D. Lawless Hardware / D. Lawless Companies Reviews - dlawlesshardware.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 44 reviews

D. Lawless Hardware / D. Lawless Companies is not a merchant member
D. Lawless Hardware / D. Lawless Companies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"After MUCH searching on the net, eBay, Etsy and local antique stores for the type, color and price I wanted to pay for drawer pulls I wanted to finish my Hoosier cabinet with. I found that D. Lawless had the utmost BEST pricing hands down and the shipping wasn't bad at all considering the amount I purchased and how FAST they shipped. I ordered on the 19th and they came in the mail the 22nd. Do the math there folks. Can I say FAST shipping again? Yes. I am happy with that blink and it's here shipping. :)

Now .. I must admit that when I first read some of the feedback about the company I was a bit leery but when I actually took the time to read the FAQ's and Shipping/Return policy it was all out there and very clearly stated. I highly encourage everyone to always read policies before purchasing from any company and I am rather glad that D.Lawless's was very easy to find on their website ( some sites put you through the wringer to find out a shipping cost ) Also know exact measurements for what you're looking for. It saves you frustration and $$ in the long run as well. I think I measure those silly drawer pull holes 10 times just to be sure before I hit "submit" with my payment.

I, without a doubt, will buy from this company again when I have future hardware needs. EXCELLENT customer service, they even have a Facebook page and will convo with you there as well, FASTER THAN FAST shipping and I am 100% thrilled with my green milk glass drawer pulls and knobs I ordered.
THANK YOU!!

"HORRIBLE COMPANY! I orders some hinges for a door from them. The items were $1.38 a piece. Then I'm charged $12 for shipping! It takes over a week for them to arrive. And then when they do arrive the hinges are scuffed and worn and have scratches all over them. I call their number to see about a return and the lady says "I'm sorry but there would be a $15.00 restock fee, you won't get back what you paid for shipping and you have to pay to ship them back". That is ridiculous! I will never be shopping from them again and will be informing everyone I know not to as well."

"purchased their satin nickel knobs and pulls and they look great with my new kitchen cabinets. i even called in and asked if they had any coupons and they gave me a discount as well!! "

"got the samples, liked the looks of the product and ordered in bulk. very nice folks with quality merchandise. great deals in the "got a buck" section. will continue to use their service and products."

"Ludicrously pumped up shipping charges. Good news: cabinet pulls cost $10.29. Bad news: shipping charges were a WHOPPING $23.00!!! for "3-Day Super Saver Express." Called Customer service to complain and they weren't as friendly as their website would have you think. I would have cancelled the order if the S&H charges showed up at time of order, but alas, you don't get hit with them until you check your charge card account. Much easier to drive to Lowe's and pay the sales tax. Would not recommend."

"Second time I have ordered cabinet pulls / handles from them. Great prices and very quick shipping. I have been very pleased both times and would use them in a flash again."

"The prices are great but beware when you have return. They charge a restocking fee of $15 or 20% (whichever is greater). I'd say that is a ridiculous amount and on top of that you are responsible for all the return shipping cost. "

"I received the best customer service. I only wish I needed their products more often. I will use them in the future. Great to have companies like D. Lawless around."

"Excellent. Excellent quality. I've purchase from them numerous times. Super quick shipping."

"Always consistent in timely filling of orders and no problems over the years. An excellent source."

Excellent service. My online order arrived within 3 days...even though the time frame was 14 days

"Excellent company to deal with ... quick shipping, great product, amazing prices, free shipping. I order ALL of my knobs from D Lawless and have been for years!! I would not shop anywhere else. "

"Excellent products. Excellent customer service."

"Everything was just as we wanted and the transaction went really smooth. Thanks"

"Excellent service, value and quality. I will order more hardware from them in the future."