Stores > Daily Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-07-10

Super experience

"So far so good! I can say the items were shipped fairly well and everything was accounted for and in good condition. I've tried most of the things and gave several as gifts.....no complaints! "

2017-07-08

No Product Delivered

"Worst internet company I have ever ordered from, after a Month passed and not receiving the item I ordered and after attempting to contact them numerous times they finally contacted me through E-Mail asking for the same information I had already sent them. I was lucky and used " Blur " as the card company and they refunded my card within hours. "

2017-07-05

Ordered items 6/26 items show "Processing"!

"I ordered just under $400 of stuff and I went to check on my order from 8-days ago and it still shows "Processing". I have reached out to their Cust. Service and will update on that response. Feeling a little skeptical at this point. I am used to getting my stuff from Amazon in a day or two.
R. Saenz

2017-07-04

Worthless

"Do not waste your money buying from this company. I was given a DVR dashboard camera as a birthday gift that my mother ordered over a month ago. It was not opened until she gave it me on my birthday recently. It does not work. I emailed Daily Sale to find out how to return it. They will not let me return it, or exchange it, and will not refund my Mother's money because it's been over their 30 day policy. I even explained that it was a birthday present and hadn't been opened until recently. They don't care. Bad business! It's better to spend a little more money and get something that actually works and is worth the money. You can find much better items on Amazon for around the same amount money and much better quality."

2017-06-21

Haven't received my purchases

"June 2 haven't received purchases "

2017-06-20

First time buyer.

"This is my first purchase here. My first impression is that all security is in place and the process is quick and efficient. I know this will be the beginning of many purchases in the future with this site."

2017-06-20

Great experience!

"Really fast shipping, great product. The prices were unbelievably low and the quality is high. I'll shop here again. "

2017-06-13

Best interrnet seller ever

"ReseARCH EVERY PRODUCT on internet. Found DailySale has the best prices. I have bought products for the last two weeks and there is no stoppijg me now. "

2017-06-10

daily and easy

"I like the ease and the variety. Its a great website to find gifts that are a little outside of what you can find out department stores. The shipping seems to happen faster than Amazon, and the payment protocol is good."

2017-06-09

I am a 2 time customer....

"I trust the reviews on this site..., as I am one of them...
As soon as my package arrives I will let this community know of my delightful buys....I can't wait!...

dependable, true.

"I am not one who buys online, but somehow I find myself doing what I swore I would not, shop on line.

Easy

"Easy no pressure buying site."

2017-06-08

Multi Function Ladder

"I ordered a multi-function ladder for what I thought was a good deal as I needed such a ladder for my garage. It came in most anticipated however; it was damaged. I immediately took a picture of the damage and sent it to Daily Sale Support. After exchanging emails they instructed me return the ladder with an RMA Number supplied stating that when they receive the ladder they would send another. Their language was kind of vague talking about store credit which I said that I didn't want. I returned the ladder at my expense expecting credit of some sort, reimbursement or store credit. After emailing them the information I was then told that the return expense was on me and that I would only get $10 of store credit to partially cover the return cost. Bottom-line, this business doesn't stand behind their products so if you receive a bad product, the return is on you. I regret doing business with this company and highly discourage anyone else from doing business with them. They won't last with this policy and will wind up in legal trouble."

Post Falls, Id
2017-06-07

no kinks!

"I didn't realize this product existed and here it is right in front of my eyes on Daily Sale. Your prices simply astounded me. I will be checking in with you guys again soon..."

Kris.holly's Avatar

Beverly Hills
2017-06-06

Kool

"Easy and breezy and I received free shipping and -$1.99"

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!