• Address: P.O. Box 490 Ft. Ogden, FL
    • Contact: all emails thru contact page on website
    • Phone: 888-575-8135
    • Customer Support: 888-575-8135
    • Business Hours: 9am - 2pm Mon-Fri Eastern Time

"Worst parts vendor imaginable. They take the order and set you expectations for delivery and you never hear from them again. If you get the parts good fro you. If backordered, too bad. Abominable communications they hardly ever answer the phone, same with responding to emails. When you do get hold of them on the phone, they will hang up on you if you express frustration with the order. STAY AWAY--be forewarned"

modified review This review was modified by lazzaro on December 20 2013 08:31:27 AM

"Ordered a convection fan for my Kenmore wall oven. The Sears parts catalouge did not show the motor part number? I made D&D aware of this in writing. Advised them I needed the fan with the motor cooling fan atached on the order form. They sent me the wrong fan (no cooling fan). I sent the fan back ($10.00 with USPS) with a note stating the issue and my expectation they not charge me the ridiculous 30% restocking fee AND freight! They sent me email acknowledging they received the part and charged me the 30% fee AND freight anyway! So I end up paying $12.00 dollars for the wrong part I don't have and the freight 3 times! Not somebody I want to do business with! This is a fly by night, lousy vendor with lousy policies for returns etc. Avoid them at all costs! To bad they chose not to particiapte here. I'd love to hear their argument for this issue since I have all the email documentation etc. "

"I purcahsed a motor for my fan on my range vent and the fan that D & D sent me was damaged. It wouldnt work and was supposed to be new. The motor wont even turn. It looked like someone else had already damaged it, sent it back and then they packaged it and sold it to me. I would not buy anything from this fly by night business... Should of bought it from the manufacture and saved myself headaches..."

"I purchased an Oven Controller board /w Harness Part No: WB27T10593 from D&D. I did not have the SN on my oven, as its been scraped off from years of usage and cleaning. I received the board on time. The assembly came with the drawing and 2 sets of harnesses. One of the harness was already plugged into the board. I installed the board, all the power were there, the oven light came on, but the display would not come on or the keypad respond at all. I then noticed in the drawing that came with the board, that the yellow and yellow/red were swapped(preassembled from D&D/Manf). I then powered off and swapped them, but this did not help. This was Friday Oct/15. D&D are off on the weekend. Called them, left them VM, sent them Emails. They did not respond until Monday 10/18. I told them that they send me a DOA part, and that I really needed was a WB27T10592, without the meat probe. They said, because I had install it, they can't refund or exchange me for the right board. This is no way of doing business? The assembly cost almost $175 and I can't get the working board. For this hassle and pain, I will give them 0 star rating if I can."

"I ordered 2 items from their store. They had one in stock and other was supposed to come in 3-4 weeks. I did not mind waiting but they delayed the item in stock because of the out of stock item. I was disappointed. They should have at least shipped the item that was in stock sooner.

"I'm not very satisfied with my D&D Appliance experience. I ordered a part for my range on 6/22. The part was listed (in stock) on their website and was supposed to ship in 2-7 days. After 7 days had passed and I still hadn't received a shipment notification I contacted the company. I was told they were expecting to get the part from their warehouse on 6/30 and that I should expect it 2-7 days. At this point I decided to cancel my order and find it locally."

modified review This review was modified by jww1 on June 29 2010 11:10:38 AM

"It makes you wonder whether the four good views for DD appliance were from real customers. I ordered a wash machine part on 5/21, called on 5/24 to check whether the part is shipped out, the lady assured me it will ship that day and I will get a notice. Nothing happened. So I sent them a message via their web later that day, no replies. I call back on 5/25, and was assured again it would ship the same day and get a notice, nothing happened.
I am calling back to cancel the order today. Without a wash machine for a week is too tough.

Update: called this morning to cancel, but was told that it was already shipped. However, the lady wouldn't give me a tracking number at first. Hmmm. After I insisted that if it were shipped, there should be a tracking number, she went away and came back with a tracking number (It just so happened that a shipping confirmation email just arrived, what a coincidence!). The tracking number is still not active a few hours later. So you be the judge when they shipped it. I'll reserve my judgment until I receive the order.

Update: Order finally arrived. I'm adjusting the rating up a bit.

modified review This review was modified by jj_oohay on May 30 2010 09:50:28 PM

"I was a little unsure about ordering from a company with only a few reviews, but decided to go ahead based on their positive nature.

Best internet price incl. shipping on a burner temp control for my 31-year-old Tappan range. Ordered on Sunday, received part on Tuesday. I have installed the part and it works great.

The only downside is that the part was not pictured on the website - so you'll want to check other websites to be sure the part looks like the one you want.

Thanks!

"Great merchant, great prices, received items in good condition , fast shiping and items are as described. I recomment this merchant."

"I placed my first order with D&D after extensive price comparisons on the Internet for a replacement shelf for my fridge. I ordered on a Wednesday night and it was in my fridge holding my milk less than 48 hours later!

Can't beat their pricing. Excellent selection. Super fast order processing and shipping! Will definitely order from D&D again and recommend to friends.

Be prepared with your appliance's model number and part number, then you'll be in business too.

"I've ordered from D&D twice now and have had great results both times. They have a large parts inventory and the best prices out of all the parts stores I looked at. Be sure you know your manufacturers part numbers before you order.
Speedy service and a great way to save money on do-it-yourself repairs.

D & D Appliance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

D & D Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
D & D Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!