Stores > Daily Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
2017-01-18

Thought all was lost...but no

"Placed order on 12/29/2016. Shipped 1/5/2017. Today I finally received my order. Ring was beautiful and my hoodie with face cover fit. No strange smells. Looks like Daily Sale is a good thing but don't expect to receive free shipping very fast. Took 14 days to travel from Florida to Virginia, but ai am happy with what I purchased."

This review was modified by Suzyq57 on January 19 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-18

Great Prices!!

"I've been looking for a case for my protective Iphone 4. I didn't want to pay much since I just mainly use my Iphone as an Ipod to listen to music. I was just about to pay double what I paid for it here on Daily Sale. I couldn't believe I could get it for this price! I will definitely will check on Daily Sale before buying ever again.!!!"

This review was modified by edita2011 on January 18 2017 02:15:03 PM

2017-01-16

Boo to Daily Sale!

"Communication is poor. Resolving problems or errors is horrific. It took over a month to even communicate with the company. There is no way to talk to someone. Everything is automated. It is obvious this is a small company dealing with too many demands. I will never order from Daily Sale again."

This review was modified by Monica_Rosales on January 16 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-01-16

greatness today

"to a great company with great deals thank you very much for youre great services and great prices"

This review was modified by stanleysaddler on January 16 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

rip off site

"never rec'd any product......never rec'd refund......."

This review was modified by dave3611 on January 15 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-12

Doubling items need to return back to daily.salle

"The 2 neckalaces need to be sent back to. You. I want to be reimbursed the 142.00 spent for them. This is my third request for the (RMA) # so that I can ship them back to you,"

This review was modified by Va1eried on January 12 2017 09:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

Quality+Security+Guaranteed pricing!!

"Daily Sale works hard for there Clients to bring us quality Merchandise along with the Guaranteed lowest pricing available for all the products we love. Along with Free shipping and a Secured Norton's Guarantees on the expense of Daily Sale, they have gone above and beyond excellent Friendly Customer Service. Highly recommend Daily Sale along with Norton's Security Guarantees. Refreshingly Honest Business Practice in which I'm truly greatful for the peace of mind knowing my account is in safe hands along with there awesome quality products. Your my go to company for all my orders! Love Daily Sales new & exciting products they choose everyday. The most exciting way to shop with having the Security I need for online purchases. Thank You! "

This review was modified by LJGDSC on January 11 2017 03:51:15 PM

2017-01-11

Rip Off

"I ordered 4 sets of a two pack of Garcinia Cambogia and received only four bottles. I paid $60 and the two packs were $15 each. They won't even acknowledge my email!"

This review was modified by Johnowen68 on January 14 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-05

Great products at Great Prices!!!

"I love to check out Daily Sale - they have such nice products and the prices are really good!
They usually have so many things on their site that it is hard to decide what I can buy - too many items that I want but I can't afford them all! :)

2017-01-03

Not Happy at All

"I never received my order and after six (6) times trying to contact them, still no response."

2016-12-30

won't do business again

"When I placed my order, the photo used was for a name brand pan. After almost a month of the pan not arriving, I went back to the website and saw that they had changed the photo and were saying the item was not the name brand. The off brand may be just as good, but not the point. After finally receiving the product, I immediately emailed asking how to return. A week later, I emailed again. And again a week after that. I sent 4 emails in all. After almost 6 weeks, I finally received a response email asking if I want store credit as that's how their return policy works. Um, NO, I don't need store credit to a company I will not do business with again. Very very poor customer service. Also, when I received the pan, there was no padding in the box and the handle had pushed through the cardboard. Poor packaging."

This review was modified by ts1852 on December 30 2016 09:28:50 AM

2016-12-26

Modern day rip off

"they send you products you did not order I ordered AA batteries and they sent me AAA and try to get in touch with someone is impossible so I will be getting in touch with my credit card holder to dispute paying for this order. "

2016-12-23

"It took over three weeks to get my camera! I have not used it (it is a gift), so I cannot give it a review! My only complaint, thus far, is that it took so long to get here! I was told it would take 3-7 business days to receive my item, but it took 21 days, total (I got it yesterday)! It LOOKS like what was advertised, but I don't know if it FUNCTIONS, like the advertisement suggested!"

2016-12-21

Do not buy anythingggggg . You won't get it

"F this fake website. I think the positive reviews are fake. I bought several things and have still not received them. I've emailed several times. Only get automated responses. Fake tracking number. Spent a lot of money for Christmas. And now several people won't be getting presents because this fake website just stole my money. Stupid me. Why didn't I read reviews first. I'm so upset. I want everyone that is involved in this scam company to go to jail. Can the police or anyone do anything???? I'm going to try to have them shut down and arrested with every spare minute I have. "

2016-12-21

Grinch site that stole Christmas

"I ordered something on Nov. 27th, certainly enough time to get here by Christmas. When it started getting close, I contacted the company through their web site form and was told I'd get a response in 1 to 3 days. By the time that passed, I tried calling and only got voice mail; I filled out another "ticket" begging them to find the item and expedite delivery to save Christmas, and still no response. Here it is just a couple of days before Christmas and I can't imagine I'll get my item in time, if at all. "My Account" still shows it as being "processed" nearly a month after ordering. I've dealt with this company before and didn't have a problem, but will never buy from them again. "

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!