• DV Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2015-06-22

"I'm in Australia and I ordered an Xserve G5 power supply on 16 June 2015. I specified
the fastest shipping, and it arrived on 22 June 2015 in good order. It was packaged in
a well-padded manner and worked when it was installed. I'm very happy with the
product and service.

I was also impressed by the DVWarehouse website which
provides much more product information, and in particular
product compatibility information, than other vendors. This is
one of the main reasons I chose DVWarehouse.

The only issue was that their order form forced me to ship to the
credit card billing address. That was a PO box and the order was then
held up because their shipping carrier doesn't deliver to PO boxes.
So I had to phone them to sort it out and supply another address.
They were very helpful and efficient about this and my order was
not significantly delayed because of it. This should sort this problem
out though."

This review was modified by rossw3 on June 23 2015 08:33:44 PM

2015-03-10

"Had a mixup with what I ordered and what was shipped. I contacted DVW and Carol responded VERY quickly. I described the problem to her, she acknowledged it, and then she instantly committed to getting me the correct part ASAP. I had the correct part in my hands within days, as well as a label to send them back the other part. Carol and I exchanged many emails and she was always very responsive. Her customer service skills are excellent and made dealing with DVW a true pleasure."

This review was modified by jweaver1969 on March 10 2015 04:22:06 AM

2015-02-23

"I searched for a video card for our computer and Carol helped us locate it. She promptly shipped the item and everything worked out without a glitch."

This review was modified by angelnavarrophotography on February 23 2015 08:11:24 PM

2015-02-18

"I purchased a personal computer from DV Warehouse. It was a great price for the computer I got. I rely on them to repair my computer when needed. I will always refer friends and family to DV Warehouse. "

2015-02-18

"Stay away from this company.....They supplied me with a faulty part and then refused to give me a refund, claiming that it was not the part they sent out, Finally I had to open a case with Paypal, who investigated and decided in my favour. I think DV Warehouse is a con job....stay away!"

2015-02-11

"This is the best place to buy refurbished Mac equipment. I have purchased 4 Mac Pro's from them last year and they were in great condition and they run fine. Costumer service was great and I'll continue to use them."

This review was modified by bougnet13 on February 11 2015 12:44:49 PM

2014-11-21

"We have been purchasing our Apple parts from DV Warehouse for the past several years. Completely satisfied with their service and knowledge of the Apple line. We can expect a good price and the correct part when we order from them. We highly recommend DV Warehouse for your Apple parts needs."

This review was modified by BrettCotton on November 21 2014 02:44:28 PM

2013-10-21

"DV Warehouse is a stellar online merchant. I have ordered many items over the past few years and always received quality products in a timely manner. Their vast array of components and accessories is superb resource for all consumers, ranging from beginner to IT specialist. They are definitely a vendor to purchase from when one wishes to have a painless and cost effective transaction. A+"

This review was modified by IT_Specialist on October 21 2013 07:11:28 PM

2013-02-27

"Recently, I bought a preowned computer from DV Warehouse, This is not the first time that I have made purchases with them. Several years ago, one of my MACs that I bought elsewhere years before went on the blink. I bought another exact copy of the same computer from DV Warehouse and a few parts. Both computers that date back to 2002 are still functioning perfectly in 2013. My recent purchase from DV had an OS 10.6.8 operating system and for $19.99 I was able to upgrade it to mountain lion! I bought this computer for 2/3 what it would have cost any place else and there is no computer that I would rather have! DV Warehouse has always shipped promptly and stood behind and replaced any products that I have had problems with (which did happen once), and they promptly sent me a replacement without any complaint. I trust DV Warehouse much more than (in my opinion) the money hungry Apple stores."

2013-01-10

"I didn't accept their package because I considered the italian taxes on the items I bought too high.
Lee at the dv warehouse let me know that if I refused the order I have to pay the shipping expenses plus a restocking fee equivalent to the 25% of the total amount of the order.

Without knowing what's this "restocking fee" is about...what does it take to grab a ladder and put the items back on the shelf?

Very disappointing.

