Stores > Daily Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10

2016-02-03

KUDOS FOR THE HARD WORK!!

"I would like to take this time to thank Michael M. for his hard work to get my order done right!
He stayed with the whole time to expedite my order!! There aren't a lot of people who
would do that! I have become a loyal customer to Daily Sale !! Thanks again !!

This review was modified by DonnaGibson on February 03 2016 12:39:15 PM

2016-01-29

Poor Customer Service and False Advertising

"Ordered power banks they claim would fit all iphones but they don't. Unable to contact by phone. Returned items and have not received refund. Plus I had to pay for return shipping."

2016-01-27

Best Price for the Best Inventory

"Daily Sale Highly Recommended. I will inform All family and friends to Check out All their Deals. "

2016-01-26

this place ****!!!

"I PURCHASED A Curtis KLU 7-Inch Touch Screen Mobile Internet Device Tablet PC . UNPACKED IT AND THE CAMERA DID NOT WORK THE GALLERY DID NOT WORK AND WHEN I WAS SIX FEET AWAY FROM WIFI SOURCE THERE WAS NO INTERNET ON THE TABLET. I TRIED TO GET RETURN AUTHORIZATION AND EVERY ATTEMPT I MADE DID NOT GO THROUGH. SOMEHOW I WAS ABLE TO FIND A WAY TO GET ASSISTANCE. BIG PROBLEM THEY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY... WILLING TO OFFER STORE CREDIT. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY OTHER THAN MY MONEY. DO NOT BUY FROM DAILY SALE!!!"

txmskitty52's Avatar

Waurika, Oklahoma
2016-01-15

All really DOES sparkle!

"My husband bought me the eternity ring, and matching hoop earrings, for Christmas. All I can say is WOW! I LOVE THEM! The eternity ring mathes my 20 yr. old bridal set perfectly, and sparkles just as dazzling as my high dollar bridal set does! The earrings are perfect for me. They are dazzling without being overstated, excellent snug latch to prevent loss, perfect weight for dangles so lobes don't get tired or sore, even comfortable to sleep in, and quality of material is superb...no green skin. My new wear ALL the time earrings! "

2016-01-07

"Love shopping with Daily Sale; have a good selection of items at great prices -- "

2015-12-31

"holding/POOLING(?) orders, then lying about status This would be the 3rd time that they have done this same MO... I would not have gone back to them at all if not for the fact that they were not going to return my method of payment, but give me a credit for defective merchandise."

This review was modified by POCUST on December 31 2015 08:52:17 AM

2015-12-30

"I placed 3 separate orders on 12/6/15 in hopes of getting these items in time for Christmas. Today is 12/30/15 and I still do not have the packages. Very annoying. There is no phone number on the website to call for help or information, only an email address that takes up to two days to respond.
Won't take the chance again.

This review was modified by cwambach on December 30 2015 11:55:02 AM

2015-12-28

"Please do yourself a favor and do not order from daily sale.com! I ordered a men's hoodie on December 10, 18 days ago, and the status says processing even though they charged $28 on my card the day I ordered it. The only way to contact them is by email. Which I've done every day for the last 11 days, and the only thing I receive is an automated email in return, that says they will ship it as soon as possible. I'd like to know what customer service the other reviewers are talking about, because all you get is auto email. There is not a number where you can talk to someone, and that's probably on purpose because they don't want to listen to the bitching!
Be warned
Dissatisfied in Pottsville Pennsylvania!

2015-12-22

"I am very pleased with the Daily Sale. They have a nice selection and the prices are very reasonable. Shipping is prompt and the items are very well packed. Shipping is always prompt and the items are very well packed. Most importantly, the customer service staff is pleasant and professional."

2015-12-18

"I've been waiting 3 days to get a response for an order I placed on 12/10/15 order # 100213232, ticket, Ticket ID: GFK-127-27923 (# given to me after asking where my order was). ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO SHIP THE ITEMS AND GET A TRACKING NUMBER since they are Christmas gifts. They have already charged my card the day after I placed the order, yet I still have not received my items nor have they shipped from what I can see under my account. Why would they charge a card that long before shipping an item? Normally companies charge your card WHEN the item ships and not before. Just my experience in the past with reputable companies. My order just shows "PROCESSING". You would think 8 days after placing an order the status would change from processing to SHIPPING or something. I expect a reply soon or I will have no other option than to CANCEL MY ORDER and get something else for them for Christmas and what a freaking shame that would be!!! Can't have late gifts for Christmas....that's so tacky. I will go elsewhere, you can bet that. I had heard about them through a friend and thought I'd give you a try and so far not satisfactory. I would appreciate a prompt response."

This review was modified by CJenks on December 18 2015 07:23:08 AM

2015-12-17

"dailysale.com sold me some AA and AAA batteries that were corroded. They managed to replace them, but the ones that they replaced them with were also corroded. After contacting them a second time, they have refused to refund or replace the batteries with a name brand that will not corrode. I would advise people to not buy anything from dailysale.com, as they do not sell quality merchandise and you will just be throwing your money away. "

This review was modified by kwain on December 17 2015 05:28:02 PM

2015-12-15

"Wonderful Place To Shop!!!"

2015-12-03

"Easy ,Convenient and Great Deal "

2015-11-30

"I absolutely LOVE Daily Sale!!! With new items added daily you're always sure to find anything your heart desires. With prices this great I'm able to get my children & grandchildren just what they want at a price I can afford :-) "

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!