Stores > Daily Sale

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Keep-up the good work.

Your technology products are very unique and a great help to those of us who did not know that so many parts and components were available.

Larry Dowdy

"Daily Sale has honestly been the best online shopping experience I've had in a long time. I was hesitant like many others in ordering online due to identity theft, but with Norton I feel very safe. The quality of their products is next to none. I am very pleased with this site and will do much of my holiday shopping here."

"Great service, great product I am loving these new slippers!!!"

This review was modified by allgirl5591 on November 16 2015 08:47:32 PM

"Very happy Customer! I have ordered from them in the past and have always had great success with everything that I have ordered from them. I will definitely order from them again and again. Their prices are great and orders always arrive in a timely fashion. I love this site!"

"i received my earrings,and necklace!!!!! earrings were ok, but the necklace was broke!!! and very cheap looking. although the price was low, that should not mean that the quality should be cheap looking too!!!!! maybe other items might be better,but i will not order earrings,necklaces
from there again!!!!

"phone system i ordered didn't work. cost me 15.50 to return it, as their policy is i'm responsible for return shipping. tread carefully. so i guess its ok to send customers junk knowing that most wont return it because of shipping charges. it takes at least a day to get an automated response, followed by 2 to 3 days for a customer service response. they received my returned phone system yesterday. so today customer service sent me an email saying under the circumstances they would send me a shipping label. how convenient for them knowing they already have the product back. so im out 15.50 plus my credit card has yet to be reimbursed for the price of the phone. i still have 2 other shipments coming, wonder how much extra thats going to cost me. i know one thing for sure, theyve lost a customer. live and learn. my advice is to stay away."

"I love the ring that I bought from Daily Sale.com. It truly is beautiful. I plan to make many future purchases at Daily Sale.com. And the customer service is wonderful too.

"I am very happy with Daily Sale ! I accidentally used my home address of my house that burnt down, I was afraid my ring was coming 'ground' from DHL, so I e-mail them and told them my current address. they fixed it and told me IF it came back they would reship to my current address. I would not hesitate to order from them again. :) It is coming via postal service which is perfect !!"

"I ordered something 3 weeks ago. I keep sending emails but have yet to get a response . I was starting to think I was scammed."

"I love Daily Sale this is my third purchase. Their prices can't be beat for the quality of their products. What I like the best is the free shipping.Even though my last order came a little later than expected I will continue finding bargains and buying from Daily Sale!"

"I am a bargain hunter, I love giving gifts and with your great selection and prices I can do what I love most. I have made several purchases"

"I absolutely love the site!!! I am thrilled I found it and I have purchased lots of items on it and no problems!!!!!"

"Hello everybody, I ordered an electronic note book from Daily Sale and when I got it, it did not work properly there was about a full battery in the new battery that came with it and despite many attempts to even change the clock on the devise to my est current time I could not get the clock to change then when the battery power drained I hooked the dc charger to it that came with it and noticed that it would not power up or charge the batteries so having done some electronic servicing myself from time to time I put my dc volt meter to the out put of the charger and the brand new power supply had no output and is defective despite several attempts to get in touch with daily sale they seem to ignore my messages and when I try to get an ra number there seems to always be a problem, no I am not happy with them due to this experience and please daily sale if you see this please e-mail me at truckdriverjr625@aol.com and thanks"

"First few times i had no problems ... other then a broken Multi-remote for Tv/Dish .. which i KEPT (volume up/down) does nt work . wont re program .. Asked for a replacment be sent to me . charge my card that day . send me another and i d send it back and get a refund to my credit card ... sounds easy enough right ? NOT ..was a disaster i had to RE ORDER IT AGAIN .. they at Customer?? Service??? .. Not on the phone of course they don't have one so it was a Email nightmare ..i guess they "Flagged" my account as a PIA" (pain in the ass CUSTOMER) since then . i have spent a total $458.00 since July 2015 .. new customer ..
Back to this LAST issue . i ordered 146.96 worth of items .. checked order "progress" ticket . saw it was there . as they TOOK the money on the 27th of August .. Today is Sept 9th . still don't have it .. i had sent 3 emails .. got a NASTY snotty response from Kanake .. "this is the First she'd heard for me though i was responding to HER email in my second attempt to find what the "progress" was .. Obviously she got the FIRST request .. as i recieved another "were working in it " response ..
I was then LUCKY enough to talk to someone that "took " interest .. told me that my order was NOW ON HOLD .. they had my money .. 13 days ago .. on "hold" did nt make any sense .. i ll let you know more when i finally receive it .. AS far as ordering anything else .. they have REMOVED me from there mailing list . which is fine with me ..
Lost a good customer .. I used to OWN 28 Stores . my first rule was Customer Service ... These people (or the owner) needs to get more involved ...

"Am satisfied with Daily Sale thus far - Will know more when product arrives - Price is right, shipping is free, and a Norton Purchase guarantee is given."

Share Daily Sale's store rating

Daily Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Sale is not a merchant member
Daily Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!