"After numerous failed attempts to find an e8400 Wolfdale for my new build, I resigned myself to the fact that they were out of stock everywhere. I decided to buy another processor, possibly a quad core to match my wife’s. It had been a long time since I visited D & J's retail location, so I decided I would buy locally again and have the part before the weekend. I walked into the store at 6:15 and browsed through their list of processors, but wasn't quite sure which one to go with. The sales woman asked if she could help me with something and I explained that I had been searching for an e8400 but had decided to go with another CPU due to availability. I was then informed to my surprise that they actually had one e8400 left that had been opened but not used since the motherboard it was to be installed on didn’t have a BIOS revision available to support the processor, I was a little reluctant to buy an open box item, but having dealt with the company in the past, I decided to purchase anyway. I was given a great deal since the box had been opened, and have successfully built my new system around this incredible CPU. Thanks D & J, as always, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you!"

"I found dealing with djpcstore to be a very good experience. Good communication and fast service.
Highly recommended.

"I ordered an AMD X2 4400+ from this company and I must say that I was very impressed with their service. They shipped my CPU as promissed without any problems. I wish all e-tailors were this good. :)"

"Hands down the best experience I've ever had with an online computer hardware vendor. Hard to find items in stock with fair prices, amazing customer service (phone, e-mail, and even AIM), very good people. Order from this store, you won't be disappointed! I would definitely buy from here again. Thanks Mike and DJCC!"

"On the plus side Delivered videocard, fair price, in stock as advertised (which I found rare when trying to find highend card}. On the minus side, I ordered and paid for 2nd day air
and it took 6 days. Also no tracking number provided, had to call twice to make sure it was coming and for a tracking number. Would probably use again if the price was right.

modified review This review was modified by kasinoo00oo on September 15 2004 03:39:59 PM

"Fast Shipment! I paid extra for 3 day delivery and it came in 2 days! Was shipped the same day I ordered it."

"Great place to do business with. Always has great prices and provides great customer service. They shipped my order out the same day that I ordered. I finally found a place that has great prices on all their products and can always rely on, unlike some companies that offer great prices but have poor customer satisfaction on pricewatch."

"Ordered a Geforce FX 5800 Ultra, and yes the Ultra version. Ordered this bad boy, they shipped same day it came in, and I got it in 3 days on ground shipping!!! They were very hepful and informative, answered any questions I had and was always in touch, even via AIM. The service is second to none. I would definetly recommend buying from them to anyone."

"This company is great on many point of view... first... the communication... via email or via telephone... very quick answering and helpfull tips and advices... he's really respond as what we exactly want... not selling just for fun to sell stuff.. i think he's like talk and explain with customer ( i dunno with others customer but with me he's great and i don't know him .. just email him and he says to call for more information... second point of view... the price! is amazing... it's like Cotsco or superstore! the price is really for all and warranty is great.... third... the service after purchase.... if u have a problem.. just ask! and he make all him possible to resolve it! great great great! and shippping is Faster more than many bigger company online... i recommand this company to all! in D & J i trust for my buying computer parts!"

modified review This review was modified by KiFaR on March 03 2003 01:14:20 AM

"I ordered a few new parts for my PC last week. Motherboard, CPU, Video Card. The service was great, and they shipped my order right away.

I have no complaints at all. Im glad to do business with them.

modified review This review was modified by newiso on March 03 2003 01:16:22 AM

"I have bought many times from D+J...not only great online presence but its actually worth it for me to drive the hour to their retail store as well...Fair Prices and helpful techs."

"bought msi ti 4200 video card, had some problems with it, they checked it out, while i waited and the problem was on my end and they still offered to exchange it for same, or other brand."

D & J Computer Corp. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

D & J Computer Corp. is not a merchant member
D & J Computer Corp. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!