• Rating 4.67/10 310 reviews

DIY Micro is not a merchant member
    DIY Micro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • DIY Micro contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a 24" Range Top Stove on 12/24/13

HAVE NOT RECEIVED ITEM TO DATE!!!! 3/11/14

12/24/13 Order Placed
1/8/14 Email From DiyMicro , Back ordered 3 to 5 Weeks, I replied if any other models were available sooner, No Reply
1/13/14 Emailed DiyMicro about status, No Reply
1/21/14 Emailed DiyMicro requesting status and update to order, No Reply!
2/10/14 Emailed all accounts on DiyMicro requesting Info, Tracking@diymicro.com BOUNCED! And no reply from customerservice or sales or "Robert" who sent me the backorder email.
2/19/14 Emailed AND Called , No reply to email, on HOLD Forever , never got a live person!!
3/11/14 Called, On Hold FOREVER AGAIN! Backorder time frame has LONG EXPIRED! FILING CC DISPUTE WITH VISA!!!

DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS!! I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE GOT ANYTHING DECENT OUT OF THEM!

modified review This review was modified by Kirk45 on March 11 2014 12:13:18 PM

"I made a purchase with this company, and days later, I had still not received any tracking information, only a charge for $194 to my debit card. I emailed them asking for an update (I was purchasing this for a customer of my own.), I received NO response for a week. I called on a daily basis for three days straight, during their normal business hours of Mon. - Thurs. 10am - 5pm
The voicemail said they were closed, and to call back during normal hours, only, I was calling during normal hours, for days! How are they closed everyday?! They have yet to respond to me, and I'm waiting for my $194. Their email address "Tracking@Diymicro.com" was returned as undeliverable within two minutes of sending it.
DO NOT make a purchase with this company. I hear they use threats and scare tactics against people who make negative reviews on this site, and try to coerce them into removing them, which is a violation of the policies of this site.
Someone even said that after using this company, he had fraudulent transactions made with the card number that he gave to them, and this was the only time he had that problem.

modified review This review was modified by UneekSolutions on February 20 2014 08:48:45 PM

"I bought a refrigerator and the color of it was great. It was exactly what I needed to put food and there was shelves in it to put the fruit. it was a good size that fit perfect and its exactly what I needed!"

modified review This review was modified by sarahjasper on September 17 2013 10:20:17 AM

"Purchased a washer on 5/2/13, they called me a few days to verify some information and thought nothing of it. After waiting weeks for my product to arrive, I called them. They stated they would call the shipper and it would arrive at the end of the following week (now a month after my purchase). Called them on Monday (5 weeks after I ordered it) asking for status and was told they were again contacting the shipper. Today (6/13) received a curt email stating that it had been damaged and I would not be receiving the washer. Very unfortunate experience... I figured the good price was too good to be true! Almost purchased a home theater system from them as well... good thing I didn't. Would steer clear of this vendor... shipping is clearly done on the cheap and customer service is definitely not a priority!"

modified review This review was modified by jershie on June 21 2013 08:45:32 PM

"Purchased a washing machine SIX months ago. It stopped working three days ago. When it first arrived the display was damaged. Wasn't too big of a deal, and just continued to use the machine. Well, it's not working now. I called them and their attitude was "Not our issue, contact the maker." Please folks, don't buy from these guys. The savings isn't worth it. I wish I would've not been naive."

"Terrible customer service. Poor communication. After over a month of trying to get my order filled, I had to threaten to contest the charges and their response was to cancel my order 20 days after I had submitted it. I later learned my card was not charged, but it doesn't excuse 20 days trying to get them to actually ship what I ordered, or even respond to status inquiries. I also called by phone and they were quite rude.

The ratings here should have zero stars as an option. One star is too much for these guys.

modified review This review was modified by MV10 on January 22 2013 02:48:11 PM

"Placed order on 11/13. They contacted me 6 days (11/19) later because "We are unable to release your order until we receive verbal confirmation." I call them during business hours, but they say they are closed. I email them 11/21 to express displeasure, ask for a call back, and for a discount in light of the situation. They never responded. I have bought the same product three days ago and it arrived today with no hassles."

"Very Pleased with my transaction. Got an awesome deal on a Denon AVR-2313CI no one had it cheaper!."

"I bought a Denon receiver from them as they had the lowest price listed in stock. Unfortunately, they pulled a bait-and-switch on me. I could wait 5 weeks (or more?) to get the product or pay more money for the newer model.

If the price is too good to be true, it probably is.

update: recieved a response from them trying to coerce me into removing my review -

"Hi,

We have you on recording trying to blackmail us into giving you the newer model for a certain price. We will provide this information to all the authorities. No one bait an switched you. We sent you and email that we don’t have the product you requested. It is your decision on how to proceed. Furthermore, to blackmail a company is illegal and we will file this information to the authorities. I recommend removing your complaints and reviews. Thank you for your time."

modified review This review was modified by guy_from_california on September 20 2012 01:18:39 PM

"Great price and very fast shipping. Product arrived and was unboxed for inspection. My main level is up a flight of steps, and delivery guy said it would cost additional to put the range on my main level. Not sure if this is standard practice. Sears did not charge for delivery up a flight of steps."

"I was actually a little skeptical because the price was so good. Product arrived brand new in manufacturers box in perfect condition. I am a bargain shopper and DIY has been added to my list of places to go for a great deal."

"Fast shipping, easy ordering, good price."

"I am very happy with this shopping experience. Price and service were both exemplary."

"I ordered a Demon receiver. It was the least expensive when compared to other competitions (e.g., Best Buy) - over $100 cheaper. It was shipped very timely and works awesome! DIY Micro did a great job!"

"Unsatisfactory. Two pedastols were ordered for washer/dryer. Shipped/Received at two different times. First one was damaged by courier of which just left the item on my front door. Called DIY, was informed to contact courier to pick up item. Assumed, DIY will ship a new product. No other communication was received from DIY. Called DIY was informed will follow-up and get back to me. Never heard from again and only noticed a credit on my card for the item."