DLP Lamp Source Reviews - dlplampsource.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.89/10 9 reviews

DLP Lamp Source is a merchant member
DLP Lamp Source participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

" Great service. Will buy my next lamp from them. Fast shipping and great communication. Doesn't get any better !!!"

"I spent hours online looking for a replacement lamp for my 70" Sony Bravia. Hours agonizing over which bulbs were ripoffs and scams, and which ones were legit OEM quality. I read many horror stories of replacement lamps that weren't as bright as OEM, or in substandard housings. So many reviews of ebay bulbs that lasted only days or weeks. Sony was out of stock, even if I did want to pay $325 plus shipping for a lamp!

I'm the type of guy who researches EVERYTHING I purchase beforehand. I am not easy to please. I had a lot of questions, especially about the Osram bulbs, and aftermarket housings.

I contacted DLP Source based on great reviews I saw on the AV Forums I frequent. They were very professional and responded to my questions immediately. I placed an order with DLP Lamp source at 4PM, they shipped the unit THE SAME DAY, and within a day or two it was at my door. I was VERY pleased with the quality of the lamp unit, and beyond satisfied with the excellent customer service I received from DLP Lamp Source. Next time I won't hesitate to contact the FIRST.

Don't get scammed on ebay, this is the real deal at competitive prices.

"I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for a great product, great service, and a fantastic price!
I own a 73”Mitsubishi DLP that is six years old. When the lamp failed I did some research online and realized the cliché of "you get what you pay for" is very true!
I saw many Brand "X" lamps available on the Internet for a fraction of the price, but they are not the same. Not even close! I know that an original factory replacement lamp will always be brighter and last longer than any Brand "X" lamps out there.
Ordering was simple, product arrived professionally packaged, and installation took less than 10 minutes. My wife and I agree that the TV looks brighter and crisper than ever before.
We couldn't be happier with the product we purchased and would be happy to recommend your company to anyone!

"Great and easy to use (no nonsense) website. Prompt shipment and receipt of TV lamp. DLP Lamp Source was recommended to me and I have passed this recommendation on to many others as well."

"I had purchased a replacement lamp/housing from DLP Lamp Source and couldn't have been more pleased. Prior to purchasing from DLP, I had ordered replacement bulb/housing from another on-line merchant. Upon receipt, the lamp didn't work wherein I sent two emails to the merchant to ensure that I had ordered the correct lamp. The paper contained in the box w/the lamp provided no contact information, no return information/policy, etc. Telephonic contact with this merchant was very disappointing; customer rep very condescending and curt in advising me the return policy and no apologies for lack of correspondence to emails. Also, the lamp was packaged so poorly for the type of product that it was; very shocked. Next, went right on-line to DLP Lamp Source, ordered replacement lamp, received in two days, installed easily on my own (and it worked). The lamp was packaged very securely; what one would expect of the type of product and also included the packaging material w/specific return policy. I was ecstatic over product, packaging and overall experience. I've kept DLP Lamp Source information for future purchases as well as referring to friends. KUDOS !!!!"

"I use a lot of bulbs for my Mitsubishi projector throughout the year as the projector is in constant use. I decided to try an alternate to buying the actual Mitsubishi product due to their super high cost ($345) and chose DLM Lamp Source.

Without Question it's one of the best buying decisions I've made in recent years. Not only is their product of very high quality and the price substantially lower ($219) they also include FREE 2 day overnight shipping!

The first time I used them I was somewhat shocked to receive a notice of shipping less than 2 hours after placing my order. I thought maybe the system had sent in incorrect email. But, when the lamp appeard 2 days later I was really surprised and wrote to tell them how pleased I was.

Out of the several purchases I've made from DLP Lamp Source the last couple of years one bulb did go bad a few months after installation. I didn't get upset as the same problems had occurred when i bought lamps diredt from Mitsubishi. The difference was how the warranty exchange was handled. With Mitsubishi I had to make a couple phone calls, send them proof of purchase BEFORE they would give me an RMA and then wait a week to get the replacement. With DLP it took a 1 minute phone call and I actually had the replacement in hands 2 days later again with FREE shipping.

I can speak enough about this company and their great service. These days it's hard enough to find a quality product at an even fair price, let alone a good price. It's almost impossible however, to find a company that actually gives a damn about their customers. These guys really do!!

I've talked / emailed with a woman named Jo-Ann a couple of times and it's evident that customer service is extremely important to them. No wonder they have so many repeat customers. If I could give them 10 stars for service below I would. Do yourself a favor and give them a try next time you need a lamp for your TV or projector.

"I ordered a bulb from the DLP Lamp Source for my Mitsubishi TV. THe bulb came in two days, I was able to install it myself, save $100 by not having a repair man come out, and the picture is so much brighter and clearer. They were easy to order from and over $100 cheaper than getting it from Mitsubishi. I would definetly recommend them if you need a bulb for your DLP TV."

modified review This review was modified by jcharles on April 04 2011 03:57:02 PM

"Ordered a replacement lamp for my Sony TV. The lamp failed to work. After contacting DLP LampSource they refused to send me a replacement and insisted that it was a Balast issue and that I have a Sony tech come out to troubleshoot the problem. Before I did this I asked them to send me a new lamp, JUST TO BE SURE that the lamp was not the problem... they refused.
Needless to say that when an AUTHORIZED Sony tech came out and installed a "FACTORY" lamp it worked perfectly and of course the Balast on my TV was not a problem.
Although they agreed to give me a refund on the lamp they refuse to compensate me on the over $100 additional expense for an original lamp and a factory rep as they recommended.. Hard to believe I know..
Don’t waste your money.. get a Factory Lamp!

"Very great service. I ordered a lamp w/o housing from this site, it was in-stock and shipped just as they claimed it would (next business day). It arrived via UPS 2-day air on time. I received order confirmation and shipping confirmation along with tracking number. The price was competitive considering the bulb was Osram and includes a 1 year warranty. "

modified review This review was modified by Sleaker on September 05 2010 10:09:46 PM