"I ordered cases from this company during july 2014, after no deliveries were made to me I e-mailed this company several times and got no answers at all after the first couple answers to me. I was issued a tracking number that was no good according to the hong kong post yet still I could not get answers from these people and to this very day, I never received my ordered items. After pay pal and my bank investigated, my bank replaced my monies back to me. I would never order anything at all from these people again and would not recommend them to anyone. I really didn't want to give one star but had to click the area."

"I should have read first reviews of this website before i bought something. The items i bought since Sept 8, 2013 was not delivered up until today (running 1 month and 17 days now).

I sent them an email almost twice a week. On two occassions, there is a person named Ray who responded to wait another week and if not received, they will refund..

But the reply seems to be a robot-reply where i sent on two different dates and i get the same message reply!

i sent again emails almost every other day now begging them to refund my $48.78 but they do not anymore reply back to any of my mails.

I submitted a claim on Paypal but is stuck for a month now.

I am terribly furious at these guys especially on the person named Ray at DX-BOX.com. Give me back my $48.78!!!

I wish you guys go down to business and not anymore fool people! shame on you!

modified review This review was modified by dragonfly77 on October 24 2013 05:56:19 PM

"Received wrong items for both the two orders I placed. I suspect it had been made intentionally. Stay away from dx box!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Rrrrrrrrttttrrrr on August 23 2013 03:44:50 AM

"Ordered April 18, 2013. Received order May 20th. Order received was damaged, and clearly a different not even close imitation of the advertised product. Seller has not responded to complaint. Escalated it through Paypal, hoping for resolution. Through the XDA forum I became aware that this seller also sent the same wrong cheaper imitation product to another customer who ordered the same product that I did. I cannot confirm if this was intentional bait and switch fraud, or a repeated honest mistake. Either way, please, please stay away. Vendor is either incompetent or a fraud. "

DX-BOX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DX-BOX is not a merchant member
DX-BOX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!