• Address: 156 College Street, Burlington, VT
    • Contact: info at DJDeals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I attempted to order a 16 unit amplifier rack. Google said this site had free shipping, which is nice since I knew it was a large item and shipping would cost a bit. I placed my order on a Saturday, come Monday I noticed an email about the order. It was the vendor requesting I pay for FREE SHIPPING. I then sent a reply with a screen capture of their page of the item I ordered with a clear banner next to it saying "FREE SHIPPING to the continental US." I reside in Indiana, so I clearly met the requirement for FREE SHIPPING. I then received an insulting reply of "so you want to cancel?" to which they then canceled and refunded the order."

"They were so stupid as to use there own mailing address as the mailing address, and literally paid ups to ship it back to themselves, then went on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks, the site says they will delete all messages received within that time frame and not to email them (very very poor service), all 4-5 employees, not one could at least answer emails, so that shows you how much they care about there customers more then anything, now during this time, the owner was around, because he had to sign for the package, so they know of there error, but yet have they bothered to contact me, nope. have i contacted them, a trillion times thru a bunch of different means. I cant even get this resolved until next month, how poor is that. Ive never received service this poor on the internet ever. shockingly bad."

modified review This review was modified by rasbill on May 15 2014 04:45:36 PM

"Ordered an item from their website that they did not have. Stavros M then had the nerve to take me to task because I pre-ordered a non-existent product. I would have never been able to order something from their website if it had not been listed there. Blaming the customer for their mistake is a sure fired way to guarantee no return business. Avoid this website if you value your time and money. If this is how they handle something as simple as this I would hate to see how they would handle something more serious."

modified review This review was modified by Cyzicus on April 08 2014 09:41:35 AM

SW Washington State

"I shopped around for my keyboard stand and they were by far the cheapest AND free shipping! I got the stand in no time and it was just as advertised."

"I recently purchased a DJ controller through DJdeals.com. The price was right and the speed of the order processing and shipping was absolutely phenomenal. I had tracking information within hours and it took 2 days from order to doorstep with free shipping. The product was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. I had a similar experience with them last year and I am glad I chose to do business with them once again. They have surely gained a loyal customer and I look forward to my next purchase."

modified review This review was modified by Roland_Thankovsky on September 18 2013 10:46:17 PM

"Always a pleasure with DJDeals. Great selection, the price is right, and shipping is always prompt."

modified review This review was modified by sambkind on September 18 2013 12:56:33 PM

"Awesome customer service and was even helpful when I had to cancel part of my order due to product availability issues. The remainder of my order was processed fast and arrived quickly. A+ online retailer."

modified review This review was modified by PhoenixFyrewolf on July 08 2013 10:56:13 PM

"Pleasure to do business with DJDeals. Very competitive prices and item was delivered as advertised. My only complaint is that they used UPS ground to make their delivery. On the US side, UPS works like clockwork, on the Canadian side they are a total train wreck. Paid $100 to UPS and $50 taxes for $329 pair of headphones. Huge potential market in the Canada if they can find a better shipper. The US has better selection and cheaper prices than Canada. Cannot recommend DJDeals to my Canadian friends because of UPS ground. They messed up my shipment and didn't offer any apologies. "

modified review This review was modified by emtoem on July 05 2013 03:09:10 PM

"Ordered a pair of speakers, completed the checkout and paid with paypal. TWO WEEKS AFTER saw an email asking to send them $3.99 more for signature confirmation. SERIOUSLY!?!?

You delayed my order for TWO WEEKS just because of some dumb FOUR BUCKS that I didn't even know I had to add? Why don't you add it automatically and not make people wait for half a month?!

I sent them the $3.99 they asked right away and asked that they ship asap. Got a very short rude reply from customer service saying it's all my fault. They even had a nerve to BLAME ME for their stupid checkout system and policies.. I buy lots of stuff online, and never had such problems, I pay for the order - it gets shipped to me, 3-5 days and I have it. As simple as that.

I'm really amazed at how such inconsistent, confusing online store with such rude personnel hasn't gone bankrupt yet.

modified review This review was modified by Feedbackers on May 15 2013 08:35:19 PM

"The best price. Lightening fast delivery. What else could you ask for?"

"I just ordered my first item from DJDeals.com and was impressed by the free shipping, fast order processing, and extremely quick customer service responses to my emails. The owner of the company replied to all 3 of my emails within 60 seconds of me emailing them. I definitely recommend these guys over ANY of the other DJ sites online! Happy customer, I'll be back for sure.

"The DJDeals.com website is very well laid out, simple to navigate, and a pleasure to buy from. This is my third purchase, and all 3 times, the order has arrived in 3 DAYS form the day I ordered it. These guys are faster than Amazon! I'll be back every time I need new gear. Thank you!

"Honestly the best customer service I have ever encountered. There was a small trouble with the payment method and I received a friendly personal email explaining the problem. I emailed them back late at night, around 11:30, expecting to receive the response in the morning; however, they responded within minutes with the solution. its 11:45 pm now and everything has been resolved! If that's not great customer service than I don't know what is. "

"I had a great experience with DJDeals.com. Best price and turn around time! Knowledgeable and helpful service. I will definitely use them again."

"I am 100% happy with DJDeals.com
The service was fast and great!
And the JBL 510s are wonderful! What a great product.
Thanks for the great price and great service
Michael Roberts

DJDeals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DJDeals.com is not a merchant member
DJDeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!