• Rating 5.17/10 186 reviews

DJDeals.com is not a merchant member
    DJDeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • DJDeals.com contact information

• Address: 156 College Street, Burlington, VT
    • Contact: info at DJDeals.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Ordered an item from their website that they did not have. Stavros M then had the nerve to take me to task because I pre-ordered a non-existent product. I would have never been able to order something from their website if it had not been listed there. Blaming the customer for their mistake is a sure fired way to guarantee no return business. Avoid this website if you value your time and money. If this is how they handle something as simple as this I would hate to see how they would handle something more serious."

modified review This review was modified by Cyzicus on April 08 2014 09:41:35 AM

"Check this out, I bought a pair of noise-cancelling headphones and it arrived missing the case that it's supposed to have. I asked for a return authorization and got this from amazing response from the president himself:

Hmm, did you mean to say that you failed to read the gigantic warning on the product page, and then you failed a second time to read the warning in the shopping cart, and then you failed (somehow) for the third time to read your receipt, that you just forwarded to us below, that clearly states what you ordered?

How could that have happened? You must be pretty disappoint with yourself from the sound of this email.

Stavros M. | President | http://www.DJDeals.com
156 College Street | Burlington VT 05401

modified review This review was modified by BayLensman on November 06 2013 03:28:16 PM
SW Washington State

"I shopped around for my keyboard stand and they were by far the cheapest AND free shipping! I got the stand in no time and it was just as advertised."

"I recently purchased a DJ controller through DJdeals.com. The price was right and the speed of the order processing and shipping was absolutely phenomenal. I had tracking information within hours and it took 2 days from order to doorstep with free shipping. The product was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. I had a similar experience with them last year and I am glad I chose to do business with them once again. They have surely gained a loyal customer and I look forward to my next purchase."

modified review This review was modified by Roland_Thankovsky on September 18 2013 10:46:17 PM

"Awesome customer service and was even helpful when I had to cancel part of my order due to product availability issues. The remainder of my order was processed fast and arrived quickly. A+ online retailer."

modified review This review was modified by PhoenixFyrewolf on July 08 2013 10:56:13 PM

"Ordered a pair of speakers, completed the checkout and paid with paypal. TWO WEEKS AFTER saw an email asking to send them $3.99 more for signature confirmation. SERIOUSLY!?!?

You delayed my order for TWO WEEKS just because of some dumb FOUR BUCKS that I didn't even know I had to add? Why don't you add it automatically and not make people wait for half a month?!

I sent them the $3.99 they asked right away and asked that they ship asap. Got a very short rude reply from customer service saying it's all my fault. They even had a nerve to BLAME ME for their stupid checkout system and policies.. I buy lots of stuff online, and never had such problems, I pay for the order - it gets shipped to me, 3-5 days and I have it. As simple as that.

I'm really amazed at how such inconsistent, confusing online store with such rude personnel hasn't gone bankrupt yet.

modified review This review was modified by Feedbackers on May 15 2013 08:35:19 PM

"I just ordered my first item from DJDeals.com and was impressed by the free shipping, fast order processing, and extremely quick customer service responses to my emails. The owner of the company replied to all 3 of my emails within 60 seconds of me emailing them. I definitely recommend these guys over ANY of the other DJ sites online! Happy customer, I'll be back for sure.

Rating 8/104/5

"I had a great experience with DJDeals.com. Best price and turn around time! Knowledgeable and helpful service. I will definitely use them again."

First, thanks for always being there 24/7 to answer my questions quickly and thoroughly! You and your staff do an excellent job every time I shop with you. Because of this, I have purchased from, referred to, and linked your site. You are very knowledgeable, fair, and non-biased towards the equipment you sell. When you say you're not sure about something, you have someone who is familiar get involved, which is great. And I like how you never upsell your products to the more costly to increase sales; you use your own DJ experience to give me the most accurate answers on everything I ask. Anyways... I just wanted you to know that you have treated me right in the past. The president of DJDeals.com even talked to me for damn near an hour just about turntable needles alone. And I have posted a link to your site from mine, in hopes that it brings you more business. All I ask in return is continue to show me and future customers the same service you've previously shown me. I've been in the service business for years myself and know how important it is to treat the customer well, and you guys do it right. Keep it up, and THANKS!

"Ordered Sony MDR-NC200d noise supression headphones late Friday evening. They were shipped on Monday. The product is absolutely incredible for the price. Very satisifed."

"The absolute worst service I have ever received online. The order was placed for new studio monitors over 3 weeks ago. After saying that the product was in stock on there site it turns out that they are not. After days of emailing they finally decided to reply (4 days later to be exact) informing us that the product has not yet been shipped to the manufacturer and would take 2-10 days to come in. 10 days and emails later no reply. I've already sent in an email to CANCEL my order (3 days ago) and have not yet received a reply.
TL;DR: DO NOT ORDER MERCH FROM THIS STOP THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY UNRELIABLE AND UNRESPONSIVE!

"WORST DJ COMPANY EVER. DO NOT USE THEM OR YOU WILL JUST BE ANOTHER BAD REVIEW..!!!! I order 2 numark turntables from them on Oct. 17 2012. After not hearing from them for almost 2weeks, I emailed them to find out what is going on with my purchase. The money was taken out of my account right away but received no info if my products were shipped. They responded by saying my stuff will ship out the next day and I will get a tracking number. 3days later no tracking number. I emailed them again. No response. I emailed the next day and still no response. 3days later they respond saying "we just learned we don't have those in stock and what do you want to do about it". By this time 3weeks have gone by. I was furious because I needed those turntables for an upcoming gig and this company leaves their customers hanging and don't care about them. I wrote an email how upset I was with them and demanded my money back. Till this day (NOV. 23, 2012) I have not gotten my money back. I have involved Paypal to step in to try to get my money back. This company is a JOKE. 37days and counting and Im still dealing with this company. I wish I would have looked up reviews about DJdeals.com before buying from them. DO NOT USE THEM. They are NOT LEGIT.. !!"

"THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR SHALL I SAY LACK THEREOF! Ordered this mixer on October 18th. Had a gig on November 10th. Mixer was not sent out until NOVEMBER 15TH! My gig was ruined because of a lack of professionalism on DJDeals.com's side. I'M NEVER PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!"

"Just ordered my first item from this site, and was impressed by the free shipping, fast processing, and extremely quick customer service. I definitely recommend this site to anyone looking for quality equipment at a great price. 5/5 stars in total."

modified review This review was modified by patfraser802 on October 30 2012 08:33:25 AM

"I ordered a FOCUSRITE SAFFIRE PRO 24 DSP AUDIO INTERFACE. I still have not received it almost a month later. I contacted the customer support and got a quick response telling me they would look into it. Another week has passed by. No response no audio interface. I wish I had some direction on who I could contact me since I just got robbed for $400."