Stores > Daily Sale

Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2016-11-30

Dailysale is garbage

"Took them 19 days to finally get my package to my house, and it was broken when they sent it. Now they are refusing to work with em to return my item. Would never suggest this to anyone. "

2016-11-25

Daily Sale Is a Sham

"I ordered 2 copper pans and one of them was bent. I have been trying for weeks to send back the bent pan. I also ordered other things on a second order before I realized that this outfit is a joke. I am still waiting for my second order. I have submitted 8 tickets and when I check they say that some of the tickets are resolved, but I have not gotten my order, my return has not been processed. Do not buy from these clowns."

2016-11-23

This is s Bad scam website !!!

"i ordered a product two weeks didn't hear anything i was so skeptical about buying on that site and decided to give a trial but i guess it was a mistake i made! you make order they send tracking number but leads nowhere!. please beware of this website its not right!."

2016-11-19

Great product and customer service

"I bought this air fryer and turns out I love it. I had an issue when I first received it that it was broken and daily sales customer service resolve this issue for me with no problems. I'm very happy with the product and I'm very happy with customer service. Kudos"

This review was modified by jwood0914 on November 19 2016 07:02:31 AM

2016-11-16

No Sale this Day

"They do not have any customer service at all!
I had to contact their Norton guarantee because I've been unable to reach them.
They have no problem immediately charging your credit card but never shipped the items.
Don't waste your time with this crooked outfit!
They make Hillary Clinton look honest!

This review was modified by Williamhawkins on November 16 2016 01:45:33 PM

2016-11-01

I understand slow but backing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Just under 4 weeks when I check the site THE ORDER IS "PROSSING" A little long ? I think not!!! When you search enough you must have a in-house number to be connected, do not expect service."

This review was modified by littleblue1 on November 01 2016 09:21:17 AM

2016-10-31

"I will let you know how satisfied I am when I get my products"

2016-10-31

Gr8 company

"This company went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and then some!! Would recommend to anyone & everyone. Try it..u won't b sorry"

2016-10-30

Horrible customer service

"Not only did it take a long time to receive my order when it finally got here only half of my order was in the envelope. I only ordered 2 items and they couldn't get it right. I emailed customer service and did not even get a response. I will be sure to let everyone I know not to deal with this company. Customer satisfaction is not this company's goal."

This review was modified by myhrvold on October 30 2016 04:33:13 PM

2016-10-19

****

"I can't say how I like my lights because I have never received Them, but as far as your service goes it is horrible!"

2016-10-10

Never send items until you file a complaint

"I have ordered twice from this website. Yes, I gave them two chances. On BOTH occasions they failed to ship my items UNTIL I filed a complaint with their customer service a MONTH later asking them where my products were!! "

This review was modified by Pofaehr on October 10 2016 02:46:33 PM

2016-10-07

Daily Sale review

"I like to make good deals and your site offers a variety of good products and deals. Thank you for that. I ordered your battery deal, but during transit, someone opened the package and helped themselves to 45 AA batteries; I received 55. That is why I made the inquiry asking for your reply. Apparently, I have to go to the P.O. and make a claim, which is very inconvenient."

This review was modified by Royalene on October 07 2016 11:04:29 AM

2016-10-05

Grrrrreat prices!

"I have liked every item I have bought except for one. I have bought from Daily Sale over a dozen times.
And always free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-09-26

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a small piece on a charger for a tablet I bought break. Before I could email Daily Sale about it my husband threw away the broken charger, and I could not get it back as the garbage was already picked up. I emailed Daily Sale anyway and told them the whole problem. I had no proof to show them or to mail back to them to show them that the charger was broken. I did not expect to get any results, but I tried anyway. Today I received an email from Olga, who has been helping me with this problem, saying that they are sending me a replacement charger. To me this was EXCELLENT customer service, and I am very happy with Daily Sales. I will be purchasing here in the future especially because of this.
Darla

This review was modified by darla1961 on September 26 2016 02:50:22 PM

2016-09-23

THEY ARE SELLING STUFF WHICH MIGHT BE REFURBISHED WITHOUT NOTICING YOU ABOUT THAT.

"I have bought a jawbone up24 from DailySale. After one month it stopped working. First I conntacted Jawbone Up24 customers service. They had told me - DailySale is not their authorized service - that is ok, then they told me - the device I have was activated 2 years AGO! So it is refurbished! WHHHAAATTT??? Becuase it is not a new one - I lost my 1 year warranty from Jawbone! They did not man up, they did not give me replacement ... instead of they gave me 10% credit from their shop - GUESS WHAT ??? I do not want anything from you! CHEATERS! BTW: I would give then 0/5 if it is possible"

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!