"I purchase a hard case for a Yamaha Tyros 4 keyboard with wheels. I received a call that they did not have a new one in stock but they had one in their "B" stock that would be a good substitution. I agreed after being assured that it may have some "cosmetic" issues. When I received the case, neither of the wheels were operational. One wasn't even attached. After 3 months of emailing, I was told to more or less take the problem to Yamaha. I did that and was told there was nothing that they could do. I am now stuck with a non-functional case.
I would recommend never purchasing from "B" stock, and not to expect resolution of any problems that you may incur with your purchases. This transaction and lesson cost me $359.00!

"Ordered a Ecler Nuo 2.0 from here. Customer representative was quite straight forward when I asked if they could possibly price match the mixer from another retailer. I apparently had billing issues and Debi was courteous to email me first and then call me to sort a small issue which was perhaps on my end. Looking forward to shopping here again."

modified review This review was modified by Ibaniz on February 22 2011 11:10:49 PM

"Outstanding Service. I ordered a "club light" for my kids after reading several reviews. I called this store and purchased the Chauvet-LED Moonflower LX-5. The employee was courteous and had knowledge of the product. Shipping was incredibly fast; and I received a confirmatory email.

I certainly recommend Planet DJ for any lights, equipment, etc.

DJ Planet / Planet DJ is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DJ Planet / Planet DJ is not a merchant member
DJ Planet / Planet DJ does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!