• Address: 1707 East Main Street Olney, IL
    • Fax: 618-395-3946

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"High Life vinyl Cosby sweater, cliche street art Williamsburg disrupt Tumblr. Butcher messenger bag single-origin coffee quinoa. Food truck bitters Cosby sweater kale chips art party Truffaut banh mi, umami twee fashion axe beard sriracha salvia cardigan. Gastropub put a bird on it bespoke, Helvetica four loko stumptown pour-over normcore. Seitan cray typewriter jean shorts Schlitz, salvia 90's Tonx occupy raw denim sriracha McSweeney's flannel. Squid pour-over PBR&B, disrupt ugh salvia brunch distillery Truffaut vegan shabby chic fashion axe cred. Irony Thundercats Blue Bottle beard vinyl."

modified review This review was modified by zzuuzzz on August 05 2014 04:38:27 PM

"D. Lawless Hardware shipped the wrong items to me. They did not respond to emails seeking a resolution. In fact they did respond at all."

"Very fast shipping on my order. Free shipping if over $50 - order placed on a Monday and a box was at my door on Wednesday. All of my kitchen hardware came as advertised for much less than local stores would charge. This is my 3rd order from them and all have been for over 50% less than local store prices. Overall I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Prices are real, not fake charges to pump up their price and the quality of the products were also very good."

"After MUCH searching on the net, eBay, Etsy and local antique stores for the type, color and price I wanted to pay for drawer pulls I wanted to finish my Hoosier cabinet with. I found that D. Lawless had the utmost BEST pricing hands down and the shipping wasn't bad at all considering the amount I purchased and how FAST they shipped. I ordered on the 19th and they came in the mail the 22nd. Do the math there folks. Can I say FAST shipping again? Yes. I am happy with that blink and it's here shipping. :)

Now .. I must admit that when I first read some of the feedback about the company I was a bit leery but when I actually took the time to read the FAQ's and Shipping/Return policy it was all out there and very clearly stated. I highly encourage everyone to always read policies before purchasing from any company and I am rather glad that D.Lawless's was very easy to find on their website ( some sites put you through the wringer to find out a shipping cost ) Also know exact measurements for what you're looking for. It saves you frustration and $$ in the long run as well. I think I measure those silly drawer pull holes 10 times just to be sure before I hit "submit" with my payment.

I, without a doubt, will buy from this company again when I have future hardware needs. EXCELLENT customer service, they even have a Facebook page and will convo with you there as well, FASTER THAN FAST shipping and I am 100% thrilled with my green milk glass drawer pulls and knobs I ordered.
THANK YOU!!

"Pleasant and cooperative customer service! In addition to excellent prices, I found D.Lawless to be easy to work with when I needed to order a quantity of hardware, some of which was out of stock when I placed the order. They were very up-front about the delivery times, giving me the option to receive a partial order or wait for everything to come all at once. They don't execute the charge until the order actually ships, which is an honest way of doing business. Overall, I found the company to be a fine resource, and will be doing more business with them in the future. (The order I'm writing this review against is actually my second order with the company.)"

"HORRIBLE COMPANY! I orders some hinges for a door from them. The items were $1.38 a piece. Then I'm charged $12 for shipping! It takes over a week for them to arrive. And then when they do arrive the hinges are scuffed and worn and have scratches all over them. I call their number to see about a return and the lady says "I'm sorry but there would be a $15.00 restock fee, you won't get back what you paid for shipping and you have to pay to ship them back". That is ridiculous! I will never be shopping from them again and will be informing everyone I know not to as well."

"Discovered D. Lawless by accident while seasrching for wood drawer pulls. Found same at website an as is service.d ordered. Quality was excellent as was service. Now have ordered more , plus some other small hardware items. Prices are excellent"

tlc4441's Avatar
Texas

"AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME customer service. They did not have my item in stock last month but they told me they might get a shipment sometime in January and told me they would contact me when they came in. Low and behold, I received an email stating they just received a shipment in and asked if I was still interested in that item. Of course I was! I placed my order and I can't wait for it to arrive. D Lawless is providing customer service above and beyond anyone else. My husband and I are avid do-it-yourself people and we will be ordering our hardware from D Lawless."

"purchased their satin nickel knobs and pulls and they look great with my new kitchen cabinets. i even called in and asked if they had any coupons and they gave me a discount as well!! "

"got the samples, liked the looks of the product and ordered in bulk. very nice folks with quality merchandise. great deals in the "got a buck" section. will continue to use their service and products."

"Ludicrously pumped up shipping charges. Good news: cabinet pulls cost $10.29. Bad news: shipping charges were a WHOPPING $23.00!!! for "3-Day Super Saver Express." Called Customer service to complain and they weren't as friendly as their website would have you think. I would have cancelled the order if the S&H charges showed up at time of order, but alas, you don't get hit with them until you check your charge card account. Much easier to drive to Lowe's and pay the sales tax. Would not recommend."

"Second time I have ordered cabinet pulls / handles from them. Great prices and very quick shipping. I have been very pleased both times and would use them in a flash again."

"The prices are great but beware when you have return. They charge a restocking fee of $15 or 20% (whichever is greater). I'd say that is a ridiculous amount and on top of that you are responsible for all the return shipping cost. "

"I received the best customer service. I only wish I needed their products more often. I will use them in the future. Great to have companies like D. Lawless around."

"Excellent. Excellent quality. I've purchase from them numerous times. Super quick shipping."

D. Lawless Hardware / D. Lawless Companies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

D. Lawless Hardware / D. Lawless Companies is not a merchant member
D. Lawless Hardware / D. Lawless Companies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!