Stores > Daily Sale

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

2016-07-20

Awesome follow up!

"Olga was quite helpful with my problem. She took the time to investigate what my issue was, asking me to send a picture, understanding my concern and offering me a satisfactory solution.
She also gave me detailed instructions on what to do on my part. Thank you very much.

2016-07-20

Great Service:

"I will tell my friends about Daily Sale because I am very happy with their service!!"

2016-07-18

So far so good

"I haven't received my cushioned kitchen floor mat, as of yet, I don;t have a product to evaluate. The ease of ordering was great the information you supplied was good enough to entice me to place my first order.
When it arrives I will be more than glad to provide an update.

2016-07-13

My watch got here on time

"My smart watch arrived in good condition on time. It has a lot of features at an extremely low price. I just ordered another one Can't go wrong at this prive"

This review was modified by Davebigguy on July 13 2016 05:47:42 PM

2016-07-11

Give me BREAK!!!!!

"Ordered a vacuum on June 28, 2016. Today is July 11, 2016. So far I have received 46 emails, yes that number is correct, all with over 20 tracking codes for my package. I finally received a reply email from them, a standard can reply with no real answers. Tracking numbers lead no place with the shipping company. So I believe I will have to file a complaint with my credit card company. There is no good contact number for Daily Sale. Beware!!!!!"

This review was modified by LostinOklahoma on July 11 2016 03:09:39 AM

2016-06-30

Very Involved and Excellent.

"My order got boomeranged all over Florida, but Krystal from the customer service department was there with supportive and informative knowledge."

This review was modified by TheDarkEnforcer on June 30 2016 06:52:08 AM

2016-06-27

Daily Sale is an all-round gem

"Daily Sales product's are as genuine as their savings and value.this company has an excellent choice of products and prices to match. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to save money on valuable merchandise. "

This review was modified by gunganjim on June 27 2016 06:21:42 AM

2016-06-22

Surprised at some of the Great Deals can Get

"I am actually quite surprised at the deals I can get on this site at times and so far have not been disappointed; hoping the 1800 count Bamboo sheets I just bought turn out to be as good as other things I have bought on this site, looking forward to receiving them!"

This review was modified by kathycat13 on June 22 2016 11:46:57 AM

2016-06-22

The Daily Sales Experience

"Shopping at Daily Sales is a stress reliever as well as taking care of getting gifts for that home warming party, baby shower and yearly birthdays and Christmas presents. It's always exciting to see what is new and my favorite area, what's on sale.

This is an excellent site with quality merchandise and a large variety of different choices all at reasonable prices. I am very fond of this site and visit it at minimal of 5 to 6 times every 3 to 4 days. I also enjoy the emails that come announcing items you might be interested in and allowing you first chance to see it and order it prior to it going out of stock.

Shopping with Daily Sales makes me a great hit with family and friends who are impressed with some of my purchases and what them immediately. I love playing the, "How much did it cost game?" I have helped many of them set up Daily Sales icons on their tablets and phones so they can get to the site simply by touching a button. Daily Sales, I'm not sure if you have set up your own app in the play store but it would be great to have that icon. What we have developed is a simple way of accessing your website with the push of a button but I would like to see you with your own app.

Sincerely,
T Palmer Watkins

"LOOK UP, LIVE LIFE, AND BE WELL. "
SIR T PALMER WATKINS
INSPIRED BY 3 JOHN 1 : 2

This review was modified by TPALMER01 on June 22 2016 02:26:22 AM

2016-06-14

pole saw

"did not receive pole saw yet. Went on line and cannot find any information if sent or when I should receive item.So I cannot write anything about if I am satisfied with the tool or daily sale item.Sorry"

2016-05-27

Color it Manificent

"I am giving it as a gift to a 9 year old girl who likes to drew. You cannot beat the price"

2016-05-27

Sell used as "new" and know it. They are criminals.

"I placed 2 orders from Daily Sale for "brand-new" Logitech Harmony 650 remotes.

I received shipping notifications for them 4 days later. One arrived about a week after that (about 12 days after my order). It was dirty and clearly not new, though it did work. The other's shipping info never updated and reaching out to DHL indicated Daily Sale had never given them the package for delivery.

I emailed Daily Sale about both of these problems and didn't get any response from them for *9 days*. In the intervening time I received another shipping notification* and my second order finally got delivered (also used, not new).

When they finally responded to my email they offered a 20% store credit, or the ability for me to send the remotes back to them (but I'd have to pay return shipping). They refused any form of cash credit.

I can't be bothered to pay to ship back these remotes, but I have learned my lesson not to deal with these crooks.

They have picked my pocket and the pocket of everyone else who's fallen for their nonsense.

They know very well what they're doing. They know very well that the product they sold me wasn't brand new. Look at other reviews on resellerratings to see they've done this sort of thing before.

They're banking on the fact that most people won't complain, or that most people won't bother to return these items. Do not patronize them.

* In actual fact I ended up receiving additional shipping notifications from them. In all, I've received 4 shipping notifications from them for 2 orders, 2 of the shipping notifications have tracking numbers that indicate no package yet received from the vendor. This is further reflection of the messy state of their order fulfillment department.

This review was modified by azinck on May 27 2016 09:34:21 AM

2016-05-20

WOW, What a Deal

"I received my first Order from Daily Sale today and was I surprised, hence the title, The Original VR Virtual Reality #D Glasses were a BIG hit with my 10 year old Great Grand Daughter. Not only did she love it, she was able to set it up easily and fast, in fact she is using it now. And the Surprise Box was loaded with great smaller items that will make great gifts for my customers and guess what I can't wait until my next order arrives on Monday with bracelets, necklaces and much more. Stay tuned for my next review...Lee H."

This review was modified by LEEHATFIELD on May 20 2016 02:15:13 PM

2016-05-20

Hot Dog

"Daily Sale has got the best deals I have found so far. They have lots and lots of good stuff that is very good priced. There is something for everyone. Easy to join, easy to check out, and Free Shipping."

This review was modified by andygump on May 20 2016 11:12:22 AM

2016-05-12

very very poor service....

"i had ordered an iphone from dailysale...it went to the wrong address and even after more than 3 weeks i have not tet received my money back or a replacement.
I tried contacting cust supp. and they said the item has not yet received,usps though ate saying the item would reach back to the seller on 4/28...its more than 2 weeks now.
Every time i try to contact them all they have to say is thry havnt recd the item yet.

Please be careful while ordering anything.

thanks,
kp

This review was modified by Kaustubhp on May 12 2016 10:25:29 PM

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!