DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS Reviews - dsgarms.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.13/10 4 reviews

DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS is not a merchant member
DSG (Defense Solution Group) ARMS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"Placed an order over the phone at my LGS, and the friendly rep told me that the FFL was on file and product would ship same day. Two days later, no order confirmation e-mail had come so I contacted them. Despite putting them in contact with him via e-mail, they seem unwilling to make the least effort to complete my order. So far about six e-mails and no resolution to the simple problem which would be fixed if they were willing to make the tiniest effort. Even with their good prices you would think the profit margin on long guns is sufficient to make a small amount of customer service worthwhile. Hope to report back here with a good resolution to this problem soon. As it stands, my recommendation is to spend the extra money and shop somewhere else."

modified review This review was modified by FLGunBuyer on September 14 2012 01:51:48 PM

"They only carry top quality items. Great to work with. Very fast shipping."

"Great company. Quick, helpful customer service and fast shipping."

"I received my orders in a very timely fashion. At the time of the orders, I bought a Magpul UBR for $199! Other Magpul products in OD Green were on sale and I jumped for it. I'll be keeping my eye on this site."