DX-BOX Reviews - dx-box.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

0.01 /10
DX-BOX is not a merchant member
DX-BOX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I should have read first reviews of this website before i bought something. The items i bought since Sept 8, 2013 was not delivered up until today (running 1 month and 17 days now).

I sent them an email almost twice a week. On two occassions, there is a person named Ray who responded to wait another week and if not received, they will refund..

But the reply seems to be a robot-reply where i sent on two different dates and i get the same message reply!

i sent again emails almost every other day now begging them to refund my $48.78 but they do not anymore reply back to any of my mails.

I submitted a claim on Paypal but is stuck for a month now.

I am terribly furious at these guys especially on the person named Ray at DX-BOX.com. Give me back my $48.78!!!

I wish you guys go down to business and not anymore fool people! shame on you!

modified review This review was modified by dragonfly77 on October 24 2013 05:56:19 PM

"Received wrong items for both the two orders I placed. I suspect it had been made intentionally. Stay away from dx box!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Rrrrrrrrttttrrrr on August 23 2013 03:44:50 AM

"Ordered April 18, 2013. Received order May 20th. Order received was damaged, and clearly a different not even close imitation of the advertised product. Seller has not responded to complaint. Escalated it through Paypal, hoping for resolution. Through the XDA forum I became aware that this seller also sent the same wrong cheaper imitation product to another customer who ordered the same product that I did. I cannot confirm if this was intentional bait and switch fraud, or a repeated honest mistake. Either way, please, please stay away. Vendor is either incompetent or a fraud. "