D & J Computer Corp. Reviews - djpcstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.38/10 4 reviews

D & J Computer Corp. is not a merchant member
D & J Computer Corp. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I found dealing with djpcstore to be a very good experience. Good communication and fast service.
Highly recommended.

"I ordered an AMD X2 4400+ from this company and I must say that I was very impressed with their service. They shipped my CPU as promissed without any problems. I wish all e-tailors were this good. :)"

"Hands down the best experience I've ever had with an online computer hardware vendor. Hard to find items in stock with fair prices, amazing customer service (phone, e-mail, and even AIM), very good people. Order from this store, you won't be disappointed! I would definitely buy from here again. Thanks Mike and DJCC!"

Rating 8/104/5

"On the plus side Delivered videocard, fair price, in stock as advertised (which I found rare when trying to find highend card}. On the minus side, I ordered and paid for 2nd day air
and it took 6 days. Also no tracking number provided, had to call twice to make sure it was coming and for a tracking number. Would probably use again if the price was right.

modified review This review was modified by kasinoo00oo on September 15 2004 03:39:59 PM