daily sale around March 2017. By May 2017, the laptop would sometimes not detect the power adapter. In July 2017, the laptop does not detect the power adapter at all, and daily sale is refusing to help me because 30 days have past since the purchase date . I've just wasted $340 and I will never again purchase any item , electronics or otherwise from daily sale . "

2017-07-10

Super experience

"So far so good! I can say the items were shipped fairly well and everything was accounted for and in good condition. I've tried most of the things and gave several as gifts.....no complaints! "

2017-07-08

No Product Delivered

"Worst internet company I have ever ordered from, after a Month passed and not receiving the item I ordered and after attempting to contact them numerous times they finally contacted me through E-Mail asking for the same information I had already sent them. I was lucky and used " Blur " as the card company and they refunded my card within hours. "

2017-07-05

Ordered items 6/26 items show "Processing"!

"I ordered just under $400 of stuff and I went to check on my order from 8-days ago and it still shows "Processing". I have reached out to their Cust. Service and will update on that response. Feeling a little skeptical at this point. I am used to getting my stuff from Amazon in a day or two.
R. Saenz

2017-07-04

Worthless

"Do not waste your money buying from this company. I was given a DVR dashboard camera as a birthday gift that my mother ordered over a month ago. It was not opened until she gave it me on my birthday recently. It does not work. I emailed Daily Sale to find out how to return it. They will not let me return it, or exchange it, and will not refund my Mother's money because it's been over their 30 day policy. I even explained that it was a birthday present and hadn't been opened until recently. They don't care. Bad business! It's better to spend a little more money and get something that actually works and is worth the money. You can find much better items on Amazon for around the same amount money and much better quality."

2017-06-21

Haven't received my purchases

"June 2 haven't received purchases "

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!