• Divine Derriere

• Address: 135 West 25th Avenue #6721
    • Contact: sales@divinederriere.com
    • Phone: 8003369286
    • Customer Support: 8003369286

"The Divine Derriere skin lightening is outstanding and their customer service is magnificent! I rate it 5-STARS!

I ordered my Divine Derriere skin cream on Friday and it showed up on Monday! Don't know how thats possible. Been using Divine Derriere a while and they have been spectacular. The stuff really works! And I've had nothing but positive experiences. I see there are many bad reviews from years ago, but it is different now. Definitely happy to support and just ordered their new skin lightening kit.

I am about to order their newest cream off their new website now! At HOLLYWOODBLEACH.com and will keep you all posted!

"Order process was simple and received my lightening cream in 5 days! "

"good product not greasy well absorbed"

"Awesome product & delivery time! Thank you for your services and product!!!"

"www.DivineDerriere.com www.HollywoodBleach.com"

"I believe the product is good but I got an allergic reaction to it and had to return it."

"Something most definitely happened to a good company, because I ordered Divine Derriere in late 2011 and received it promptly, used it diligently for 6 weeks, and absolutely loved the results! Now that I want to reorder...I see all this mess. I'm reluctant to order a different product. I worked for a small business in which 1 employee was able to bring the entire company down. It most certainly happens. I hope it is cleared up soon, but with so many impatient people with an assumption that everything should always go perfectly...I doubt it will."

"I ordered from Divine Derriere on September 13, 2012 and never received any tracking information for the order like they said they would provide. I emailed the company on 10/2 and again on 10/23 requesting the status of the order because I still had not received anything. I finally received an email from the company on 10/29 telling me the owner of the company had no intentions on fulfilling the orders that have been placed and telling me to contact Paypal for a refund.

I contacted Paypal to file a claim and they refused it because it has been more than 45 days! Which is ridiculous considering there is evidence of obvious fraud here!! Now I have to try to dispute it through my bank and see if they will refund my money. Don't order from this company!! I saw good reviews on other sites so I was fooled.

"I contacted 2Chekout and they gave me a full refund of divinederriere.com scam so everybody go to their website and ask for your refund back."

modified review This review was modified by Jessicuh44 on November 05 2012 07:11:15 PM

"I ordered my cream on Oct 9. I have yet to rcve my product. I look in the website and it states that the FBI have seized the site... I'm going to go to my bank and try to get my funds back.
Have anyone else dealt with this before?

"Halo i have order my product on 30 august 2012. tiil today i dont recieved nothing .and my emails are not responded.i live in the netherlands. i am beyond pissed an worried. the days that i can put a claim to paypal has expire. this is very sad .to play with peoples money."

"I've ordered this product twice. The first time I ordered it abt July 2nd. 3 weeks went by and I didn't receive the product, an email, or reply to my numerous emails to them. On August 2nd I received a notice that it was shipped. 3 weeks later I received it. I called them with no success during the time I was waiting for the product. I was really worried I got scammed. I decided to use the product since I knew if I returned it I'd have to wait months for the refund. It worked really well compared to every other product I had tried so I ordered another kit. I ordered it in hopes that I would have the other kit BEFORE this one ran out since it should last at least a month or longer. I knew I would be waiting a long ass time for it but it was worth it. Well, I ordered the kit on Aug 29th. To this day I haven't received it or any notice of it shipping. They have horrible customer service. I have no doubt we will eventually get the product it just takes a really, really long time. I will be shopping for a product that works as well and probably not order from them again.
Hang in there if you ordered it and eventually you should receive it. I did eventually get my first order just haven't gotten my 2nd one yet.

modified review This review was modified by Katetblue77 on October 12 2012 01:46:23 PM

"I ordered divine derriere bleaching cream September 10th 2012, I havent received yet, and I emailed them two times with no reply, im so worried I got scammed, I will have to report them to pay pal and my bank if I dont receive my product within the next week :/"

"This sites a joke and a scam

I ordered my kit 2 weeks ago and I sent 2 nice emails 5 days ago just asking for an update and no response no reply no automatic email updates nothing so today I send another email explaining what will take place if I don't get a response within the week or by the end of the week this will make it 2 and a half weeks I've been waiting for the product itself or even a response

I order online all the time like weekly new products clothes you name it and I've had 2 different sites not response to emails its usually a really bad sign and is usually a scam fraud site I was worried after I read the site even before I ordered because the writer was do desperate in convincing everyone to ordered a product it was written poorly and lacked genuineness but I wanted to try it because this type of product is far and few between plus I read other reviews that said it was a good product now I'm wondering was it people working for there site trolling other sites to get more customers to scam

This is pure theft there are 8 review's on this site alone 8 reviews and just 1 star all the reviews on here are not even review's on the actual product it is all bad review's because NO ONE HAS EVEN GOTTEN THE PRODUCT to review if it works or not.

This is disgusting they are unprofessional and you would think after all the bragging about "how wonderful the product is" and they also went as far as bashing other products saying "other company's have tried to give them bad review's by lying on them" this is also a strange thing to put on your site calling other company's liars while they victimize people by stilling there money and ignoring there emails and putting a phoney number up for all we know that email is also bogus

So for now I'm out over 60 bucks with no product no response if you order from them you mine as well just donate them the money and expect nothing

For the people that do get emails them continuing to tell you its on the way etc is bull Paypal has a limited time to where you can report for a refund for something that was not received and we all know that this "company" is aware of that so I am not going to wait a month like everyone else and I shouldn't have to and no one should have to they expect us to believe that they have so many orders that they send nothing out and ignore customers its funny they receive all payments without issue but can't be decent enough to ease our minds

I wrote them a somewhat long email even gave them a link to theses reviews here so if all of a sudden there is a great reviews after 8 people with all 1 star votes you have your anwser of what type of people you are dealing with

I want my kit that is why I paid who ever runs it is enjoying the money obviously but if i dont get it soon I want a Paypal refund I will ask Paypal why do they allow this site to use there service when they continue to rip people off time and time again I will report this scam to government sites and bb I will also in my free time go on every single bleaching and beauty product sites warning everyone about this so they dont have to be a victim of thief lies and be ignored after they paid and are owed something

This is ridiculous and shameful but its going to be my business why this is happening over and over again to people and they continue to be allowed to do it it one thing to maybe have a long ship wait but to be ignored after email several times gtfo

Divine Derriere is NOT a site where people donate and give free money when people were expecting something in return

This is annoying a hassle not worth it can you imagine they are making a killing not sending products out but just receiving money I'll gladly take this review down only if I get what's mine with a apology if not I guess I will be busy writing reviews about Divine Derriere

modified review This review was modified by speakit on September 17 2012 10:01:19 PM

Seattle, Wa

"I ordered my kit August 24th and paid 62.48. It's now September 14th and I have not recieved my kit. I have sent three emails. One every friday since my order. No response. The first one was to ask if my order would be delayed as well after reading the pop up on the website. The following week was to request a tracking number. And the third was to demand for the kit or my money back. I opened a dispute with paypal Sept 11th. Still no response. If I dont recieve my kit by next week I will be escalating the claim with paypal and contacting the BBB in their area. They do claim to have excellent customer service. But have yet to hear from them. Im pretty disappointed because like all of you, I have read great reviews on the product."

Share Divine Derriere's store rating

Divine Derriere is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Divine Derriere is a merchant member
Divine Derriere participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.