• Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"I am a bargain hunter, I love giving gifts and with your great selection and prices I can do what I love most. I have made several purchases"

"I absolutely love the site!!! I am thrilled I found it and I have purchased lots of items on it and no problems!!!!!"

"Hello everybody, I ordered an electronic note book from Daily Sale and when I got it, it did not work properly there was about a full battery in the new battery that came with it and despite many attempts to even change the clock on the devise to my est current time I could not get the clock to change then when the battery power drained I hooked the dc charger to it that came with it and noticed that it would not power up or charge the batteries so having done some electronic servicing myself from time to time I put my dc volt meter to the out put of the charger and the brand new power supply had no output and is defective despite several attempts to get in touch with daily sale they seem to ignore my messages and when I try to get an ra number there seems to always be a problem, no I am not happy with them due to this experience and please daily sale if you see this please e-mail me at truckdriverjr625@aol.com and thanks"

"First few times i had no problems ... other then a broken Multi-remote for Tv/Dish .. which i KEPT (volume up/down) does nt work . wont re program .. Asked for a replacment be sent to me . charge my card that day . send me another and i d send it back and get a refund to my credit card ... sounds easy enough right ? NOT ..was a disaster i had to RE ORDER IT AGAIN .. they at Customer?? Service??? .. Not on the phone of course they don't have one so it was a Email nightmare ..i guess they "Flagged" my account as a PIA" (pain in the ass CUSTOMER) since then . i have spent a total $458.00 since July 2015 .. new customer ..
Back to this LAST issue . i ordered 146.96 worth of items .. checked order "progress" ticket . saw it was there . as they TOOK the money on the 27th of August .. Today is Sept 9th . still don't have it .. i had sent 3 emails .. got a NASTY snotty response from Kanake .. "this is the First she'd heard for me though i was responding to HER email in my second attempt to find what the "progress" was .. Obviously she got the FIRST request .. as i recieved another "were working in it " response ..
I was then LUCKY enough to talk to someone that "took " interest .. told me that my order was NOW ON HOLD .. they had my money .. 13 days ago .. on "hold" did nt make any sense .. i ll let you know more when i finally receive it .. AS far as ordering anything else .. they have REMOVED me from there mailing list . which is fine with me ..
Lost a good customer .. I used to OWN 28 Stores . my first rule was Customer Service ... These people (or the owner) needs to get more involved ...

"Am satisfied with Daily Sale thus far - Will know more when product arrives - Price is right, shipping is free, and a Norton Purchase guarantee is given."

"Excellent customer service and the added guarantee is great piece of mind!"

"The prices can't be beat. My items were shipped very quickly."

"I like the price and the speed of the service

"I look forward to receiving my items. placed an order earlier and we enjoyed all those items,also they are good prices.Thanks"

"Just waiting to receive my great priced items "

"Enjoyed browsing your website. Many very interesting choices. "

"Most of the items I've purchased through Daily Sales are things I've never seen before at really good prices. I've purchased a couple of things that I did return because they didn't work out to be what I expected. But they didn't give me any trouble when i requested a return. "

"So far I have placed 3 orders. My first order I received a partial shipment and it has been almost 30 days and I have not received the balance yet. My second order arrived within a week and I just placed another order today so I am on the fence with the shipment questions"

"I'm pretty well satisfied with Daily Sale and would (and have) recommend(ed) it to all my friends and neighbors. There was only once that I received a broken product and was given a very small credit rather than send it back. Now that I know about the Norton guarantee that all products will be received and will be in useable condition, I'll know in the future to simply return anything that's not satisfactory. Overall, Daily Sale is great and the staff has always been more than delightful to deal with. "

This review was modified by SherryD46176 on August 25 2015 10:49:00 AM

"I had a very good experience with this company... And will be doing more business with you guys...."

This review was modified by Amypball71 on August 24 2015 04:24:56 PM

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!