• Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

The Dump is not a merchant member
    The Dump does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Dump contact information

"This store is exactly named "The Dump": not only exactly describes its furniture but also describes its customer service, especially exactly describes its security manager David Ratneiz.

We went its tent sale and found that a lot of furniture unloaded directly moved to its relatives' trucks. We got nothing from 9am to 3pm until we hold a chest. However, an Africa American woman pushed my husband and 4 years ‘old of son and tried to get this one, but my son pushed her hands back. Later, David Ratneiz came to ask us leave. I tried to explain but he refused to listen to me and just shouted to us "go". We left but we came the next morning. Immediately, David Ratneiz shouted to us to leave. I told him I would talk to the store manager and then leave. However, he blocked my way to the store manager's office.

He called the police and A. Allen came. I explained to A. Allen what happened, and asked him to help me talk to the store manager. A. Allen handed me a note 'David 404-617-6677'and I realized I was cheated by them. It was actually David Ratneiz’s personal cell phone number. I insisted to talk to the store manager. I was very shocked that A. Allen suddenly and fiercely bent and twisted my hands and arms for more than 5 minutes and arrested me. It was so painful that I had never suffered in my life. Meanwhile, David Ratneiz shouted around to arrest my husband and put my son into custody. My hands and arms had bruise marks for a long time and still suffered from that injury during bad weather since then.

In the police car, A. Allen received a phone called and from their conversation I knew it was from David Ratneiz. A.Allen explained him why he was unable to put my husband into jail. Then both laughed loudly over the phone.

The store manager had never showed up at that day although I was 100% sure that he was in the store. Even later I called the store a couple of times, the custom service always let me wait for more than 20 minutes and then hang me up.