2013-01-02

"One star is a bit generous. Horrible customer service. I ordered a used Macbook Pro with a Matte screen from DV warehouse. They sent me a glossy screen computer. Their order confirmation doesn't specify glossy or matte so I couldn't prove it to them but I'm certain that I ordered anti-glare because they are very hard to find and this is the only anti-glare version of that particular model that I was able to find anywhere. In fact, it's so hard to find that I went ahead with my order even after DV warehouse double charged my debit card not once, but, TWICE (which took 2-3 days of angry phone calls to sort out). When I informed them of the glossy screen issue DV warehouse tried to charge me a 20% re-stocking fee! After much complaining I was able to get them to agree to take the computer back and issue a full refund if I paid the return shipping. The original purchase amount was $849.67. They refunded me only $828.00 (the price of the computer minus shipping) they still owe me $21.67 for the original shipping costs. I still haven't found the computer I need. DV warehouse has one but I don't dare buy from them. I recommend you do the same. "

2012-05-12

"My Mac G5 Power PC from 2005 went POP the other day. I found out it was the power supply. The Mac stores would not do a repair because they said there are no new power supplies to be found. I found mine at DV Warehouse. After getting on their website I wasn't sure which one was the correct power supply so I called them. Chris answered and I read my M# to him. He told me which one I needed and I ordered it. It came to me in a day! Yesterday I installed the new power supply and my computer is back up and running. I had excellent service from DV Warehouse and I thank Chris for being knowledgeable enough for me not to have to tear my computer apart to find the EEE #. I see so many bad ratings on here, but I have to say I had great customer service and would use them again!"

2012-05-01

"After a trying experience purchasing and exchanging an expensive video card for a nearly obsolete computer that required a specific revision, which was necessary to run specific software, the final card at first worked, but stopped working shortly thereafter. Before ultimate failure, it would insist that two very different displays were in fact the same display and it was impossible to get them both working. I'd had enough dealing with DV Warehouse and quietly ate the loss, eventually acquiring a newer system that had sufficient video capabilities on-board. That was quite some time ago and I don't have the correct invoice details handy. It is not the point of this review.

This year, from Feb. 6, 2012, phish-like pharmacy spam started showing up in the e-mail address only ever used in communications with DV Warehouse, whereupon Apr. 22, 2012 I blacklisted that address, sending any and all mail directed to it to the null device. Whether they leaked it or it was harvested by malware that infected their system is immaterial: I won't be giving them any further information or patronage."

2012-03-02

"My powermac G5 only ran for 5 months and is completely broken at this time. Given the fact that I facilitated two purchases other purchases (go back through your records DV warehouse... Remember: Bill Nastasi, Scott St John (two computers one was mine) and another friend of mine of these people only one machine you sold is still working and it's a noisy dual G4! I am telling everyone I know I to stay away from DV warehouse!
Also so you know I have over 72000 friends on myspace, and I tell them all to stay away from DV warehouse on a daily basis! So don't go putting up your phony apologetic posts on this site! You guys are done!

HI My Name Is Richard Holler and I responding to the President of DV Warehouse's remarks. First off if you're sorry, you refund the money your company took for bad machines you sold. Clearly you're protected by California Sales Law! I will say this: Those reviews are plants, they are people that work for DV Warehouse who wrote in to create "Balance".
Truly you ought to look around before ever shopping DV Warehouse. If you have any questions just ask Scott St John or Rich Holler.
The main boards weren't even serialized on a Apple G5 quad that I would for $1100! It blew out in less than a month of ownership. Returns were impossible, and the machine itself was clearly in bad shape.
Do not under any circumstance buy from these guys! Thanks- Richard S Holler"

2012-02-22

"I ordered a refurbished Macbook from DV Warehouse on sale. It arrived promptly, but I was very disappointed in the condition. Based on reviews, I prepared for a fight and called customer service. Chris picked up the phone immediately and was helpful. He never questioned my review of the laptop and explained that, during a sale, they sometimes let trusted partners mail directly to customers without reviewing the product themselves first. He checked and I had received that laptop. He placed me on hold, came back 5 minutes later and let me know that he had handpicked a laptop from their inventory that received their "A" review and was in great physical condition. He offered expedited shipping and emailed me information to return the other computer on their dime.

Waiting to see the new Macbook, but I have no fear about ordering from DV Warehouse in the future."

Share DV Warehouse's store rating

DV Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DV Warehouse is not a merchant member
DV Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!