• Address: 526 W. 14th Street #154 Traverse City, MI 49684
    • Phone: 231-933-4342
    • Customer Support: 231-933-4342
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm EST Mon-Fri Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 231-933-4303

"I DO NOT recommend purchasing from this seller. I ordered an AC Adaptor that was specifically advertised to work with my computer. The product never worked so I chose to e-mail the seller and ask for a refund or exchange. I sent two separate e-mails and the seller has never responded. If you are considering a purchase from this seller, please reconsider someone else. "

"good deal on battery. Fast shipping.
would recommend,good prices.

"I RECEIVED THE ORDER AND I WAS CERTIFIED."

"The product ordered was in great shape when it arrived and it arrived in a timely manner. The battery was also much less expensive than anywhere else I could find on the web and I looked for over a week trying to find the best deal. The battery powers my laptop for just over 2 hours. So the product is also of good quality."

"Excelent Products and Services too"

"The battery was shipped promptly and was the correct one for my laptop. Thanks for great service.
Carol McKay

"These guys are AWESOME. I didn't get to the package on time to sign for it, so UPS shipped it back to the seller. I contacted the seller and they sent the item to me again, and agreed to pay for shipping themselves. Thanks DS Miller!!"

"I ordered a replacement battery for my ASUS laptop. The product was delivered on time and as promised. I really like DSMiller for products and will continue to purchase items as needed"

"The battery arrived quickly and had performed perfectly. I am very pleased with the product and the service. "

"Item arrived in great condition and in a timely manner. I have no complaints. "

"Very nice product, exactly as described. Great value for the price."

"outstanding service! i will not hesitate to buy any electronics product from DSMILLER."

"Ordered laptop replacement battery and a extra power adapter. Both items shipped quickly and arrived as ordered. Excellent website and fast service on my order. Would use them again."

"1 of GE 5-2548 Battery (Equivalent)It's a phone battery. It was delivered promptly. The item was exactly what I needed. It is currently in the phone and working just fine. Is this a good place to order phone batteries? You bet."

"I received my order quickly and everyone was incredibly helpful! I would definitely do business with them again!"

DS Miller is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DS Miller is not a merchant member
DS Miller does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!