• Daily Sale

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have had good results in the past but my last order I ordered two products and as usual they arrived fast but this time products were defective. I wrote to company about problem and received this email on 1/19/2015 "
Thank you for your order from DailySale. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@dailysale.com or call us at Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.:
If you notice there is no number to call so I could only email them at support@dailysale.com.

Long story shortened, I had emailed three different times with the same response from the same woman.

Greetings Frank Doyle,
Thank you for your email.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I have contacted the warehouse about this matter, I will update you as soon as I am notified with a status. Thank you for your patience!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Krystal
Customer Service
Daily Sale, Inc.

Ticket History
Frank Doyle (Client) Posted On: 12 March 2015 08:59 AM

I am inquirering on the status of this request

Frank Doyle,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. For your records, the details of the ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Ticket ID: PQN-226-15612
Subject: Need replacement for defectives
Department: Returns
Type: Ticket
Status: Open
Priority: Normal

You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://dailysale.kayako.com/Tickets/Ticket/View/PQN-226-15612

Kind regards,

Support Center: http://dailysale.kayako.com

Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Shipment #100017749 for Order #100027566

I was looking for an exchange or refund not a rip off!!!

modified review This review was modified by DoyleDidIt on March 19 2015 06:23:53 AM

Choctaw, OK

"I was very pleased with my first Daily Sale purchase and look forward to doing business with them again. The website works well, the product was an excellent value, and I appreciate the Buy Safe guarantee. Thank you."

"SPAM, SPAM, SPAM.
Product was fine, price was fine, shipping was fine - but they WILL NOT STOP spamming me. I didn't opt in to their twice-daily emails, and have unsubscribed twice, received assurances from Kaneka in customer service that I've been removed from the email system, and then had the spam start up again.

Definitely buy from them if you want to receive daily email from them for the rest of time, against your wishes, against their assurances.

modified review This review was modified by IBuysalot on March 15 2015 07:56:22 AM

"My first purchase from Daily Sale was a 2 pack of 100ml product and what I got was a 2 pack of 40ml. I emailed the company and instead of spending money to ship the product back they offered me a store credit. I was given a full refund and a 20% coupon. The company went above and beyond to make a mistake right. "

modified review This review was modified by echolmberg on March 04 2015 03:54:40 PM

"After a lot of frustration, I finally received my order. The customer service rep, Jay, explained what the problem was. It seems that what was listed as a tracking number was a shipping number from the company.

The order arrived perfectly and the customer service came through.

This company deserves all 5 stars

modified review This review was modified by judi969 on December 04 2014 05:54:10 PM

"I ordered a charger for my iPhone on a Tuesday and received it only two days later! The charger works perfectly, and it was substantially less expensive than the same charger on Amazon. Very pleased with this purchase, and I will buy from dailysale.com again."

modified review This review was modified by fpmdsc on May 25 2013 01:40:06 PM

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!