• Rating 5.67/10 17 reviews

D-TEK CUSTOMS is not a merchant member
    D-TEK CUSTOMS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • D-TEK CUSTOMS contact information

• Address: 39252 Winchester Rd. #107-288 Murrieta, CA 92563
    • Contact: Sales@dtekcustoms.com
    • Phone: 951-541-9672
    • Customer Support: 951-541-9672
    • Business Hours: 11:00am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat $ Sun
    • Fax: 951-541-9703

"bought a dtek pump bran new, one of the two threads is stripped so i can not screw in one of the barbs. with a stripped thread, the pump is useless. i contacted the once the first time to the RMA department, got no reponse. a few months later, i send the same email to all their departments, still no reply. can't even RMA a bran new "broken" pump. very poor seller, and i will change the review once they fix this problem"

"[I purchased this product from NCIX so I'm trying to contact them for warranty. ]

There is a known problem with there D-Tek Fusion Custom GFX v2 in which the back plate threading will not thread properly and the screws provided break easily with a little bit of force. I've email mailed them several time with the copy of my invoice and a picture of the problem. 2 days later.

modified review This review was modified by stealth53190 on August 08 2008 03:11:06 PM

"I cancelled an order over two weeks ago (due to the slow processing time) prior to shipment and still have not received a refund on my credit card (which was charged prior to shipping). I've tried e-mailing and calling the company, but I get no response. This is my first time dealing with this company and it will probably be the last.

Stay away...customer service should not be this difficult!

"I placed an order for an AquaXtreme MP-05 Pro LE on a Sunday which showed the item in stock at the time; however, on Tuesday the item showed out of stock and I placed a call to ask what the status of my order was. Unfortunately, the item was actually out of stock; but, they offered to upgrade my waterblock to the AquaXtreme MP-05 SP LE at no charge and ship it that day, and I received the waterblock in time for my originally scheduled installation. It wasn’t that the block was in or out of stock, it was the fact that they took care of me and got me what I needed on time. Thank you D-Tek."

"Stay far, far away!!! Horrible customer service! Bought a couple of pumps, both failed within the warranty period. Tried calling support a number of times and could only get voice mail. There were no returns of any voice mail messages, emails also went unanswered. I even sent a registered letter with return receipt -- got the receipt but no reply letter. Absolutely the worst company I've ever dealt with for computer parts (and I've dealt with dozens!). There are many other vendors that have the same items at better prices and far better customer service, so go to them instead."

"Been waiting for over 2 weeks with no reply to any emails. Used the email option on their website and no reply either. No idea how everyone else says its good service. Ive bought from their direct competitors and have had nothing but great service there. Been charged for my order and been waiting for 3+ weeks with no reply. Tried to contact to cancel order but still no reply. Really f****** pissed as I'm waiting for the parts to finish a system im building.

This was a preorder item and on their website it lists shipping late November. It was Dec 18th when I could no longer wait. I also ordered more than just a pump which was backordered. Most merchants would have sent the non back ordered items and the backordered item later when they came in stock. If they would have sent me a message saying it would take longer for the pump and sent the other stuff I ordered I would have not been upset. But I never once got an email saying sorry this item is extremly backordered or whatever excuse they want to make. For that they will never get my business nor would I recommend them to anyone I work with. As a technician in the computer industry I can tell you what it takes to give good customer service and this was far from it.

They said they got my emails on a Saturday but I sent out an email on the Thursday prior with no reply.

modified review This review was modified by daender on December 28 2004 01:21:42 PM

"First off I want to say this Custom Kit is awesome...I show it off in alot of forums and actively suggest this system to anyone I can. The Aquaextreme pump is a must have as its silent and pushes my CPU (2.8e prescott clocked to 3715) my Gainward FX 5900 XT 1100/Ultra (volt moded to 1.5v) and my Northbridge. Thanks Danny...you the man! If any one would like to see pictures of this set up:

look for the post by DeadDuck(AFLAC)

"Received my stuffs really quick. would recommend doing business with them.
customer service A+++++.

"I'm very pleased with my shopping experience with D-TEK. I had some delays with my orders, but in the end, everything was good. The items came in very good condition and well packed."

"Some of the parts I ordered were on backorder but said in stock on their website, so I ordered and found out that it wouldn't be shipping immediately. It took three weeks before I finally got my Flowmaster XT kit. I recommend calling them personally on the phone and asking them which things they have in stock before purchasing if you need your order to go out fast. They are very helpful and courteous on the phone and will work with you to get your order out.

The product I recieved was excellent. My computer is so quiet now and cools better than ever. However, they didn't send all the correct bolts and attachments for the fan, fan shroud, and radiator. I had do find some of my own stuff to get it to work. This was only a minor inconvenience.

I would buy from them again.

Edit: The parts ended up being faulty later on and D-Tek would assume no responsibility. I would avoid this place like the plague. Get a decent and more affordable kit from Swiftech.

modified review This review was modified by ristogod on July 27 2009 09:44:02 AM

"Very good service, I loved how fast they shipped, I place my order on the 14th, it was shipped out then next morning (15th) and from there I got my package the next day even though it was sent normal priority mail via USPS, I encourage anyone to order from d-tek customs if there looking for quality service and great prices... Here is longer review of my experiences

"Arrived in perfect condition! Very pleased with your service"

"I ordered a JR-120 radiator assuming that D-Tek was a reputable store. However, I didn't bother reading comments at RR until after I placed my order. I was a little disheartened by some of the comments made, but D-Tek proved them wrong. My package was shipped out the next day via USPS Priority (as opposed to UPS ground). It was a bit confusing, but it was for the best since they have Saturday delivery. Sure enough on Saturday, my package arrived in time for me to play with it all weekend. I'll soon be in need of a White Water waterblock. You can bet I'll be ordering from D-Tek again. "

modified review This review was modified by itthecow on March 31 2004 06:08:44 AM

"I ordered a reservoir and water block from D-tek since i heard pretty good things about their products and services. Too bad this wasn't true for me. When i placed my order on Monday, i was expecting to get the product by Saturday with UPS Ground shipping. It wasn't until Thursday or Friday that they sent me an email telling me that the reservior was actually out of stock, but they would be getting a shipment in within the week and that they would upgrade my shipping for free. 6 days later, after i emailed them, i recieved an email back telling me that they had shipped out the items today, Thursday. After hearing that i thought that with the upgrade in shipping, i would be able to get my product by Saturday. I was wrong again. D-tek didn't upgrade my shipping and the product arrived on Wednesday. I was very disappointed with my purchase. The poor communication and false promise didn't make me think too highly of the company. I will never shop there again."

modified review This review was modified by zex37 on March 25 2004 10:05:46 AM

"D-TEK Customs is a great place to buy watercooling setups for computers. This was my first time watercooling so I wanted to buy a complete kit so I went with their Flowmaster kit with their Whitewater block that came highly recommended. I also upgraded to the Ehiem 1250 pump and bought a GPU cooler for my 9800Pro also. The stuff came reasonably fast in good order. The directions were a little vague as far as the graphics card part went and the hardware supplied with the graphics card block wasn't nearly long enough for my application but a trip to the hardware store solved that. As far as everything else goes I was completely satisfied with the service and product. One other minor thing was that with the kit I ordered I would need a lot more hose clamps than they provided. I was going to order some but it would end up costing me quite a bit with shipping, I just hope everything holds on without them, the connections seem pretty tight. Thanks again.... "