Stores > DRhotdeal.com

• DRhotdeal.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
2017-01-06

Don't buy from DrHotDeal again.

"I ordered the exact same item that I ordered before christmas from walmart. I went back to exact same place to order one for myself and it was HORRIBLE. It shipped in a simple plastic bag mailer with no padding. The box was damaged, the unit was NOT what I order 6 of prior to this and I and I want to return it, but I would have to buy packaging to do so. I'm furious. I am also writing to Walmart, because this was either a 2nd or used and is much larger than the others I ordered and not even the name plate was on the battery charger. What a terrible rip off!!
Item:
20000mah Double USB Ultra Thin Portable External Battery Charger Power Bank for Mobile Cell Phone iPhone - Black 1 $13.99
This is what Walmart said:
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions about the Walmart items in your order. If you have questions about your Marketplace item, please contact DrHotDeal. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is unmonitored.
Sincerely,
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team
Order number: 6311668-415562

This review was modified by rifenburgc on January 06 2017 11:29:48 AM

2016-12-12

Don't buy anything from DRHotDeal.com!

"I ordered the "Oct17 3D Virtual Reality VR Z4 4th Generation Headset" from DrHotDeal.com via Rakuten.com. It took over a week before I received my headset, and when I opened the package, there was no face padding, which rendered it useless. I then used the Rakuten contact us form to complain. DrHotDeal responded 2 days later saying they were sorry, and that I could either get a refund, or get a "free" replacement (without returning the original). I replied to the email stating I would like a replacement. 7 days later I hadn't heard anything from them about it, and noticed that the FROM address that I had previously replied to was a "generic" address, so I used the Rakuten form again to ask what was going on and BCCd myself for a record. 2 days later I still hadn't received an acknowledgement, so I sent a serious email to buy@drhotdeal.com telling them that someone needed to respond or I would be writing a scathing review of their company. That night I received a response stating they had processed my replacement and it would be to me "ASAP". I asked for a Tracking #, which they sent (USPS). I watched that # for 10 days and it hadn't changed from "Awaiting Item", so I sent them another email asking what's up. Their reply was that they were sorry and that if it's > 10 days, it must have "gotten lost" and that they would refund my money, which they have, but this is BS as USPS hadn't even received it yet. DON'T BUY FROM DrHotDeals.com...EVER!!!"

2016-12-10

Don't use this seller

"Have yet to receive my item however the anticipated arrival date keeps changing. Originally promised between the 7th and the 12th.. Then for days told arrival would be the 9th..now being told the 14th. "

This review was modified by Mlfreeb on December 11 2016 02:10:54 PM

2016-12-02

Would give less then a star if I could

"I ordered virtual reality glasses from them through walmart.com. The item was sent to me unboxed, wrapped in saran wrap and in a soft plastic envelope. I was going to give this item as a gift. I asked to return the item and I was told I would have to pay shipping because the item is new. (The cost of shipping would be as much as the item). I was told it doesn't matter if it was unboxed. How am I supposed to know if its new? I tried to contact walmart because of the poor customer service I received from drhotdeal.com Walmart will not help me. They said there is nothing that they can do even though this item was sold on their website. This is very poor customer service for both parties. "

2016-01-24

They stole my money

"I've never receive the item, no answers, never pick up the phone. they only existed to stole my money. I was really angry and I don't want you to be in the same situation. I will expose this seller every time I can because they are really dangerous for the market security.
Order#5921502376124 from Walmart.cm

2015-07-19

"Horrible never ordering from here again my package should be here tomorrow i ordered it 10 days ago! It still hasnt shipped from the warehouse!"

This review was modified by kaylaxx on July 20 2015 12:00:00 AM

2015-01-02

"Absolutely Awesome! Got my order when promised, better quality than I thought I'd get for the price. Every bit as good as Amazon $39.00 cover! Will order again!"

2012-01-20

"GREAT RESPONCE TO MY CONCERNS...WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN"

2009-10-20

"Ordered some Sony earbuds through Buy.com (DrHotDeal is a Buy.com Marketplace vendor).

Seller used insufficient postage, so package arrived postage due. No response to my E-Mail informing them of the problem.

Share DRhotdeal.com's store rating

DRhotdeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DRhotdeal.com is not a merchant member
DRhotdeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!