• Divine Derriere

• Address: 135 West 25th Avenue #6721
    • Contact: sales@divinederriere.com
    • Phone: 8003369286
    • Customer Support: 8003369286

"Love it. Received my Divine Derrière skin lighten cream so quickly! It's working great"

"Super fast shipping! Very excited to try their skin lightening cream. Have heard so many great things about Divine Derriere! "

"The Divine Derriere skin lightening is outstanding and their customer service is magnificent! I rate it 5-STARS!

I ordered my Divine Derriere skin cream on Friday and it showed up on Monday! Don't know how thats possible. Been using Divine Derriere a while and they have been spectacular. The stuff really works! And I've had nothing but positive experiences. I see there are many bad reviews from years ago, but it is different now. Definitely happy to support and just ordered their new skin lightening kit.

I am about to order their newest cream off their new website now! At HOLLYWOODBLEACH.com and will keep you all posted!

"Order process was simple and received my lightening cream in 5 days! "

"good product not greasy well absorbed"

"Awesome product & delivery time! Thank you for your services and product!!!"

"www.DivineDerriere.com www.HollywoodBleach.com"

"I believe the product is good but I got an allergic reaction to it and had to return it."

"Something most definitely happened to a good company, because I ordered Divine Derriere in late 2011 and received it promptly, used it diligently for 6 weeks, and absolutely loved the results! Now that I want to reorder...I see all this mess. I'm reluctant to order a different product. I worked for a small business in which 1 employee was able to bring the entire company down. It most certainly happens. I hope it is cleared up soon, but with so many impatient people with an assumption that everything should always go perfectly...I doubt it will."

"I ordered from Divine Derriere on September 13, 2012 and never received any tracking information for the order like they said they would provide. I emailed the company on 10/2 and again on 10/23 requesting the status of the order because I still had not received anything. I finally received an email from the company on 10/29 telling me the owner of the company had no intentions on fulfilling the orders that have been placed and telling me to contact Paypal for a refund.

I contacted Paypal to file a claim and they refused it because it has been more than 45 days! Which is ridiculous considering there is evidence of obvious fraud here!! Now I have to try to dispute it through my bank and see if they will refund my money. Don't order from this company!! I saw good reviews on other sites so I was fooled.

"I contacted 2Chekout and they gave me a full refund of divinederriere.com scam so everybody go to their website and ask for your refund back."

modified review This review was modified by Jessicuh44 on November 05 2012 07:11:15 PM

"I ordered my cream on Oct 9. I have yet to rcve my product. I look in the website and it states that the FBI have seized the site... I'm going to go to my bank and try to get my funds back.
Have anyone else dealt with this before?

"Halo i have order my product on 30 august 2012. tiil today i dont recieved nothing .and my emails are not responded.i live in the netherlands. i am beyond pissed an worried. the days that i can put a claim to paypal has expire. this is very sad .to play with peoples money."

"I've ordered this product twice. The first time I ordered it abt July 2nd. 3 weeks went by and I didn't receive the product, an email, or reply to my numerous emails to them. On August 2nd I received a notice that it was shipped. 3 weeks later I received it. I called them with no success during the time I was waiting for the product. I was really worried I got scammed. I decided to use the product since I knew if I returned it I'd have to wait months for the refund. It worked really well compared to every other product I had tried so I ordered another kit. I ordered it in hopes that I would have the other kit BEFORE this one ran out since it should last at least a month or longer. I knew I would be waiting a long ass time for it but it was worth it. Well, I ordered the kit on Aug 29th. To this day I haven't received it or any notice of it shipping. They have horrible customer service. I have no doubt we will eventually get the product it just takes a really, really long time. I will be shopping for a product that works as well and probably not order from them again.
Hang in there if you ordered it and eventually you should receive it. I did eventually get my first order just haven't gotten my 2nd one yet.

modified review This review was modified by Katetblue77 on October 12 2012 01:46:23 PM

"I ordered divine derriere bleaching cream September 10th 2012, I havent received yet, and I emailed them two times with no reply, im so worried I got scammed, I will have to report them to pay pal and my bank if I dont receive my product within the next week :/"

Share Divine Derriere's store rating

Divine Derriere is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Divine Derriere is a merchant member
Divine Derriere participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.