DRESSHOPE Reviews - dresshope.co.uk Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 2 reviews

DRESSHOPE is not a merchant member
DRESSHOPE does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I'm so sorry to hear that,but I ordered a drss from dresshope.co.uk ,it make me so happy and amzing.it's not very common. great support suggestion. easy payment method."

modified review This review was modified by AngelaGerry on July 04 2013 12:27:54 AM

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered my prom dress from http://www.dresshope.co.uk/. The original designer dress that I wanted was about $3000, and there is no way I would spent so much money. So I ordereid it from this website for about $300. Before I purchased, they guaranteed that I would get my dress in about 10-15 working days. However, it took about a month. And I have to say it was not exactly like the original dress. But the quality can be accepted and it is well made. When I tried it on, the zipper came off. So I contacted them for solution. I think it is a long way for £15 compensation. It's a risk to order an item from the internet you don't know for the first time. God bless all the internet shopper!"