• Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

DMNDS4YOU is not a merchant member
    DMNDS4YOU does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • DMNDS4YOU contact information

"I recently purchased a semi mount ring from DMNDS4YOU.COM and I can't tell you how extremely happy I am with the ring.

I searched hundreds of sites looking for just this style ring at an affordable price. I bought the semi mount as an upgrade to my previous wedding set. When I took it to a well known local jeweler to have my diamond mounted not only was he impressed with the style and quality of the ring, he went so far as to ask me how much I paid for it. When I told him he looked at me and said "You got a really good deal!" Believe me when I say this ring looks like I paid a fortune for it, the diamonds are bright white and have amazing fire...there's not a cloudy or dull diamond in the bunch.

I'm thankful to DMNDS4YOU.COM for making such beautiful & unique jewelry that has quality and customer satisfaction behind each piece. I'm happy to recommend any friends and family to DMNDS4YOU.COM while keeping it in mind for any of my future jewelry needs.

Thanks Ben!

"My experience with Diamonds 4 You was excellent and I would highly recommend purchasing from them. I spent over 3 months and hundreds of hours looking at settings and designs and when I finally decided what I wanted, I knew I had to go custom. Unfortunately, I didn't want to pay the prices of what it would cost to create a custom setting for my 1.8 carat Asscher cut. So I continued to look for a reputable company who could make what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay.

I found Diamonds 4 You on Amazon.com and saw some examples of other settings they had for sale and judging from the prices of those, I thought about contacting them to see what they could do for me with regard to creating my custom setting. Surprisingly, I ended up paying a fraction of what it would have cost me to have other jewelers make what I wanted. Ben made the whole process very easy and responded to my emails promptly.

My setting was sent to me last week and I took it to my local jeweler to have my center stone set. The local jeweler examined the setting and the placement of all the diamonds and noted that it was a very well made setting, good craftmanship and that it would fit my diamond perfectly. It was exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay.

I am very happy that I finally have it all together---my center stone with my perfect setting. It took me over 3 months to find Diamonds 4 You but it was definitely worth the wait. I've shown off my ring the past few days and everyone loves it! It is a split shank ring with prong set diamonds on the setting paired with my Asscher cut diamond.

I would recommend this company to anyone as they are reputable, great quality and craftmanship of their work, good customer service and great prices.