• DPS Nutrition

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2015-05-15

"Order came in last night. Fast and great prices. Good customer service. I made the order on Monday 11 May, at my door Thursday 14 may......Great job."

2015-04-15

"I ordered product on Tuesday afternoon 04/14/15 and received product Wednesday afternoon 04/15/15! More than impressed. Always gonna buy from DPS Nutrition."

DPS Nutrition User

2014-09-11

"Recently ordered several items from this company. Order was filled and delivered quickly with no problems or errors. Would definitely order from them again."

2011-07-27

"Ordered over $130.00 worth of product from these ppl and they sent an invoice stating that a couple items were shipped...but they were no where to be found inside the shipping box...

BEWARE!"

2010-08-13

"Best price with shipping that I found anywhere.
Order shipped and arrived within two days.
Every step of the process was smooth and quick.
I will continue to shop here for everything I need."

2010-05-31

"I've been shopping DPS for many, many years now. Hands down they have the best prices of any other Internet supplement supplier.
The site could use a little more information on the supplements themselves, but service, price and shipping time are by far the best I've used. I've been training 26 years. You could say I've bought some supplements.

I simply won't shop elsewhere, for any reason. DPS has earned my loyalty after years of great service!"

2009-08-04

"The prices look good, but they don't have it together on their stock. I placed an order and a few days later I noticed I didn't receive shipping information. I called and it turns out an item (IntrAbolic) was backordered for 2 weeks. I try to strategically place my orders, so it is frustrating when something is supposedly in stock when you order but actually is not. For instance, I placed an order on bodybuilding.com yesterday and could have added the IntrAbolic to my order and been done for $4 more."

This review was modified by dem1an on August 04 2009 06:29:43 AM

2009-05-22

"I've been ordering from Dps Nutrition for over a year and every time I've received my order within 3 days (albeit, I live in Massachusetts, fairly close to Dps). The prices are incredible and the shipping is cheap. Last year, I had a huge shipment that was probably more than 25 lbs., and it was still around or under $10 (I'm not sure if this is normal for the weight). Plus, when I received the shipment, every part of my order was present, with the added bonus of a 5 lb tub of high-end whey protein that I was not charged for! I was really happy because whey is something that I always keep a supply of. I will never purchase supplements from anywhere else as long as Dps is around."

This review was modified by nicknaylor on May 22 2009 10:56:30 PM

2008-10-18

"I have ordered from DPS for years and have always been more than satisfied with the speed and accuracy of their services. Their prices are the best in the industry - and I've shopped the internet for the best prices. As a bodybuilder, getting quality supps at bargain prices is VERY important. It's an expensive sport and saving money on brand named supps is great. I have had great service when I have called the company and quick accurate service when I shop online. I hope you all keep up the good work. You've got a customer for life in me."

2008-08-27

"outstanding as always. super prices, fast shiping. if they show an item in stock, they have it in stock. highly recommended."

2008-01-11

"Some years ago a friend told me about dpsnutrition.com. That was an extremely valuable tip. I've purchased all my supplements from them since that time.

Their product line is most extensive. Their prices are lower than anyone else. There's no markup for delivery cost, with dependable delivery always provided. Tracking numbers are always emailed after orders are shipped. Immediate email is provided with order details, etc. Packing of products is always good.

I've never experienced a problem with this merchant in all the years I've been ordering from them.

If there's somewhere else that can provide the products this company offers at a better price, I'd like to know of them... "

2007-12-27

"Low prices, great selection of products, shipping prices are fair, shipping was very fast. I will buy from them again."

2007-03-06

"I've been shopping from this site for a couple of years now and have never been disappointed. They have excellent prices, ship extremely quickly, things are packaged well, and they have never messed up my order even once. This is basically the only place I ever order nutritional supplies from."

2006-09-21

"First time shopping at DPS, nervous about shipping and expriration date. But DPS exceeds my expectation. Ordered BSN lean desssert and Optimum nutrition 100% whey. Expires on May 2008 and August 2008 respectively. Ordered on 9/18 Monday 2 am, shipped on Tuesday 6pm, delivered by 4:40pm on Thursday by UPS. Great reseller. Also, shipping is same how many items u buy!"

This review was modified by sh4dali on September 21 2006 05:03:45 PM

2006-02-17

"I checked out this site after it was recommended to me by a couple of friends. I ordered a 2.5lb container of Muscle Milk for $19.99 + 4.90 shipping, which is way cheaper than I was paying offline. (One well-known store charges $41.99 for the same product) I was impressed with their selection and my package shipped the next-day and arrived 3 days after it was ordered- sealed and unopened, set to expire in 7/2007. Needless to say I will continue to order my supliments online from now on. No gimmicks, no membership cards or fees, no special sale days, no minimum quantities.. Just low prices on brand name stuff."

This review was modified by nowman43 on February 17 2006 12:30:14 PM

Share DPS Nutrition's store rating

DPS Nutrition is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DPS Nutrition is not a merchant member
DPS Nutrition does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!